Mindy and Her Slither

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The latter source was discovered when he filled the void in her life -- by physically coalescing to fill her bodily orifices -- causing her endless ecstasy while giving her incredible orgasms. When Mindy began carrying a Slither throughout the workday firmly embedded in her tight wet pussy, their symbiotic bonding eventually evolved to the point of being irreversible.

Mindy's inadvertent impregnation by Slither was in keeping with their inter-species relationship. Simply put, it was extraordinarily unparalleled and neither, especially Mindy, knew what to expect. The first pleasant surprise was that Mindy displayed none of the common symptom associated with her condition. There was no dread morning-sickness, no unusual cravings, very little weight gain, no swollen ankles, and surprisingly no telltale belly bump and ballooning.

"Hallelujah! Well, at least there two more good things about being mysteriously being knocked-up by a lecherous 'thing,'" Mindy thought as she looked at her nudity in the mirror before getting dressed for work. Her fingers slide over her previously flat tummy that now had risen to a gentle mound that was easily hidden under her loose clothing. Then traveling back up, her hands cupped her previously little breasts that were now generously overflowing her modest bra.

"But what the hell happened to my nipples? They were cute pink eraser-tip nubs that gave my small titties a perky look. Now they're fricking thumb-like cylinders that are so sensitive that they throb and ache constantly. Good thing I'm still firm and small enough that I can go braless without too much jiggle or sag. Jeez, if I had to wear a bra, it would be a bitch on my humungous nipples. The only problem is that my fat tips have begun to 'leak.' Yet, leave it up to Slither, the cause of my problems, take care of that problem."

While Slither still enjoyed being wedged in her comfortable pussy, he now spent more time clinging to her chest like an erotic black bandeau bra covered her swelling breasts and prevented any telltale tit-jiggle by doing so. Slither also conveniently absorbed her nipple dripping, feeding on her throughout the workday. Mindy pleasant acceptance of her condition was largely due to Slither's mentally commenting on how delicious her bodily changes were while stimulating Mindy to keep her in a state of constant arousal.

"Ummm, Slither, I always thought that I was supposed to have the baby and then nurse it, and then possibly its kinky father. But somehow my breasts seem to be lactation now and my baby's father doing all of the nursing and out child has yet to be born. Being pregnant with your child certainly is a unique learning process."

A pleasant side-effect of her pregnancy was that Mindy's sexual appetite and drive grew with each passing day. Once in the privacy of her studio, her carnal urges manifested in hot sweaty and downright nasty fantasies with her more than willing creature-lover. The energy surges that were generated scrambled ConEd's meters, but company officials said and did nothing for it was a clean source of power and free to them. Unbeknown to Mindy, her evening sessions with Slither were referred to as the "Ito Effect" by ConEd officials who knew the case details.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Oh my God, Slither," Mindy panted mental after a particularly vivid and exhausting but extremely satisfying fantasy that had over blob-like love draped limply over her nude sweaty body. "I'm six- months pregnant but for some strange reason I feel like I'm ready 'pop.' The only problem is I don't know 'what' I'm going to give birth to...will it be human...or will it be like you...or something else entirely. Oh, Slither, what am I to do?"

"Mindy, please don't stress yourself...your anxiety sours to the taste. Our 'child' will be a blend of both of us...'he' will have my shapelessness...but the ability to form into a normal human child...once he learns how to shift his shape like I did...when someone I know wanted me to. However, there will be some other differences. Do not worry."

"Oh, Slither, how I want to believe you...but...how do you know?"

"Why, Mindy...I have been 'communicating' with our 'son' often while you work. He is conscious...and alert...and asking questions...for quite some time. He wonders why you haven't reached out to him."

"What? What are you talking about? Our child is a 'boy?' He can talk to you?"

"Yes, Mindy. He is male because it is what you want him to be. As I am one of my kind...so is he. Somehow a blending of you, Mindy, and somehow of me. But he is aware that he is alive...and that he is in you. He is aware of me and of the concept of father-and-mother...yet, he is not like a human baby. Try talking to him."

A startled Mindy broke her mental link with Slither. "Hello? Hello, son. This is your Mother. Can you hear me? Can you answer? Please talk to me. Are you there?"

There was a deafening period of silence but just before Mindy was about to call out, she heard a faint, "I am here. You are loud. I have been told to wait until you contact me. Who told me? I know not his name other than he calls himself my 'Father.' Are you whom he refers to as my 'Mother'?"

"I am your...Mother. What is a mother? It is within me that you were conceived... that you grow...draw sustenance, and from whom you'll be 'born.' Why should you be born? Why...it's so you can...experience the world outside of me and grow into an independent being."

"Why would I want to do that? It is good inside of you...I feed...I was warm... I am sheltered...I am comfortable...I am here."

"Son, you need to be born...and come out of me. I cannot be pregnant with you for the rest of my life. What? When? Well...a 'normal' human child is born within nine months of conception...and you've been in me for six. But, you're...ehhrr...'special'... and to be honest, I really don't know how much longer you have to stay in me.

"Normally a human mother would have contractions or severe muscle spasms that would push her human baby through her dilated cervix and vagina into the outside world. But with you...I don't know. Are you encased in a sack of water? You're not? Hmmm...that's odd. Can you 'see' my cervical opening...what's that...hmmm.

"Slither. Can you slide back into me...damn, you feel good...but this is not the time to play around. Now go all the way back to my cervix and call out to our son so he can sense you and my cervical opening. Does he sense you? He does? What? There's a 'plug of gel' blocking then opening? Hmmm...how I wish I had paid more attention in sex ed class. He's doing what? He's absorbing the plug to come out? Oh, Slither, come out... come out now.

"Son...what are you doing? I can feel you moving, but it's so strange."

"I am coming out as you wish, Mother. That which stopped me is no more... and I can sense another, more different opening further away...he who calls himself 'Father' has left you through this way...mmm...the flavor of you, Mother, is so different in this other passage. I wonder if I can squeeze through this opening you call your cervix?"

"Oh, shit!" Mindy cried out as her hips jerked suddenly, her hands gripping the sheets of the bed. "Stop! Oh, shit, it feels like my fucking guts are being torn apart! Son! Stop! You need to make yourself narrower! You're too big right now. Mommy is getting stretched out and it hurts! Oooh, yeah, that's it, son...slide...seep through...slowly...gently... there is no rush to get through... oooh much better! Come on out, son, go towards the light outside of my body. Come on, son, time to be born."

Sitting on the edge of the sofa in a half-crunch position, Mindy spread her thighs wide so that her hairless sex was fully exposed. Her stomach tossed as it cramped in a violent effort to push her struggling son out. Reaching down, her fingers spread her labia to open herself, looking for a telltale sign of her son. Her almond-eyes then widen as a slug-like creature poked its 'head' out and then after much mental encouragement, slinked free of her vagina.

Holding it in her hands, Mindy was immediately aware of how different yet similar her son was to Slither. A dark brown, it at first reminded her of an obscenely large slug that was had more substance, somewhat gooey in texture, and felt slimier to the touch unlike the moist velvetiness of his father. Yet instead of repulsing her, Mindy watched in wonder as her son snuggled in the cup of her hands as it adjusted to the outside world. It was hers...her son...and in her own strange way, Mindy was drawn to this slimy baby.

"I hunger," was the thought that resonated in her head. "I left my comfort...my link to you...my source of sustenance...I need to feed."

Mindy's actions were instinctive since nothing of her conception, pregnancy, and birth made any sense. Her own body was synchronized to another time schedule, functioning differently, and responding to her newborn of its own accord. Without thinking, Mindy immediately brought her son to a swollen breast and pressing her enlarged nipple into it.

Sensing confusing on the part off her offspring, Mindy mentally suggested, "You are on my nipple. Wrap yourself around it and 'suck' on it. Draw out my nutrition...my milk...through it...ooh, yeah...like that son," crooned as she felt a strange sensation that she would later associate with her 'let down' of her mother's milk. At first, there was a trickle but as the sucking increased, her milk spurting from her into throbbing dark blob latched on her breast.

Mindy hissed as the leech-like creature engulfed her entire nipple and areola, latching on as micro-teeth bit into to her tender flesh and firmly securing her 'baby' that pulsated with a strong sucking action. A soft sigh of contentment from her son could be heard in Mindy's mind as her creamy liquid nourishment tinged with your blood mingled and filled her son's inherited inkiness like cream infusing into dark brown coffee.

"Oh my God," Mindy gasped mentally, "he almost drained my tit while dangling like some obscene ballooning and pulsating leech hanging from my nipple. It is so strange, delectably painful and pleasurable as he nurses at my tit."

"This is...good...different from that within you. I like this...definitely. You are 'good.' You are most filling, most satisfying, most stimulating...my Mother."

The pain and pleasure that enthralled Mindy as her tit was being voraciously drained dry. "There is another breast...another source of Mommy's milk," Mindy managed to croak out. "Let go son...don't worry...Mommy has you. Release my nipple...aah, yes...like that...and then," she thought as she quickly shifted and press her slug-like offspring to her other throbbing teat.

"Oh my God!" Mindy exclaimed as her nipple was instantly engulfed and clamped up her sucking dark blob. Tiny teeth dug into and around her swollen areola as her son latched on to her breast. Sharp pin-pricks shot of wincing sting through her, making her breath catch in her throat. Yet, once the letdown and spurting began, Mindy sighed in undisguised bliss and maternal contentment.

"Drink, son. You have such a good appetite. Drink your fill and drain Mommy's milk like a good little boy. Until you are older and can feed like your father, Slither, you will nurse at Mommy's titties...draining both dry. And when you feel 'sleepy'...you are to slide down to between my legs...back into the hole that you emerged...but not all the way in. I don't want to have to give birth to you again.

"Later when you are hungry...you will come out...and nurse to your heart's delight...you do have a heart, don't you? You'll be like...hmmm...a little kangaroo in his mother's pouch...that I'll carry you around in...like I do your father. Hmmm, for now, I'm going to call you 'Joey'...which is what people call a baby kangaroo...at least until I figure out a better name for you.

"Hmmm, Slither? Slither, where are you?"

"I am here, Mindy. While our offspring was drawing nourishment from you...in a most interesting way...I prefer siphoning and absorb the energy produced by you... especially your indescribable nectar when you are nursing."

"Slither, with Joey lodged in my pussy until he grows up...well...please don't be offended but I don't think I can handle Joey and you both stuck up there at the same time. Would you mind...hmmm...that's right...staying in my butthole? What? You don't mind? Oh, good...

"God, I wonder how it's going to be working with my son wedged in my pussy, and his father shoved up my ass? Talk about double-penetration. Oh, and Slither? When you satisfy me...and shit, this nursing of Joey is making his Mommy so goddamn horny... you'll have to limit ourselves to some kinky sodomy for now. Ha! I didn't think you'd mind reaming my tight little tush!

"And to think that just months ago I was a squeaky-clean Japanese virgin who was so naïve...so innocent. Now, look at me. I'm one hell of a...shit...I don't even know how to describe me.

"What? No, Joey, don't worry. Mommy and Daddy were just trying to figure out living arrangements. You don't have to worry. For now, keep on sucking, son... hmmm... yeah, just like that. Drink Mommy's milk and grow into a big, strong...boy? God, it will be interesting to see what you can do and grow it. But that's for later...such a good appetite you have...

"Hmmm, what? My aura tastes good when I'm nursing? Ah, Slither, you know just the right thing to say. What? Does breastfeeding 'turn me on'? Well, yes, I would say so. Slither, why are you shaping yourself into your 'man-figure'? You're what? Slither, you're always horny as of late. Wait -- that's not fair. I'm not 'that' horny. Well, maybe just a little bit. Ooh, Slither, that does feel good when you worm a tendril into my butt-hole. You really know how to turn on a girl, don't you?

"What, son? No, continue to feed until you're filled. Your 'Father' is just getting amorous and is a little impatient with Mommy. You're filled, Joey? Sleepy? Okay, let go of Mommy's nipple...aah, there...I'll have to get used to my nipples leaking mother's milk and bleeding a bit. No, Slither, wait until I take care of Joey before you take care of me.

"Okay, Joey. Let me put you by my pussy's entrance. Ooh, son, you sure fill me up when your tummy is full. But that's right, squeeze all the way in...fill me up...all the way back...and go to sleep. And don't mind your Father...or me as we carry on...on the other side of the 'wall'...okay, okay, Slither. Go to sleep, Joey...that's it.

"Ooh, Slither! Fuck what the hell did you just cram up my ass? Fuck, oh fuck... it feels like you shoved one of your big fat tentacles up my asshole! You know, the kind with the nubs and little suckers. Damn, whatever it is, it sure is an eye-opener. Yeah, it feels good...yeah, it certainly does.

"Hey, how the heck did you twist around to be also at my chest...or breasts might be a better description. What? You wanted to see what it feels like nursing at my tits. Hmmm, there is still some milk left. What? It tastes different than my pre-birth nipple dribble. But just as good? Oooh, yeah, well, it's a different sensation with Joey too... different but just as good. I think I could get addicted to breastfeeding my son and his father...definitely.

"But I wonder how long this 'living arrangement' will last? Oh, okay, dear, I fret too much. What? No, Slither! I'm not playing 'the fretting geisha and dark lord samurai' fantasy. What will junior think if daddy spanks mommy before ravishing her? You'll confuse him."

"Ah, Mother, you and Father are talking so much and so loudly...I can't sleep... would you mind...please..."

"Okay son, Father and I will try to be quieter. Go to sleep, son. You'll have to get used to things and the rather cramp living arrangements after a while. Ooh, Slither, damn, that feels good. What...go to sleep. Joey...never mind your Father who can make an ass out of himself...or out of me. God, that reaming does feel good."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Oh my god," gasped a startled Mindy said to herself. No matter how often it happened, it still took some getting used to Joey, her slug-like son from her blob-like lover, Slither, emerging from between her widespread legs. Some days Joey oozed out like lazy molasses, thick and syrupy; then other days, he practically ejected from her well-used pussy, energetically shooting out to form an inky pool a few feet from her. Today, it was like a flood of ebony gel quickly flowing from between her swollen labia, rapidly rising up her torso and to her waiting breasts.

"Ooh, shit," Mindy cried out mentally, "He's hungry today after his ride home... latching on to two nipples at the same time...hiss...those micro-teeth of Joey...biting into me...my areola...draining my mother's milk...mixed with a tinge of my blood. Slither calls it a 'power energy drink' because it contains my essential nutriments -- my milk and my blood. Thank god that I've gotten used to my son's kinky appetite...thank god it feels so damn good.

"At work, Joey is like his father. He spends most of the day wrapped around my small engorged tits like some black bandeau. There he nurses and sleeps and at least it gives my poor pussy a rest. That is until Slither decides to revisit his old hangout, stimulating me in the process. Jeez, people at the bakery must think I have worms the way I constant squirming and wiggling. What's a girl to do when her lover and their son are going in and out of her bodily orifices like Grand Central Station!"

Mindy's thoughts were broken when she heard, "Aah, Mother, that was good. I am full...and you have no more milk. Now to return back and sleep..."

"Oh no you don't, young man. You've been doing way too much of this eat-sleep routine," Mindy inserted before her son could slip between her legs. "You need to exercise. Go on, leave Mommy. Don't worry, I'll be right here. That's it. Mommy's body needs a short but well-deserved rest." Then after watching Joey creep about, Mindy decided it was time for the next phase of her son's home-schooling.

"Slither! Will you get out of my butt...and...? Oh shit, you take my breath away when you do that. God, like father, like son. I don't know which of you two is the worst at stressing me out. Hmmph. Yes, dear, I forgive you. But I really need your help teaching Joey how to be more than just a blob. Well, for now, can you show him how to shapeshift...to at least make two legs and walk on them? You can?"

Now it was Mindy's turn to sit back and relax as she watched the two male-like "things" in her life interact. She knew instinctively that some form of communication was taking place between them, but she wasn't privy to exactly what was being shared. Still she had to smile and then chuckle as she watched Joey sprout leg-like appendages and then attempt to stand and walk on them. Joey was able to totter on two wobbly legs, but at times so with the help of a third and sometimes a fourth leg.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Boy, that seemed like yesterday," Mindy mused to herself as she watched Joey scampered around the flat. "He's always showing off some newly acquired ability. Like the day when to my complete surprise, Joey morphed into a toddler-like figure shortly after emerging from me. Then he climbed into my arms to nurse as a normal human baby might. However, when the little imp tried to squirm his way into my pussy without reverting to his shapeless self, boy, did he get a blistering earful (assuming he had ears) as he was banished to his Father's ceiling corner for the night.

"It has only been six months since I gave 'birth' to him but with each passing day, Joey has become more and more curious and exploring the world away from mommy. I can remember the first time he slithered (a chip off the old blob) down my leg while I was tending the counter at work. It took all my self-control not to jerk and then frantically look for him. Thank goodness Joey had inherited his Father's natural ability to blend into the shadows, to move with stealth, and to shrink himself to be barely noticeable."