Miracle Cream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait?! Is this the guy you've been fooling around with since what's his face? The one with that big fucking dick you showed me?"

"Mmmhmm, the very one."

"Damn girl, wish I had a big fucking dick plowing me right now. Tell me, can you even get all of it in your mouth?"

"No, but it's damn sure fun trying, though!" Dayana giggled.

"I bet. I bet it stretches you out like there's no tomorrow."

"Like you wouldn't believe," Dayana said, tossing her head back and drooling at the thought of her brother's cock surging through her pussy. "God, just sliding it in, I'm creaming the damn thing!" she groaned in lust. Hearing her friend chuckling over the line.

"Hey, so, seeing how I'm so going to be wanting to party after this big test Friday, I was wondering if you want to hit up one with me?"

"Hmm... I don't know; I do kind of want to go bouncy bouncy that night, if you know what I mean?" A sinful grin spread along her lips at the cackle she got from her friend.

"Oh, girl, don't I ever know what you mean. So, bring him along, no worries. I would kind of like to meet this beast."

"Well, see, here's the thing..." Dayana said, rising from her position on her bed. Walking about her room as she told Ann all about what had happened at the beach while leaving out the fact that Cory was her brother.

"What! They were going to do what to you and your sister?!"

"Mmmhmm, my man got really hurt taking all three of them on. He had to go back into surgery a few weeks ago when the stitches in his stomach came undone and caused massive bleeding. I thought I was going to lose him on the way to the hospital," Dayana explained, walking around in a circle, so very happy that she could tell someone about Cory's heroics.

"Oh, my God! How is he now?"

"So far, he's doing good. I know he wants those staples out of his chest. They're driving him mad! But God, that night on the beach, when I saw the knife, all that blood covering his chest, was the scariest night of my life," Dayana stated, swaying side to side.

"Oh, he so has to come; I got to meet this man."

"I'll see if I can talk him into joining me." Turning her head when a knock came upon her door.

"Who are you talking to?" Zoe asked low.

"Ann," Dayana mouthed.

"Oh?!" Zoe's eyebrows rose at the name. Knowing that was Dayana's new friend she's been going to parties with. "Is she wanting to party?" Quickly pulling out her phone, rapidly texting Cassy, seeing if she was free Friday night when Dayana told her the night Ann was wanting to party.

"Oh, hell yeah! I do. You think I'm going to miss out on seeing that tight, sexy ass of yours in one of your dresses!" Zoe felt her cheeks heating when Cassy texted back within seconds. Then hanging her head at the move she had pulled on her brother. Wondering if she had talked to him before making her move on Cassy, then maybe it wouldn't feel like she was slipping back before they started to repair their relationship.

"Oh? Zoe is coming? Cool, you know me; your sister is alright with me." Dayana heard Ann say after informing her of Zoe and Cassy tagging along. Reaching up and placing a hand on her sister's right shoulder, her thumb softly brushing along it when she noted the sadness in Zoe's eyes. "Well, I should get back to studying; otherwise, this party isn't going to rock if I fail this thing."

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow," Dayana said, nodding against her phone as they said their goodbyes. Bringing Zoe in, hugging her tightly against her chest when it appeared her sister needed it. "Come on, let's go talk to him; it won't do the two of you any good if you two just let this fester," she said, lightly rubbing Zoe's back. "Cory!" A devious smile formed on her lips when she watched how Cory rolled his desk chair away from her as she and Zoe stood in his doorway. "What's the matter, Cory, don't tell me you're scared of your girlfriend?" Dayana asked, mouthing the last word with Zoe standing at her back. Her hips swayed seductively as she sauntered into his room. Noting how his eyes were darting up and down her body as she approached him. Leaning alluringly on the armrests of his chair, peering Cory in the eye. "There's no reason you need to be afraid of me, Cory," she whispered in a sweet tone.

"Says you," Cory uttered, moving his head backwards when his sister thrust hers into his face.

"Cory, I'm your... you know, I wouldn't hurt you intentionally. Now quit being a sissy and come speak with Zoe," Dayana said, dragging his chair back to sit in front of his computer desk. "Go on, Zoe, tell him," she directed in that big sisterly voice of hers as she stood at Cory's side so he couldn't escape.

"Cory, I'm really sorry," Zoe said low with her head bowed as she sat on the edge of Cory's bed. "I knew you liked her, given how you were flirting with her," seeing how Dayana turned his head back towards her when Cory looked up at her, "yet I made a move on her before even asking if you'd be fine with it. I should have, I know that, yet Cassy just makes me feel wanted after what had happened with that douchebag," she spat. "I'm not saying you two can't have sex anymore if you still want to do that with her. I just wanted you to know I didn't mean anything by it; I didn't do it to hurt you, Cory. Cassy and I, we just click," Zoe said, peering up through strands of her sandy blonde hair, gauging Cory's reaction.

"That all?" Cory spoke aloofly as he rested his chin on the palm of his right hand. Getting rather annoyed having to repeat himself on the same damn topic.

"What do you mean?" Zoe asked, lifting her head.

"I thought I made myself perfectly clear the last few times this has come up. I lost; I'm a big boy; I can handle rejection. You think Cassy was the first one to ever do that?" Cory intoned, letting her know he wasn't happy to have to repeat himself.

"But I thought... it feels like we're going back to the days before all this?!" Zoe stated, rather confused.

"Yeah, because you and Mom simply use me as a human dildo," Cory said truthfully. "I get Mom; she's just a big cock slut. You only fuck me when you need release, not a damn care if I'm horny or not, that's why." Seeing the shock playing along his sister's eyes when he said that. "Do you know how many times Dayana has asked for it since that night?" he asked, gesturing to his older sister. "Once, and that was last Saturday, you, on the other hand, had to have your fix six times to her one."

"But... didn't you... I thought you..." Zoe stammered.

"Do you have any idea how much pain I've been in? Do you honestly think I want to have sex when I can barely bend over without my stomach throbbing?" Cory inquired with a pointed look. Arching an eyebrow when Zoe's face fell into her hands.

"God! I just fuck everything up!" Zoe wept into her hands.

Dayana nudged Cory's right shoulder, nodding to their sister that he should go comfort her. Silently giving him a look that said: 'Because dufus, you're her brother, and she needs you right now' when Cory shot her a look. Smiling sweetly at the two of them, listening to Cory's huff when Zoe threw her arms around him when he sat down beside her.

"I'm sorry, Cory, you're right. I was using you, well, your cock to get off. I can't help it, Cory. It's just so... fucking good," Zoe said, practically drooling. "Can you forgive me? I promise from now on, I'll make sure you're in the mood before jumping onto your pogo stick."

"I don't know, sis, thought you and Pixie were, you know, madly in love."

"We are, you goof," lightly shoving Cory's left shoulder, "that doesn't mean I've given up cock forever, you know," Zoe huffed and crossed her arms below her breasts. "Plus," reaching down and lightly rubbing her brother's manhood, "I think you like having this deep inside of me, li'l brother," she cooed in a sinful tone. "Because I don't see you running off trying to get with someone else," Zoe stated, slyly noting the look on Dayana's face when she mentioned that.

"Well, I've been stuck here for the past two weeks, kind of hard for me to go on the prowl for new..."

"New what, Cory?" Dayana asked in a growl, causing her brother to slowly turn his attention towards her. "Go on, finish that sentence, I dare you," she spoke in a cold tone.

"Pussy," Cory uttered; he wasn't going to be intimidated by his older sister. Even if he thought she had totally gone crazy with the girlfriend bit.

"I think I'll just let the two of you talk this out," Zoe said, trying to keep her composure at how her sister was acting. If she was into Cory like that, she just couldn't understand why Dayana just wouldn't come out and say it. "I promise, Cory, I won't be taking advantage of your cock anymore. I will make sure it's what you want as well," she said, laying her hand over his right as she rose. "I don't want us to go back to the way things were. It was terrible. I like that we're starting to get along now," Zoe stated, placing a kiss on Cory's forehead. "Try not to break anything," she whispered as she walked past her sister and closed the door behind her. Doubling over, her hand muffled her laughter at how jealous her sister appeared to be.

"Cory," keeping her tone even as she moved to stand before him, "why are you being difficult?" Dayana asked as she loomed over him.

"Do you know how crazy you sound?! You're my sister..." Cory knew the moment those words left his lips, he didn't have a leg to stand on.

"So? Have you not played with my tits? Had me on my knees sucking that cock? Covering me in its vast amount of cum?" Bending forward, their noses a hair's breadth from touching as she peered into his eyes. "Have you not fucked me each way to Sunday? I think we're way beyond what normal sibling relationships should be like, or is it you just don't want me as your girlfriend? Is that it?" Dayana asked, praying that wasn't the case.

"If... if you're my girlfriend, then strip," Cory directed, wondering how far this would go.

"Oh?" Rising back to her full height, "want to see me naked, do you?" Dayana mused with a coy smirk on her lips.

"Hey, if you say you're my... girlfriend," feeling very weird uttering that word to his sister, "then shouldn't I get to see her naked as much as I want?" Cory asked, peering up at her. He was not liking that look on her face as she stripped off her shirt and allowed it to fall to the floor. Her eyes were always on his as she bent forward, pushing her boy shorts to her ankles and kicking them off to the side.

"Well, Cory," Dayana cooed; her fingertips ran through the light thatch of fur on her mons Venus as she let her brother gaze at her naked body. "I'm naked," she said, stating the obvious. Noting the movement in his pants as he couldn't tear his gaze away from her body. "Is there something you need from your girlfriend to have her standing naked in your room?" Her smirk graced her lips as Cory surged to his feet.

"Help me take this off," Cory directed.

"Oh? So we'll both be naked, I wonder whatever for?" Dayana mused, playing coy. Her eyes held a mirthful light in them as she helped Cory out of his pants when his shirt laid over hers. Helping Cory out of his shoes and socks, she always thought having sex with socks on was beyond tacky. If she assumed correctly on where this was going to go. Placing a kiss on his soft member as she rose. The pad of her left index finger ran up Cory's chest, along his Adam's apple, drawing her brother's lips closer to hers. "What now, Cory, hmm? You have me naked; whatever will you do to me?"

"Get on the bed," Cory commanded. He so wasn't enjoying that amused look on his sister's face. Yet, his eyes just couldn't look away from Dayana's ass as she crawled along his bed.

"Cory?!" Dayana gasped loudly when her brother dived between her legs. "Mmmhmm, that's it, lick that pussy!" she moaned. "Oh, fuck, yes! Mmmhmm, that's what I've been needing," Dayana panted heavily as her fingers weaved through Cory's blonde hair. Pressing on the back of his head, holding him against her sex. Biting her lip, enjoying how Cory's tongue felt on her hot cunt. Her thighs trembled as the minutes wore on as Cory made her mound liquify. Her wails filled their house as she climaxed on her brother's tongue.

Her dark, hunter green eyes peered lovingly up at her brother as she spread her legs wider as he moved to position himself at her entrance to her lush paradise. Smiling sweetly at him as her hands moved along his arms. So glad that he could rest on his hands without hurting himself. Dayana had no wish for her brother to be in pain when he was making love to her. Biting her lip as she held his hard rod against her clit as he rolled his hips, rubbing that phallus against her aching bud. Coating the underside of his blood engorged dagger in the dew that Cory had brought forth. Guiding his crown where it would always rest, gasping as his broad head began to spread her open.

"Oh God!" Dayana howled as Cory continued to sink deeper into her molten heat.

"Oh? Already praying, huh?" Cory uttered with a cocky grin.

"Shut up!" Dayana chirped, matching his smile. "What're ya waiting for, send that cock into me," she commanded, her back arched, her mouth hung agape as Cory thrusted as hard as he could without popping a staple or stitch. Feeling his mushroom top slamming against her cervix. "Oh fuck, uh-huh, that's it, fuck me!" Dayana screamed out in bliss as her womb convulsed, sending down a torrent of her hot cream. It always happened when Cory shoved his cock into her. Not that she was complaining; far from it. No. She was just happy that it would never fail to give her an orgasm. Her hands reached up, wrapping around the back of his head. Bringing Cory down to her lips, passionately kissing the man that was giving her such pleasure.

The sounds of her ass cheeks clapping as she bounced on his cock filled the air, her hands pressed against the wall above his head to give Cory's stomach some relief. The smell of her sex laced the currents. Her blonde hair fluttered and whipped around her head as she listened to how her sex coated his cock as she rode him hard.

Her chest heaved; her hands rested on Cory's thighs as she leaned back on his legs. Watching how his eyes savored how his cock looked as her pussy swallowed it all when she rocked her hips. Her hard nipples beckoned to him to play with them as she milked his hot jizz from the depths of his core. Tossing her head back, moaning to the ceiling when Cory tweaked her nipples with his thumbs and index fingers. Dayana couldn't wait for when she could feel his hands on them. Cradling them, fondling them, squeezing them. Even if he had to do physical therapy to strengthen his hand. She was going to be there every step of the way. How could she not? After all, Cory was the one man who's ever put everything on the line for her. It would be wrong of her to allow him to flounder when or if he needed a helping hand.

"Cory!" Dayana screamed out when he rubbed her clit, causing her body to spontaneously meltdown.

"Yeah, you love cumming on my cock don't you?" Cory stated with that same cocky grin. Watching how his sister looked as she orgasmed on his root. "Shit?!" he cursed as Dayana's folds clamped down on his slick pole.

"You fucking better cum in me?!" Dayana growled in a demonic tone as she peered down at him. Her hair was askew and hung freely before her as that hungry light burned in her eyes to feel her man's seed flooding her womb. Leaning forward with a triumphant smile on her lips after Cory had unleashed that rather large load he always produced into her womb. Feeling it leaking out around his cock as Cory panted. "So, do you enjoy creampieing your girlfriend?" Dayana asked, watching his eyes flutter as she squeezed her folds around his sensitive, deflating cock. Turning his chin back towards her when Cory looked away. "Admit it, Cory, it's okay, this is a safe space," biting the inside of her cheek as Cory rolled his eyes at that, "it's okay to enjoy being inside of me. I know I love how your cock feels in me; why shouldn't you love it as well?"

"Because you're my sister..." Her finger on his lips stilled his words.

"Does that even matter any longer? So what if I am, huh? A brother and sister aren't supposed to be doing this, yet here we are with your cock still deep in my pussy. You know what?" Dayana asked, softening her tone as the pad of her left index finger traced along Cory's lower lip. "I love every fucking second of it. So what if we are siblings? That doesn't matter any longer. It didn't stop you from fucking me the first time, or Saturday, did it? No, it didn't. Did it stop you from plowing the hell out of Zoe or Mom? Again, no, it didn't, so why does it matter any longer? Have we not grown closer? Have I not shown you I can change? Did we not get along so extremely well Saturday? You can't deny it; we both know it's true."

"How is this even going to work?" Cory spoke from around her finger.

"Simple," Dayana answered with a devilish grin. "I simply won't refer to you as my brother any longer, but as my boyfriend. After all, my boyfriend loves being deep inside my pussy, don't you, baby? If someone finds out that we're related, so fucking what?! They aren't a part of this relationship. They aren't the ones taking part in this," she said, gesturing to their position. "What they think means little in the grand scheme of things. All that really matters is if the both of us are happy, and Cory," seeing how his eyes were studying her as she spoke those words, "in this moment, I am very happy."

"And what if you want a baby? Or to get married? We can't..."

"Why can't we? Huh? If I get pregnant, so what?! If that happens, we'll figure out what to do, the both of us, because you better be damn sure you are going to help take care of our baby. Even if I can't legally marry you, I can still be your common law wife, which is fine with me, because, li'l brother, you so aren't going to be getting rid of me. I'm never going to give this cock up, not when it's given me so many fucking amazing orgasms," Dayana said, feeling his cock slipping out of her cunt when it finally went fully soft.

"So it's just my..." Cory noted the flare of anger in her eyes when Dayana covered his mouth with her hand.

"Get this straight, Cory, you are the one I'm dating, not your cock. It's just a fucking awesome bonus, nothing more, understand?" Dayana spoke in a stern tone. "Now, let me go clean myself up, and I'll help you back into your clothes," she uttered sweetly, getting a toe curling kiss in. Smiling coyly over her shoulder, noting how Cory couldn't take his eyes off of her ass, remembering how he had once said it was hypnotic. Glad that her exercises were paying off; she so wanted those eyes of his on it forever.

******

Cory watched how Dayana bounded off after placing a kiss on his left cheek when they entered the kitchen. His eyes glanced over to his mother as she stood with her back to him as she prepped dinner, giving him the cold shoulder, at least that's what it felt like to him. Rocking back on his foot so not to collide with his mother when she moved in his path to get a glass from the cabinet in front of her. Scowling when she did it again when he moved to the other side of her.

"Okay, what?" Cory huffed as he crossed his arms along his chest. So very happy that he could finally do that without being in too much pain. His laceration didn't hurt all that much... well, not like it once did, although his wound where his spleen used to be still pained him, just not as often as it did when they went to the car show.

"Why haven't you made me moan and howl like that?" Celeste asked as she chopped the carrots that she was going to bake in a brown sugar glaze. "Why aren't I screaming at the top of my lungs like Dayana is, huh? Well?" she spoke in a monotone voice as she peered back at her son.