Mindy and Her Slither

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Jesus-fucking-Christ! Shit, sir, look at the dials," Jimmy exclaimed as the console before him went wild. "The spikes were steadily ramping up...and then, they really jumped off the fucking scale. I don't know exactly what is happening, but it's coming from that apartment you just inspected! Yeah, the Ito one!"

"Goddamn it!" swore Fred Lieberwitz. "I was hoping I was imagining things. Shit! Now I am going to have to report to corporate. Expect a court order to be coming down. That Mindy Ito was hiding something. Something is responsible for this damn energy spikes! And those heartless bastards upstairs ain't going to let her sweet little Asian face stop them...no siree!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Oh shit," Mindy thought to herself. "What the hell was I to do? It happened so fast...I didn't know what to do. There was a knock on the door just as I was about to slip under the sheets. Then a loud voice demanding to see me. All of a sudden, three big gorillas from the FBI barged and encircle me, flashing me their identification and demanding that I come with them immediately.

"When I refused, they cited the Patriot Act and made it crystal clear that if I didn't have a choice. They said that ConEd had reported me as somehow being a threat to their damn electrical grid that powered the city and surrounding area. I still can't believe they think I'm a 'threat to national security.' There would be nothing I could do. I never felt so helpless...was frustrated and angry...and scared shitless. I didn't even have a chance to change out of my nightgown...as I was brusquely hustled out in my flat wearing an overcoat and slip-ons.

"And what is the source of my problems? Slither! My God, to this day I don't know what the hell he is. I assume he's a 'male' 'cuz I'm not into a lesbian of any kind...yuck! But, when I think about it, I must be some sick hard-up Jap bitch to let an 'alien' thing slip his damn tentacles in and out of the holes of my body. Shit, if he didn't give me such incredibly mind-blowing orgasms...well...I don't know what I would do.

"But -- it's because of those incredible climaxes that I'm in 'custody' of the Feds. Yeah, those power spikes that happen when Slither and I climax sexually...definitely weird. Don't ask me how we do it, but we unknowingly 'throw off' our generated energy. Up until now, we didn't think that anyone could detect our kinky 'human-and-it' climaxes.

"Then that ConEd guy showed up at my door just as we were carrying-on," Mindy recalled that fateful evening. "Slither slid right up my snatch in a flash...talk about eye-opening...as I was pulling a robe on. Everything was going good until the guy was about to leave and inadvertently pointed his damn meter at me. I should have known he detected our energy because Slither was still stimulating me from the inside. I guess, the ConEd guy reported his observations as strange as it was...'cuz here I am...having been questioned for hours and now awaiting to be physically examined."

"Slither! Slither, do you hear me," Mindy thought to her hidden lover buried in her warm moist pussy. "Slither?"

"I am here," was the familiar otherworldly voice that echoed in her head. "Stop fretting, Mindy. Your taste is becoming exceedingly sour...maybe if I..."

"Oh no you don't," Mindy flashed. "Don't you go fooling around inside of me... turning me on. Slither, please don't. It's our carrying on that they are picking up on and got us into this mess. Please don't do anything or else they'll detect you, and I'll end up on some dissection table as they look for the source of my energy...you! Please don't do anything."

"It will be hard," was the response from her genitals, "for you are so...addictively delectable. However, I sense your distress...and I may have to shift to a different location not so enticing...so as not to be detected. I will not cause you..."

"Ms. Ito. I'm Dr. Jones. I have been instructed by the FBI to conduct a thorough physical examination of you to determine if you have artificial implants or attachments embedded in you...or otherwise unusual physical growth that might generate unusual energy. I must admit that I don't understand this request because right now the meter is not reacting, but I do what I'm told.

"Why don't you go behind that partition, take off everything you're wearing, and then put the paper gown provided to you. We'll begin with x-rays from head to toe. Then I'll do a physical examination of you before doing a gynecological examination. I don't think I need to remind you that your full cooperation is required and that failure to do so may result in you being charged under the Patriot Act as a threat to national security. Now, if you would..."

Mindy slipped behind the screen and easily shed her overcoat and cotton nightgown. As she reached for the hospital gown, she projected, "Oh, Slither. What are we going to do? The x-rays will detect you, won't they? They will? Oh, shit, what..."

"Mindy -- calm down. Relax so that I can emerge. Aaah, how strange it feels to be outside of you. How accustomed I've gotten to being in you...one way or another. Be assured Mindy that whatever part of you is being scanned, I will not be there. However, do not betray my presence as I slip up and down your body. I will not stimulate you... much...so do not react."

"Oh Slither...the things I do for you," Mindy thought to her amorphous lover as she struggled not to react as she felt him ooze completely out of her like thick black ink, flowing from her sex to around her waist like an eerie girdle under her gown. "I sure hope you know what you're doing."

It seemed that Slither did know what he was doing as he quickly crept up and down her torso when the x-ray technician changed film or repositioned her. Somehow, he not only avoiding or distancing himself from the body area being x-rayed but managed to adjust his mass to various shapes and sizes. Although he did not consciously stimulate her, Mindy still found her nipples stiffening and growing moisture between her legs as her mysterious lover seeped and crept over her naked body.

"Alright Ms. Ito, we completed your x-rays. Please move to the examination table in the other room and remove your gown. I'll begin an external examination of your entire body before do a vaginal and then a rectal examination."

"Oh, Slither, what are we going to do? When I take off this gown," Mindy thought in panic as she slowly moved towards the door leading to the examination room, "he'll see you! Maybe you should leave me and wait."

"Mindy...I don't know I can," was Slither's reply after a momentary pause. "I have bonded to you and this body of yours in a symbiotic-like relationship. I don't know if I can separate from my host...you...for an extended period of time. This may not be the time to find out if I can be separated from you. But, trust me as I hide within my two favorite orifices of yours. No matter what, do not cry out or show alarm when I do what I must. Relax and try not to get...how do you say it...oh, get 'horny.' I will 'please' you later, Mindy, after this is all over."

Mindy had to struggle to maintain her composure as she felt Slither seeped down her torso to gather at the small of her back before flowing between her butt cheeks. Her knees almost buckled causing her to grip the stainless-steel edge of the examination table as she experienced the incredible sensation of the ebony mass of her lover, penetrated and suddenly cram himself into her puckered asshole.

"Oh, fuck, Slither! You could give a girl some warning before you inject your inkiness up her fucking ass," she shouted mentally as she shuddered, desperately trying to control her breathing. She could have been mistaken, but she swore she could hear Slither softly chuckling at her.

Dr. Jones was extremely efficient in examining her petite body and before she knew it, Mindy was on her back with her heels in stirrups that obscenely spread her legs. She endured Dr. Jones' thorough but embarrassing gynecological examination which included the spreading of her pussy lips, pulling back of her clitoral hood, and probing of every opening, no matter how small. Every aspect of her vagina was explored before Dr. Jones removed the invasive speculum before uttering, "Okay, relax Ms. Ito. Excuse me for a bit while I set up the sigmoidoscopy equipment."

"Slither! What are we going to do? Oh, fuck...jeez...you take my fucking breath away when you suddenly gush out of my ass," Mindy yelled mentally as she tried not to jerk and then squirm, "and then cram yourself up my twat! How do you do that so quickly? I hope you're enjoying this hide-and-seek in my fucking body!" Once again, Mindy could swear she heard a muffled chuckling emanating from her groin area.

"Alright, Ms. Ito. This procedure may be a bit uncomfortable. I'm going to insert a lubricated finger to lubricate and loosen your anus. Then I'll insert the sigmoidoscope which is a flexible tubing into your rectum. I will inflate your lower colon which will make you feel like having a bowel movement. However, I will be able to suction any fecal matter or liquids before you actually can. It will be uncomfortable as I said before but if you relax and cooperate, it will be quickly over."

While she was experienced with Slither's anal antics, Mindy still gasped and trembled when first the doctor's finger and then his instrument was inserted into her asshole. Despite her discomfort, she could feel Slither reacting to her being given a rectal probing. "Why Slither...if I didn't know better, I'd say that someone...no, something...is 'jealous' that another is poaching in his 'private reserve.' What the fuck? Slither stop stimulating me, you bastard. Stop it!"

"Hmmm, this is most unusual. I saw nothing but the meter gauge just reacted," Dr. Jones murmured to himself as he picked up the meter. Holding out the wand that extended from the meter, he pressed it against Mindy's puckered orifice, before stating, "While there's some ambient energy reading, the source seems to be coming from your vagina, Ms. Ito. Hmmm, I just examined it too...oh well...might as well check it again. Hold still, Ms. Ito, I'm going to do another vaginal examination to see if I can determine the cause of this electrical reading."

"Shit! Slither, what are you going to do? Slither! Slither?" An alarmed Mindy called out silently to her mysterious ebony creature as she felt him moving within her, knowing that he couldn't slip out like before without being seen by Dr. Jones. Then she felt deep in the pit of her belly a most unusual sensation -- a sudden fullness like never felt before. Her breath caught in her throat at the eeriness of what was happen deep in her.

Fortunately, her reaction was at the same time as when Dr. Jones inserted the speculum into her vagina, spreading her womanhood wide open for his visual examination. "Most strange...I see nothing as before...from your vaginal entrance to your cervix to the back of the vaginal tube...and the meter now reads nothing. Hmmm."

"Your vagina is clear as before...nothing unusual. Tell me, Ms. Ito, when you're around electrical equipment, do you notice anything out of the ordinary? Do you have a lot of static electricity or any other kind of phenomenon?"

At first, Mindy didn't understand what Dr. Jones was asking of her, then it dawned on her that this might be her way out. "Errr, now that you ask, I have been known to cause the radio to 'weird-out' when I get too close and the same for televisions. I don't know why...I just kind of accepted it.

"But the 'effect' seems to be greater when I'm...stressed out...or very emotional. Ummm, Doctor, I'm kind of embarrassed to say this...but, those times when the lights flicked in my place...well...I was playing with myself...sexually relieving my tension... you know, masturbating. Please don't tell anyone...I'm so embarrassed... but...things just happen...weird things to anything electrical...when I 'do' myself..."

"Hmmm, that's unusual but possible. There are documeted cases of what is often referred to as 'human generators' who give off energy...something like human electric eels. It might explain the spike in energy when I was examining your genitals. You were visibly...upset...which is understandable under the circumstances... then with in me touching and examining your genitals. Hmmm...it's a rare but plausible explanation given the lack of any other detected physical abnormalities or reasons."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"You've got to be shitting me, Bernie," said Ed Schuller, the ConEd District Manager, to the lead FBI counterterrorism special agent, Bernard Minke. "Are you really telling that little Jap bitch is a 'human dynamo' who throws off energy when she jerks herself off? Next thing you'll be telling me is that alien beings are involved? Give me a fucking break!"

"Look, Ed, our doctor gave Ms. Ito a head-to-toe x-raying and then a thorough external and internal physical examination, and didn't find anything. And even after a sharp power surge was detected from the subject, he couldn't find a cause for it. I know you want us to further detain her, but on what basis? She has committed no crime...that can be proven. If you're thinking that you can detain her on the Patriot Act...forget it...that would be tantamount to kidnapping because we can't determine her to be a threat to national security.

"You, ConEd guys can cut off her electricity if you want to. However, when she sues, you know that Legal Aid would jump at this case and your dicks will be swing in the wind. You know how the media loves stories of the big bad corporations like ConEd being so mean so against innocent individual citizens...like a certain sweet innocent Japanese woman.

"Let me ask you this, Ed. These energy spikes that you folks have detected, do they draw from the electrical system -- or add to it? Ha, I thought so. They add. Now, do they disrupt the grid? No? So, let me get this straight. These unexplained energy spikes add to your power grid and don't disrupt it. Jeez, Ed, do you realize how stupid ConEd would seem under cross-examination in court as to why you harassed and detained Ms. Ito?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A visibly shaken Mindy hastily closed and locked her door, and pulled her window curtains shut. After quickly checking her small studio to ensure that no spy surveillance cameras had been installed, she shed her clothes and quickly showered to wash away any traces of the ordeal that she was forced to undergo. Mindy donned her robe but left it untied as she lay back on her unfolded sofa-bed. With her legs spread widely, she parted her puffy pussy lips before mentally uttering, "Okay, Slither, come on out. Slither? Slither, this isn't the time to play games with me. Where the hell are you?'

After what seemed like an eternity, Mindy felt that familiar movement in the depths of her vagina and then that indescribable 'sucking-pulling' sensation as Slither oozed his inkiness from her sex, spreading over her belly, thin tentacles reaching up to encircle her small pointy tits. "I am here," echoed in Mindy's head with that otherworldliness tone that she had come to know.

"How the hell did you escape that second vaginal examination? I thought for sure that damn doctor would have spotted you. I mean there's only just so much space in my poor little vagina that you've taken to living in. How did you do it?"

"I was forced to explore a part of you that I have never explored...hmmm...it was most interesting. Towards the end of your warm and comforting tunnel is a tiny opening that leads to another firmer fleshy body..."

"My uterus? You mean you entered my cervix...and went into my uterus?"

"And further...you are most interesting...as I traveled deep into you...splitting myself as you split...sending tendrils..."

"You traveled up my fallopian tubes? My fricking tubes? Next, you'll tell me that you visited my ovaries? Well, did you?"

"I...don't know," Slither said almost contemplatively. "For in one tube I encountered... something...barely a speck...a single cell of sorts that drew my attention. I might have passed it since it was so small, but it was a condensed 'essence' of you that was working its way towards me in your uterus."

"Oh my God, an egg! "You met one of my eggs. Wait, let me think...yeah, I would be ovulating about now. It's about the middle of my monthly cycle. Slither, what did you do with my egg?"

"I was...intrigued...how one cell could be so different from all others...containing that which is unique to you. So, I brought it back to where I was...to probe and study. Do you know it is highly absorbent of my matter? Odd, too. For once it took a portion of my essence, it sealed itself...and began to transform by dividing itself rapidly? Hmmm, most unusual for it emanated...pulsated...with a different level of the spectrum...one I've never sense before"

"Slither! Did you 'eat' it? Did you absorb my ovum?"

"I could not. As I said, it was protected. And I wish to watch it more. It was so vibrant...growing so fast...so very interesting...but somehow familiar and yet not."

"So, what did you do with my egg? Did you leave it in my uterus? It didn't come out when you withdrew from me? What's that? Come again. It somehow 'attached' itself to the inner lining of my uterus? And seemed to be 'feeding' off of me? Oh damn! What? No, it not a parasite... well... not like how you're thinking.

"Slither, don't you realize what you've done? You don't, do you? Well, I may be wrong, but I think you just fertilized one of my eggs -- and just impregnated me with our...I don't know what to call it...our 'child,' There I said it! That...child...is growing in me and drawing nourishment from me through its bond with me. No, not like you. The embryo draws physical nourishment from my blood though a physical link. Ooh, it's so hard to explain.

Tears of confusion, frustration, and anxiety swell in Mindy's almond-shaped eyes. Yet, despite all of the startling surprises that Slither gave her and the recent indignations that she had been subjected to by ConEd and the FBI, the possibility...no, reality...that she might be pregnant with Slither's and her child...seemed somehow strangely consistent.

With an odd calm acceptance, Mindy knew that she wasn't entirely upset at being 'knocked up' by her non-human lover. She had to admit that each time her throbbing vagina leaked his black substance she had wondered if Slither could impregnate her. It had always been a vague possibility -- well, now she knew the answer to that question.

"Slither, if I'm not mistaken...I have a 'baby' growing in me...our offspring...part me... and part you... damn it, I don't even know what the hell you are, Slither! But there will be another you...or part you. Ooh, shit, I don't know what it will be...or look like. Hell, I don't even know how I will explain my pregnancy. An immaculate conception? Oh, Slither, there's so much I am unsure of...and what will happen...to us...to our babe.

"Slither, make love to me. Can you shift into a man-like form as you've done before? I need to hold someone, to feel him between my thighs, sucking my nipples, and shoving himself into my mouth and making me suck him off. I need something big and hard between my legs -- oooh yeah -- while another one reaming my asshole at the same time. Yeah, double-penetration, Slither, make me hot and sweaty and give me some horrendous orgasms. Yeah, that's right. I want to blow out some goddamn circuit breakers and fuck-up ConEd's precious grid! Oh yeah, Slither, oh yeah!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mindy's "pregnancy" was strange, to say the least. To begin with the "father" of her "baby"...for lack of better terms...was Slither...this intelligent amorphous blackness (after all they had been through, Mindy still didn't know what Slither was...and neither did he). She should have been repulsed by an unknown entity like Slither feeding off of her, siphoning her life force at first, then physical stimulation, then emotional/psychic aura, and then finally her sexual energy.