Miracle Cream Ch. 02c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your head doesn't look that small to me," Cory spoke, causing Dayana to snort.

"That's a good one," Dayana giggled. Glad to see that his anger had passed for the moment, and this side of her brother had surfaced.

"Tally ho!" Cory commanded once he was settled into the wheelchair as Dayana pushed him towards the elevator.

"Do you think you'll need me for the rest of the evening?" Cassy asked, once they walked out of the front entrance of the hospital.

"Nah, I think I'll probably crash when I get home. It's rather disconcerting having so many fettling with one's innards without the courtesy of buying a boy a drink beforehand," Cory replied as Dayana held the wheelchair steady as he rose.

"Then you wouldn't mind if I took Zoe out?" Cassy asked, seeing the bashful look appearing on her face as she said that.

"You better bring the carriage then and make sure those glass slippers fit; I'd rather not hear she had to chop off her toes," Cory said, referencing The Brothers Grim tale.

"Just what kind of books are you reading?!" Cassy asked; she had never heard that version of Cinderella before.

"The original versions, so much better than the ones altered to placate parents of the gore in the original fairy tales," Cory said, hearing Dayana whispering to their mother.

"You'll have to lend me your copy because I've never heard that version before," Cassy said, with a friendly smile.

"Didn't know Pixies could read, who knew?!" Cory spoke, seeing Cassy's eyes widen and luster at the word.

"We're magic, so there!"

"Magic, huh? I'll have to learn some counter spells then, just can't have a Pixie Queen marching into my room whenever..."

"Cory, are you alright?" Celeste asked, catching her son as he doubled over in pain.

"Y... yeah, think whatever they gave me finally worn off," Cory grunted through the pain.

"Then let's get you home," Celeste stated, holding him close, to which he nodded along.

"I'll help you get him to your car," Cassy said, moving to his free side, helping to shoulder his weight.

"Awful strong for a Pixie."

"Have to be I have a grumpy dwarf that makes life rather... difficult," Cassy retorted; her left eye glanced at him from the corner of it.

"You know the dwarfs ate Snow White; why do you think we don't talk?"

"They did not?!" A look of horror appeared on Cassy's face remembering the pictures that lined their family photo album of her in Snow White's dress.

"Afraid so," Cory lied, in truth, in the Grim fairy tales, the Prince raped Snow White in her slumber. He particularly didn't care for that version of the fairy tale.

"Liar, I know your lying," Cassy said, defending her childhood fable.

"You sure about that?"

"Definitely," Cassy nodded sternly.

"Well, it's better than the truth, at least in my version, Snow White wasn't raped in it by Prince Charming," Cory stated, seeing his mother's head snapping towards him like it was news to her.

"Cory? That isn't true, is it?" Celeste asked, recounting how she would read that story to her daughters when they were very young.

"Afraid so, The Brothers Grimm didn't sugar coat their stories," Cory said, breathing hard as his chest and hand throbbed painfully.

"Well, I don't think I like that story," Celeste grumbled.

"Me either," Cory agreed.

"I'll pick you up at nine," Cassy cooed as they lingered in each other's arms while Dayana and Celeste helped Cory into the back seat of his mother's car.

"Okay, I'll be ready," Zoe said, with a smile on her lips as she pulled away from Cassy. Rolling her eyes as her brother uttered an 'Ew' as they kissed.

"You better have your Pixie shot?! There's no telling what you might catch..." The loud swish of the door as it closed, and the latch fell into place silenced Cory's banter.

"That's so much better, now where were we?" Cassy asked, before passionately kissing Zoe once again.

"Rather rude of you," Cory stated once Zoe slid in beside their mother in the passenger seat. "You ruined a perfectly good jest!"

"Shut up, you goof," Zoe said, seeing her mother holding her phone over her right shoulder to Cory.

"Call your father, Cory; he was wanting to talk to you once you woke up," Celeste said, feeling her phone being pulled out of her grasp.

"Where's mine, by the way?" Cory asked, knowing his was in his shorts at the time.

"In my purse, do you need it?" Celeste uttered, starting her car as she peered at her son in the rearview mirror.

"Not unless I got texts while I was out."

"Not that I saw."

"Then no, I don't; it can wait. Don't really feel like talking much anyway," Cory said, looking over as Dayana lightly rubbed his shoulder.

"Here, I'll dial for you," Dayana whispered as she noted how much his hands were trembling due to the pain he was in.

"Thanks," Cory muttered when she handed the phone back to him.

"You're welcome," Dayana said sweetly, lightly brushing her fingers through his hair.

"Hey, Cory, how are you feeling?" Jairo asked, once he answered his phone. He's been waiting for this call ever since his wife called him in tears to inform him that their son was back in the hospital.

"Like someone been fettling around with my insides," Cory replied, resting his left hand on his chest as he breathed hard.

"Ah, I can understand that son, three surgeries in four days does take a lot out of a person. How's your hand? I heard they went ahead and did the surgery while you were under. Did it help?"

"It's alive?!" Cory spoke, mimicking Dr. Frankenstein, hearing his father's chuckle over the line.

"I'm glad to hear the surgery went well."

"Yeah, I have to find some war buddies, so we can compare scars," Cory joked.

"You sure you're okay, son?" Jairo asked, concerned as he heard the pain in Cory's voice.

"Nope."

"Well, you rest when you get home. Don't put too much stress on yourself if you can help it."

"Tell that to Mom. She's rather insatiable," Cory said, hearing his mother huff from the front seat.

"True, she can be. Do you need me to have a word with her?"

"Nah, I think I can handle it."

"Alright, I love you, son. You call me if something happens, okay?"

"Sure."

"Hand me back to your mother," Jairo directed, knowing that was the second time that his son hadn't responded to that statement.

"Here, he wants to talk to you," Cory said, placing the phone in the palm of his mother's hand.

"Hey, honey?! No, they didn't; it wore off before I could get him home. I'm going as legally fast as I can. I know, can't help it. You saw it. It's magnificent!" Her eyes flickered towards the rearview mirror as Cory pressed his head against the back of the seat, trying to will the pain away. "I'll try, but you aren't here to take my frustration out on. Jairo?! You naughty man you!" Celeste giggled at the very lewd words Jairo whispered into her ear. "Hold on. Cory, are you hungry?"

"No. I Don't think I can eat anything right now," Cory said, in a pain filled wince.

"But you're going to need to eat something to take your meds," Celeste said, in a motherly tone. "How about an order of just chicken nuggets from Chick-fil-A?"

"Alright, you talked me into it," Cory spoke, smacking his lips. He could never turn down Chick-fil-A.

"Okay, let me pick up some dinner for him and get him home. Love you too, baby, call me when you get to your motel room," Celeste said into her phone before shutting it off.

With their meals tucked between Zoe's thighs to keep warm, their drinks, minus Cory's, were tucked neatly and securely into their cup holders. Celeste headed off for home. A home she hoped they could repair so her son never ever felt like leaving it again.

To Be Continued...