Miracle Cream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't need the Lifetime movie emotions; it doesn't suit you, Pixie," Cory stated, a little weirded out by how those deep glacial blue eyes of hers lustered when he called her that.

"Will you kiss it, Cory?" Cassy asked, stepping closer to him. It hurt like hell getting it there, and she knew she was going to have to keep it shaven just so Cory could see that her pussy was his property now. Noting how he spread his legs, allowing her to enter their cone of influence.

"Did it hurt?" Cory asked, glancing up at her seeing how red the skin still was around the area of the tattoo.

"Mmmhmm," Cassy nodded. "Not the tattoo itself; I have some of that ointment on it so it would heal faster," she said in a small, cute voice. Feeling her skin heat as his lips graced her body just above the tattoo.

"Now kiss her pussy Cory; she's been dying for you to do it," Zoe stated from behind Cassy.

"You didn't have to tell him that?!" Cassy intoned from over her shoulder. A gasp escaped her lips when she felt Cory's tongue dragging along her vulva, shuddering violently when he moved his tongue side to side along the piercing she had gotten over a week ago. Her hand instinctively shot out, taking hold of Cory's head, holding him against her sex as he tasted her womanhood.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you baby?" Zoe purred into Cassy's right ear as she playfully tweaked her nipple. She knew full well what to do to get Cassy's body humming as her fingers played with the bar that was in her nipple.

"Zoe?!" Cassy cried out as she came hard on Cory's tongue.

"What is it, baby, don't tell me you've already succumbed to the dragon?" Zoe asked, getting into the fantasy war her brother and Cassy had going on. At first, she thought it was stupid and silly, yet she could see how it brought out something in her brother she hadn't seen in five years.

"N-never?!" Cassy stammered; her heart raced as she noted how his shorts moved as his cock flexed.

"Oh, we all know I've tamed the Pixie Queen," Cory stated, leaning back in his chair.

"You have not?!" Cassy retorted in a challenging taunt.

"Oh?" Noting the hunger in Cassy's eyes when he pulled his cock out. "Then why are you drooling if I haven't already won?" Cory asked in a cocky tone, giving his rod a few strokes. Noticing how Zoe placed her hands on Cassy's shoulders and pushed her to her knees.

"Suck it, Cassy, suck my brother's cock like you've been dying to do," Zoe directed, shooting her brother a smirk as she stood over her girlfriend.

"You first?!" Cassy retorted, bending her head back to peer up at her. She had to know if they actually did that. So far, all she's seen was inappropriate touching between siblings and nothing more.

"Oh, does my girl want to watch as I polish his knob?" Zoe asked, staring into Cassy's eyes.

"Mmmhmm," Cassy hummed.

"Stand up, Cory," Zoe said, moving to kneel beside her girlfriend, who pulled his shorts down as Cory rose from his seat.

"This is what you want, isn't it, slut?" Cory asked in a tone Zoe had hoped he would never use again as he rubbed his over twelve-inch cock along the length of Cassy's face.

"Yes," Cassy said breathlessly as her eyes went cross-eyed as his thick root rubbed along her face, marking her in its scent.

"Give it here, Cory," Zoe said in a lustful tone as her mouth watered at the prospect of having it back within the warmth of her mouth. Glancing out of the corner of her eye as Cassy's eyes went wide when her lips wrapped around the head of his cock. Her mint green eyes stared up at her brother as she took him as deep as she could. Watching how his eyes fluttered when she rolled her tongue around his mushroom top before gently sucking on it. The cock ring she had bought for when she was with him fell from her grasp as she lost herself as her head bobbed rapidly along his length. Noting how Cory shuddered when she ran the flat of her tongue along the meatus of his crown before it left her lips. "So, do you want to suck on this dragon?" Zoe asked, holding out her brother's cock towards Cassy. Who eyelids were rapidly blinking as her mind came out of her stupor, having just watched her first incestuous act.

However, her stupefaction was short-lived as Cassy didn't waste a second in swallowing Cory's root. Her hand reached out, cradling his balls as she applied all her skill in sucking him off. As much as she did like Cory in that sense, she loved Zoe more. She knew that had hurt him when she told him that sex was all there would be between them. She never wanted to. Yet, that was always the risk of turning down another's affections. Nevertheless, she was just so fucking pleased that she could still ride his cock to her heart's content. No one could ever match it, and she wasn't even going to try looking for another. She doubted if she did, then they wouldn't be as accepting of her situation as Cory was.

"You want that cock stretching you out as it pounds your pussy, don't you, slut?" Cory asked, wondering how long she was going to put up with that name. He didn't take her for being called such names even in the bedroom. He was so going to have a blast with it while it lasted. "You know I was halfway tempted Friday in facefucking you when I had you pinned." Noting how those deep glacial blue eyes of hers bored into him as he said those words. "Oh, you like that idea, huh? Well then, let's try it out, shall we?" Cory spoke, placing his right hand on top of Cassy's head, and started to thrust his hips, hearing her gagging on his cock as he fucked her face.

"Cory, not so rough," Zoe warned when she placed her hand on his left hip just below where his staples stopped. "I know you want to get back at her, but bruising her throat isn't the way, alright?" she uttered in a soft tone.

"I'm not the one making her gag Zoe; that's all her," Cory stated, nodding down to Cassy. He had stopped when he hit the back of her throat; Cassy was the one pushing her limits. Watching how a long string of saliva trailed after her when Cassy came up for air.

"Cassy?!" Zoe stared at her girlfriend, wondering what she was up to.

"What? I've been practicing on a rubber dildo; I want to deepthroat this thing?!" Cassy stated in determination as she peered over at Zoe.

"That so," Zoe mused, reaching out and grasping her brother's rod below Cassy's hand.

"Mmmhmm, don't you just want to know what this thing feels like stretching out your throat?" Cassy asked as they both began to jack Cory off together.

"No," shaking her head, "this is about as freaky as I get, Cassy," Zoe answered, smiling at her, knowing they were blatantly ignoring Cory as they chatted away.

"You know if you two would rather chat than fuck, you have a room for that," Cory spoke, cutting in.

"What are you going to do, Cory? Are you going to spank this big, hard cock on my pretty little pussy?" Zoe asked in a taunting voice as she peered up at him.

"I'll do more than that, Zoe," Cory uttered in a confident tone.

"You sure?" Zoe taunted as she picked her cock ring off the floor. "Because I want to be so fucking wet I'd fill a swimming pool!"

"Then get on the bed," Cory ordered, nodding over to it. Watching how his sister slid the ring onto his pole and down its length until she got to the point where she just couldn't take any more of his dragon. He personally wasn't trying to cause his sister pain after sex; he wasn't a sadist. Noticing how Zoe took hold of Cassy's hand and led her towards his bed.

"Cory, come fuck your sluts," Zoe stated with their asses pointed at him as they knelt on the edge of his bed.

"Her first, Cory, I want to see how my girl is with that thing deep inside of her," Cassy said before burying her face into his mattress when he toyed with her clit ring.

"So you want to see how much of a slut she gets like when I'm fucking her, huh?" Cory asked, noticing how wet Cassy was getting as he continued his teasing. Seeing her nodding against his bed, unable to voice her words without moaning to the high heavens.

"I think I should stick it in here, Zoe, don't you?" Cory asked when he slapped his cock against her starfish.

"Don't you dare! That thing will destroy my ass!"

"That's kind of the point..." Watching how Zoe was clenching her asshole tightly to keep him from violating her ass. Listening to his sister moan as he eased into her cunt. Feeling her folds just clamping down on his shaft as he inched deeper into her heat. Feeling her pussy tightening when he slapped her ass. Shaking his hand, reminding himself not to do that again for a while. Smirking evilly when his sister squealed as he inserted his thumb into her ass.

"No ass play, Cory!" Cory noted the look Cassy was giving her like she knew something he didn't. He had the suspicion that his sister liked having her starfish toyed with. "No!" Zoe screamed out when he inserted his other thumb and began to stretch her asshole out. Looking down, watching how her pussy instantly creamed his cock.

"Ah, That's why you didn't want me to play with it; you love having your ass played with, don't ya, slut?" Cory spoke in that confident tone he had grown into. "Yeah, you do; just look how much you're creaming my cock with me just playing with the hole."

"Shut up?!" Zoe retorted weakly.

"I wonder what would happen if I had a dildo at this very moment," Cory mused, hearing how wet Zoe was getting. "Look at you getting all nice and wet at the idea. I might have to get one just to fuck you in the ass with it. I bet you love being DPed. I bet you, you howl when Cassy does it," he taunted, seeing Cassy nodding along.

"Don't tell him?!" Zoe groaned when she saw Cassy's nod.

"Cory, she's cum twice already?! I need it!" Cassy stated, wiggling her ass at him.

"Oh?"

"Mmmhmm, come fuck this Pixie," Cassy said in a lustful tone. "So I can show you why I've tamed the dragon," she stated in a challenging voice.

"You think you've tamed this dragon, huh?" Cory mused, feeling his sister's cunt gripping him tightly, trying to pull him back into her as he slid his cock out of her wet hole.

"Of course, I have; why else am I the Pixie Queen," her body shuddered when Cory ran two of his fingers along her slit, teasing her clit, "fuck?!" Cassy hissed as his crown began its plunge into her core.

"Oh, here I thought you said you had me tamed," Cory gloated, noting the death grip her cunt had on his cock.

"I do, I'll show you," Cassy growled in determination as she thrusted back down to the cock ring. Her teeth tugged on his comforter; her hands balled around it as she fought from cumming as her walls were stretched to the max. Her thighs quaked as she felt his withdrawal. Her eyes quivered and watered when he slammed his point home. Knowing he was a fraction of an inch of bottoming out in her pussy. When they first had sex took her days for her cervix to stop hurting. Not that she didn't love feeling him pounding it, just not the pain afterwards, hence why she had bought a cock ring for his beast.

"Yeah, and who's tamed, hmm?" Cory gloated as he started to increase his pace.

"Fucking bastard?!" Cassy howled when Cory leaned forward and toyed with her nipple ring; he knew full well how that would just send her over the edge. The way his balls were hitting her clit ring was already driving her pussy crazy.

"Who knew Pixies had such a mouth on them, or is it just when I do this?" Cory asked, listening to her squeal and the thumping of her shins on his bed when he thrusted hard into her.

"That's it, Cory, fuck my baby good!" Zoe encouraged him.

Cory was covered in sweat, panting hard as he stood over Zoe and Cassy. His hand stroking his cock, watching his hot jizz just shooting out, coating them in his white goo. "Yeah, there's my bukkaki sluts all nice and covered," Cory gloated, panting, eyeing how his cum dripped off their faces. "So, the Queen is tamed, and all it took was to make her squeal."

"Not on your life, Cory!" Cassy roared her challenge, so prolonging their little fantasy war. "First, we'll clean ourselves up, then I'll give you your bath, alright?" Feeling herself being lulled into a trance as her eyes followed the swing of Cory's cock.

"Stop it, Cory," Zoe huffed, slapping Cassy's arm, snapping her out of it. "You shouldn't toy with my girlfriend like that; it's not nice."

"Whoever said I was nice?" Cory shot back. His eyes falling on his sister's and Cassy's asses as they walked towards his door. Turning his head when he heard his phone buzzing as a text came in. Picking it up, a smile formed on his lips at what Mike had sent him. Wondering if his parents would float him the three hundred Mike's boss had estimated it would cost to put the alarm in his Mustang.

******

Thursday, Dr. Whitmore's examining room...

"Now, just lie still, Cory, this shouldn't hurt too much; if you feel anything other than mild discomfort, tell me at once," Dr. Whitmore spoke as she stood at the examining tables side with the staple remover in her hand.

"Sure thing, doc," Cory nodded; he was so damn eager to get the things out of him.

"If it hasn't closed enough to ensure it remains closed on its own, I'll have to stitch up the areas that aren't, but the staples must come out today," Dr. Whitmore stated, knowing if they were left in any longer, he would begin to scar badly if he already hasn't had one formed due to the length of time. Blowing out a breath, she was holding when the laceration was staying closed when the seventh staple fell into the red biohazard box. Sending a silent prayer to the ceiling when she had reached his navel and it still remained closed. Knowing the massive hand cramp, she would have if she had to stitch up that large of a wound. Quickly wiping up the small bits of blood that beaded on his skin due to the removal of the staples. Pressing her lips together, noting no matter what they did, he was going to have a scar, a very noticeable scar. Walking around the table, she almost did a double-take when she noted the outline of his manhood against the inside of his pant leg. Shaking it off, thinking she was seeing things as she set to remove the staples from the left side of his chest.

Still, as she worked, her eyes would glance over and knew it wasn't a trick of the light. That was Cory's true manhood she was slyly gazing at. Wondering just how big he truly was to cause such an impression in the denim of his jeans. "Seems your body is finally cooperating with you," Dr. Whitmore said with a warm smile on her lips. Lightly running her fingers down the edge of the wound to ensure there was no lasting infection they failed to catch. Her eyes glanced to her left, noting the slight movement in his jeans when she did. Inspecting the wound where his spleen once was, pondering if they too could come out. "Just give me a minute, Cory; I want to put some liquid skin on the laceration just in case it wants to irk me today," she said, lightly patting his shoulder. Her smile growing at his snort. "Then I'll remove those stitches; you're in the home stretch, Cory; just be a little bit more patience with your body," Dr. Whitmore uttered in a caring tone.

"There we go." The last vestiges of Cory's attack left his body, yet the signs of his battle would forever mar his skin as the last stitch left his body. "Now, just because they're out doesn't mean you can go do everything you used to do; your wounds are still healing, so take it easy for the next month," Dr. Whitmore spoke, seeing Cory nod in understanding. "I just don't want you undoing all the progress you've made so far."

"Hey, I'm all for taking it easy, doc," Cory replied in a chipper tone.

"Ah, that must be your x-rays," Dr. Whitmore said when a knock came upon the door. "Thank you, Susan," she uttered before taking the folder that contained the film from her. "Now, let's see how your hands are doing, shall we." Watching how Cory sat up and how his day nurse helped him into his shirt.

"How are you feeling?" Dr. Whitmore heard the woman ask as she pulled the film out.

"Fantastic! No more bugs crawling under my skin." She heard Cory's sigh of relief.

"Good, I'm happy for you, Cory." Dr. Whitmore didn't understand why she heard the sadness in the woman's voice when she said that. Her eyes moved over the film as she studied the x-rays. His middle finger had healed nicely; there was a slight shadow on the film where the break was, but not enough to require him to go back into the splint. It was the same for his knuckles. Another week more and even she wouldn't be able to tell where the breaks were on either hand, still, with how much his knuckles had healed, there was no point in keeping his fingers immobilized any longer. The vast majority of the injury had been healed, so the cast was no longer a useful bandage. It was time for Cory to start restrengthening his hand.

"Well, Cory, do you want the good news or the bad news first?" Dr. Whitmore asked, peering over at him, keeping a straight face as she did.

"Okay, hit me with the good news," Cory answered, staying himself for the bad news.

"Your hands are healing very nicely. I say another week, and you'll be back to your old habits."

"And the bad news?" Cory asked with dread.

"I'm going to cut off your cast with a saw," Dr. Whitmore said in a diabolical voice. Her smile stretched from ear to ear as Cory just belted out in laughter.

"But seriously," Cory spoke once he could speak clearly.

"No, I'm serious, with a saw," Dr. Whitmore said once again, wiggling her eyebrows as she did.

"You mean...?!"

"Mmmhmm, it's coming off," Dr. Whitmore nodded.

"Yes! Oh, sweet Jebus! Hallelujah!" Cory shouted out in glee with his arms stretched out towards the ceiling.

"But..."

"Take it easy, don't do anything too physical," Cory cut in.

"Well, that too, no, you'll have to start to restrengthen your hand until you're ready to return to school the Monday after next."

"Okay, and how do I do that?" Cory asked, so very eager to get the use of his left hand back.

"You'll have to pick up a rubber stress ball, you can easily find those, but this you can't find anywhere else," Dr. Whitmore stated, opening the right top drawer of the desk and pulling out a thick rubber band. Noting his confusion when he caught it in his right hand. "In order to strengthen your fingers, use that like a resistance band to work your middle and ring finger for thirty minutes a day to recover the strength you lost in them. The ball will help with regaining your grip strength. Now, you two just wait here while I go fetch my saw. I hope you aren't the nervous type, Cory, or there could be blood?!"

"She's joking, right?!" Cory asked, looking over at Cassy.

"No, you need to be very, very still; otherwise, you might lose a finger," Cassy said in a stern tone, playing up Dr. Whitmore's antics. She knew the saw was only designed to cut the cast off; it wouldn't harm him. Nevertheless, that didn't mean she couldn't take delight in the fear she saw in his eyes. "I guess this will be my last day as your nurse," she said in a sad tone.

"You knew this day was coming, Pixie," Cory said, lightly rubbing her left arm.

"Doesn't mean I have to like it, Cory," Cassy pouted.

"Tell you what, you can shower with me if you still feel the need to wash me and my butt crack," Cory spoke with a wide grin on his lips.

"Are you sure the dragon will stay in its slumber when it sees this Pixie naked and wet?" Cassy retorted, knowing it wouldn't, showing him she had tamed his dragon.

"I can neither confirm nor deny that statement," Cory spoke in a regal pose.

"You know she was checking out your cock, right?" Cassy whispered.

"What?! No, she wouldn't do that," Cory said, looking at her like she had lost her mind.

"No, it's true, she was, I saw it," Cassy nodded. Smiling devilishly as she reached forward and started to rub his cock through his jeans. "How about we give her a little show, hmm?" she cooed as she rubbed his member, getting him aroused to the point that Dr. Whitmore couldn't ignore what was in front of her.