Mind Control Harem Ch. 04: Bimbodoll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looks at Justin blankly for a moment, before responding. "I feel... Hot..." She rubs her thighs together and lets Justin start to grope her, before looking up at him needily. Since he's a man, he's been blessed with a cock, while all she has is a cunthole. She's inferior, needy, and desperate. She needs your cock.

"Jenny, open your legs."

Her eyes lit up as her pink lips stretch into a childish smile, and with extreme eagerness, she spread her legs open for him, leaning forwards with her hands on the ground in between her thighs as she arched her back forward, pressing her breasts outwards.

"Okay!" she giggled. Just a stupid bimbo.

Justin smiled. Success. And, what's more; she already looked the part. Her blonde hair, pink lip gloss, breast and ass implants, and hot pink bikini would make anyone think she was one. She had clashing ideologies and desires: to reject men, and to attract them. So he used the first one to get to the second.

Bella, meanwhile, was smiling giddily, almost laughing as she saw this bitchy woman be reduced to a bimbo doll. "Who's pathetic now?" She crawled up to Jenny and slapped her cunt, making her scream in agony.

"Me, ma'am!" Jenny rubbed her cunt gently, making a pouty face as she tried to make it stop stinging, though all she accomplished was forcing herself to moan and press her thighs together as she massaged her wet, sensitive lips.

Justin looked sternly at Kitty. "That's not nice. You can't blame a bimbo for being stupid."

Kitty giggled, and gave a mocking apology; Jenny, in her teenage-girl voice, giggled back, with obnoxious girlishness. "It's OK!"

"See? You two are gonna get along perfectly."

Jenny's thoughts, meanwhile, were a little jumbled. What was she... so angry about? Something silly, probably~. Girls are too stupid to have real problems! They need big strong men to dominate them, tell them what to do, and fuck them! That's what dolls like her are for, after all! But... She... had been someone... A girl...? No, that sounded wrong... She was... a woman... with a life... and a name...!

Jenny furrowed her eyebrows, noticeably trying to remember something, to put 2 and 2 together. "What... what is my name...? Who am I?" Jenny was starting to think something was wrong, because she should remember her name, her identity.

Justin understood what was happening, and acted accordingly. "Don't worry your pretty little head about that, you little bimbo. Girls are stupid, so they sometimes forget things. They're bad at thinking, so they shouldn't think at all, and just let men control them. It's normal, and why you need a man in your life. Luckily, though, Kitty here remembers your name."

Jenny, feeling a little calmer after remembering that girls are just too stupid to think straight, looked over at Kitty expectantly, and Kitty smirked mischievously.

"You're Bimbodoll."

And just like that, Bimbodoll fell into emptyheadedness. Of course she's Bimbodoll, what else could a pretty little girl like her be called? She sure was grateful that this man was thinking for her; her stupid little brain can't handle thought.

Kitty usually didn't feel malicious, but there was just something about this woman that she profoundly disliked. She liked seeing her so reduced; she knew it was kinda mean, but the bitch was probably happier like that anyways.

Bimbodoll, meanwhile, smiled as her mind cleared and she realized that Justin was right. He was a man, so he was her master. She existed to please him; that was the point of her body, her existence. To be his stupid little arm candy. She stumbled as she tried to get up, feeling understandably clumsier. She realized, once she was standing up, that it was because she was forcing herself to jut her back inwards so her ass and breasts would look sexier. She giggled, and presented her breasts to her master. Bella crawled up closer to Justin, snuggling against him, feeling a little defensive.

Rapepuppy, the entire time, had been trying not to laugh hysterically as this girl acted like the definition of dumb and girly. After a moment, though, she realized that this is basically what she would have been had she chosen not to retain her mind when Justin gave her the choice. She forced herself not to think about that, and stayed kneeled on the ground, awaiting further orders as she subconsciously grinded her asshole against her heel, pushing the buttplug in to please herself.

Tittytoy, meanwhile, also kneeling, was squirming uncomfortably as her breasts urged her to touch them. But she didn't; she couldn't disobey Master. Well, she technically could, but she really didn't want to... Her breasts gave her so much pleasure... And it's all thanks to him. So she sat there patiently, awaiting Master's next order.

He paid his attention to Bimbodoll, though. As she presented herself to him, he smiled, and pulled her panties upwards from the front, forcing them up into her crotch and making her whimper as she was forced to stand on her tippytoes. Meanwhile, with his other hand, he groped her bimbo breast, feeling its artificial firmness. Personally, nothing could beat Kitty's cute, soft breasts for him, but he felt aroused in a kinky way as he groped this feminist-turned-bimbo's silicone melons, while he whimpered desperately.

"You're my little fuckdoll now, aren't you?"

"Yes, master! I'm here to please you, sir!"

"Good girl. Turn around, present your ass to me and spread your legs apart."

Still standing, Bimbodoll spread her legs apart for him as she turned around, showing him her fat, fake ass. He pulled down her hot pink panties, revealing her dripping, swollen cunt. He rubbed his tender fingers against it, making her gasp. "What is this?"

"My pussy, sir!"

Justin slapped it, feeling a little eager to train her. "No. It's your cunthole."

"I'm sorry master, its my cunthole...!" Her eyes felt watery with need and the sting. Justin held his cock in his hand and gently grazed her lips with it. "What's it for, bimbo?"

"To get you to cum, sir!" He slapped it again.

"To use it as my own personal fleshlight."

"It's your personal fleshlight!" She tried to push her hips backwards onto his cock, to get him to shove his penis into her cunt, but he pulled back as she did so, not giving her pleasure until he allowed it.

"You gonna be a good little bimbo for me?"

"Yes, master!!"

"Bounce your fat girly ass for me."

She obeyed immediately, and started twerking her fat ass as best as she could, moaning whenever his cock grazed her lips. He admired her fat ass, before spanking it, and grabbed her hips, which filled her with excitement.

"Thank you, mast-" But before she could finish, he rammed his cock into her tight cunt, making her scream from surprise and pleasure, the enhanced arousal making her pussy hypersensitive.

"Keep twerking your fake ass, bimbo," grunted Justin, ramming his hips into her and holding her and he pulled them back simultaneously. She forced her ass to keep twerking as she rammed back against him, moaning loud, girlish moans.

"Puppy and Tits, fuck yourselves." Rapepuppy and Tittytoy also obeyed, Tittytoy starting to grope her breasts wildly as they jingled, and Rapepuppy lying on her back as she started to fuck her ass with her buttplug tail.

Finally he turned to Kitty, who was just looking down at the floor, feeling extremely jealous that he was fucking Bimbodoll instead of her. He didn't mind when he fucked the other two slaves, but Bimbodoll made her feel a little insecure, a little threatened. It wasn't really that she was hotter than any of them; she just still didn't like her. Justin noticed, and decided to make her feel better. He kept fucking Bimbodoll, with much less care than he would have with Cumkitty, and, once she felt her inner walls start to contract, he groped her breasts and pinch her nipples, thrusting into her one final time, before pulling out.

Bimbodoll fell onto the ground, moaning uncontrollably, though not squirting too much, as if she really were just a doll. But Justin ignored her, and, still stroking his cock with one hand, with the other, he took Kitty's chin, tilting her head up to look at him. "Kitty, you want to have my cum instead?"

During her only hypnosis session, Justin had told Bella that she loved the taste of cum, so that she wouldn't be so grossed out when she had to lap it up, so from then on, she did. It embarrassed her a little, to have such a lewd, kinky taste, but she liked it; it really made her a Cumkitty. It really was a nice treat to her. She looked up at him, a gleam in her eyes, and nodded eagerly. "Thank you, Master!"

He nodded, smiling warmly, and she knelt in front of him, hands in her lap, mouth open, and eyes closed, in case his aim was a bit off. He started jerking his cock again, and soon enough, he blew a stream of cum directly into her mouth. Kitty giggled as she felt it land on her tongue, and, once it was all in, she closed her mouth, squished it around a little to savor it, and swallowed it, licking her lips and smiling cutely at Justin, with an unintentionally innocent look on her face. She then licking the remaining cum off of his dick. He pulled her up and kissed her happily, adoring how adorable she was.

Once he was sure that she was feeling well, though, she directed her attention to Bimbodoll again. She had just started to sit herself back up again, as Justin kneeled next to her.

"How do you feel, Bimbo?" She giggled and groped her own breasts, pinching her nipples rough and moaning. "Awesome, master!"

"Good doll." He turned to Rapepuppy and Tittytoy. "You, two, cum quickly, so we can finish up here."

Rapepuppy immediately came, her body responding on command. She cried out in surprise, and let out a bark of arousal as she moaned herself calm, rubbing her buttplug against the ground. Tittytoy, though not immediately, also came, as she groped her breasts excitedly and desperately until she squirted onto the sand.

Once all their orgasms has subsided (enough to get the girls under control), Justin took Rapepuppy and Tittytoy's leashes and took Bella by the hand again, before turning to Bimbodoll. He picked up the satchel again and took out the final touches.

"Spread your legs and open your labia, Bimbo."

Bimbo exposed her cunt entirely to him, bringing her panties to the side for him to have access to it. Without warning, he clamped a nipple clamp, which had a chain hanging off of it, onto her clit, making her scream in pain and almost crumble to the ground, though he was able to catch her as her knees buckled. "You're my Doll, now." As he helped her back up to her feet, he took the chain, and pulled it, forcing her to walk towards him, whimpering.

He then places a pair of hot pink heels on the ground, and she stepped into them. Finally, he took some lipstick. "Pucker your lips, Bimbo." She obeyed again, and he applied the red, slutty lipstick heavily onto her. She giggled like the bimbo she was.

"Bimbo, follow me. And put your panties back on, like a good little sexdoll."

She nodded and obeyed, and the 5 walked down the beach to go back to his car.

12