Mindy and Her Slither

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Under Slither's tutelage, Joey's development was exponential. The two began venturing into the world beyond the familiar flat, bakery, and Mother. At first, Mindy sighed in relief to finally have some time to herself. However, when father and son kept creeping in the early morning hours from a night-out, they found that Mindy wasn't so willing to let her shapeless loved ones enjoy the comforting familiarity of her Japanese body.

"Hmmph! No, you don't...both of you...I don't know where your...'substance'...has been. Yuck! You're not dragging wherever you've been into me! Sleep in the ceiling corners!"

However, Mindy would soon change her tune as Joey began to go solo on his nightly explorations. "Oh, Slither, where's our Joey? He goes out until all hours of the night and then slips in to go straight to his ceiling corner instead of to me. What's happening to him? Joey no longer wants to suckle, and I have to express to keep my milk flowing. What's happened to him?"

Shifting into his man-figure so that Mindy would have something/one to hold. Slither sprouted a multitude of sucker and feathery filaments along his form to caress her body, subtly seeking to allay her concerns. "Mindy...he is finding his way," Slither murmured cryptically. "He is maturing...and is exploring other sources of sustenance."

"But, why Slither? I am his Mother and he's only eleven months old. He still a baby," Mindy whined as she denied the eventual.

A tentacle that snaked from Slither's groin-area to lightly caress and suck upon her hairless sex until it became sopping wet with her bodily juices. Gently pressing a thick snake-like tentacle between the fragile fleshy petals of Mindy's womanhood, Slither commented, "He is like me," Slither murmured softly, "a predator who must seek that to which he is drawn. It is what I did before I was drawn to you, and what he must do for himself."

"But Joey's so young," Mindy blurted out as the truth of her son's nature became evident. "Oh my god, does this mean that he's...killing...people like you did to Cyril?"

"Mindy, I did what to Cyril I did because he threatened you and it was a most distasteful task. I do admit that I've drained others of their life essence in my long history. However, then I met you...and learned to draw or siphon your emotions and energies... as I enjoyed your bodily pleasures."

By now Slither thick tentacle was pumping in and out of Mindy's juicy pussy. "Our son seeks...the symbiotic bonded that you and I share. My son...seeks a mate...like you."

"A mate! He too young...not even a year old. He's just a baby!"

"Mindy, Joey develops at a fastere pace and is more mature than you think. I have allowed our son to draw from my memories and experiences. It is...how would you say it...a father-son sharing of all that I have been through and experienced..."

"All? You mean you shared with him...your experiences with me? You did? Slither, how could you? With our son! How embarrassing!"

"Mindy, don't be so silly," said Slither as he simultaneously ravished the orifices of her yielding but responsive Asian body, bringing cries of passion to her lips. "Our symbiotic relationship is not natural. It goes against my natural tendency not to hunt and kill. However, once accepted, our way of symbiotic dependency can be most fulfilling and stimulating...like this and this!"

"Oh Slither! You're so damn terrible! Here I am worried sick about our son and my horny bastard of a weird lover is fucking the living hell out of me! What? No, goddamn it, I don't want you to stop. I'm so close. Just a little bit more...harder... faster...give it to me, babe! Make that tentacle a bit bigger...oh, yeah! Let's make the lights blinked on and off! Don't stop... arrgh...arrgh... arrgh!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Uhhmmm, that was so good. We haven't done that in a long time...not since Joey was born. Oh, Slither, I so sorry for having neglected you for so long. It was okay? You siphoned my feelings while I nursed Joey? Did you share with him how to do so? So that he wouldn't have to...kill a prey...like you used to."

"Yes, Mindy. I did. I believe he is putting to good use what he was taught with his special one."

"What? You think Joey has found someone? Who? When? How?" Mindy zipped from sexually exhausted to startled maternally alarmed.

"Mindy -- please -- I do not rightly know. Our son is...well...one who keeps things to himself. I do know that he 'sensed' her when he was with me on our last night together. Now, he no longer wishes me along because he wishes to get to 'know' her better. What? Is he feeding on her? I do not know. But, if he is like me, follows what I have learned from you, and what I shared with him, Joey will first seek to 'link' to her...to 'sense' her better...to 'taste' her essence. That is what I did when I was drawn to you."

"Oh my god, Slither! And you didn't say anything about our 'young' son being attracted to some 'woman'...whom you know nothing about? I don't believe you!"

Just then a shadow slipped under the front door but before it could creep up the wall, an emotional Mindy cast off an exhausted and chastised Slither to confront her son. "Wait a darn minute, young man!" The standing there in her glistening nakedness with her hands on her hips, she barked, "Don't you scale that wall...come here...right now!"

Mindy was totally oblivious that her automatic let-down at the sight of her son that caused her enlarged nipples to dribble with her milk, or that from between her parted legs, Slither's inky deposits oozed from her recently dilated openings. All that matter to Mindy was how livid she was. "Where have you been, young man? And more importantly, with whom?"

In a tension-filled moment, there was deafening silence that pounded between Mindy's ears. However, before she could explode again, Joey mentally replied, "Father, good to see you again. Mother, I am hungry -- may I...what...hmmm...not until I 'spill the beans?' I'm not entirely sure as to what you mean, but to answer your previous questions -- let's see, I have been out in the city, getting to know it and seeking to... feed. I really am hungry, Mother. What? Your expressed milk in the refrig...sigh..."

Then before Mindy's startled eyes, Joey shifted to the form of a young man of just under six-feet and of medium built with a skin tone of a mellow brown. He was anatomically proportionate and had facial features of a nose, ears, a chin, and what looked like a friendly mouth. His brow ridges and high cheekbones defined what looked like eyes (even though there were none), and if he was wearing dark glasses and clothes, the casual observer Joey would pass as a human.

Mindy was stunned at her son's unexpected anatomically-correct shapeshifting. She watched Joey calmly drink one bottle after another of her expressed mother's milk until he shared. "I have been watching people...and practicing transforming myself to fit in. If I stay in the shadows or busy settings, I can go undetected. Human mannerism... like drinking and eating...can be easily mimicked. However, the only thing I cannot do is...speak."

Then closing refrig door, Joey continued, "That was filling...but I prefer it directly from you, Mother. But before you 'ask' again, her name is Amy, and she has called me to her like the way Father was called to you.

"What is she like? Physically, Amy is a bit taller than you, Mother, slender with long reddish-blond hair and snow-white skin. I have heard others refer to her as being 'pretty'...but their perception of her is marred by what they feel are her 'faults.' Amy is blind...which is why she is not upset by my looks since she 'sees' me through her fingertips. Strangely, she has no difficulty accepting 'mental-speak'...something she really appreciates...now it seems natural to her as it is to you, Mother, when you speak to Father or to me.

"Amy is a clay sculptor...of some success. Her studio at the edge of China Town is where she lives by herself without the aid of others. While others 'visit' to gather her works, deliver food, or check on her, her loneliness and need resounded above all of the hubbub of the city around her.

When I entered her life, it was awkward because people and especially men have sought to take advantage of her disability. But eventually, I became welcomed because I accepted her as she was. Did she accept me? She knows that I am 'different and unlike all others. I believe...she suspects that I may not be totally...human. But it doesn't matter. Amy feels wanted and safe in my presence. She accepts me drawing from her...and laughs, calling me her 'squishy toothless vampire'...whatever that means."

Mindy was at such a loss for words about her son's revelations that she dropped to the sofa to look at her son with dazed eyes. Then looking a Slither who had not moved, she said, "So, Father...what do you have to say about your son and his newfound girlfriend?"

"Mindy, why are you so upset about what was inevitable and what has already happened? While Joey will always be our son. He sees us symbiotically bonded. Isn't it natural that he should want to be like us?"

Tears flow freely from Mindy's closed almond-shaped eyes as she conceded to her lover's logic and said, "Well," Mindy finally said, "can I at least meet this girl before you leave me?"

"Mother -- I will always be yours. And if you wish to meet Amy, she is waiting on the other side of the door."

"What! Did you leave your girlfriend standing in the hallway all by herself? Listening to us argue? God, I look terrible...no make-up...my hair is a mess...and I'm naked... where's my robe? Shit, that's right, Amy can't see. Oh, Joey, please open the door and have the courtesy to invite Amy in."

Amy was as Joey had described her. A pretty slender young woman in her late teens, sensuously artsy without trying to be so. Within moments, Mindy sensed Amy's air of unspoken loneliness, wanting, and need was what drew Joey to her. She too liked Amy despite knowing that this woman would take her precious son away from her.

"Thank you for inviting me in Mrs...what...just call you Mindy? Okay. I realize that this is must be a shock to you. I apologize for barging in. It's just that...well...I asked Joey if I could meet his Mother so that we could 'talk' woman-to-woman about certain 'things.'

Quickly catching Amy's hint, Mindy quickly told the men in her life to go out on the town so the Amy and she could talk in private, When Joey and his father had vanished from the small flat, Mindy lead Amy to the small sofa.

Amy asked point blankly, "Mindy, is Joey human?"

While initially taken aback, Mindy admired Amy's frankness, and replied, "He is half-human from me. His father, Slither...I know that's an odd name but it's appropriate... well, I still haven't figured out what the heck he is...and so is not human."

When asked by Amy if she loved Slither, Mindy replied, "Slither was drawn to me...or more so, my loneliness, need, and despair. Like any good predator...yes, he is one and has been for countless years...he studied me at first and sampled my essence. He did it by 'siphoning' off my energy without me even knowing it. The turning point in our relationship was when I was sexually assaulted right here by this turd-ball punk. Slither intervened and made himself known to me...what... oh, my assailant? Slither ate him...gross, isn't it...at least that's how Slither described it.

"From there, Slither would visit me nightly until I got used to him being around. Joey's father is a seductive lover. However, it surprised him when I asked him if he wanted to try making love with a human woman...what an experience. I, however, have to admit that Slither is an attentive and creative lover...who gives me terrific orgasms...a shitload of lusty sex."

Then after a long pause in which Mindy noticed the shocked look on Amy's face, Mindy giggled, "Sorry...a bit too much information and too fast, huh? I'm so sorry..."

Amy broke out in a big smile before laughing, "Oh, Mindy...please don't be. I admit that I didn't expect you to be so...open...with me...but I really appreciate it. You see, I've been alone for a long time. My parents died when I was young, and my relatives treated me like I was an unwanted wart.

"Fortunately, I have a certain knack with clay, and my works have proven popular and given me a degree of independence. However, my disability and my success have attracted men who have had no qualms taking advantage of me. My most recent abuser was in the process of bullying and slapping me around when Joey intervened. No, Mindy -- Joey didn't eat him...however, let's just say that my ex- won't be coming back to bother me.

"I knew the moment that I touched him that Joey was...different. Yet, at the moment, I didn't care I felt safe and secure in his arms...at least I think they were his arms. When he 'spoke' to me, it was so clear...so intimate...that it didn't matter that I didn't hear it with my ears. Oh, Mindy, I know what you mean about making love with a shape-shifter ...god, I can't believe I'm telling you this. Oooh the things that Joey does to me...oh shit...he's so sneaky at giving me gut-busting orgasms. God, where has he been all life? Oh, I'm so sorry...I forgot that you're his mother."

Mindy laughed at Amy's embarrassment. "Well, it seems that we're even in blabbing about our sex lives. So, don't worry. I'm just glad that I know where my son is...and that you...'accept' him as he is."

"Accept him? I love him and want him to" live with me!" exclaimed Amy as she enthusiastically hugged Mindy to her. "I want him with me every moment of the day."

Returning her embrace, Mindy laughed and said, "Amy, I hope you know what you're getting yourself into. Amy, if Joey is anything like his father, Slither, you'll never meet such an 'unusual' but 'stimulating' lover...god, you better be prepared to be 'penetrated' in so many ways... and all the time...while covered with suckers and feelers...it can be mind-blowing...to say the least!

"And be careful what you wish for. I carried Joey around with me from his conception to the time you called him to you, Amy, and didn't use my arms or any other device."

When she saw the look of puzzlement on the teenager's face, Mindy leaned forward and whispered, "Amy -- the very bodily orifice from which he was borne used be Joey's favorite snuggle room. I carried Joey and Slither, his Father, around with me...one in the front and one in the back. What an eye-opening sensation!"

Then to Mindy's utter surprise, Amy laughed, "Damn, Mindy -- I can't wait!"

"I believe my son has found the source of his life," Mindy thought, "but we shall see."