Miracle Cream Ch. 02c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We so have to go cruising in this thing once you get it all sorted," Jessica said, with a wide smile on her face. "Just think of the ladies you could hook with this car." Watching how Cory ran his hands along the steering wheel as they sat there idling.

"As long as you all chip in for gas, don't have a problem with that. Got a feeling this thing sucks it down faster than I think it will."

"Deal!"

"Dinner!" Celeste's voice rang out.

With their meal over, seeing Cassy and Jessica off, afterward, the Miller family settled down for the night. Dayana never left Cory's side while the four of them enjoyed a movie that played on TNT at the time. It might appear to outsiders that Dayana was becoming obsessed with Cory, but that was the farthest from the truth. She was just making sure her brother was comfortable, and if he needed anything, she would be glad to fetch it for him. After all, she has a lot to make up for. If it meant running to get a drink, holding his cock while he relieved himself, she would do it all to show her brother that she was going to change.

"Come on, Cory, let's get you to bed," Celeste said sweetly, seeing Cory nodding off when his Demerol started to kick in. "Night girls, don't stay up too late," she spoke as she helped Cory up the stairs and to her room.

"This isn't..."

"I told you, baby. Until your dad comes home, you'll be sharing my bed," Celeste stated in a sultry voice as she eased her son down onto Jairo's side of the bed after helping Cory with his nightly routine. "Lift your arms," she directed, slowly pulling his shirt off. Knowing she had to be quick before her son fully fell under the pull of his medication.

"Don't you go molesting me in my sleep," Cory uttered low as the pill began to pull him under once his mother laid him gently down onto the bed.

"I won't make any promises," Celeste mused, pulling his phone out of his shorts pocket and placing it on the nightstand beside him. "Give me a few minutes, and I'll be ready to join you," she whispered softly as she caressed Cory's right cheek. Pulling up the blanket to his lap to keep his wounds uncovered before dashing into her bathroom. Quickly tossing hers and Cory's clothes into the hamper, her bra, and panties soon joined them. Feeling the light material of her teddy brushing along her skin as it cascaded down her nude body. She wanted to give her son something to wake up to, and what better way than to wake up next to a naked woman?

"Good night, Cory," Celeste cooed after getting a kiss in. She knew he wouldn't respond, given how he was already fast asleep. Still, that didn't mean she couldn't say it to the man she would be spending the night with, regardless if he heard her or not.

******

Cory awoke fifteen till six the next morning, feeling something hot, something wet, something velvety gliding along his manhood. Opening his eyes, trying to get the blurriness of his eyes to dissipate when the weak light of the small lamp on his mother's nightstand filled the room. As his eyes cleared, Cory was met with the swaying of his mother's hips as her sex laced the air. Flavoring it in its sweet scent.

"Sorry, baby, I didn't mean to wake you. Yet, I just couldn't let this hard cock go to waste," Celeste whispered; she could be quiet if she needed to be, however much she wanted to be moaning in bliss as she rode her son's hard tool on that early morning.

Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, "How long?"

"A while," Celeste admitted with an impish grin. "I've already had five orgasms. Now that you're up, I can really move..." Her emerald green eyes flared in lust at the sound of her son's soft moan as she increased the pace of her rocking. Feeling Cory's hands on her thighs as her folds tightened around her son's hard cock. "That's it, Cory, give your mother that hot cum!" Celeste urged him on. Whimpering loudly, praying she didn't wake her girls as Cory thrust his cock upwards, feeling his hot seed flooding the condom she had put on him before mounting that hard pole. Hearing the wet slap of his cock against his stomach as when it slipped out of her hot mound. Wrapping her hand around his deflating base, pulling off the thin, red latex sheath, and tying a knot in the condom, so his rather large load didn't get everywhere. "I'm going to go take a shower, you go back to bed, remember Cassy will be here at nine to take you to your appointment," Celeste spoke, leaning forward, lightly kissing the man who hasn't failed to make her pussy hum.

"I'm quite awake now, Mom," Cory said, ignoring how his wounds were itchy. He knew he couldn't scratch them, but it was a maddening experience.

"Then come, I'll help you dress before I take my shower," Celeste stated, holding out her hands to him. Noting how his good eye was running up and down her body before she helped him out of bed.

"Okay, honey, I'm off to work," Celeste said, walking into the living room dressed in a black dress suit; her black jacket supported two parallel lines of white piping along the jacket's waistline, cuffs, and collar that matched the white buttoned-down blouse she was wearing beneath it. Her perfume of choice was light but professional and not overbearing to one's olfactory nerve. "You behave for Cassy, you hear?"

"If I must," Cory sighed.

"I don't know what's going on between the two of you. But please don't do anything that would jeopardize Zoe's and her relationship," Celeste said, in a motherly voice, as she bent over the back of the couch before placing a kiss on top of her son's head. "Call me when you're done with your appointment. I want a status update on the state of your hands..."

"About that..." Cory felt his mother's body growing still above him. Waiting for the other shoe to drop.

"What is it?"

"I can't feel my left ring finger, so... yeah, there's that," Cory said, finally letting the cat out of the bag.

"Why didn't you say anything sooner?" Celeste asked, in a distressed tone. She saw no discoloration in his finger, so she knew the blood flow to it hadn't been compromised.

"Well... some reason I should have?" Cory spoke in a plain tone.

"Were you ever going to tell your father or me?!" Celeste asked; her tone spoke volumes of her displeasure at being kept in the dark.

"Only if it didn't get better after the swelling went down, which it hasn't so far," Cory stated truthfully. Given what he has read on WebMD, it would take about a week. "So might need surgery."

"Let's wait until your doctor has a look at you. Next time something like this happens, you tell me. You're my baby. I don't like it when you keep something that deals with your health from me," Celeste whispered into his ear as she wrapped her arms around his neck, just so she could hold him close and not cause him any more pain than he was already in. "Be good, okay," she cooed before placing a kiss on his cheek, seeing the steam from his morning coffee drifting off the surface of that hot liquid.

"If I must," Cory groaned.

"Yes, you must behave. I'll be home around five. We'll have pizza," Celeste said, running her fingers through her son's hair as she rose.

******

It was five minutes till nine when Cassy showed up at his house, looking rather professional. Which took Cory back for a moment. He really didn't think she had any clothes like that, given the outfits she had worn during their stay at the beach. Turning his attention back to the TV, knowing they would have to leave in twenty minutes to reach his family's doctor's office on time for his ten o'clock appointment. Ignoring the banter between Cassy and his sister as Zoe led her into their home.

"Good morning, Cory. Are we going to be difficult today?" Cassy asked, standing beside the armrest of the couch, looking down at him.

"Hello, Cassandra," seeing the shock that he knew her given name, "I haven't decided yet."

"Cory, I thought we got along. What happened?"

"Let's see. First, you blatantly ignore me during our first meeting. Then try to act like nothing happened, then dive head first in trying to worm your way into my sisters' pants all during our beach stay. Then you two try to fuck my friend, without a care that Jessica came here to see me. Nah, that didn't matter to you, did it?" Cory asked, in a cold tone, as he glanced over at her. "We are just acquaintances who have had sex, nothing more, Cassandra."

"That so? Huh, here I thought we were somewhat close to being friends," Cassy sighed.

"Cory, we didn't..." Zoe's voice stilled when Cory raised his left hand.

"Next time you wish to fuck my friend, do it on your own damn time. Not mine."

"Well then, I guess, I'll just let you be then," Cassy said, seeing the look in Zoe's eyes when her eyes flickered over to her. "Let's go have a cup of coffee Zoe, seems our presence here isn't wanted," she stated, not liking how he waved his hand, shooing her off.

Twenty minutes later saw Cory walking out of his room, dressed. As much as he would rather not rely on Cassy to get dressed, time was of the essence. He wasn't expecting to see his sisters waiting for him when he descended the stairs.

"We're going with you," Zoe said, firmly.

"Mmmhmm," Dayana nodded along. "We want to make sure you're healing up like you should be," she said, in a loving tone.

"Good, at least then I know I'll have someone to talk to other than this grumpy ass," Cassy stated, nodding towards Cory when she stood beside him.

"Fine, let's just go. I got other places to be," Cory uttered, walking passed his sisters and out the door.

******

"How bad is it?" Cory asked, as he sat in nothing but his shorts on the examining table

"Well, Cory, you fractured your middle knuckle on your middle finger, and I've never seen a phalange broken just quite like what you did," the doctor spoke as she studied the x-rays her people had performed on Cory's hands over a half an hour ago. Given that it was in-house, the turnaround was quick. Her eyes ran down the break in the bone that ran down the very center of the second finger bone in his right middle finger. "That had to be one hell of a punch."

"Don't really remember, kind of fighting on instinct. What about my left ring finger? Will it ever stop being numb?"

"Hmm... I don't know, Cory; I'm not an orthopedic doctor. I might have to refer you to one. It might be your ulnar nerve is just pinched and will fix itself once the swelling goes down, or..." Her eyes flickered over to the x-ray of his left hand, "it could be caught in the break of your third knuckle. They might have to do a nerve conduction test."

"So... does that mean I might have to have surgery?" Cory asked, looking down at his left hand.

"It might," the doctor agreed. "But with your cast, it will make performing the test rather difficult. We might have to remove it."

"I... see."

"It would be best to perform the surgery if you need it before the bones fused back together; if not, we might have to reattach it to restore feeling in your finger. I know it's not the news you wanted to hear."

"How long will I be out of work and school?"

"Depending on if you need surgery or not, no more than a month. Whoever set your bones did an impressive job. Your hands, while still fresh, are healing nicely. Now, how's the pain? Are you feeling any side effects from the lack of a spleen?"

"No, not yet; the pain is still at an eight," Cory spoke truthfully. Noting how Dayana and Zoe held up their phones while Cassy silently stood off to the side, listening intently. Watching how she opened the file in her hand.

"I see you were prescribed Oxycodone and Demerol along with an antibiotic. Are they not handling the pain?"

"No, they do, just the Oxy wears off faster than I would like, leaving me with a few hours of pain before I can take another dose," Cory said, truthfully.

"I'm going to write you a script for a nerve blocker. Just don't take it when you go see the orthopedist. That should help you to handle the pain until your next dose," she said, pulling out her prescription pad from the right pocket of her white lab coat. Quickly writing out the name of the drug, she knew wouldn't cause any ill reactions between it and the medication he was already on. Then writing him two more for refills for his pain medication. "Now lay back; I want to have my own look at your wounds."

"Cory?! Why didn't you tell me about your hand?" Jairo asked, when Dayana turned her phone around once the doctor left the room.

"You want me to answer that?" Cory retorted, peering at his father's image on the screen of his sister's phone. Seeing his mother on Zoe's phone, nodding along when they both had video called their parents.

"Be nice," Cassy whispered as she helped him to put his shirt back on.

"Thought I was," Cory replied from the depths of his shirt. Not seeing the sad look on Cassy's face when he had yet to call her by the new name he had given her. It was always her given name and nothing more.

"Can you move your finger, or is it just you can't feel it?" Jairo asked, not pushing the subject.

"The second one," Cory admitted.

"Let's see what this orthopedist has to say before we even think about surgery, alright?" Jairo uttered, not voicing that he noted the slight change in behavior between Cassy and Cory. Wondering what could have gone on in less than a day that he's been gone.

"Okay, Cory, I have set up an appointment for you next Wednesday at noon," not seeing Celeste quickly writing down the doctor's name and the name of the practice, "they might... no, I know they'll have to remove your cast to perform the test. They should put a new one on to keep your knuckles immobilized; if they don't, just come back here, and we'll do it."

"Okay," Cory nodded in understanding. Taking the prescriptions from her nodding along when his doctor told them all to have a wonderful rest of the break they were on.

"Cory, where are you going?" Cassy asked when he was walking the other direction away from her car after leaving his doctor's office.

"To my job, so bus stop," Cory said, from over his shoulder.

"Cory, I don't mind taking you," Cassy said, stopping his advance. "That's kind of the reason I'm here, you know? To help you when you need it."

"Cory, please," Zoe said, seeing that same demeanor on his face she has seen over the past five years. Knowing she was slipping. That she would soon be back to where they have been for the past five years. "I know you're upset about yesterday, but please, don't walk off."

"Cory, I'll go with you in whatever you choose, but you can't fix things by running away," Dayana said, in a kind tone.

"Cassy and I are genuinely sorry we monopolized your time with Jessica yesterday. We kind of got carried away..."

"Clearly," Cory stated, rolling his eye.

"We didn't mean to; it's just Jessica is pretty damn hot," Zoe said, with Cassy nodding along. "I've never made a move on her since she's your friend, and I wanted to avoid causing any trouble between the two of you. Clearly, we let ourselves get carried away last night. It was never my intention to come between your friendship with her. Yet, obviously, we did, for that, I'm sorry. But if you want to be mad, fine, be mad, but I'm not going to keep apologizing for it." A look of sadness washed over her when Cory batted away her hand when it was clear the pain he was in flooded his eyes.

"I'm fine," Cory lied. He didn't want her comfort, not then. His Oxy was gradually wearing off faster and faster. He could at least take solace in the fact his Demerol was still effective at keeping him asleep during the night.

"Cory... you're bleeding," Dayana gasped as his blood began to spread along his shirt.

"Shit!"

"Quickly, inside. Maybe you just popped a stitch," Cassy said, taking charge. "Nurse, we need a room now!" she barked as Cory began to pale.

"Aw, hell," Cory muttered when he noted blood on the palm of his hand.

"Mom?!" Dayana spoke hurriedly into her phone as their doctor worked to keep Cory stable until the ambulance arrived to transport him to the hospital for emergency surgery.

"What's wrong?!" Celeste asked, in a worried tone, at the sound of her eldest daughter's voice.

"Cory's going back to the hospital."

"What?! Why?!"

"The stitches in his stomach came undone, and he was coughing up blood..." She couldn't finish her sentence as she started to sob.

"Oh, God. Okay, okay, just tell me where they're taking him, and I'll meet you there. Don't worry, I'll call your father. It's going to be okay, sweetheart," Celeste said, trying to ease her daughter. "How is he doing?"

"They've stabilized him the best that they can here," Dayana said weakly, wiping away a tear. Hearing their doctor and the nurse that mainly worked with her chatting away as they kept Cory focused on anything but what was happening to him right then.

"Make sure they don't ruin my clothes!" Cory pleaded with his sister as Dayana walked hurriedly beside him as the EMTs wheeled him out towards the waiting ambulance.

"Of course, Cory," Dayana said, resting her hand on his left forearm as she kept pace with him. Only to have her heart still as he coughed, spraying blood all over the oxygen mask. Nodding to her sister when Zoe said they would be right behind them as she climbed into the back with Cory. Texting her mother on where they were taking Cory as the ambulance sped towards the hospital. "Stay with me, Cory," Dayana pleaded with him as she noted how he was fading out and his breathing was shallow. "Don't you dare leave us," she warned when his skin started to take on a grey tone, "don't you dare leave me," she quickly added to herself.

"Didn't know that you cared," Cory said weakly, his blood staining his lips once he had pulled off the mask.

"Of course, I care, Cory! We all care about you?!" Dayana exclaimed; her hand latched onto his forearm. Tears dangled from her eyelashes as the paramedic cleaned Cory's lips and chin of his blood. "I know we... I haven't shown it much, but we do care, so don't you go leaving us. You still got all those people to prove wrong; you can't do that if you give up now?!" she pleaded with him to hang on. How that seven-minute ride felt like an eternity of Hell as she watched her brother fighting to hold on while his blood just kept seeping out of his stab wound. The moment they arrived at the ER entrance, she collapsed into her sister's arms. Dayana just couldn't stop her tears from falling as they watched as they wheeled Cory quickly into surgery.

Celeste's hair was flying wildly about as she raced with all the speed she could muster in her heels. She wasn't about to go barefoot in a hospital, no telling what lined the floor, no matter how good their cleaning crew was. Her chest heaved from her frantic pace. Her eyes held worry and fear within them for the fate of her son. A son they had only just begun to mend their grievances with.

"Where is he?!" Celeste asked, frantically.

"In surgery," Cassy offered, being the only one there that wasn't in tears at the moment.

"How could this have happened?! I thought that man did a good job sowing him up the first time?" Celeste asked, trying to find some logical explanation for why this even happened in the first place.

"I can't say, maybe the surgeon didn't tie the suture tight enough, or the suture he used wasn't as strong as they thought, or it's just some random accident that caused this," Cassy stated, shrugging her shoulders. In truth, the author of this story is just an asshole that enjoys making his characters suffer. "We won't know anything until they bring him out."

"Mom," Dayana muttered with a trembling voice as she hurried over to her mother. Who wasted no time in comforting her daughter.