Miracle Cream Ch. 02c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Possibly," Cory stated, a little unsure if his stitches and staples could handle the stress of fucking like that. He so didn't want to pop a stitch or staple in the middle of it. He doubted that after two days, his wounds have healed up enough to prevent him from bleeding out if that happened. His mind flashed back to when the doctor removed the staples above his navel, so he could have stitches put in. He knew the amount of blood while minor in the hospital, yet at his home, minutes away from an ER, he didn't know if he would make it or not.

"Then let's not chance it; I don't mind riding the dragon," Zoe said, with a sensuous smile.

"Well... I can't deny you look good going bouncy, bouncy," Cory retorted, matching her smile.

"Mmm, I do, don't I?" Zoe cooed, running the tips of her fingers down his hardening length. "Why don't you go lay on the bed while I close your door," she said, feeling the heat of his erection on the palm of her hand.

"Fucking cocksuckers!" Dayana's hormone-driven rage-filled curse filled the house. "I'm going to kill those lying two-timing cunts! Cory!"

"Save yourself," Cory warned, knowing what their older sister was like during this time of the month.

"So love you," Zoe whispered before darting out of his room.

Cory sighed, looking down at his cock, knowing it wasn't going to get pleasured anytime soon. It's a shame, isn't it? He felt a cold chill creeping up his spine as he heard his sister's anger-filled stomps nearing his room. Taking a swallow when he noticed the fury in her dark hunter green eyes as she appeared in his doorway.

"Cory," her voice was sweet, yet he knew it meant trouble, "will you help me?"

"Huh?" Cory muttered, confused.

"Please, will you take it out?" Dayana pleaded when her eyes dipped low, noting the shape of the outline of his cock.

"One: why? Two: what for? Three: whatever this is about, isn't about me, is it?" Cory asked, as he peered at his sister from his desk chair.

"The bastard has been screwing my bestie for months now?!" Dayana seethed in rage.

"Umm... didn't you like cheat on him as well?" Rolling back further towards the window as that glare of hers burnt into him.

"You know why I was doing that!"

"Still, cheating is cheating, regardless if he could get you off or not," Cory said, trying to be the voice of reason. Yet, his sister wasn't known to be reasonable when she was in this state. Nevertheless, he's wrangled with this beast enough to know its quirks. He's already lost a spleen; he'd rather not lose a hand as well. He could see that took some of the bluster out of her sails, although not enough to stop her.

"Take it out, Dilan," Dayana growled in a firm tone, a tone that told him not to push it given how she only used his middle name when she was really peeved.

"Alright, alright," Cory said, holding up his injured hands. "How do you suppose I do that?"

"You get up and drop your shorts," Dayana stated, rolling her eyes at his stupid question.

"Asking a lot from an injured man, you know?"

"Sorry..." Dropping her chin, her cheeks heating, knowing the plight he had gone through because of her, "it's just that I want to get back at the two of them. If I had known this was going on, I would've ended it months ago. Please, Cory?!"

"This one of the friends you told about my small cock?" Cory asked, tilting his head to the side. The way his sister looked away in shame told him that she had. "I see," his tone grew cold, "fine, let's get this over with, shall we?" Pulling on the ends of the drawstring and pushing his shorts to his floor. Without his shorts hampering its ascension, in a mere few seconds, his crown was pointing at her.

"Bear with me, Cory," Dayana said, softening her tone. "Please, don't look at me like that," she pleaded when his gaze turned cold.

"How am I supposed to look at you?"

Dayana was speechless; on the one hand, she wanted him to look at her like they were siblings. On the other hand, she wanted him to look at her like the woman he risked his life for. She was conflicted about what she was supposed to feel towards Cory, nor did she want to face the emotions she felt brewing in her heart. She knew Cory wouldn't be accepting of them, at least not at the moment. Furthermore she certainly couldn't at the moment. Not only that, but she, herself, was trying to come to terms with it. "You're supposed to look at me like the woman who has your cock in her hand," Dayana said, sweetly.

"That so?"

"Mmmhmm," Dayana hummed. "I'll be quick, I promise," she whispered before bringing up her phone and snapping a picture of her hand around the base of Cory's manhood.

Cory looked down then to his sister's hand as her thumb moved rapidly along the screen as she typed out a text to her former best friend. Arching an eyebrow when he read the message, she was typing out with one thumb that read: 'Keep that cumless, tiny wonder all you want. As you can see, I have something far, far, far bigger and orgasmic than that loser could ever hope to achieve. Enjoy the lack of orgasms. He surely doesn't know how to give a woman one, even with the amount of sex we've had. Now lose my number, and don't ever speak to me again!' However, her left hand wasn't motionless either. Cory had to bite his lip as she gently stroked his shaft.

"Thank you," leaning in and placing a kiss on his lips, "I feel better..." Dayana couldn't help herself; one kiss wasn't enough. No. She needed more!

Cory was surprised when Dayana kissed him with such passion and hunger that his mind seemed to shut down as her tongue rolled in his mouth. Feeling her hand squeezing lightly on his crown while the pads of her fingers teased the underside of it. Their eyes stared into each other's when Dayana pulled away, yet her hand never once left his cock.

"How about..."

"Don't you go stealing the cock I got hard?!" Zoe huffed from his doorway, nude as the day she was born. "Go on, you'd best answer that," she nodded towards her sister's ringing phone. "I'll take care of that," Zoe said, her eyes zeroing in on the bead of pre-cum that had oozed out from his core. Licking her lips as she watched it drip to the floor.

"But..."

"Nah-uh, I aroused it, I get to fuck it," Zoe said, crossing her arms in defiance.

"Or neither of you do," Cory cut in. He wasn't expecting the looks of shock and horror in their eyes when those words left his lips.

"That's just cruel, Cory?!" Dayana bemoaned as her phone continued to ring. "Fuck! God damn it, what the hell do you want?!" she screamed into her phone. "Of course, it's fucking real! I'm jacking him off right now, you cunt! Don't you dare?!" Dayana hissed when Cory tried to ease himself out of her grip.

Cory was already injured; he wanted to avoid adding a broken cock to the list of things that's befallen him in the last two months. So, he stayed rooted as his sister's glare seared into his skin.

"Why the fuck would I want to show me sucking him off to you? Fuck no! You lost any right for favors when you fucked my ex! Now fuck off!" Blowing out a breath when she ended the call. "Sorry, Cory, I didn't mean to get you in the middle of things."

"You can like stop, you know," Cory said, gesturing down to his manhood.

"Do you really want me to?" Dayana asked, in a sinful tone.

"Nope," Zoe cut in, yanking Dayana away from Cory. "That cock is mine to please," she said, pushing her sister out of the room.

"But, but..."

"No buts, I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to ride that beast when your friend isn't here," Zoe said, with a cheeky smile on her lips as she closed Cory's bedroom door. "So... where were we?" she purred when she turned back to her brother. "Ah, yes, I was going to suck that cock before we got interrupted," Zoe uttered, dropping to her knees before him. "Just don't drown me like last time," she teased as she smiled up at him. "The only bukkake I'm ever going to do is with this lovely thing."

Cory stared oddly down at his sister when she was speaking in a cooing motion to his cock, of all things. "Does she expect it to answer her or something?" Cory asked himself. Although, he couldn't deny how good the warmth of her mouth felt as she took what she could into it. Peering back down when he felt her hand on his right hip. Seeing the fulfillment in her eyes when she produced a moan from his lips. Feeling her thumb brushing along it as those mint-colored eyes of hers stared up at him while she bobbed on his pole.

"Go lay on your bed, Cory," Zoe directed after she had eased off his cock. She could already feel herself dripping in anticipation of feeling so full. Although, she did take a page out of Cassy's book. "I hope you don't mind if I put a ring on this thing?" she asked, slipping the cock ring she had kept hidden from his and Dayana's view down his shaft until it reached eight inches. She wanted to be fuck splendidly, just not fucked to the point of pain and bow-leggedness. She couldn't help but smile at his own as she slipped it on.

"So, copying your little girlfriend, huh?"

"What can I say," shrugging her shoulders, "I want to fuck not be impaled, Mr. Vlad Dracul," Zoe stated, getting a chuckle out of her brother.

"So I'm the Impaler, huh?"

"If the shoe... or in this case, cock, fits," Zoe spoke before licking up his meatus gathering up his pre-cum like it was fine wine. "Now scoot!" she stated with a light smack on his right hip.

"Thought you wanted to warm up beforehand," Cory said, as he eased himself down onto his bed and taking his place in the middle of it.

"Already taken care of that, see?" Zoe said, peering over her shoulder and spreading her ass cheeks when she slightly bent over. "Now," spinning back around, "let's get to the main dish before Mom gets home," Zoe uttered as she climbed onto his bed. Swung her right leg over his lap. Took hold of his cock and guided it to where it has been missed for the past four days.

******

"Hey, baby," Celeste greeted after she had returned from the airport after seeing Jairo safely off. Her blonde hair dangled down when she leaned her head against Cory's doorframe. Noting how he was sitting at his computer watching, or from her vantage point heard, a man detailing the steps needed to remove the seats from the Mustang that was currently sitting in their garage.

"Hey," Cory replied, not taking his eyes off the monitor.

"How ya feeling?" Celeste asked, smelling the lingering scent of sex on the air.

"Sore, pain, itchy, and these pincers aren't made for typing," Cory said, moving his thumbs and index fingers like miniature versions of the real thing. Wondering if it was too late to get that lobster suit.

"Well, we could always declaw you if you like," Celeste joked; her smile reached her eyes at the sound of her son's chuckle.

"So pick up any stalkers on the way home?" Cory inquired as he finally turned towards his mother.

"Did your father tell you about that?" Celeste asked, only to be met with a nod from Cory. "No, not this time," she said, stepping into her son's room. "Seems I'm going to have to change your bedding," Celeste stated, rather annoyed that it wasn't her wet spot that was marring his comforter. She knew it had to be Zoe's, given that Dayana was still on her cycle.

"Zoe said she would take care of it, but she's somewhat zonked out at the moment."

"Fucking your sister senseless, huh?"

"Something like that." Cory's eyes dipped low as his mother put a little swagger into the sway of her hips as she approached him.

"Son," her tone dripped with sin, "you wouldn't leave your dear ol' mother out in the cold, would you?" Celeste spoke as she mimicked her daughter's actions from two hours ago, even though she had no idea what had transpired earlier in that very room.

"You sure you're cold? You seem rather hot to me," Cory retorted with a flirt.

"Oh, am I? Do you find me hot, son?" Celeste asked, her tongue flicked against her teeth, her eyes flared at the very first flirtation her son ever spoke to her.

"You already know the answer to that," Cory answered.

"Say it, Cory. Say it while you aren't doped up. I need to hear it from these lips," Celeste spoke lightly, running her fingertips along her son's lower lip. "Come on, I know you think I am, isn't your slut fuckable or not."

"I think you need a spanking, is what I think..." Pushing himself back into the cushion of his chair when his mother stuck her face mere millimeters from his own. Granted, they were already close, as it were. To Cory, it was just a little too close.

"Do you think you're big and strong enough to spank your mother?"

"At the moment, no. But eventually, this cast and splint will come off. Then you better watch out," Cory stated with gusto.

"Are you sure, son?" Reaching down and lightly taking hold of Cory's right hand, and brought it towards her only to rest it on her ass. "You sure you can wait that long to hear the sound of your hand smacking my ass? You like the feel of it, don't you, baby? You hold on to it quite often enough." Smiling down at him when, Cory had yet to remove his hand from her left ass cheek. While their relationship as mother and son might never return to its once pristine condition before she screwed it all up. That didn't mean he didn't want her like she wanted him.

"As tempting as that is, I will have to take a rain check," Cory stated, finally removing his hand from his mother's ass.

"Shame, I could go for a good..." Celeste didn't finish her sentence as the doorbell rang throughout the house. "Who could that be?"

"Probably Cassy," Cory supplied once he noted the time on his computer.

"Why is she here?" Celeste asked, looking back at her son. A little annoyed that she wouldn't be getting stuffed any time soon.

"It's my bath time," Cory said, getting up from his seat.

"But I can bathe you; Cassy didn't need to come over," Celeste pouted. "Don't look at me like that," she huffed, seeing Cory's questioning look. "We haven't had sex in four days. I need it, Cory. You have no..." Grumbling when she was once again interrupted by the doorbell. "Go, go, best not to keep her waiting," Celeste sighed, shooing her son off.

"Hello, Grumpy," Cassy greeted the moment Cory opened the front door.

"I see you're going with the plain, ordinary Pixie look today," Cory replied, his eyes ran along her non-gelled, spiked, blue-tipped short black hair. Her deep glacial blue eyes held the light of mirth within their depths at his banter.

"What can I say, best to dress down than to incur the dragon's wrath," Cassy said, her dark blue painted lips curved into a smile that matched the color of her tips. "So you're going to invite me in?"

"I don't know... I've heard some strange and peculiar things happening to people when they let Pixies into their homes. I'm sure a Pixie Queen, like yourself, would just bring butt loads of trouble my way."

"The only trouble you'll be in is from the one behind you," Cassy said, blowing Zoe a kiss. Remembering how she tasted on her tongue when they had snuck off to the bathroom together at the club, they went to Sunday night.

"I see, already corrupting my sister. Will you're wicked plans never cease?!" Cory spoke in false melancholy.

"Shut up, you goof," Zoe said, pushing her brother aside, so she could greet Cassy.

"Ew... you know how many Smurfs she had to kill to get that shade of lipstick?! The horror!"

"So now I'm slaughtering Smurfs?" Cassy asked, trying to keep her smile from showing yet failing.

"It best not be the village in Wonderland; they have the best cookies! Ow!" Cory hissed when his sister smacked him on the only uninjured part of his chest.

"Have you been double-dipping?" Cassy asked, with an arched eyebrow.

"No, have you?" Cory retorted. Yet, he could feel his Oxy starting to wear off. It was too early to take his Demerol. He didn't want to zonk out when there was still light in the day.

"I wish, but some damnable dragon raided my stash," Cassy grumbled in mock annoyance as Zoe led her into their home.

"Hello, Cass, how're your parents?" Celeste asked, when she stepped onto the ground floor with Cory's soiled bedding in her arms.

"Happy to be home, don't know why they vacation, they're always happier at home than some far off place," Cassy said, kindly.

"It's not the place, Cassy, it's who you're with that matters," Celeste said, in a motherly tone. "Cory, if you're done harassing her, come help me," she ordered, spinning on her heel and walking off towards the laundry room.

"Go on, I'll give Cassy the grand tour," Zoe said, waving him on. In truth, she wanted a few moments alone with Cassy without anyone around.

"When you get back, you'll have to show me this pony you got, then we'll get to your sponge bath," Cassy said, slyly running her eyes down his chest. Biting the inside of her cheek, remembering how much she came on that cock of his.

"Hmm... I don't know; you're sure you can be pulled away from Zoe long enough... I'm going, I'm going," Cory uttered, backing down when he saw the look in Zoe's eyes.

"Where does he come up with it all?" Cassy mused as she looked over at Zoe.

"Cory's always been like that for the most part. Can't say about the past five years; we aren't very close anymore," Zoe said, with a bit of sadness in her voice.

"Don't worry, babe, I'm sure it will all work out. So, how about that tour," Cassy said, trying to lighten Zoe's mood.

******

The moment Cory walked into the laundry room; he was attacked! Granted, not by fists, clubs, bats, or any other blunt object one would use to bash their opponent's skull in. No. This attack was far more sinister and far more sensuous, as Celeste's lips latched onto Cory's without any sign of stopping. She tried not to press her chest against his. She had no wish to cause her son any more harm than what she had already. However, that didn't stop her fingers from weaving through his hair, pulling her son deeper into their embrace. To show him just how much she has missed having that intimate connection over the last four days. Sure, fucking Sam was nice and all; nevertheless, no one could compare to her son. The 'White whale' she has been searching for all her life.

"You can't fuck Zoe and leave me wanting Cory; that's just rude. I know I didn't raise you to be rude, now, did I?" Celeste whispered so as not to be overheard as she heard Zoe and Cassy wandering the first floor of their home. "I'm not asking you to make me stupefied like you normally do," her husky voice laced the air as she rubbed her son's groin, "a quickie is all I'm asking for, just enough to ease the insatiable itch that I have for this," she said, slowly stroking him off through his shorts.

"You sure you can handle a quickie?"

"No, I am not. But I'm so fucking wet, Cory. You're the only man I'm going to be with while your father is away," seeing Cory's raised eyebrow when she spoke those words, "it's true, you will be the only other man I'll be sleeping with. No one compares to this," Celeste said, gently squeezing her son's rod. "So how about it, Cory? A little quick dip is all this cock needs, and my pussy wrapped around it," she purred, feeling that rod of his swell in her hand. "See, it likes the thought of being back inside my hot, wet pussy," Celeste spoke in a lustful tone while her tongue flickered out, teasing her son's lip while her hand continued to bring her son to full hardness. "Let's get you out of these shorts, huh?" Her fingers lightly pulled on the end of the drawstring, undoing the knot that Zoe had made before crashing on her bed. Her hand wrapped around the base of his cock. She prayed Cory's stitches and staples could handle the stress of him fucking her from behind. It was the only way with Cassy in the house that they could do this and hopefully not get caught.