Miracle Cream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, did you just get it?"

"Nope, just picked it up after it got repainted," Cory answered, wondering what her... "Hey!" His smile grew as she peeked around the gas pump. "Hey, Dayana, guess who it is?!" he said, getting his sister's attention as she walked up.

"Oh my, you didn't tell us you were a cop?!" Dayana exclaimed, rushing up to her with the bag that contained their drinks swaying only slightly.

"You didn't ask," she answered, returning Dayana's hug.

"How's your husband?" Cory asked as he watched the display.

"He's fine, but he's so going to be jealous that I got to see your car," she said, smiling at him. "Tell me, is everything running right with it?"

"Like a kitten," Cory said in a happy tone.

"You wouldn't mind if I took a picture to show Zack, would you? I know he's just going to love the paint scheme you have going on," she uttered, pulling out her personal phone when Cory nodded.

"I just love how that two tone looks on it," she said, getting a picture of it in the shade and the side of the car that was in the sunlight.

"Thanks, yeah, been dying to see what the finished product was when we took it over to have it painted," Cory said as he, his sister, and Alice stood at the rear of his car just chatting away once he had replaced the gas nozzle to its slot.

"So, tell me, does it make you wet riding in it like Zack's does to mine?" Alice asked, shooting Dayana a coy smirk.

"Oh, God, does it ever?!" Dayana moaned out.

"I see you got your cast off, Cory. Your hands doing okay?" Alice asked in a friendly tone.

"A little pain, but that's normal, after this," gesturing to his chest, "my hands are nothing to complain about, thanks for asking," Cory replied in a warm tone.

"I know Zack and I have been thinking about you and how you were doing since the last time we saw you."

"Healing right along, finally got the staples and stitches out, God, those things will drive you insane!" Cory bemoaned, getting a giggle out of Alice.

"I can imagine," Alice nodded. "As much as I would love to catch up with the two of you, I have to head back out on patrol." Quickly pulling out her notepad she had in her back pocket and quickly wrote down her and Zack's numbers before tearing off the sheet of paper. "Here, call us, we have to have a couples dinner sometime. I know we would love to have you two over for dinner one night," she said after jotting down Dayana's and Cory's numbers.

"Sure, I would like that; we could use a night out," Dayana said with a warm smile on her lips as she took the piece of paper from Alice.

"Tell Zack, September, he's going to lose," Cory said, causing Alice to peer back at him as she neared her cruisier.

"So you're entering the car show?"

"Thinking about it," Cory nodded.

"Good, then I know I'll finally have someone we, namely me, can talk to without them staring at my tits," Alice said with a smile on her lips.

"Hey, if you like, I can ogle them... ow," Cory hissed as Dayana slapped his arm. "It was a joke?!"

"You two make a good couple, we'll call you, be safe, keep that thing below 80."

"Aren't you a cop?'

"Don't tell me how to live my life?!" Cory could only snort at that as her driver's side door closed.

"Who the hell was that?" Zoe asked once her brother and sister climbed back into the car.

"Oh, just a friend we met at the car show, didn't we, Cory?" Dayana asked, laying her hand on his right thigh as Cory started up his car.

"Yeah, they were nice people," Cory nodded, slowly pulling away from the pump. Waving to Alice as she drove by them before he too turned back onto the highway heading for the onramp.

"So you two got your own couple friends, huh?" Zoe asked in a tone they knew well. It meant she was jealous that she and Cassy didn't have that yet.

"Zoe, don't be jealous; Zack and Alice were very friendly to us when we were at the car show," Dayana stated, peering back at her sister. Peering out the corner of her right eye as a 2020 Mustang pulled up beside them. Noting how the driver of the car was eyeing Cory's before ogling her. "Ignore him, Cory," she said as the man revved his engine, trying to get Cory to drag race him.

"You think I'm going to fall for his taunts?" Cory asked, glancing over to his sister. "I'm not risking this car just so he can appear manly." Cory peered back in his rearview mirror as the man was still smoking his tires as he was already halfway to the next stoplight. A cruel smile formed on his lips; he noted a pair of blue lights coming on. Wondering if that was Alice just waiting to catch someone being stupid. Throwing on the blinker as he pulled into the turning lane, wiggling in his seat, his fingers drumming on the steering wheel, waiting for the green arrow to light up. "You two best hold on; I'm so going to push this baby," Cory stated with a wide grin on his lips.

His eyes flickered over to his right as he mashed on the gas, making the rear of the car squat down as the engine growled, eager to put those ponies to work, also making his sister's nipples stand erect. Hitting sixty in less than six seconds, merging onto the interstate, flying past eighteen-wheelers like they were standing still. Seeing a Camaro gaining on him as his speedometer inched over seventy-five. The two of them stayed neck and neck for the next quarter mile before the Camaro slowed down and merged into the right line to get off at the next exit. Although the driver did wave to them before he did. Hearing the engine winding down as he eased off the gas when their exit was nearing. Peering down when his sister took his phone out of the little nook he had placed it in, that Mike had placed on top of the radio given the size of the factory one and the aftermarket one Mike had installed over a week ago. Arching an eyebrow at his sister as they sat at the end of the ramp, waiting to turn right as Lana Del Rey's 'Summertime Sadness' began to play over the speakers.

"Kiss me hard before you go," Dayana sang along. "baby I just wanted you to know you're the best," her soft cadence filled the car.

"I got my red dress on tonight, dancing in the pale moonlight," Zoe chimed in as the song continued on. Blowing Cory a kiss as she danced in her seat to the song. Noting how Dayana's fingers were lightly playing along the back of Cory's hand before she took hold of it. Zoe noted the numerous heads the car was turning as they drove along the side streets that led to Cassy's parents' home. Wondering how popular her brother was going to become due to having said car. Seeing Dayana swatting his hand away when Cory's phone rang.

"Hello?" Dayana answered once she paused the music.

"Hey! This is Zack."

"Oh, hey Zack, how are you doing?" Dayana greeted, putting his phone on speaker.

"Not bad, not bad. So Alice sent me the pics of the car; I have to say I'm jealous." Dayana noted the smirk on Cory's lips when Zack uttered that word.

"I know! When Cory showed me the pictures of it after it was finished getting painted, it was so pretty?!" Dayana spoke in an excited tone. "You just got to see the dragon on the hood; Greg, the man who painted the car, did such an outstanding job on it."

"Oh?! Alice didn't send me one of the hood."

"It's in my gallery," Cory said, slowing down when Zoe tapped him on his shoulder, telling him where to turn.

"Holy?! Damn, this Greg fellow sure does know how to paint a car." They heard Zack whistling over the line when Dayana texted the picture of the hood to him. "So I hear the engine; what are you two up to today?"

"Oh, we're on our way to pick up my sister's girlfriend and just hang out for a while," Dayana answered.

"Ah. Well, I just wanted to call and tell Cory I'm so going to be stepping up my game for September."

"Oh, just you wait, Zack, I'm not even done yet," Cory said with an evil grin on his lips. Hearing Zacks chuckle over the line when he said that.

"Well, I have to head back to work; we should hang out sometime. I know Alice would like that."

"Sure, Zack, Cory, and I would like that too," Dayana replied with a smile on her lips.

"Excellent! We'll be in touch; enjoy your weekend, you two."

"Well, he does seem nice," Zoe pouted.

"Did tell you he was," Cory spoke, seeing Cassy's car down the street. Hearing his sister typing away on her phone's keyboard. Enjoying the rumbling of the car as it idled while Dayana got out of the car once he had pulled into Cassy's parent's driveway. Seeing how Zoe surged out from the back and ran towards the front of Cassy's home. Trying not to stare as Dayana teased him as she swayed her hips in the open doorway. Revving the engine a little to entice Sam out of his home given what he had said while they were at the beach. Noting how Zoe slipped by him when Sam opened the front door and stepped out, switching the car off and easing out of it.

"Very nice, Cory, you best keep that thing away from me, or I might just steal it," Sam said from his porch as he ran his eyes along Cory's car.

"You'll have to catch me first," Cory retorted from over the roof of his car. Listening to his chuckle as Zoe and Cassy came running out of the house.

"You be safe, Cassy," Sam said in a fatherly tone. "Tell your folks we should have a family BBQ before your dad has to go back out of town."

"I'll tell them," Dayana responded, noting how Cassy placed a quick peck on Sam's left cheek, telling him she'd be back in a few hours.

"Well, Pixie, are you going to get in or what?" Cory asked when Cassy was just standing there, her eyes just running over the blue of the paint as the light struck it. Noting how her eyes had a luster to them as they flickered up to him, knowing how well the man had matched the color to her eyes.

"Of course, I am, yet the Queen of the Pixies must ensure that her carriage is worthy of containing her regalness," Cassy spoke, putting on airs. Her smile stretched from ear to ear at the snort that got out of him.

"Well, too bad, I guess I'll just leave you..."

"Oh, no, you don't!" Cassy cut him off as she rushed towards the car. "You're so taking me with you!" she uttered before ducking into the back.

Zoe could only shake her head at her girlfriend's display. Hearing Cassy's groans of joy as she settled into the seat behind the driver's seat. Seeing how she was just melting into the leather.

"Just wait till he starts it up, that's when the fun begins," Zoe said lustfully as she retook her seat.

"You better be safe with my daughter in that car!" Delilah called out before Cory could slip back into the driver's seat.

"That kind of depends on her; if she gives me any lip, I'm so selling her to the dwarfs!" Cory mused before taking command of his seat once again. Scooting his seat up a bit to give Cassy a bit more legroom. "No making out back there," he teased, peering back at them only to have his sister's hand covering his face.

"Don't tell me not to make out with my hot girlfriend, just sit there and enjoy the show, li'l brother," Zoe said with a wicked grin on her face.

"Oh, God?!" Cassy moaned out when Cory started his car.

"I told you, it was better than a vibrator," Zoe stated, smiling over at her. "Just wait; it gets better." Nodding when Cassy shot her a look.

"So, where are we going to 'hang out?'" Cory asked as he backed out of the driveway.

"Are you all hungry?" Cassy asked, looking at the three of them.

"Little bit," Cory admitted.

"Then let's go to this little café I know, it's good, I promise you, Cory," Cassy said with a warm smile on her lips.

"Alright, and how do I get to it?"

"Take a left up at the end of the street, go up two and hang a right. It's a straight shot from there," Cassy stated as Zoe snuggled up to her.

The taillights of his Mustang burned brightly as Cory eased to a stop at the sign. The hum of the engine could be heard as he turned and sped down the street as a new chapter began in Cory Millar's life.

To Be Continued...