Miracle Cream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pixie?"

"What, doctors work hard, they need some entertainment now and again. That doesn't mean you're going to fuck her, Cory," Cassy said, feeling him growing against her hand. Turning her head when she heard footsteps outside the door. Smiling wickedly as she returned to her seat.

"You ready, Cory?" Dr. Whitmore asked as she walked back into the room with the cast saw in her left hand. Noting how his eyes were on it and the trepidation within them.

"Yeah." Cory drew out the word. His eyes cut hard to Cassy, who was fighting herself from bursting out in laughter when his doctor walked past him.

"Now, Cory, be extra still for me; I'd rather not cut down to your bones," Dr. Whitmore said in an evil light as she gave the saw two good pumps of the trigger. She wasn't trying to be cruel to him, just it would be best if he didn't move, and what better way to get him to sit still than to tell him a little white lie? "If you move, I'll have to amputate right about here," she said, running her finger along his forearm an inch below his elbow when she had him rest his arm on the stabilizing table. Placing her right hand on his forearm, she tried to ignore the outline, which had grown bigger since she last saw it, as she began to saw through the cast. "Lift your arm Cory; I don't want the fiberglass particles to get everywhere," Dr. Whitmore stated, brushing the dust into a small handheld dustpan when she had cut through the cast to where his wrist was. Yet, she couldn't stop herself from glancing at his cock as it moved against his leg. "Now, this shouldn't take too much longer," she said, powering on the saw once again. "Gently slide your hand out from the cast," Dr. Whitmore directed as she held the cast still for him. "How does your hand feel?"

"Like a dried prune," Cory joked as he flexed his hand. Grimacing against the dull pain when he did that.

"You will still have some aches and pains seeing how it's not fully healed yet, but it should fade in a couple of days," Dr. Whitmore stated, moving to stand between his legs. Feeling his cock brushing against her left thigh as she did. "Now, I'm just going to do a quick check-up on you since you're already here," she spoke to which Cory nodded. While she was doing all that, she was running her thigh up against his cock in a sly manner to gauge just how big Cory was. "You can wash your hand there," pointing towards the sink, "while I go update your file," Dr. Whitmore said, trying not to notice the smell coming off of it due to it being confined for so long. Strolling out of the examining room and making a beeline for the bathroom. She would never sleep with a patient. That would be unethical; that didn't mean she wasn't going to finger herself at the thought of what having something so large would be like stirring up her pussy.

"Okay, you were right," Cory admitted, rolling his eyes at the smug look on her face when he said that. "Just didn't think I'd be felt up by my own doctor?!"

"Well, a big cock makes some women do stupid things," Cassy stated, lightly rubbing Cory's back, hiding her sadness that this would be the last time they would be alone for hours on end.

"You know you can keep coming over if you want," Cory said as he peered down into the sink.

"But I thought since you have your cast-off, you would want some alone time..."

"You kidding?! I'm already bored as fuck there, present company excluded. Do you know how maddening it would make me just listening to that silence for another week and a half?!" Cory spoke in a very serious tone as he peered at her.

"So... you're saying you want me around, huh?" Cassy asked with a cocky grin. "So, how's the hand?" she inquired as he dried his hands off.

"A little pain, but after this," gesturing to his chest, "very manageable," Cory answered.

"I'll make sure the only strenuous activities you do with it is fucking my pussy with those fingers," Cassy purred heatedly into his ear. Looking down when she heard Cory's phone buzzing like mad in his pocket. Noting the joy on Cory's face when he could insert his left hand into his pants pocket. Backing away from him to give him privacy when he unlocked his phone.

"Hello, young man, how are you? Your father gave me your number. I thought you might want to see how your car turned out when I got done painting it Tuesday."

"I'm fine, thank you for asking," Cory typed out, being polite. "Just got my cast off," he sent off as he waited for whatever kind of media file Greg had sent to load onto his phone.

"I do hope you like the finished product." Cory's eyes grew wide at the hordes of photos that bombarded his phone. Noting how Greg captured how the two tone looked as it switched from black to that deep glacial blue, he had Greg's paint guy mix up for him. Seeing how the light of his building played along the hood of his car. Grinning madly at the dragon that dominated the center of the hood just before the ram scoop. Observing how the metal flakes in the paint reflected the light when Greg took the photo. Also noting how Greg had painted the spoiler on the trunk of the car the same color as the dragon on the hood. How he was so eager to race over to Greg's place and just take his car out for a joy ride; however, he knew the paint still needed to dry before that could happen.

"Oh man, that looks so f'ing sweet!" Cory texted back.

"I'm glad you like it. Seeing how warm it's been the past few days as it dried in here. It got rather hot, hotter than I would paint a car in. However, good thing I had already finished by then. So the heat didn't affect the paint job. It just made it dry faster. Anywho, you can come pick it up Saturday if you want, some time around noon and two will be good. I have a prior engagement after that, so I won't be here if you can't make it by then."

"I'll be there at noon on the dot!" Cory sent back within seconds. Feeling his cheeks heat at the laughing emoji Greg had sent at his eagerness.

"Word of warning, the paint might be cured and all, but don't take it through a car wash or hand wash it for at least two weeks. The chemicals will mess up the paint, and I doubt you will want to have to wait for it to get repainted."

"I'm making a note of that as we speak. Thanks again, Greg; the car just looks better than what I imagined it would."

"You're very welcome, Cory. I hope you build some wonderful memories with this car. Well, I better scoot; I got places to be and a woman to woo."

"Good luck; I'll see you Saturday."

"Cory, what's got you all happy?" Cassy asked, noting the wide grin on his lips.

"This," Cory stated, holding his phone out in front of him with the image of the hood centered on the screen. "The dragon rises," he spoke in a taunting tone.

"Zoe did tell me how good those seats were in it; I did hope you'd be giving me a ride," Cassy said, batting her eyelashes at him.

"And what, have a Pixie's evil curse inflicted on my car?! Never?!" Cory teased as he pushed off the counter and walked towards the door.

"You know you will; how else are you going to drive this Pixie Queen around in her chariot?" Cassy spoke, putting on airs as she strutted out the open door. A smile touched her lips at the chuckle that got out of him as he followed after her towards the door that led to the waiting room.

"Did you see her? She was flushed and would barely look at you," Cassy giggled, knowing what that look meant on Cory's doctor's face.

"Okay, well, this day got weird," Cory muttered, rubbing the back of his head. He's never thought of Dr. Whitmore like that since he's known her for so long.

"Don't worry, I'll make you forget about it," Cassy said with a coy smile as they walked towards her car.

******

"Cory, how..." Jairo began to ask when he was working out in the front yard, only to have his eyes drop to his son's left hand.

"Freedom!" Cory proclaimed in his best Mel Gibson voice from 'Brave Heart.'

"What about...?" Wincing at the sight of the scars that marred his son's chest as Cory pulled up his shirt.

"Still have to take it easy, but I'm free at last?!" Cory joked, seeing the smirk forming on his father's face.

"Well, I'll make sure your chores aren't too physical on you," Jairo said, grinning like mad in that fatherly way when Cory tossed his head back and groaned loudly.

"Here you go, Cory, remember thirty minutes a day with each one," Cassy said in a stern tone as she handed him his rubber ball and the rubber band.

"Aren't you going to stay?"

"What? Miss out on the chance to pick up your sister? Not on your life?!" Cassy snorted as she walked back to her car, pulling out her phone as she did.

"So, did Greg get in contact with you?" Jairo asked when he had Cory holding out the trash bag once he had placed the items Cassy had handed to him in the house.

"He did," Cory nodded.

"And?" Jairo mused; his eyes glanced up at his son when he dumped the trimmings into the bag.

"Can I curse without being in trouble?"

"Sure, Cory, this once."

"It's fucking awesome!"

"Oh? Is it?" Jairo asked; Greg didn't show him; all he did was pass along Cory's number to him.

"Oh yeah," holding the bag in one hand while he retrieved his phone, "here have a look," Cory said, bringing up the pictures that Greg had sent him.

"Wow. That is impressive; the fucking awesome was indeed warranted," Jairo nodded.

"So, do you like, mind taking me over there Saturday so I can pick up my car?" Cory asked in a sly tone.

"Did he... Alright, Saturday it is," Jairo agreed when his son showed him the text Greg had sent.

"Oh, got a quote on an alarm system," Cory said offhandedly as his father used the rake to pick up a quarter of the pile he had mounded up.

"And how much will it be?"

"Mike's boss said around three hundred dollars for the install and everything," Cory said, telling his father everything that Mike had sent him.

"You're mother, and I will loan you the money, but you'll have to do extra chores around the house; sound fair?" Jairo asked in a fatherly tone. Glad Cory was taking the security of such a rare and valuable car to heart.

"Sure, but I'm not pulling your hair out of the drain; that's where I draw the line," Cory stated, seeing how his father howled in mirth at that. "Oh? Also, I was thinking of putting in some under dash lighting, think it will make the car look... cooler than it already is," he said, seeing his father eyeing him. "Was wondering if you wanted to you know... help out with it," Cory spoke in a shy tone as he looked away.

"Sure, son, I'd be happy to lend a hand," Jairo answered with a warm smile on his lips at the thought of a father-son project just the two of them. "We won't be taking the car apart, will we?" Seeing Cory shaking his head at that.

"No, the kit I was looking at is strictly plug-and-play, no taking parts off the car. Unless we want to wire it up to the fuse box, but I don't know about that."

"And these lights, how are they going to be attached?" Jairo asked, forming a plan of attack in his head as they spoke.

"The LED strips have 3M tape on the back of them, so we don't have to screw anything down if we don't need to."

"And where were you thinking of placing them?" Jairo inquired, hiding his happiness that he and his son were conversing like this. He knew the rift was still there, yet it was nice to know there was a rope bridge spanning the chasm.

"Under the dash, of course, the rear two..." Tilting his head back and thinking for a moment, "maybe just below the rear seat so whoever is riding back there doesn't accidentally kick it given the space," Cory said, filling his father in on the plan he had in his mind.

"I think we can make that work," Jairo nodded. "Now, let's finish this up and start on the next one before your mother gets home."

Chapter Eight.

Saturday, noon...

Cory fettled with his keys to the Mustang as his father slowly pulled into Greg's driveway. Looking over at Dayana, who sat beside him on the back seat with Zoe beside her, feeling rather cramped while their mother sat up front with their father. Remembering what they had said when he and his father were about to leave. Telling him in no uncertain terms that he wasn't going to take that car out on his own without taking them with him. As Dayana had put it: 'My boyfriend should be cruising the streets with his girlfriend beside him, shouldn't he?' Cory's heart was racing when his father parked the car behind Greg's GTO. Seeing the front door of Greg's home opening as the man stepped out from it.

"Go get your car, Cory," Celeste stated, "but before you drive off in it, I would like to have a look at it beforehand," she said, peering around her seat.

"Alright," Cory relented as he opened the rear passenger car door.

"So you ready to terrorize the streets?" Greg asked with a warm smile on his lips as he ambled down the steps of his porch.

"Most definitely," Cory answered with a vehement nod. Waving to Jairo and his family as he and Cory walked past them. "So, now that the car's completed, what are you going to do?'

"Well, I liked going to that car show, met some nice people there. I was thinking about entering it in September," Cory replied as they walked towards the building that sat behind his house.

"Oh? I would have gone to the one you went to if I wasn't out of town then," seeing Cory nod in understanding, "my Ford won Best in Show for its year and make when I entered it two years ago," Greg praised.

"Yeah, I can see why; it's a beauty."

"You ready for the big reveal?" Greg asked with a coy smirk on his lips as he unlocked the sliding door.

"Oh yeah, show me that pony?!" Cory said in an eager tone. His breath was stolen as the black of the paint gleamed as the overhead lights came on. Moving his body left and right, watching the color change as the light struck it at a certain angle. His fingertips moved along the surface of the car. Remembering what it looked like before they had brought it over to Greg's. Yet, he couldn't even see where one of those large dents, that he knew were there before, were as he surveyed the outside of his Mustang. Grinning like a fool as he stood in front of the car, peering down at the dragon on the hood. Reminding him of the style of dragon one would find on a coat of arms of the old world.

"So, wha'd'ya think?" Greg asked once Cory had done his walk around.

"Love it," Cory answered with a boyish grin on his face.

"Good. If the paint flakes off or cracks, which it shouldn't, get another can, and I'll touch it up," Greg stated, holding his hand out to Cory.

"Thank you for all that you've done for me; I promise this baby is never going to leave my possession," Cory stated in a firm tone as he shook Greg's offered hand.

"If you need any help with the mechanics, should a part break, call, and I'll help out. I'll text you the parts I used on it later," Greg said, knowing this would be the last time he would see that car for a very, very long time.

"I will, maybe we will see each other at the car show in September," Cory spoke in a friendly tone as he walked around his car towards the driver's door.

"I'd like that," Greg nodded, "you can turn around when you back out; you won't get stuck, I promise you."

His hands gripped the steering wheel, pushing himself back into the seat. Loving how the leather felt against him, leaning forward, sliding the key into the ignition. Feeling the tumblers meshing, seeing the dash coming to life as he switched it to on. Hearing the starter turning over, the distributor cap sending out the spark to those eight high-powered Denso spark plugs. Igniting the gas, bringing that rumbling pony to life. Feeling the vibrations traveling up his spine as the exhaust purred, eager to put the rubber to the road. Reaching down, shifting into reverse, feeling how smooth it was as the transmission shifted into gear. Turning in his seat, his hand rested against the back of the passenger seat as the car rolled back without the need to press the gas pedal. The wheel glided smoothly as he turned to the left and pointed the nose of the car towards the road. Waving to Greg, hoping he knew how much this meant to him as he shifted into drive.

Seeing his family rushing to the side of the house as they heard his approach. Throwing it into neutral when he pulled up beside them. Giving the engine a few revs, noting how his mother's eyes were running over the car.

"Cory, it's stunning," Celeste said breathlessly.

"I know," Cory replied with a smirk on his lips. His eyes flickered over to his right as his sister's raced around the front of the car.

"Now you be safe in this thing; that's a lot of horsepower you got there," Jairo warned in a fatherly tone.

"Don't worry, I'm not about to do anything stupid in it," Cory smiled up at his father. Seeing that longing in his father's eyes to drive it again.

"You better wear your seatbelt," Celeste intoned in a protective manner. She nearly lost him once; she wasn't about to lose him again.

"See? All buckled up," Cory stated as the belt thumped against his chest. Peering to his right as Zoe climbed into the back seat before Dayana took command of the passenger seat.

"You don't stay out too late, you hear?" Jairo spoke, peering down at his son.

"Knowing this thing probably sucks up gas faster than an alcoholic does liquor, I doubt we'll be out for too long," Cory spoke, checking the gas gauge, knowing they had passed a gas station a few miles down the road.

"First tank is on me; enjoy yourself, Cory," Jairo said, slipping a twenty into his son's hand before lightly patting his forearm. "Be safe, don't get tempted to outshine those new Mustangs."

"Have you seen this thing? They'll run and hide because they can't match its awesomeness," Cory said with a wide smile on his lips. Waving to them as he slowly idled towards the end of Greg's driveway. "So, where are we going?" Cory asked once he had synced his phone up with his radio.

"To pick up Cassy, of course," Zoe stated with a warm smile, her grip tightening on the seat as the vibration tickled her peach. She couldn't wait for Cassy to feel this.

"And how do I get there? Never been to her parent's home," Cory said from over his shoulder.

"Head back to the interstate and head south to 150..." Zoe was thrown back into her seat as Cory took a left and barked the tires as that 429 engine roared.

Before Cory knew it, they were already at fifty miles an hour in five seconds. His thumb beat against the steering wheel as his head bobbed in time with the music. Wondering if the first owner of this car felt this same way when they first drove it off the lot as he did cruising down the state highway. He did note the looks of the drivers of the cars as he passed them. It wasn't his fault that his little pony wanted to get up and go. He knew it was going to take him some time to get used to it. Seeing a state trooper easing up to his rear as he waited to turn into the gas station to top off before they hit the interstate.

"Here, I'll go pay for the gas and get us some drinks," Dayana said, holding her hand out for the twenty knowing he was going to put the whole twenty in gas and taking the five from Zoe when she handed it to her once Cory had parked the car forward enough for the gas line to reach the intake mouth that was hidden behind the license plate. Blowing him a kiss as she walked towards the store's entrance.

"Interesting car you have there, young man," the state trooper said as she filled up her cruiser.

"Thanks," Cory responded politely.

"You know I clocked you going sixty."

"In a sixty-five," Cory retorted as he lifted the license plate and unscrewed the gas cap, and set it on the bumper so as not to damage the paint. Hearing the woman chuckle when she couldn't refute that. Hearing the gas pump turning on and the display zeroing out, telling him he was already paid.