Mindy and Her Slither

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a piece of me embedded in you. You can 'talk' to me without uttering a word. Think it and I shall hear it. And no, what I take from you to sustain me will not harm you. I give to you by stimulating your body and mind with...pleasure...or perhaps passion might be a better word. I draw sustenance from your resulting energy. When you 'explode' from my stimulation, the energy you produce is...'bountiful' and unbelievably tasty."

"So, let me get this straight. You turn me on 'sexually'...yep, that's what you're doing to this Japanese body...and when I come...or climax...or orgasm, you get turned on in return. What's that biology term? Oh, yeah, symbiosis...kind of you scratch my back, I scratch yours...if you had a back to scratch, that is. Okay. This is strange, but so are you, and I must be even stranger doing...and thoroughly enjoying...whatever the heck it is that we're doing.

"And before we go further, you 'took care' of Cyril that night, didn't you? He's gone...no longer around...and no one has seen him recently. He did assault me and tried to rape me, didn't he? But you did something to him, didn't you? You had something to do with his disappearance, didn't you?"

"He will no longer hurt you...he is 'gone'...absorbed... but very distasteful..."

"You 'ate' him? You won't eat me, will you?"

"No...I come to you nightly to join with you...but not to hurt you. You won't even feel the energy and emotions that I draw from you, and which sustain me, making me come back for more. I have never done this before. It is...unknown...why or what I do with you. I have never been in such a situation.

"And instead of just taking and draining you dry, I...give back to you in ways never known...correcting and mending problems within you. You are healthier now than before you encountered me...and will not suffer any of the ailments that afflict humans. It is strange... this exchange... this mutual dependency. Your vitality is unlike any ever tasted...raw and undefined... you explode with addictive and most exquisite sensations..."

"Well, thank you...I think. I don't know how or why, but I trust you...eventho' you are not human. Crazy as this may sound, I have...feelings for you...that I cannot deny. I am beginning to respond to you as a woman to her lover. God, I must be sick...and yet, it feels so right and so good. Tell me, have you ever fed on a woman while having... 'sex'... with her?"

"Sex? Is that how you refer to what we do? You are as strange to me as I am to you. You are not like the prey that I normally hunt and take. You -- your body -- your feelings - you are new to me."

"Well, I don't know what to make of you also. In fact, I don't even know what to call you. What is your name?"

"I do not know...I just am..."

"Well, that won't do. I'm Mindy. And you are...hmmm...I'll call you...'Slither'... because that's what you do...and because...it sounds kind of bad-boyish. Yeah, it fits you.

"But I'll have you know that I'm not 'that kind' of girl. I'm not exactly, well, 'experienced'...sexually, that is. I still am a virgin, you know. Your 'touching' of me is a first for me...kind of like making out. While I should be repulsed making out with a...err, non-human...I am not. What is happening between us is a strange but seemingly natural thing to do. It's like something that I have been seeking for a long time...something I need more of..."

A whimsical smile appeared on Mindy's lips as she gazed unbashful at me before mentally inquiring, "This sounds strange and maybe sick given that I'm human and you... well are definitely not... but...would you be willing to try more? I don't know what you are... but so far, you have only brought me great pleasure and scrumptious climaxes that dwarf the pleasure my fingers give me. Perhaps, if you're willing, we could..."

When I mentally asked what she had in mind, Mindy paused and then asked, "Can become more 'man-like' in your form? And more solid? I mean it's difficult relating to you... much less holding you...being all squishy and soft blackness without any sense of orientation. Yes...that's more like it. Not too tall or broad...with general facial features so I know where your mouth is, at least.

"Hmmm...I don't know how to exactly put this, but can you become...well, better endowed? You know, bigger 'down there'...like a man. Whoa, that's 'really' big...okay...okay... much better. It's nice to know you can 'adjust' your length and girth. At least I can wrap my fingers around you now...hmmm...you feel nice...very nice and smooth.

"Ooh, when I stroke you, do you know you 'sparkle' in your inky form. Hmmm...I wonder if I..." And with that Mindy lowered her head and 'ate' me. Well...she took me in her mouth and proceeded to, hesitantly at first and then with greater reassurance, suck and jerk on my protruding appendage, causing stars and comets to suddenly light up the midnight darkness of my being.

Using the fantasies gathered from Mindy's mind, I began to sense her unspoken desires. I slithered atop Mindy, shifting the organ that she was mouthing from my groin to my face, transitioning from a blow job to an eerie deep- kiss. Suckers, tentacles, feelers, and fibers blossomed along my man-like form to attached to her protruding nipples; spreading and licking her puffy labial; to sucking on her throbbing clitoris; and explorations by my filaments of her meatus, vagina, and anus.

"Oh, my god! What are you doing to me? You're touching me in places I didn't know existed. I am on fire! You're making me burn like never. Oooh, shit, you're big black 'thing' in my mouth is so damn tasty...so yummy...I want to keep on sucking it!

"Ohhh, damn it, you're making me so damn wet. It's all slippery and sloshy in my poor little pussy. I want you...no, need you. Oh yes, right there...where you're probing right now between my legs. I want something like what's in my hand and mouth to be down there...except... bigger... longer...harder. I don't want to be a virgin anymore! You have been what I have waited for. I want you to 'fuck' me...ooh that feels so nasty saying that.

"What? Oh, yeah, I forgot that you don't know what to do. Well, I no expert on the matter being a virgin, but if I remember my high school sex ed class, you make a 'penis' like the one I was sucking, put it between my legs, and probe until you find an opening in me down there that's oozing with my bodily juices"

Tendrils that had probed the sources of her oozing sugary genital orifice twisted, around each other to form thick tentacle that's bulbous head was pressed against sizzling sex. Shifting the rudimentary information in Mindy's thoughts about the mechanics of sexual intercourse, I pressed forward into Mindy's squirming body.

"Yeow! Ooh, wait," Mindy gasped as she jerked in wincing pain when her thin hymen was breached, soaking my tentacle with her metallic-tasting blood. Sparks bursts within me as I absorbed in her blood and juices of her sexual excitement. "Jeez, fucking Christ! You're so fucking big! It's like a fricking telephone pole crammed up my tiny twat! Uh, can you make your thing a bit smaller? At least until I get used to you and get the hang of being fucked?"

I quickly complied and Mindy instantly sighed, "Oh yes, yes...that feels much better. It still hurts because you're stretching me out...but I love it! Oh, yeah, pump it back and forth! Yeah, like that! You see how wet you're making me! God, I can barely breathe 'cuz you're so damn deep!

"Are you making yourself bigger? Oooh... don't stop...please...don't stop since I can take you better now. Fuck me. Shove that big thing of yours deep into my tiny hole. Oh, yeah...right there! Oh, shit, you're so damn big...so damn deep...so fucking good!"

A shrill cry was issued as Mindy threw back her head, my slimy organ slipping from her open lips as another snake-like feeler pierced the pucker of her rosebud anus. "My ass! What are you doing to my ass? You're going all the way into me! You're making me so full. I'm so swollen! Ooh, my guts...you're fucking my butt! Oh, yeah, fuck my virgin pussy and ass at the same time...double penetration! And...fucking... ummph...my mouth too! I'm going to..."

I lifted Mindy, letting my suckered limbs cling to and pluck at her violently trembling body while my other appendages repeatedly impaled and filled her inviting orifices. Her zesty essence that roiled with seething white-hot sexual tension that escalated rapidly and then exploded in a mind-shattering orgasm.

While Mindy's 'petite mort' had her teetering on the brink of consciousness while her intense impact on me was that of an electromagnetic bomb that instantly and frighteningly scrambled my awareness. My once pitch-blackness was ripped with white-yellow bursts of agony and orange solar flares of ecstasy, causing my nebulous substance to rapidly harden and convulse violently. The warty heads of my penetrating appendages suddenly burst, spewing my ink-like substance deeply into her sucking mouth, her churning womanhood, and her spasming rectum in an obscenely symphonized ejaculation.

I don't' know how long we lay there. Mindy had collapsed in a spent heap of sweat-laden flesh, my dark injections seeping from her orifices that had been filled to the brim. For one who had for ages pursued and drain victims of their life force, this was the first time I lay like a deflated gelatinous dark gray mass, stunned, paralyzed, and exhausted.

What has happened to me? I not only took Mindy's stimulating energy, I greedily consumed her blood and sexual juices setting off chain reactions within me that were totally unexpected. Did I inject into her sensuous body with my very substance, infusing her with my essence? Was she feeding off me as I fed off her?

A slender creamy hand touched me, languidly caressing me jelly-like membrane, bringing me back to the surface of total awareness. "Ooh, I don't exactly know what you are...but...I love what you do to me. I never have felt so alive and aware...yet, so calm and peaceful. I feel desired...and so complete...

"I came...oh, what a glorious orgasm as you thoroughly ravished me, you beast. I never knew it could be so good. And you came too...all at once. In my mouth, you were so sweet-sour tangy that I was so tempted to bite it off and eat you! And talk about taking one up the butt...yeow, that was so unexpected. Yumm, the inky enema you flooded my bowels with...oooh. But nothing can beat you fucking my pussy. Damn, it was so good with that damn fire-hose of yours...hmmm. Did you flood me...

"Hey, Slither, I'm not protected. You know, like on the pill 'cuz I've never done anything like this before being a clueless virgin. However, in your case, I'm not sure it would matter...but...you can't impregnate me, can you?"

"I cannot answer...I have only known one of me, and I don't know how I was created." Then after a long moment on silent consideration, I continued, "I have done things with you that I never knew were possible. You have caused me to react in ways beyond my current comprehension. I didn't know until just now that I could have sex with you. I would not know if I could 'impregnate' you."

"Hmmph, Mr. Slither," Mindy mentally protested, "you better take responsibility if it does happen. You are planning to stick around, aren't you? You are? Good! You can't just slither up to a girl and have your way with her, and then leave her to give birth to a...well, I don't know what?

"Hmmm," Mindy purred as she rested her head on me, "Hmmm, you're like a very soft waterbed. We'll have more time to talk after we rest a little bit more. Then we'll see what other kinds of kinkiness you are made of. Well, I always wanted a lover... hmmm...and you do fulfill me in more ways than one. Only if...oh, well...sometimes a girl just can be too picky."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Sir, there it goes again. That weird energy flux. At first, it spikes, and then it sags," Jim O'Reilly gasped as he watched the dials on his monitoring panels go crazy. "It's been happening almost every night this week just about the same time."

"Damn it, Jim!" swore his gruff supervisor, Fred Lieberwitz. "What the hell is going on? It seems to be getting stronger and longer each time. You know that I brought it to the attention of the brass when it first started, and it's only now that they are starting to pay attention. They want to know where the problem is coming from. Have you been able to narrow it down, Jim?"

"Well, each time it happens I've been able to eliminate several grids. Before tonight, I had it down to a block of four possible grids. But because of the duration of this particular flux, I now know it's coming from one grid...this one, sir."

"Hmmm, that's a low-income neighborhood that's mixed with light industry. There's not much there. Let's see. Because the flux is occurring at night and there are no businesses in the area that are open at night, it comes down to residential accounts. How many do we have? Twenty-three? That's not that much. Hmmm, but how will we know which one."

"What would we be looking for, sir? Do you have any idea of how we would go about detecting the cause of this problem?"

"I don't rightly know," his supervisor admitted. "I don't even know if it is a 'problem.' I mean it isn't just a drain of power. It's more like someone using some sort of heavy-duty electrical equipment or device. More likely than not, it's an energy spike like someone producing power. What we have is some unexplained fluctuation in the energy grid -- but -- it isn't significant like disrupting the grid. It is just unexplained, and the brass doesn't like such things.

"Anyway, the service technicians tell me that if they know the grid, they can be there to monitor the system. Through a process of elimination, they say they will eventually narrow down the source of the disruption to one site. Of course, they'll love the overtime too.'

"But, sir, let me ask you. What are we going to do when we trace it down to a single user?"

"I don't rightly know," admitted Fred Lieberwitz. "I guess we'll have to see what that customer is doing to cause such a system interruption, and then take it from there."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was late afternoon when Mindy returned to her flat from a long day at the local bakery. After securely locking her door, she took off her beret, overcoat, and light sweater before shedding her shoes in exchange for comfy house slippers. Having checked her mail on the walk up the three flights of stairs, Mindy wondered if she should make dinner or not. Nowadays, her appetite wasn't what it was before and she ate enough only to sustain her petite form. Mindy suspected that she was drawing her energy from a rather unexpected source of nourishment.

"Hmmm, speaking of 'that source' I best let him out even though it still takes some getting used to," Mindy thought to herself. "How different has my life been since Slither entered it and my body." With that said, Mindy went about pulling the shades to her windows that overlook the dingy alley. Then unbuttoning the top three buttons of her loose bakery dress, she quickly pulled it over her head before letting her underlying cotton slip drop to the floor.

"Boy, would the people at the bakery be shocked to know that under my rather conservative plain-Jane dress and slip that I am completely 'commando'...shamelessly without bra or panties. There was a time not long ago when I wouldn't be caught dead out in public without a bra -- not that my small boobs would jiggle much -- and without panties too. Jeez, my Japanese ancestors must be rolling in their graves at my sudden brazenness. From dutiful traditional daughter to wanton slut, and all because of 'him.'"

Sitting down on her sofa-bed, Mindy leaned back and she took in a deep breath in anticipation of what was to come and then relaxed. Her hands lightly caress her face like the way he did before casually drifting down her exposed throat to her chest. There Mindy cupped and fondled her small snow-white mounds, delighting when her tender dark pink nipples responded by becoming achingly stiff. Pinching each perky pencil-eraser-like teat between a thumb and a forefinger, she gently rolled, twisted and tugged upon them until they were pulled wincingly from her heaving chest.

With a whimper of relief, Mindy released her throbbing nipples and let her palms glide softly over her soft stomach to the valley of where her inner thighs joined. A gasp caught in her throat as her fingertips lightly brushed her hooded love button and was followed almost immediately by a long sigh as she felt her sex become hot and sticky wet. At one time her pussy was covered with black silky hair, but now it was smooth as a baby's behind -- agonizingly waxed clean -- so that she could clearly watch the carryings-on of her new and definitely "strange" lover.

Spreading her legs wide, Mindy let her fingers pry apart her puffy pussy lips until her vagina was clearly exposed. "Okay, Mr. Slither, time to come," she mentally sent to him. "I know you're in there. I've felt you all day, moving back and forth. You tried and succeeded, you bastard, in turning me on. I know you like the taste of my sexual excitement, but do you have to do it throughout the workday?

"Shit, I almost dropped Mrs. Conners' cake when you decided to venture out to slip me some black vine to probe my ass! Talk about being caught with my panties down...not that I was wearing any at the time. Mrs. Conners kept asking if I was alright, given how flushed and shaken I must have looked. Do you how hard it is to think, much less talk, when you're squeezing your buns together to prevent being 'roto-rooted' by some tentacle of a perverse 'creature-thing?'

"You come on out, Slither, right now! All day long you've been teasing and tempting me. Don't you think it's about time you come out and 'properly' pay attention to your Japanese girlfriend whom you've made horny by feeling her up all day?"

It never ceased to amaze Mindy when her shapeless lover decided to ooze out of her pussy. Pure black tendrils and then thin vines issued from between her legs, spreading out and gripping her exposed vulva, inner thighs, and buttocks. A whimper escaped Mindy's lips as the spreading web began to harden and thicken, tightening its grasp on her hips, stomach, legs, and buttocks. Then with a jerk, Mindy felt her pelvis yanked forward as Slither, her indescribable inky lover, slowly emerged from her dilated vaginal opening. It felt like her guts were being sucked out as a black gelatinous mass pulled itself from her squirming fleshy love tube.

"Oh shit, Slither, I'll never get used to this," Mindy groaned mentally as the dark mass cleared her pussy and began inch upward to cover her trembling form like a soft woolen blanket. "It feels like I'm giving birth to a black blob...my black blob. I must be certifiably deranged. First, I make love to a 'thing'...and love it. Then I let you crawl up my snatch...God, I still don't know how you fit all of you into my little pussy. But I finally end up agreeing to carry you around...inside of me. You're like this big gel-like vibrating dildo stuck up my pussy. Hmmm, well, it isn't that bad...but really kinky and definitely sick.

"Hey, don't try to cozy up to me, Mr. Slither. I've been going 'naked' under my outer clothing so that you could have 'access' to all of me. However, it was supposed to be done discretely. What was with the nipple sucking and clit stroking while I was talking to Tom Delaney?"

"You like 'that' human being?"

"Slither, Tom's just a friendly guy...the local beat cop, you know. He teases me by calling me the Japanese 'Brad' girl in the Liberty Mutual car insurance commercials and always says that I look like her. I guess I kind of do..."

"You 'like' him," was the thought that reverberated in Mindy's mind. "I sense you 'respond' to him...physically. Your eyes widen...lips curl...stand straighter...and your heart beats faster. You are attracted to him, aren't you?"