Milly's Diary: 24th November 2023

Story Info
Milly goes on a first date with a new man.
805 words
3.75
3.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMm
EmilyMm
5 Followers

24th November 2023

Dear Diary,

I had my first date with Mark today. He sounded so sweet in our exchanges on Tinder.

He's 33. Three years younger than me. Average height, light brown hair, and nice blue eyes. He looks cute, judging by his profile pictures. We agreed to meet at 8.30 at an Italian restaurant, 'Origano', that he recommended. I guess Italians spell it that way.

I had a bitch of a day at work again, so I took an Uber into the city a little earlier than necessary to take a stroll, clear my head, and de-stress before my date.

Well, I found a wonderful new little shortcut! I was walking a meandering loop towards the restaurant, and cut through a little alley. I found myself apparently behind some sort of small Caribbean cafe. There were two rather overweight and thuggish-looking black men, probably in their forties, ahead of me in the darkness as I approached. I hoped they might be of some use.

Judging by their gratuitous stares, they seemed to appreciate the outfit I had chosen to meet Mark in. My matching blue pleated, hemmed skirt and jacket outfit, a light woollen sweater underneath, and white heels.

Well, sure enough, they started with the usual vulgar language. 'Slut, whore, etc.', that those backward beasts use. I had enough time before meeting Mark, so I made myself comfortable as one of them pushed me over a dustbin of a suitable height. One arm was twisted behind my back, a strong black hand pushing down enough to hold me in place. I waited patiently as their rough, grubby hands groped up my skirt and tugged my panties down to my knees. I heard the sound of spitting, and the first black cock was soon sinking deep inside me after a moment of forceful pressure.

I had my heels firmly planted and pushed back as he stroked in and out of my vagina, and I was quickly enjoying the first delightful load of nigger cum shooting inside me as he moaned like a simple-minded beast. The cock slipped out, and the second one, who had been holding me, then slid easily inside. He was considerably bigger, but I was so wet by now. He complimented me on my tightness in their usual vulgar way. A huge black hand covered my mouth, and I realised I was screaming quite loudly by now. He bashed quite uncomfortably against my cervix as he pleasured himself. I squeezed myself tight around the dumb thugs cock to try to assist, and sure enough, he soon unloaded too, grunting like an animal.

Well, I was gathering my thoughts as he slid out, ready to continue on my way to my date, when, to my surprise, I felt the head of a third hard cock suddenly press against my exposed anus. The hand over my mouth muffled my screams to a minimum, but my heels clattered quite noisily on the cobbles of the alley as he pushed inside. There was some spitting and struggling, but he was soon stroking deeply in and out of me.

His friends encouraged him quite spiritedly, and I did my best to help, squeezing and pushing myself back in time to his strokes, and soon enough I had managed to milk a third giant load of nigger sperm deep into my backside. I felt his cock spasm so many times inside me. These animals do shoot such delightfully big loads.

Once my arms were both free and I had pulled my panties back into place, I found the thugs had already gone. Gone back to their worthless lives, but at least they had each done one worthwhile thing today. It's all they are good for. I never did manage to catch a glimpse of the third thug.

I reached 'Origano' just on time. Mark was just as cute as his pictures and quite charming. We talked about life and his work. He works as an immigration lawyer in the city. We sat opposite each other, and I enjoyed a penne pasta thing with smoked salmon. I would order it again.

I had two large glasses of Pinot Grigio, and by the time I was half way down the second, I was feeling wonderful, the stress of the week was totally gone. I had just the right level of alcohol in my blood, a charming companion, and my often unpredictable hormones were tamed by the three loads of nigger sperm flooding my backside and my womb. Everything a girl deserves.

We didn't make any plans, but I'm sure I will see Mark again. He waited like a gentleman for my Uber to arrive, and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. Sweet.

It was a wonderful Friday night and a perfect start to the weekend!

Milly.

EmilyMm
EmilyMm
5 Followers