Miracle Cream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cory?! Cory?! Open this door?" Zoe and Dayana said urgently as their hands beat on his door.

"Well, I guess it was fun knowing you while it lasted, Cassandra," Cora uttered, watching the fury building in her eyes as he patted her left cheek. "But go on, go tell people, I dare you. You have no proof; you only have your word against ours. You'll just come off as a broken hearted woman, so sad, Zoe's going to be devastated. Fucking bitch?!" he hissed when Cassy had somehow managed to get her right arm free and strike him hard on the area where his spleen once was. The wound might have closed. That didn't mean the pain was gone as he fell to his right in pain.

"You listen here, you little fucking bitch?!" Cassy hissed as she took handfuls of Cory's hair and thrusted her face into his. "You will call me Pixie; you got that, you fucking ass!"

"Fuck off, you fucking lesbo," Cory growled, knowing that would just irk her off even more.

Turning her head when the door of Cory's room burst open. Noting the glares burning into her skin as she noted their anger.

"Cassy, just what the fuck do you think you're doing to my brother?" Zoe asked, holding her arm out to keep Dayana from ripping off Cassy's tits.

"Cory was being difficult in letting me help him get undressed; things got a tad heated," Cassy lied out her ass.

"This true, Cory?" Zoe asked, her eyes darting between the two of them.

In that split second, Cory had a decision to make does he tell the truth and ruin what appeared to be a relationship that was good for his sister. Given how he had seen how Zoe looked at Cassy and the way she spoke about her, or does he go along with Cassy's lie. Picturing the old Looney Tunes' 'angel' and 'demon' on his shoulders. Does he destroy his sister with the truth or save Cassy with a lie? He was so conflicted.

"What? I dressed myself; why couldn't I undress myself, huh?" Cory asked in a challenging tone, peering at Cassy, silently telling her he owned her ass. "Are you afraid I'll no longer need you, Cassandra?" he queried, drawing out her name just to irk the ever-loving piss out of her.

"Cory, as much as you might think, you don't need her now with your hand out of the splint. Cassy is here to help you, so let her help and stop being difficult," Zoe huffed, defending her girlfriend.

Shame flooded Cassy's mind when those words settled onto her shoulders. Her eyes shot towards Cory's face; she could tell he was debating still, to tell the truth. She knew she let her anger, her shock, and disgust of what she saw cloud her judgment. Cassy wasn't thinking of what she would be losing when she stormed into his room. Not until she saw Zoe standing there.

"Yeah, well, at this moment in time, I'd rather have Dayana do it than Cassandra," Cory uttered, smiling wickedly when her head snapped towards him.

"Well then, I think you need to leave then, Cassy, I'll take over," Dayana said, pushing Zoe's arm down. She knew Cory was lying, so did Zoe; they just didn't know why he was lying. She was planning on finding out.

"Bye, Cassandra, do sleep tight and think of what could be and what couldn't be," Cory stated in a cryptic tone as she walked towards the door.

"Okay, Cory..." Her eyes went wide as her brother rolled onto his back, holding his hands over the area of his incision. Noting how he was fighting back the pain. "What happened?!"

"She fucking purposely struck me here?!" Cory hissed angrily.

"Why, why would she do that?"

"Because she fucking knows, was calling me all sorts of names then just outright attacks me for no reason," Cory said through the pain.

"And why didn't you say this?"

"Come on, sis, I'm an ass, not that big of an asshole just to destroy Zoe for a momentary gain. Plus, if I did, it would destroy her; you know what she's like with Cassy," Cory said, looking over when Dayana laid a hand on his thigh.

"I'm surprised you didn't. You would have jumped at the chance to tear Zoe down to tears months ago," Dayana said, smiling down at him when Cory groaned.

"Thought something was going on," Zoe said, standing in the doorway, hearing it all. "Don't worry, Cory, I'll deal with Cassy." Stopping when she turned to head back to her room. "Thanks," brushing her hair behind her ear, feeling her cheeks heating, "for tonight, and taking the high road when I knew it was a lie. Don't worry, Cassy won't bother you again," she uttered before heading back to her room. Where she hoped this wouldn't be the end of the two of them, yet she couldn't overlook the fact that Cassy had purposely attacked her brother and lied about it. "We need to talk," Zoe said, shutting her door, seeing Cassy sinking onto her bed.

"Why, Zoe, did he force you to be with him?!" Cassy asked in a weak voice.

"No. He did not. Cory isn't like that. We went to him willingly; we are his sluts after all," Zoe said, crossing her arms below her breasts, waiting for her to spout off the words she used with Cory. "So not only did you attack my brother, you lied to me about it. Do you even want to be with me?"

"Yes, you know I do, Zoe. But this is wrong?!" Cassy stated, surging to her feet.

"As wrong as you fucking your patient," Zoe shot back. "If it got out, you would never get your nursing degree. No hospital will risk hiring you if they know you have a history of it. Do I make a big fuss about it? No, because that would be wrong; I'm not about to get you into trouble. Yet if you push this, Cassy, I will; believe me, I will. So, I'm going to give you a choice; I want you to think about this all weekend long and Monday if you are here or not I will know your answer. What happens in this house stays in this house; if you can't get past that, then don't bother coming Monday or any other day of the week. We'll manage without your care if that happens," Zoe said, holding back her tears.

"You're choosing your brother..."

"No, see, you're assuming things, Cassandra," Zoe interrupted in a heated tone. "I'm choosing my family, now go home; if you still want to be my girlfriend, you best think of a way to make it up to Cory for the shit you pulled," she said, opening her bedroom door and gesturing for Cassy to leave her home.

"Goodbye, Pixie, nice knowing ya," Cory stated as he leaned against the doorframe of his bedroom when Dayana went to finish getting ready for bed.

"You haven't seen the last of me, Cory; bet on it," Cassy stated with determination before spinning on her heel and walking towards the stairs. All the while, she was fighting back the tears as she heard Zoe's sobs from her room as she neared the ground level.

"Zoe, sorry about Cassy," Cory spoke as he stood in her doorway.

"Just don't, okay," Zoe said, shutting her door in his face. Her heart was breaking, and right then, she just wanted to be alone.

"Well, I tried," Cory said, scratching his head and shrugging his shoulders before walking back to his bedroom.

Cory was in the middle of untying his shoes when he heard a clicking on the doorframe. Lifting and turning his head, there she stood, all sensuous and daring wearing the teddy he had given her. Swallowing hard when he saw the little strip of blonde fur through the front material of her panties she had worn that night. The pinkness of her areolas peeked through the lace that covered her breasts. Her lips were curved into a hungry smile when his eyes fell upon them. Her eyes held a triumphant light to them at the way he was gazing at her.

"I take it my boyfriend approves of how sexy I look, hmm?" Dayana hummed, noting how he was bent over in that frozen position as she sashayed over to him. Watching how Cory smacked his lips as his eyes were captivated by the sway of her hips. Her hand reached down; her touch was light beneath his chin as she lifted his gaze to her face. Making his eyes run over her body as she loomed over him. "So, Cory, am I not beautiful to you?" The corners of her mouth lifted as her smile grew at how Cory nodded when he all but went mute. "Do you want to make love to your girlfriend?" Again, Cory could only nod when his tongue failed to heed his command to utter a word. "Very good, Cory, you should want to make love to me," Dayana purred as her thumb brushed along her brother's cheek, so very happy that she could still that tongue of his. Giggling when Cory shoved his face between her legs. Her fingers weaved through strands of his hair as she ran her hand along the top of his head.

Tossing her head back, moaning to the ceiling as she felt his tongue moving along the seat of her panties. Feeling his hands on her ass, pulling them apart, kneading them as he teased her little kitty.

"Nah-uh, li'l brother," the pad of her finger pressed against Cory's head, pushing it back when he started to pull down her panties, "we must have our adventures first, then my handsome man, then you can taste my pussy all you want," Dayana said in a lustful tone.

Chapter Seven.

For two days, Zoe wallowed in her misery, thinking Cassy had chosen to end their relationship with her. Spending her time in her room with her pillow over her ears, trying not to hear how Dayana was all lovey-dovey with Cory. Her heart just couldn't take it. She knew Dayana tried to bring her out of her funk, and she knew Cory had lied to spare her from what Cassy had done. She did love him for that; it was rather sweet of her brother. Yet, her heart and mind yearned for Cassy. Needed to feel her beside her whenever she woke up or when they were cuddling on the couch.

Zoe leaned on the left armrest of the couch, dressed in her comfortable sweats just so she could mope in peace with her mother taking a day off to spend it with Jairo doing what; Zoe wasn't listening when her mother told them before they left that morning. Dayana had already left for her morning classes while she was skipping them.

"Okay, this is going to be weird to say, but there are other women out there, you know," Cory said, walking in with his morning cup of coffee.

"Says the man who has a girlfriend," Zoe pouted, leaning on her hand, not really paying attention to the TV.

"Would it make you feel better if I broke up with her?" Cory offered. "You know, misery loving company, and all that," he stated, rolling his hand as he took a sip.

"No," Zoe mused, turning her head to hide her smile. "You can't do that to Dayana, but thank you, where's mine?" she asked, her foot lightly nudging her brother's left leg. "You're supposed to take care of me when I'm hurting," Zoe stated, giving her brother that puppy dog stare. "I want the special cream in mine," she called after him.

"Then you're just going to have to milk it yourself..." Cory stopped in his tracks when a knock came upon the front door. Seeing Zoe peering over the back of the couch as he walked around it. Shaking his head when she asked if he had anything being delivered. "What are you doing here?" Cory asked once he had opened the door. "Are you going for the old gumshoe look?" His eyes ran down the midthigh waistcoat Cassy was wrapped in as she stood on his stoop. Hearing his sister scrambling to her feet and racing to the front door. "I'll just see myself out," he said when Zoe took over his spot.

"Cory, wait?!" Cassy spoke out before he re-entered the living room for his mug.

"Why are you here, Cassy?" Zoe asked with hope in her voice.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted, Zoe, it's just... it's not natural." Not enjoying the evil grin on Cory's face.

"Nor is my cock, but I'm not complaining," Cory uttered in his mind.

"Nor is your parents being swingers, but you don't see me bringing that up in your face now, do you?" Zoe huffed, crossing her arms. "Yes, Cory, I know all about Mom and Dad," she said from over her shoulder before Cory could speak. "Yes, Dayana knows about them too," she quickly added.

"You're such a killjoy, you know," Cory groaned.

"So, if you have something to say, Cassy, say it; otherwise, it would be best that I don't see you anymore," Zoe said, trying to be strong, trying not to let her tears show as she reached for the door.

"Baby," Cassy uttered in a soft tone reaching out for Zoe's hand that rested on the doorknob. "I am so, so sorry for blowing up like that; it just overwhelmed me with how he and Dayana were like at the party."

"And? What?"

"I promise, I won't make a fuss out of it, ever again, I swear to you, Zoe. I missed you terribly," Cassy said with a trembling voice, brushing her thumb along the back of Zoe's hand.

"Then why did you wait so long?!" Zoe asked, her voice breaking as she did.

"Because I thought you didn't want to see me right then, you know how much I cried the past two days..." Cory rolled his eyes and wandered into the living room. He could tell it was just going to get mushy from here on in. Ignoring how the two of them were making out in the open doorway and headed up to his room.

Cory was lounging in his desk chair, treating that cup of coffee like it was his crack, which in truth, it was, savoring how the taste of it played along his tongue, wondering what he was going to do today, now, since he didn't have to babysit his mopey sister. Knowing that somewhere around Sunday or Monday, if Greg started on the car that Friday, he should be picking it up by then. Flexing his hand, praying that there were no setbacks, he was not about to let anyone else drive his car before he could. That was just so wrong in his mind, picturing what it would be like behind the wheel, doing 80 down I-85, the wind howling in the windows. His radio blaring out his songs, the engine humming along as he drove to nowhere in particular. The smiles of his friends before they all jetted off to the far corners of the country when they would cruise around in his car. A flood of sadness bombarded his heart, knowing he would indeed be alone when all his close friends would be a thousand miles away. Pondering what life would have in store for him when he would be facing college life all on his own.

"Cory, I told you to wait," Cassy said, appearing in Cory's doorway.

"Why should I have? Last time I saw you, you attacked me; you seem to think I was just going to wait around for another round," Cory said, spinning towards her. His eyes glanced over her shoulder, seeing Zoe standing there. "What do you want, Cassandra?" he asked, taking a sip of his coffee.

"I told you, it's Pixie!" Cassy growled as she stomped into his room. She couldn't help it. She loved that name when he spoke it and only when he spoke it. It was their form of affection for one another due to the odd nature of their friendship.

"Yeah, see, that was before you went off calling me all those names and striking me," Cory stated, setting aside his coffee cup so it wouldn't get spilled or broken if Cassy tried something. "I think that would kill any kind of friendship we have," he said coldly, leaning on his right hand.

"Cory, do me this favor and just listen to her without the sly remarks, alright," Zoe said, stepping into his room and shutting his door. She was not about to let her parents see what was about to happen. "I promise you'll like what she has to say."

"That so?" Arching an eyebrow when he noted how Zoe was taking off her shirt. It seemed rather odd to him, given Cassy's blow-up Friday night.

"Cory, I can't apologize enough for what I did and said to you. What I saw that night just shocked me to the core. Thinking you were abusing your sister to act that way towards you. Thought I had to make you stop..." Seeing how Cory wasn't moved by her words. "Zoe gave me a choice, and if I chose to still be with her, then I had to make it up to you," Cassy stated, cutting to the chase given how Cory wasn't swayed by her words.

"Go on, I'm waiting; how exactly are you going to make it up to me?" Cory asked, rolling his left hand, ignoring how Zoe had taken off her bra and was currently pushing her sweat pants down.

"Zoe said she was your slut..."

"She is, what of it?" Cory interrupted.

"I've known for some time that she's been sleeping with a man. I just didn't know who. I had hoped that she was being careful whenever she did. I didn't want her to catch something from some strange. Yet now, now that I know that it's you that's been fucking her, I can take solace in the fact that I know she isn't going to catch some disease from some random guy off the streets. Also, I kind of benefit from it as well." Watching how his right eyebrow rose when she said that. "I'm in love with your sister..."

"Isn't that something you should tell her and not me?" Cory asked, interrupting once again.

"I have; these last two days have shown me how lonesome I would be without Zoe in my life. How miserable I would be just seeing her on campus or around town." Seeing how Cory was growing bored the longer, she went on. "So I've come to the conclusion that I will be your slut as well."

"And who said I want you as my slut?" Cory shot back, clearly taking her by surprise.

"I did, Cory," Zoe said, appearing over Cassy's right shoulder.

"And why did you tell her such a thing?"

"Because we both know you like her, you're just being confrontational to Cassy to keep yourself at a distance. Now that you're with Dayana, you're distancing yourself even further. That's all well and good, yet... even Dayana has told you, you may continue to fuck your sluts. And the two of you were together before you and Dayana officially started dating," Zoe said, resting her chin on Cassy's shoulder.

"And why are you doing this?" Cory asked, staring right at his sister.

"Well, I am your slut, Cory," flashing him a coy smile, "you have fucked me senseless multiple times. Plus, wouldn't you love having Cassy and me at the same time, hmm?" Zoe hummed as her hands slid along Cassy's waist. Slyly pulling on the ends of Cassy's belt that held her coat closed. Noting how Cory's eyes instinctively moved down her exposed skin when the jacket opened to its natural position, knowing Cassy was keeping her hands in front of her pussy while the jacket lightly rested on her shoulders. Her fingers hooked along the collar of it and gently pulled it off her shoulders. "Cory, are you really saying you wouldn't like to have both of us?" Zoe cooed as she cradled Cassy's breasts. Rolling them in her hands to entice Cory into the mood. "Don't you want to make us scream and beg for that cock?"

"Why are you doing this, Zoe?" Cory asked, fighting against his body, looking at his sister, ignoring the display.

"Because, Cory, you were the first man I've been with in two years. I might have slept with a lot of women but I've only ever been with four men before you. Those men I knew for years before I felt comfortable with them. You're like Zoe to me; on some level, we click, yet you, you know, are a guy. I know I said I don't date men, and I knew that put up your walls when I did. Nonetheless, you were the first in a very long time to call me out on my shit that wasn't related to me in some way," Cassy said, speaking up, answering for Zoe.

"And the reason you attacked me is why? Because in some twisted version in your head, I was abusing Zoe? Does she look abused or coerced into riding my cock? Do I look like the kind of man that would do that?" Cory asked with a pointed look.

"I like you, okay?!" Cassy blurted out.

"Come again?" Cory uttered.

"I like you more than I should, yet I chose Zoe, and you were pulling away from me. Why I wanted to keep you single. I thought if you were single, you could still be mine even if you didn't know it. I'll admit I got a little jealous of you being with someone else, even if it was your sister. I'm sorry I went off the deep end; it's one of the reasons I get upset when you don't call me Pixie," a deep blush rushed to her cheeks as she dropped her chin to her chest, "it's the name you gave me, made me feel special," Cassy said, getting a little shy. "Made me feel like we had our own little secret relationship going on," removing her hands that were covering her mons Venus, showing off the two day old tattoo she had gotten that said: 'Dragon's Hold' in neat cursive writing, clearly telling him her pussy was his now since she has come to accept being his slut in order for Zoe to forgive her. "I know it was presumptuous of me to get it, yet I would do anything to be with Zoe. That might sound harsh after what I said, I don't mean it like that, Cory. It's just..." Her tongue stilled as he held up his hand.