Mindy and Her Slither

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Why, Slither, are you jealous?"

"I know nothing of this thing you call 'jealous.' I only know is that your 'flavor' changes... to something like sweet vanilla. It is not the taste that I've come to know... or come to need. It is not a taste I have come to crave," Slither replied to Mindy's accusation. "But you 'like' him," her dark viscous lover reiterated as his surface touching Mindy's body slow transformed to a carpet of micro-suckers, covering her with tiny kisses.

"Well, Tom is a nice guy, funny, and good looking. But while he's asked me out several times, but I've turned him down each time. He doesn't quite turn me -- unlike a certain 'something' that has me now engulfed in blackness up to my throat. You know, I still don't know what you're made up of - but what does it matter? Hmmm, I do like those little suction cups that you're covering me with. They're driving me crazy, but not as much as those wiggling feelers you keep worming into me. God, is there no hole of me you won't squirm into?

"Why Mr. Slither, are you getting frisky with me? What are you doing? Are you...? You're morphing into...is that Tom...Tom's shape? Ooh, Slither, that's a pretty good likeness but totally necessary. Jeez, do you really think that Tom is that 'big?' No - not from my thoughts (and get out of my head)! Have I ever had 'thoughts' about Tom? You mean sexual? Like fantasies? Well, before a certain 'it' came along...hey... it doesn't hurt for a nice sweet but lonely girl like me to engage in some finger kinkiness and harmless fantasies.

"Slither? What? You want me to share a Tom-fantasy with you. No way. Ooh, Slither, don't do that...or that...ooh, you can be so mean when you don't get your way, you big black blob bully. Okay, okay, I'll do it. But it's only because you made me horny all day long and then have been molesting me since you emerged. But keep in mind, you perverted creature, that it's you, not Tom, who's my lover. Okay? Alright, then...I'll start...

"What's that, Tom? You must arrest me? For smuggling illegal drugs? That's not true, Tom, and you know that, don't you? Pull up my dress and submit to being frisked by you? No, I won't, Mr. Policeman!

"Do it or you'll do it? Submit -- or -- you'll handcuff me and take me downtown where I'll be stripped search and more? That's not fair, Tom! It not right! Okay. I'll do it...

"There! I hope you're satisfied! Yes, I know I'm not wearing any undies, but that not illegal, is it? You want to do what? A body cavity search? What a minute. Why are you handcuffing me? What? Do as you tell me to comply or you'll drag me naked downtown? But you're willing to let me go if I submit to you and don't say anything? If not -- okay, okay, I'll do what you want. Do I have a choice... well...I don't, do I?

"Tom! What the hell are you doing? Why are your dropping your pants and underwear? Shit, Tom, why are you flashing me your...erection...your big erection! You're going to do what? No way! You've got to be kidding me! That's police procedure for searching for illegal drugs in the bodily cavities of female suspects? You're shitting me, Tom!

"What? Bend over from my waist and open my mouth wide? Tom, I don't... ummph. Damn it, Tom, tell a girl...uumph...before you shove that whopper of yours...ummph... into her mouth! What? Open again cuz you're not finished probing...ummph...ummph. Tom, give a girl a chance to breathe.

"I tell you what, why don't you hold still and let me take you in my mouth. Hmmm, hmmm, isn't that better, Tom? You sure are a mouthful...hmmm, a tasty one too... hmmm, but see no hidden drugs down my throat...hmmm.

"Hey, where are you going? Jesus fucking Christ, Tom! What are you doing behind me? Yeow! Don't you believe in warnings and foreplay before you cram that fleshy nightstick of yours up a girl's sex? Oh, fuck, Tom! I didn't know you wanted me...fuck...you only had to ask...fuck...you're stretching me out, you bastard! Oh, fuck, you're going so fucking deep in my tight cunny! Ooh fuck, fuck, fuck!

"No drugs? What? You found no illegal drugs? Of course not. What woman would shove drugs up her snatch?

"What? Only one hole left to search? Hell, no, Tom! You're not anal probing me! Tom, don't! Put that big cock of yours back in my hot little pussy and fuck me good, Tom. No, Tom, please don't! No, Tom, don't! Don't bugger my asshole...oh, dear lord...you're like a telephone pole...a burning telephone pole! You're so fucking huge in my ass!"

"Oh my God, Slither, you're really a perverse bastard, aren't you? You're 'double penetrating' at the same time while you are rubbing my throbbing clit and sucking my poor little stiff nipples! Ooh fuck, ooh fuck, go slow, you fucking blob! God, you're so fucking big in my fucking cunt and especially in my fucking ass!

"Ooh, keep that up and I'm going to come real soon. What you too? Come, Slither, come now and fill me with your beautiful sticky blackness! What's that? I talk too much? Hey, what this dick-like appendage creeping into my mouth? You want me to suck on you? Suck you off? Eat you? Triple-penetration? Hmmm, Slither, I love your sweet-sour taste...yumm!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Slither...what have you done for me? You sure are one hell of a kinky creature -- but better than any human lover, real or fantasized. You know that don't you," sighed Mindy in total exhaustion as her abused and stretched-out pussy and anus oozed freely with the inky substance of her mysterious lover.

"Shit, did you really work me over...multiple penetrations...over-stimulation...orgasms galore! I don't know how many gallons of your inky goo did you spew down my throat? Hey, you're sure you can regenerate what I bit off. Sorry about that but I got carried away. Hmmm, that seems to be happening more and more. I don't seem to be able to control myself. Not that I really want to...but what a little Jap fuck-slut that I'm becoming to my mysterious non-human lover."

"You were...Mindy...simply delicious," murmured a surprisingly exhausted Slither. "You filled me with the indescribable ambrosia that I have come to crave. I've become hooked on you and your flaring auras and orgasms. Your searing raw emotions make...well... they make react and change in ways I do not comprehend."

"Slither, you make me do things that I would have never done before, and how I love doing them. Like I said before, we have an 'unusual" relationship...sick...perverse... and definitely weird. How many girls get to carry around their 'boyfriend' buried in their snatch...who plays with her private parts all day long...and who then pleasures in the privacy of her apartment?"

"Hmmm, Mindy, as I said from the beginning, because of you I too have done 'things' unfamiliar to my long existence. I cannot begin to describe what it is like being in you, sensing, feeding, drawing from you. You are simply 'overwhelming.' And then this 'sexual fantasy' of yours is interesting. How you make my essence 'sparkle and burst, ' when you climax."

"Speaking of which, Slither, did the lights flicker on and off when we climaxed together? They did, didn't they? At first, I thought was my imagination, you know, my big 'O.' But it wasn't, was it? But, how?"

"I do not know, Mindy. Your orgasms are 'explosions' of searing energy that overloads my senses, my very being. You do not realize how much you discharge. Mindy, you are simply electrifying and oftentimes, you overload me to the point where I must discharge your absorbed energy or I might explode."

"Aaah, Slither, you're so sweet. I don't know what you are but whatever you are, you're mine. You're strange, weird, and definite perverse. Oh, Slither, I love you more and more with each orgasm.

"Oops, err, I best get to the toilet since someone. I beg your pardon but 'something' has filled my pussy and butt with an inky gooey discharge. Are you sure I'm the only girl you've done this with? I am? Good, I better be. Anyway, you are oozing of my well-stretched-out orifices, Mr. Kinky. Then I'm going to have something to eat and drink other than you, you delicious hunk of ebony mass. Then I'm crawling into bed to sleep.

"Are you sleeping in your corner tonight, or with me? Huh, with me? I thought so. Well, let me get some sleep tonight before you molest me again, okay? I have to work and be on my feet all day while all you do is just snuggle and rest in my pussy. I spoil you rotten, you know that Slither.

"What's that? If you decide to feed off me tonight, you'll make sure you recharge me so that I wake up refreshed. You will? Well, we'll see."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Sir, we've got it! We've narrowed it down to a single residence...a studio apartment. It's rented by a Mindy Ito. She's most likely Japanese by her last name, and according to her utility application, a young single woman who appears to be unattached and the sole occupant of the site. She works at the nearby bakery, and her contact persons are her employer since her parents and relatives live out of State."

"Hmmm, when she returns from work," Jim's supervisor, Fred Lieberwitz, said, "I'll pay her a visit or utility inspection tomorrow evening. We have the right 'search' her apartment for a piece of illegal electric-producing equipment that may result in the phenomenon on the grid. I want those tech guys to give me a meter that will detect abnormal energy. Yeah, nothing too bulky or complicated -- hand-held would be preferred. I wonder what I'll find in Ms. Ito's place.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hello, Jim, can you hear me? I right outside Ito's studio, but for some reason, there's a lot of static on this handheld radio unit. Can you hear me? Yeah? Okay. Listen, the damn meter jumping off the scale. Yeah! And I'm on the other side of the door! It was dead before she came home...yeah, by herself...with just some light groceries. But no sooner than fifteen minutes after she closed and locked her door, I swear this damn meter starts acting up...slowly at first...but now it's showing energy production like someone revving up a generator?

"What am I going to do? Well, Jimmy-my-boy, I ain't going to stand outside her door wondering what's happening on the other side." With that Fred, night supervisor for ConEd, sucked up his gut and courage as he faced Mindy's apartment. For the past ten-odd-days or so, the energy grid surrounding her flat had been subject to baffling evening electrical spikes that had company officials demanding to know what the cause was. The tech boys had isolated the source of the fluxes to this residence which the records showed no unusual wiring or circuits. As the lowest supervisor of the line, it was up to Fred to find out what was going on.

Knocking sharply several times on the old metal hallway door, Fred in his most officious company voice loudly announced, "Hello? Ms. Ito? My name is Fred Lieberwitz, and I am a ConEd supervisor. May I have a word with you? Hello?"

At first, he heard nothing, but then a moment of movement followed by a weak, "Just a moment, please." A few moments passed and Fred was about to once again knock on the door when he heard the unlocking of two deadbolt locks. The door opened partially to the extent of the security chair and the face of a nice-looking young Asian woman appeared in the opening.

"Ms. Ito? Sorry to disturb you, but I'm Fred Lieberwitz with ConEd," Fred mumbled as he looked at an ivory-skinned face that glistened with a fine sheen of perspiration. Holding out his company identification, he officially intoned, "We're in the neighborhood trying to track down some energy surges that are affecting the stability of the electrical grid. I know this may seem strange but we isolated those fluxions to this location. Would you mind if I come in and inspect your apartment?"

The young woman on the other side of the door hesitated but Fred didn't know if it was because she doubted his authenticity or because she had something to hide. "Do you have a warrant," was what she finally said.

"No, ma'am, I don't. However, if you don't cooperate, I will be forced to duly note that in my report to my superiors who may decide to terminate your electricity." He saw the young woman stare at him in disbelief before gulping.

"Alright then...however, be warned that I have pepper spray and will not hesitate to use it. Give me a moment," she finally said before closing the door. The unshackling of the security chain could be heard before the door opened to reveal a petite young Asian woman clad in a comfortable looking household robe and terrycloth slippers.

"Miss Ito, once again I'm sorry for intruding but if you answer my questions and let me check around, I assure you I'll be out of here quickly and you won't have any cause to use that pepper spray."

Slowing moving around her flat with his meter held in front of him, Fred asked if she was alone to which Mindy laughed that her place was too small to hide another human being. Parting her shades, she showed that the window offered no escape and opening her bathroom door, dispelled the possibility of anyone hiding in the closet-like room.

Fred then asked what type of electrical equipment or devices she had, and Mindy rattled off in reply a small stovetop, a toaster-oven, a refrigerator, a fan/heater unit, a radio, and a small television. Fred quickly noted the absence of a computer or laptop or any other modern device as he moved about, scanning the walls, floor, and ceiling.

"Everything seems to be in order, Ms. Ito. I just need to ask if you've noticed anything 'unusual' in terms of electricity or electrical things."

"Well, now that you mention it," Mindy said thoughtfully. "In the early evening and sometimes at night, the lights to flicker every once and a while. I don't know exactly why, but it is strange. I've been meaning to mention it to the building superintendent, but he'll probably that it's the old wiring of this place. Sorry -- but that's about it."

Stumped at his inability to detect any energy emissions, Fred was about to leave when he looked at his meter and then again back at Mindy. "You wouldn't happen to have or be wearing any electrical devices on you, would you Miss?"

After a momentary pause as to how to answer his oddly phrased question, Mindy responded, "Why no. I was about to step into the shower when I heard your knock. I'm embarrassed to say but under this robe, I'm...well...ready for a shower, if you know what I mean." Mindy blushed and shyly averted her eyes after her utterance.

Looking at this meter, Fred gulped, then stared at Mindy. Hastily muttering a quick apology for disturbing her and thanking her for her time, he hastily exited, reminding her to secure her door after his departure.

"Jimmy! Can you hear me? Come in, damn it," Fred exclaimed into his radio unit once he exited the building, walking quickly toward his company car that was parked a few doors down.

"Yeah, boss, what's up? What did you find?" was Jim's response?

"Fuck, Jim," Fred let out as he jumped into his car, locked all doors, and started driving away as fast as he could. "The fucking studio was so damn small that a fucking church-mouse could hide in there. It checked clean...except...Jim, you won't believe this...but as I was leaving, my monitor happened to be pointing at her...yeah, the damn Ito broad. The damn thing practically jumped off the fucking meter! Fuck, Jimmy! The source of those electrical spikes is that fucking Mindy Ito, herself! I don't know how, but that Jap bitch was emitted energy like crazy. Fuck, what am I going to tell the brass?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A totally stressed-out Mindy collapsed on her sofa-bed. Her carryings-on with her mysterious lover had finally been noticed. She had become acutely aware of the strange flickering of the room lights when they climaxed but had dismissed them until tonight's inspection. Mindy really didn't care for Mr. Lieberwitz' line of questioning at the end, especially him pointing that damn meter of his that her and gave her that eerie look before hastily departing.

Open her robe to reveal her complete naked form, Mindy spread her legs and uttered, "Slither, you, whatever you are, get out here now!" She gasped loudly as she could feel her gel-like lover respond and begin to ooze from between her parted labia before creeping down her inner thighs.

"God, that sucking-pulling-feeling of Slither when he emerges from my tight little pussy is so bizarre," Mindy thought to herself. "How does a mass that big squeeze into such a small fleshy tunnel? Jeez, and when he goes in the other way...shit...I almost fainted when Slither flowed so damn quickly into me tonight when that ConEd guy banged on the door."

Her ebony lover chose tonight to flow down her legs like an inky vaginal discharge to pool around her ankles and feet. "You beckoned? What upsets you, Mindy? It was extremely distasteful being wedged inside of you when that man was talking to you. Your anxiety gave you such a sour taste. I would have 'emerged' to deal with the source of your distress...but...you kept telling me not to."

"I was afraid that you'd 'deal' with the ConEd guy as you did to Cyril, Slither. The disappearance of a ConEd inspector would be kind of hard to explain. I don't want people to start thinking that I'm some sort of serial killer. I also was so afraid that he had somehow detected us... or rather you! I didn't like the way he pointed that meter at me. And that look on his face before he left...he looked really scared...like he couldn't wait to get out of here. Slither, I suspect that this is not the end of ConEd's investigation.

"Damn, I'm so stressed. Why? ConEd can always turn off my power! What are saying? Calm down? That's easy for you to say! You don't need electricity if you have me to be your host...lover...human-generator...kinky Jap I-don't-know-what-I-am!

"But I guess you're right in that there really nothing that I can do. No, of course not! I don't want you to leave me. It's just that...oh, I don't know.

"Slither, I know you were trying to make me feel better by 'doing what you did' when at the end of the questioning...but it made it really hard to concentrate on what the ConEd guy was asking with you stimulating me. Oooh, I don't know what to think. Do something, Slither, to take my mind off what just happened. Please?

"You what? You want to 'spank' me for being a bothersome little Japanese geisha? Slither! You've been reading my mind and going through my fantasies again! My Dark Lord wants to punish his willful handmaiden for fretting so much that she disrupted the tranquility of her Lord? Well, that is one of my kinkier fantasies, you perv, I assume that my Lord wants me to shed my robe, and bend over from the waist to grab my dining table like this?

"Yeow, yeow, oh shit! That stings, my Lord, when you whip my buns and thighs with those delicious black tentacles of yours. Hiss! Now, you're slapping my small pointy titties... ooh...yeah! You're making my nipples so painfully hard. Oh fuck, oh fuck, those strikes between my legs...hiss...almost make my knees buckle. Ooh, Master, your geisha's body is inflamed with searing pain...and with unbelievable passion. Spank me, my Lord, whip me! Do it!

"I want you to take me with your massive ebony sword. Ohhh, fuck, yes...Slither...oh, I mean my Lord. Double penetrate your slave with your twin swords! Oh, fuck, yes, like that! Teach this naughty Jap bitch what happens when she stresses her Lord out with needless worrying. Ooh, ooh, yeah!

"What, Slither? We're making the lights dim and flicker again? Should we stop? Fuck, no...my Lord! This naughty little geisha is about to give those ConEd guys something to really wonder about. Don't you dare stop, Slither! I'm on the verge! So close! Ooh, yes, fuck...spank me hard...slap my titties! I'm going to coming, yeah, I'm going to come! Hard, Slither, fuck me hard! Yeah...oh, fuck, I'm coming! Arrgghhh! Arrgghhh!! ARRGGHHH!!"