Minirtha: Warrior Woman Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes we did. I did not defeat her but she did not defeat me either so I could get my pass."

"No doubt she took you to her private chambers for even more fun after your match."

"Well..." Minirtha's voice trailed off.

"I myself went in there too after mine. I hope you enjoyed the new bed. Rhala and I had the old one in splinters by the time we finished with one another."

The two warriors laughed and began to talk about their respective lives and upbringing among barbarians. Kron was not an unpleasant man to look at to Minirtha. He was tall, probably half a foot taller than her but built physically much like Rhala, with extremely large muscles that really told of how powerful a man he was. His long black hair flowed down to his shoulders, his full beard of the same color down to his muscular chest. He had a hearty laugh and was fun to be around. He looked back and listened at Jarro in the bedroom with the slave girl. He told Minirtha that it would probably be another half-hour before he emerged, and Minirtha could detect something in his voice when he reported what the self-proclaimed prince was doing with Colla. To her trained ear, it was almost like he was sad that the woman was laying with Jarro. Minirtha decided to change the subject.

"Tell me Kron, have you learned anything about this high priest who is supposed to be involved in the kidnappings and imprisonments of the innocents?"

"I spoke it over with Crael, the Hyperalian man here with us. I told him what I had been told about the medallion the supposed priest wore. He said that it was the symbol of their goddess Krava, but that it did not make sense for a priest to wear her medallion as the temple devoted to her is only populated by priestesses."

"So we have an imposter?"

"I believe that the man may be an actual priest changing his clothes to hide his identity. One of the witnesses I spoke to said the man's appearance was unusual, shaven-headed with a mustacheless beard down to his gut. Crael says that is the style of the priests to the Hyperalian God of Wealth, whom he called Pel. He believes that it is not above them to do something like this, as it is told that the priests of Pel are a wicked bunch who will do anything to earn a few pieces of silver."

"Did you learn anything that may aid us in identifying the man?"

"Yes. A scar above his nose, in the shape of a hook. He should not be hard to find with something noticeable like that."

"You know Kron, Rhala told me that if I found the priest, that I should not allow him to..."

"You do not have to say more Minirtha. She told me to make sure to kill him too. Whichever one of us is able to needs to run him in with their sword."

"Agreed. Do you have a plan to get out of here?"

"I would have escaped long ago, but I will not leave the others behind. It would be an injustice. Besides, he has threatened to do harm to Colla should I flee from here. But you can do something. I can tell how resourceful you are and know you will find a plan."

The two ended the conversation for now as the other three men reentered the room with hot food, the smell of which soon drew Jarro and Colla from the bedroom.

The group sat down at the table and ate dinner, with Jarro promising to tell Minirtha what he had planned after. Minrtha looked over at Colla to get a good look at her. She was a pretty woman for sure, probably about 20 years old or so. Her tan skin, brown eyes and chestnut brown hair told she came from some nation to the south, probably on the coast. She was clad in a skimpy garment, a thin,white tunic that only partially covered her breasts and came up so high on her legs her genitals were almost on display. Minirtha's watching eye noticed that she was all smiles and lovey eyes when looking at Jarro, but did not mean it. The only time she had actual looks of love in her eyes was when she looked at Kron.

The meal was all finished and everyone was full when Jarro rose from his seat. He turned to Minirtha to speak.

"And now Minirtha, you shall learn why I have brought you here. I have been told that there is a great golden idol from the ancient city of Humn that the Prince of Carlyt will pay a hefty reward to have in his private collection. I intend to steal it and claim the great prize."

"Then go steal it man," she replied. "What do you need me for; I am not some damned thief."

"Because the idol is held in the treasury of the palace complex in Obstanus. The palace guards have the place surrounded and there is always one trustworthy guard in the room we need to be in. What they do not yet know is that there is an opening in the building's foundation that someone could squeeze through. That person could go inside, kill the guard and make it out with the goods. I had planned Kron here to do it, but he is much too large to get inside."

"But I happen to be the right size, am I not?"

"Yes you are. Your lean body and fighting style make you perfect for the job. I may even be willing to share a few coins with you when it is all over."

"No thank you. I have my own business to attend to and I would like to be going. Besides, I have no interest in helping some fool steal some trinket so some other fool can hide it away from the world. I happen to have received a favor from the Queen of this land, and I do not wish to offend her by stealing from her."

"Oh I think you will help me Minirtha. You see, I am still the only witness to your fight with Tilus. Suppose I tell the local judge that you struck him down and he was not armed at all."

"And what proof would you have to tell the judge?"

"None, but that should not matter as the judge here is Ovun, the father of a man named Evun. No doubt you remember that name Minirtha?"

Minirtha knew exactly who he was talking about. A few years earlier she had roomed at an inn in a distant nation and was at the bar when Evun came in drunk. The two exchanged words neither one liked very much and Evun tried to draw his sword on her. But Minirtha was much faster and soon Evun's lifeless form collapsed onto the pile of his guts she had spilled on the floor with her own sword. Everyone agreed it was a fair fight and she acted without choice to protect herself. But she still heard rumors that Evun's father was a powerful man in another land and wanted revenge against the person who killed his son. If she were to go before him with accusations of murder against her, no doubt she would be put to death.

"So, you intend to blackmail me into participating in your foolish robbery?"

"I take advantage of what I have available. What is your decision?"

Minrtha looked around the room while she thought. She needed to be back on her journey but feared refusal would cause her to be delayed going before the judge on false charges. Besides, she did not trust Jarro at all and figured he would just turn her in afterwards anyway. She had to think fast and come up with a plan to let everyone get away.

It was then that she looked into a corner and saw two thin swords that she recognized at once for a game called duel of brag. In this duel, two opponents wore pouches filled with paint on their chest. They both wielded one of the swords, not sharp enough to tear flesh, and tried to slice open their opponent's pouch and stain their chest with the paint. It was about honor, not injury, and had some skills of fencing. Minirtha once practiced it for a time but had given up as she tended to be too heavy-handed with the sword. It was enough to give her an idea.

"How about this, Jarro? Would you be interested in gambling for my services?"

"What do you have in mind exactly?" He seemed curious at what she would say.

"I propose you face me in the duel of brag. Should you beat me, I will go along with your plan without protest. But should I come out victorious, all of us are to be freed from your blackmail."

Jarro laughed before replying. "Very well Minirtha. I will face you. Let us prepare now." Minirtha removed her own weapons belt and tied one of the pouches across her chest. Jarro meanwhile had stripped out of his tunic, and was now only clad in a pair of black briefs. He tied the other pouch on his chest and both were given swords.

"Let us begin Minrtha," he said as they started their match. It was clear to her that even though she had limited skills with a fencing sword such as this, she was much more experienced than Jarro was. He basically jumped around the room to avoid the woman, with her slashing ever closer to his chest. He managed to get closer to her, as she felt the dull point of the sword touching her a few times. Jarro was quite agile on his feet and she struggled to make contact with him.

"Struggling to get me, Minirtha?" It was obvious he was taunting her, but she expected this. Jarro seemed cruel to others and she thought this may be his undoing. If goaded into taunting, his attention may go off the game and she could win. She kept moving around the room, Jarro following as the two slashed away at one another. He continued his taunts, to the point he was getting sloppy in dodging Minirtha. With rapid movement like a cat pouncing, she was immediately on him and had torn open the pouch on his chest, staining him with the bright yellow paint.

Victorious, Minirtha dropped her fencing sword and pointed at Jarro. "I have won, now let us all leave in peace."

Jarro looked at her, obviously angry. "You think I was actually going to let you go, woman? I have zero interest in that. If you try to leave I will inform the guards and make sure you are all captured."

Minrtha stepped forward and grabbed him by the throat. She dragged him over to the table, slamming him down. The others in the room, acting on her order, brought her rope and soon Jarro found his wrists and ankles bound to the table legs.

"What is this? I demand to be let go!"

"Not so fast, Jarro," Minirtha said. "You are not going to be let go until we all are too."

"I said let me go NOW!"

Minirtha looked down at his pale body tied to the table, only clad in the black briefs that now looked suspiciously tight. She grabbed at the bulge and got a good feel.

"Don't tell me you are actually getting aroused from this Jarro?" She pulled and with her strength tore the briefs from his body. Now naked, it was evident that his unimpressive penis was growing hard from the treatment.

"It looks like the great Prince of the Thieves gets off being treated like the dog he really is," Minirtha said as she grabbed his hard cock. She squeezed and began to stroke, and Jarro could not help throbbing in her hand.

"Look at him everybody," Minirtha taunted. "Look at how excited he is to have me touch his slimy cock." She kept stroking, using her freehand to untie her loincloth and let it fall to the floor. The others in the room began to taunt Jarro as well.

"I bet he wishes he could get his little hands on my strong body. He loves the touch of a powerful woman," she said as she flexed in front of Jarro. He was squirming, trying to not be aroused by his cock throbbed and he could not help moaning out of pleasure.

Minirtha let go of his cock and slid her thong off. Now naked, she climbed atop Jarro, hovering over his hard cock. She lowered herself down, his penis disappearing inside her vagina. She started to ride him, moving up and down as he lay there unable to speak.

"ALL HAIL JARRO, PRINCE OF THE THIEVES! HIS COCK FEELS SO GOOD INSIDE ME!" It was clear she mocked him and got zero pleasure from the experience from having sex with him, despite how much pleasure he got from it, even though the whole thing was embarrassing.

Minirtha pulled herself off him and stood once again on the floor. She jerked him off once again, squeezing his testicles hard as she did. He could not last long after that, ejaculating all over his own stomach. Minirtha wiped the little bit that got on her hand on his body. She left the table and walked naked over to Colla, standing next to the woman who probably stood all of five feet tall.

"Tell me, dear," Minirtha said as she placed a hand on Colla's shoulder. "Does Jarro there know how to please a woman?"

"No he does not."

"Then pay attention, Jarro and learn." Minirtha grabbed Colla's skimpy tunic and used her strength to effortlessly tear the garment from her body. Tossing it away, she felt Colla's naked body and pressed her face to Minirtha's large breasts. Colla started to suck on her nipple without prompting as Minirtha held her close.

"I could properly make love to you, but there is another I am sure you would much prefer." Minirtha gestured to Kron, who immediately stripped out of his loincloth and walked towards the two. Colla ran right at him and jumped into his mighty arms. The two kissed passionately as Colla wrapped her legs around Kron, who soon had his massive hard cock inside of her. He bounced her up and down, breathing heavily as she screamed with pleasure. She did not last long, as soon Colla had a powerful orgasm and squirted all over Kron's cock. He evidently loved the feeling, as he came inside her, filling her with a warm load of semen.

The night was soon among them. Jarro was left tied to the table all night as the others drifted off to sleep. In one corner, Kron leaned against the wall deep in sleep, Colla laying on top of him wrapped in his strong arms. The others were scattered around the house. Minirtha was sleeping on her own in a small storage room. She lay naked in the dark, turned on at her treatment of Jarro and how he earned it. She could not help but place her fingers inside herself, masturbating and having an orgasm thinking about that and the fun Kron and Colla had getting to physically express their love. Sleep came easily for her afterwards.

Everyone awoke the next morning for breakfast. Jarro was delegated off the table and to the corner. Minirtha searched the rooms and soon found a proper outfit for Colla to wear; a white blouse, black leggings and brown boots. As the group (minus Jarro) ate, they discussed what to do next. Since Minirtha and Kron were on the same mission, they decided to work together getting to the Forbidden Heavens. Colla desperately wanted to go along with Kron, who was half tempted to leave her behind but decided she may have some use as a spy. Plus the two could now be together. Minirtha was okay with Colla coming along. Crael and the two men from Katshr would remain with Jarro for a half day after they left, then turn him loose and go on their ways.

Before parting, Minirtha warned Jarro that if he tried to report them for what was happening, he would face punishment for holding Colla as a slave in Hyperal, which was against the law. He was angry but could do nothing, as getting revenge on them would result in the loss of his own freedom. Minirtha, Kron and Colla left as soon as they were done eating, beginning to make their way to their destination and rescue all the innocents being held.

To be continued...

12