Miracle Cream Ch. 02c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guiding her son towards the washing machine. Wiggling her hips as she pushed her pants and underwear down to her midthigh. Feeling her cheeks heat when Cory commented on the rather large wet spot on the seat of her panties. Reaching between her legs when her right forearm rested on the lid of the washer. Noting how Cory was taking it slow as he inched his cock into her hot, wet canal. She had no wish for her son to hurt himself because she was an insatiable big cock slut.

"Cory, you just hold on, I'll move, and you just enjoy how my pussy swallows that cock," Celeste whispered low so no one would notice their absence. Whimpering in pleasure when his girth stretched her out. She knew she was going to have to stop a few days before Jairo's return next weekend. She had no wish for her husband not to experience her body, and in truth, given the vast difference in their girths, she knew she wouldn't be able to feel him if she didn't take measures not to deprive her husband of a good fucking after being away for so long. She wasn't degrading her husband's size. No. Never that. She's learned from her mistake, albeit a little too late, to fix her and Cory's relationship. She wasn't about to make that mistake ever again! In reality, she fucking loved riding her husband around their bedroom. "God, you're so fucking big?!" Celeste moaned low so as not to let her voice travel.

"You know it's not going to get any smaller."

"I know, and I fucking love this cock!" A gasp escaped her lips; her thighs trembled as she eased off his cock, then plunged right back down to its base. Feeling Cory's hips matching her rhythm, reaching back, placing her left hand on his hip to tell him not to overdo it, or at least that's what she hoped Cory took from that light touch. Feeling his cock touching all the right places. Places that only her son could ever reach. "Oh, fuck yes, yes, yes, yes!" Her voice was muffled by her hand as she came hard on Cory's thrusting cock. Feeling her son's hands wandering her ass before slipping beneath her shirt. Lifting her bra over her breasts, so her son would have easy access to them. She wasn't about to hinder the man who was fucking her so splendidly. "That's it, Cory, take pleasure from my body," Celeste uttered softly, resting her hand over his cast left hand as he fondled her breasts. However, with all good things, they all end before we're ready for them, too. As so happened when Celeste felt her son's cum flooding her womb.

Quickly spinning around once, the head of his cock left her very satisfied cunt. Popping a squat and inhaling her son's cock, cleaning it of all her sweet nectar. Reaching over and taking one of the hand towels that sat folded on the top of the dryer that didn't get put away before their trip to the beach, and dried his glistening rod off. She had no wish for Cassy to get suspicious, nor was she about to harm the budding relationship she had seen forming between Cassy and Zoe. Helping Cory back into his shorts after she had pulled up her pants and fixed her bra.

"Thank you, baby. I so needed that," Celeste sighed, resting her forhead against his. She so wanted another kiss. She always kissed the men she's had relations with afterward. It was her sign of thanking them for giving her what she needed at the time. "You best go," when Cassy's voice rang throughout her home, seeing Cory peering down at her hand when she took hold of his arm, "tonight, you'll be sleeping with me."

"Oh?"

"Mmmhmm," Celeste hummed. "You are, after all, filling in for your father. So, I need you in my bed should I get randy during the night," she said, with a sinful smile. "Go before she finds us."

"There you are; where were you?" Cassy asked, finding Cory in his kitchen, knowing he wasn't anywhere in the house that she would think he would be. She knew he couldn't have been helping his mother with laundry for the past ten minutes.

"Out back, couldn't bear to hear you and Zoe sucking face with the corpses of those dead Smurfs on your lips," Cory said, his fingers fumbling with the glass he was trying to get from the cabinet above him.

"You know, you're going to have to get used to your sister and me being together," Cassy said, reaching over his right shoulder and plucking the glass he was trying to get from the shelf.

"Don't have a problem with that, Pixie. I have a problem with you killing innocent Smurfs," Cory stated sternly. "What did those poor, poor Smurfs ever do to the Pixies?"

"They wouldn't accept annexation into the Kingdom of the Fae," Cassy retorted, filling up the small glass halfway as her eyes noted how he slid his pill bottle towards her. "So they had to be culled," she said, darkly. "When was your last dose?"

"Eleven. When we got home," Cory answered truthfully. Popping the pill into his mouth and taking a sip of his water to wash it down.

"Now come show me this pony of yours," Cassy stated once Cory placed his drink on the counter. "Does it run?" she asked when Cory led her into the garage.

"Oh, yeah, it has some power to it," Cory nodded as he leaned against the workbench while Cassy walked around his car.

"What happened to this widow?" Cassy asked, pointing at the open space where the glass should be.

"Don't know, but the replacement is right there," Cory said, pointing towards the boxes leaning against the wall.

"Any idea on how you want it painted?" Running her fingers along the rear edge of the spoiler that was attached to the rear of the trunk.

"Yep," Cory replied with a coy smirk as those blue eyes of hers glanced over at him.

"Can I get in it?"

"Sure, just don't leave any Pixie dust behind."

"So... you're not upset about what happened at the beach?" Cassy asked, from behind the steering wheel.

"It's not like you're the first woman who's rejected me, Cassy. I'm a big boy. I can handle rejection."

"I'm sorry if I gave..."

"Please, don't insult my intelligence. We've known each other for four days. Not a lot can take place during that time, especially given how you were all but lusting over my sisters the moment you saw them."

"Sorry for the way I acted then," Cassy apologized with blushing cheeks. "I can't help it. I see a pretty girl, who's single, just makes me... mmm, want to do things."

"Uh-huh," Cory muttered as his phone rang in his pocket. "Hey, Jessica, how's your vacation going?"

"It wasn't all that great."

"Oh? What went wrong?"

"I fucking struck out?! Can you fucking believe that?!"

"You? Couldn't land the girl? Have we entered the Twilight Zone?" Cory asked, with a smile on his lips at his friend's laughter. Noting how that pegged Cassy's interest when she stuck her head out of his car.

"There has to be something in the water down there?!"

"I'd have to agree, for someone that plays for the other team, you're pretty damn hot."

"Thanks, could use a boost to my ego right about now. So, how are you feeling, Cory?"

"Like I was stabbed, sliced open."

"They gave you painkillers, right?" Cory was touched by the concern in her voice.

"Yeah, they gave me the good stuff, too," Cory teased.

"Hey, would you mind if I came over, Mom and Dad didn't get along too well on the trip, and I'd really like to get away for a few hours."

"Sure, you know me, could use some backup with Pixie around. She likes the whip more than the carrot," Cory said, seeing Cassy rolling her eyes as she got out of his car.

"She's there?! That woman you sent a picture of?!"

"Oh, yeah, standing right in front of me... sort of."

"I'll be there in ten!" Snorting when Jessica quickly hung up.

"You hurt my friend, no more bouncy, bouncy. We clear?" Cory stated, noting the look in Cassy's eyes.

"I would never?!" Cassy said, aghast at the thought. "Do you think so low of me that you would think I would harm that... beautiful young woman?"

"With your track record, possibly," Cory said, as he walked out of the garage, leaving a shocked, gaping mouthed Cassy behind.

"Cory, what did you say to Cassy?" Zoe demanded as she stomped into his room as he was looking for a clean shirt to wear.

"The truth," Cory said, aloofly. "She does have a habit of forgetting about people when pretty ladies are around," he stated, pulling out a simple black shirt.

"What are you talking about?" Zoe asked, confused.

"Jessica is coming over to hang out," Cory said, seeing his sister mouthing the word 'Oh.'

"You're not upset about..." Her voice stilled when her brother shot her a cold look.

"No, but if you or she keeps fucking asking about it, I will be. You won, I lost, simple as that. Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to get dressed on my own," Cory stated, telling her subtly to leave.

"Okay, Cory," seeing him struggling to get his cast through the sleeve of his shirt, "I'll go if that's what you want. You call me if you can't get your shirt on."

Ten minutes later saw Cory greeting his friend as she rang the doorbell. "Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,

Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore. While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping. As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. "'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door," Cory uttered, quoting the opening verse of Edgar Allen Poe's 'The Raven.'

"Well, hello to you too, Cory," Jessica said, with a wide smile on her lips. Her dark brown hair hung freely down her back and chest. Her brown eyes sparkled at the greeting. Her perfume was light on the air; she wanted to make an excellent impression on the Pixie Queen. "Would it be alright if I hugged you?"

"Sure, come on, and get you some, just gently," Cory stated, holding out his arms to her.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Jessica whispered low into his ear. She knew her friend well enough to know; he didn't spout off Poe if he wasn't in a sour mood.

"Will be, now that I have back up against the evil Pixie Queen," Cory said, with a smile on his lips that grew wider at Cassy's 'Hey!' "Those poor, poor Smurfs, you'll see," he said, stepping out of the way, gesturing for her to enter as she looked at him perplexingly.

"So, do you want to hang out or do the meet and greet?"

"I want to meet this Pixie," Jessica stated with a glimmer of hope in her eyes that she could salvage her spring break.

"Don't get your hopes up. She and Zoe are sort of a thing, I think," Cory said, shrugging his shoulders when Jessica gave him a look to explain.

"Man, I just can't catch a break," Jessica groaned when Cory explained what happened when they were at the beach.

"I wouldn't be too sure of that," Cassy said, cutting into their conversation. "That picture of you Cory showed me does not do you justice," she said, approvingly running her eyes down Jessica's lithe body.

"I see what you mean," Jessica whispered, shooting Cory a smirk.

"Hi, I'm Cassy, or you can call me Cass," she said, in a friendly manner, holding out her hand in greeting.

"Jessica," she replied, shaking Cassy's offered hand.

"Hello, Jessica, it's lovely to see you again," Celeste spoke, greeting the young woman.

"Hello, Mrs. Miller," Jessica said, with a warm smile. "Why is every woman in his family hot?!" she asked herself.

"Will you be joining us for supper?"

"Only if it won't be an inconvenience to you," Jessica said, trying not to ogle Cory's mother. How she would give anything to know what she tasted like, along with her daughters.

"Of course not. You're always welcome here, Cory when you're done, you need your bath before dinner. I don't want you groggy in the shower," Celeste said, in a motherly tone, seeing him nod in response.

"How are you even doing... anything?!"

"That's where I come in," Cassy cut in, flashing Jessica a flirtatious smirk.

"Cass, why don't you go take care of that while I keep Jessica entertained," Zoe said, stepping up to Cassy's side.

"Might as well," Cassy agreed, nodding along.

"You alright..."

"Just peachy," Jessica muttered, lightly patting Cory's upper left arm. Knowing this would give her a chance to test the waters, as it were.

"Women," Cory grumbled as he walked off.

******

"Anything you want to talk about?" Cassy asked, helping Cory to undress while the water heated up.

"With you? Nope," Cory said, indifferently.

"Hey," standing nose to nose with him, "I don't know what kind of mood you're in or what brought it about. But I am not the enemy here, alright?"

"That remains to be seen, Cass," Cory said, using her nickname to show he wasn't in the mood. "Zoe doesn't need to deal with another cheater."

"Is that what this is about? Listen, Jessica is hot, very hot, but I'm not stupid enough to screw up what Zoe and I have, even if its brand new. I'm not that kind of girl."

"Could have fooled me."

"God, you're an ass," Cassy exclaimed, causing Cory to wince when she tightened the Velcro strap a little too tightly around Cory's left forearm. "Get in, and I'll make this quick."

Cory learned in that rather quick sponge bath that sixty-four blue tiles lined the wall to his left. Given, he had to have something to keep his mind occupied as Cassy scrubbed his back. He was just as eager to get this over with as she was. He didn't really see the need for her to do this. His right hand, minus his middle finger, worked rather well when his finger wasn't in the splint. Although, he would have to admit he would probably get his stitches wet if he did that.

"How's the finger? Is it still numb?" Cassy asked, after the ten-minute long silent interval, after helping him into a new pair of clean shorts and after returning his finger to its splint and taping his right ring finger to keep it immobilized once she had thoroughly dried him off.

"It's fine," Cory lied; he still couldn't feel it. He just didn't feel like sharing that information with her right then. He knew she didn't believe a word, yet she didn't call him out on it either.

"Alright, if you say so, do you need help putting on your shirt?"

"No, I can handle it," Cory replied in a plain tone.

"Suit yourself," Cassy said, shrugging her shoulders as she walked out of his room. If he didn't want her help, she wasn't going to jump through hoops for him. While she would always be grateful for what he did for her mother, that didn't mean she had to deal with his attitude.

"Fuck?!" Cory cursed low after five minutes of fumbling with his t-shirt.

"Cory? What's wrong? Why didn't Cassy help you with that?" Dayana asked, stepping into his room after knocking.

"Didn't want her to."

"Oh? I thought the two of you got along," Dayana said, her blonde hair swayed as she neared her younger brother.

"Appearances can be deceiving."

"Do you not like her or something?" Dayana asked, holding out her hand to him.

Which Cory was reluctant to hand over his shirt. That was until he sighed, knowing it would just be easier if he went with the flow of things for the moment. "It's a give and take kind of thing. Some days I do, some I don't," Cory stated, noting how attentive Dayana was with his hands as she pulled them through the sleeves of his shirt.

"I take it this is one of those days that you don't?" Dayana inquired as she gently pulled the hem of his shirt down over his wounded chest.

"It's getting to be one of those days," Cory agreed.

"Come on, I'm sure Jessica will be eager to hear about our time at the beach."

"Which part, the stabbing, the hospital, or everything else?"

"The last one," Dayana said, flashing him a smile as her hand lightly rubbed along his back as they walked down the hall towards the stairs. Images of how blood-soaked Cory was that night as they carried him to the ambulance flashed before her eyes. "Cory, you know if you need to talk, I'm here. I know I wasn't the best sister to you. But if you're upset about something, wouldn't it be better to get it off your chest?"

"Just tired of being used as a stepping stone," Cory admitted.

"Huh?" Dayana uttered confused.

"You'll see."

When they entered the living room, all three of them were chatting away and laughing. Neither one notice their presence as they stood in the doorway.

"See, they don't even know we're even here," Cory said, before turning and heading to the kitchen to see what was for supper.

It wasn't long before she too left the doorway after noting how they were all slyly flirting with one another. Dayana wasn't about to feel like a fourth wheel in her own home. So, she turned about and went off to keep Cory company.

"Hey, why didn't you come down?" Jessica asked, appearing in his bedroom doorway after an hour had passed. Noticing how Dayana was sitting beside Cory as they looked at something on his computer.

"We did; you three were far too into yourselves to even notice that we were standing right there for three minutes. So, we left," Cory said, pausing the video before looking over at his friend.

"Cory, I didn't real..."

"Next time, don't use me as an excuse to come over just to hit on my sister and her new girlfriend. Thought I meant more to you than a roll in the hay," Cory said, letting his disappointment be known. Nodding when Dayana lightly placed a hand on his forearm. Knowing this would be better handled alone.

"I'm sorry, Cory. I just got carried away. I know it's no excuse for blowing you off. Yet, fuck, I'm fucking horny! And your sister and Cassy are hot!" Jessica said, closing his bedroom door once Dayana left his room.

"I'll take your word for it."

"You really are mad, aren't you?"

"Is it that obvious?" Cory asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Listen, Cory, I apologize. I shouldn't have neglected you like that. I let my horny mind cloud my judgment. Yet, I haven't been fucked in a month, and no offense, but your sister is just begging for a good licking," Jessica stated, sinking into the chair that Dayana had vacated. "Can you forgive your horny friend?"

"This time, don't do it again. I deal with enough of this crap at home. I don't need to deal with it from you," Cory said, coldly.

"It won't happen again, I promise," Jessica nodded sternly. "Oh, what were you and Dayana looking at?"

"How to put in a floor liner," Cory said, seeing the confusion in her eyes. "Restoring a '69 Mustang Mach 1 429 Cobra Jet, but it needs some work. Hence, the how-to videos," he stated, gesturing to his monitor.

"You got a car?!" Jessica stammered.

"Yep, she's a beast too."

"Can I see it?!" Jessica asked, with excited eyes.

"Alright," Cory muttered, powering off his monitor and grabbing his keys. He might not be able to drive it, but he at least wanted to feel the rumble of the engine from the driver's seat.

"Oh, my, she's a beauty," Jessica gasped at the sight of the classic car when they entered his family's garage.

"I know, ain't it?" Cory spoke with a smile on his lips.

"What are you doing?" Jessica asked, when Cory raised the garage door halfway, so the exhaust wouldn't flood the place.

"Going to start it up," Cory said, walking along the driver's side of the car. A smile formed on his lips when Jessica rushed to the passenger door.

"So, where's the hood for this thing?" Jessica asked, once Cory slowly and carefully eased himself into the old bucket seat.

"Don't know; it didn't come with the car when the former owner dropped it off this morning," Cory said, taking a moment to relax as the throbbing in his chest grew.

"You know, Mike might be able to help you get a good deal on a radio," Jessica spoke, seeing the hole where the radio once was.

"Yeah, but he won't be back till Saturday, so it will have to wait. Other things to do before I think about putting a radio in this thing," Cory said, inserting the key into the ignition. Pumping the gas pedal twice like he had seen his father's coworker do when he stood at the side of the trailer before he backed it off of it. His eyes flickered up as the Boss 429 cubic-inch V8 came to life, seeing how Cassy appeared in the door that led to the garage as his little pony purred. Revving it a little, seeing the smile on Jessica's face as the vibrations played along her mound.