Miracle Cream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?!" Cory uttered in excitement. All he had was a little square of paint to look at; he so couldn't wait to see what that car looked like when it was fully painted.

"Cory, finish your supper; the car isn't going anywhere," Jairo said in a fatherly voice, noting how Cory just wanted to bolt from the table and tinker out in the garage. Smiling inwardly, very happy to see his son excited about something that didn't involve his computer. "Tell me, what have you all done to it since I've been gone." Nodding along as his wife and daughters just chatted away on what they've been able to get done. Noting how Cory was focused on finishing his dinner so he could go putter around in the garage. "So, when a car needs to be worked on, I can expect to see the three of you helping out?" Jairo asked, hearing the snort from the far end of the dinner table.

"Them? Ha! You should have seen how the three of them acted when the tiniest amount of grease got on them," Cory said, looking at his father, ignoring the burning glares of his mother and sisters. "Oh, this is so going to ruin my nails! This will come off, right? Right?! It's in my hair! It's in my hair!" he spoke, doing the best impressions of the three of them. Seeing his father fighting himself from not bursting out in laughter at the dinner table. "What?" Cory asked, looking at the three of them. "That is how you three acted; you wouldn't want me to lie, now would you?" he uttered, peering at his mother, who quickly turned her attention back to her plate.

"Don't make fun of us," Zoe pouted, lightly kicking Cory in the shin beneath the table with Dayana nodding along.

"Or what? You'll get the hose again?" Cory countered, referencing Silence of the Lambs.

"With an enema bag," Dayana said darkly. Seeing the shock and fear in her brother's eyes when the words left her lips.

"Damn, aren't you just a sadist," Cory muttered, returning to his meal.

"You better get used to it," Dayana nodded firmly, silently telling him she wasn't going anywhere.

******

"Cory, what're ya doing?" Jairo asked when he stood in the door of the garage after helping his wife clean the dishes.

"Need to get the carpet out," Cory answered, having a hard time using the box cutter with just three working fingers.

"Why, what for?" Jairo inquired, placing a hand on his son's shoulder when he reached Cory's side. Hearing the sigh of frustration that escaped Cory's lips that he still was hampered by his injuries sustained that night on the beach.

"Well, the video that I watched about putting in a new carpet said it would be best to take it out of the box and let it rest overnight to get the creases out of it before putting it in. It would make installation easier if we did, or that's what they said," Cory stated, watching his father cutting through the tape and easily opening the box. Annoyance flooded his body when he remembered how it felt to have full use of his hands.

"Ah, then we best get this baby out then," Jairo said, smiling at his son. "Did the hood come like that?" he asked, referring to the flat black paint on it.

"Yeah, I don't like it either. I'm hoping Greg will be able to paint it," Cory answered, watching how his father laid out the carpet on the hood of his car.

"I see you already got a radio in it?" Jairo muttered, peering into the interior of the Mustang.

"Mike came by today to install it. Sounds pretty good, if you ask me."

"Got the keys; I would love to hear how the sound system plays in it," Jairo said, peering over the roof of the car.

"Not on me, hold on, I'll get them."

Jairo smiled at his son's back when it didn't feel like they were at each other's throats. Praying there was hope for them as he opened the garage door to vent the exhaust out into the night air. Opening the driver's side door as he waited for his son to return with the keys to it. Seeing how they removed the plastic that sat over the inner frame of the center console. His eyes ran along the thick power wire that ran from under the dash and through the drilled hole in the trunk wall where the rear seats rested against. Glancing through the windows when he heard his wife asking what he was doing. Noting how Cory only uttered a 'You'll see' before entering the garage.

"Here," Cory spoke, holding out the keys from over the top of the driver's door.

"You know we might need to get an alarm for this thing," Jairo said, lowering himself to the floor of the car, raising his right leg over the lip of the door. Giving the gas paddle two pumps before inserting the key. Smiling like a little kid on Christmas as its big-block 429 V8 purred to life. Pondering how much trouble he would have gotten into if he had the car when he was his son's age. Looking down when the radio came on and beeped, turning his head when Cory had his phone in his hand. "Cory, what are you..." Feeling the bass trailing up his spine as the intro to The Doors' 'Riders on the Storm' began to play through the speakers.

"Thought a song close to its era would be more up to your taste," Cory joked, smirking down at his father.

"I'm not that old, Cory," Jairo shot back, hiding his elation when his son was joking with him. Something he's forgotten when his son did such a thing. "However," quickly getting out of the car as Celeste appeared in the doorway, "a dance with my woman is in order," he spoke, seeing how his wife was blushing when those words left his lips. "Start it over, Cory," Jairo directed from over his shoulder, holding out his hand to Celeste.

"What's gotten into you?" Celeste asked, yet that didn't stop her from filling his hand with hers.

"I'm home; I have my wife in my arms, good tunes; what more could a man want?" Jairo asked in a sinful tone as he pressed Celeste against him as the two of them danced to the song.

"Cory?!" Dayana stated, appearing out of nowhere with Zoe at her back.

"No, no, not happening," Cory said, backing away as his sisters neared him.

Jairo and Celeste just ignored them and simply enjoyed the moment as the two stared into each other's eyes. Looking over when Zoe snatched Cory's phone out of his hand as Dayana held him against her chest.

"Now, let's really dance!" Zoe shouted, resting Cory's phone on the trunk lid of his car as Katy Perry's 'Dark Horse' began to play. "Yeah, Mom, shake those hips! Woo!" she encouraged, seeing how their mother danced provocatively for their father while she and Dayana did the same against Cory.

Chapter Three.

Thursday afternoon...

Seeing how Cassy didn't bother to show up that morning due to the blow-up she and Cory had. Which Cory blew her off as well when she called that morning before Celeste left for work, telling him he was on his own for the day. The way his son looked, Jairo assumed that was a-okay with him. So while his daughters were at their classes and his wife was at work, he and his son had some much-needed father-son bonding time. He could tell Cory was a little uncomfortable with just the two of them chatting, working around the house doing things that needed to be done while he was out of state.

Jairo and Cory were out in the garage working on getting everything ready for when Greg showed up with the seats as Celeste's car flew into the driveway. Jairo and Cory shared a glance with one another as they noted Zoe and Dayana were in the car as well as they stared out the open garage door.

"Hon, what's the urgency?" Jairo asked when Celeste and his daughters quickly got out of her car.

"He hasn't gotten here yet, has he?" Celeste inquired; she, and she knew her daughters, wanted to be there when Greg arrived.

"No, he isn't due for another twenty minutes," Jairo stated, shrugging at his son when Cory just looked at him.              

"Good, girls go put your bags away," Celeste directed before walking into the garage. "So, what did my two men do today?"

"Surprised to find the house still standing?" Jairo teased, to which Celeste hummed an 'Mmmhmm.'

"Got some of the work done around the house that's been piling up since I've been gone, and Cory can't use his hands."

"Can too!" Cory shot back, moving his fingers like pinchers.

"But that's not practical," Jairo intoned in a playful manner.

"Says who? Mom hasn't had a complaint about them."

Celeste just stood there feeling her face burning as she watched her husband and son's banter. Wondering what had happened during the morning for the two of them to be speaking like they were.

"This true?" Jairo asked with a devious look in his eyes.

"Don't you dare!" Celeste warned as she backed away. "I'm warning you, Jairo," she said, squealing as she turned around and raced out of the garage with Jairo hot on her heels.

Cory looked down as a pair of arms wrapped themselves around him. Feeling a pair of breasts pressing into his back as he peered from the corner of his eye when Dayana rested her chin on his left shoulder. Her perfume filled his nose as she held him lightly against her.

"You know, why don't you just come out and say it, sis," Zoe stated as she stepped up to Cory's right side. "With the way you've been acting, it's obvious that you two are dating." Smiling wickedly at her brother's look that said: 'Don't give her any ideas!' "It isn't like me and Mom didn't suss that out on our own. Just don't understand why you feel the need to be all sneaky about it," she said with a shrug of her shoulders. "I mean, we both have had sex with Cory on multiple occasions, and with how much we've been together, someone was bound to get attached to the other. So if you're happy, sis, I'm happy for you; I know how that douche hurt you. But I can still be with Cory, right?"

"Already told him he could," Dayana said, smiling deviously at her sister. "There, there," she cooed when Cory groaned.

"You know, Cory, Cassy is really mad at you," Zoe stated, peering over at him.

"Don't care, the three of you were in the wrong, and I have yet to hear an apology from her for defiling my bed."

"Really? Defiling? Yet, haven't you had her on it before?" Zoe asked with a pointed look.

"Yes, that's me doing it, in my room, not having it usurped by my sister, her girlfriend, and my friend," Cory nodded, choosing that hill to die on.

"If she does?" Zoe asked, knowing if they went the distance, then she and Cory had to at least get along. She didn't want to play referee between the two of them.

"We'll see when or if she does, stop that?!" Cory hissed low when his sister was nibbling on his neck.

"Why?" Dayana asked in a husky tone. "Are you getting hard for your girlfriend?" she purred into his ear.

"So not answering that." Sighing in his mind when Greg's '53 Ford pickup rolled to a stop in front of their house. Slipping out of his sister's embrace, feeling his face heat when he peered back at Dayana as he neared the open garage door, seeing that sultry look in her eyes as she stared at him in want. Hearing Zoe giggling as he walked hurriedly to help unload the seats from the back of Greg's truck.

"How're you doing, young man?" Greg asked in a kind tone after getting in his greeting with Jairo and his wife.

"Better, can't wait to have use of my hands again," Cory said, smiling friendly at the man.

"I bet," Greg nodded, "it can't be easy doing everyday things with your hands like that."

"It isn't," Cory agreed.

"Well, how about we get these seats unloaded and put back where they belong, huh?"

"Oh, yeah?!" Cory exclaimed, eager to put his Mustang back together. Seeing the twinkle in the man's eyes when he said that, wondering if his own son would have been as ecstatic about it as he was.

"Good, I like that attitude," Greg said in a warm tone as he lightly patted Cory's right shoulder as he moved past him towards the tailgate of his truck. "What kind of leather did you have him use? Never felt anything like it," he uttered, lowering the tailgate.

"Buffalo," Cory stated factually.

"Huh? Really?" Greg asked, looking at Cory as he nodded. "Might have to use it in the next car I do," he said, pulling out the driver's seat and carefully unwrapping the plastic from it so Cory could view the work the man did for him.

"Cory, is that how you wanted it to look?" Celeste asked, stepping up to her son's side as she noted how he was just gazing at the seat; in truth, it was the dragon embroidered into the leather that had captured his eyes. Rubbing his back when she noted the growing smile on Cory's lips, knowing he indeed liked it.

"Okay," rubbing his hands together eager to get to work once they carried the seats into the garage, "let's see what we got before we start anything," Greg stated from years of experience restoring old cars. His head quickly darted back out of the car when he was doing a quick check of the interior. "You got a Rim-Blow Steering Wheel?" he asked in awe; he knew what it was just at the sight of it.

"Yeah, nice, huh?" Cory asked with a wide smile on his face.

"Very nice," Greg nodded in agreement. "Very good in letting the carpet deform," he praised as he walked towards the front of the car. Handing the carpet to Jairo, undoing the hood clips to inspect the car to ensure everything was in place before he painted it. "Did you all put this hood on?" Greg asked, noticing how smoothly it moved on its hinges.

"No, your friend Pete did, and the right window," Cory said, pointing to the other side of the car.

"Ah. Yeah, it's a chore with a man short," Greg nodded in understanding. "Well, seems like everything is in order," he spoke once he finished his inspection of the car. "It doesn't have to be pretty Jairo, but not so monstrously big that the plastic cover for the seatbelts can't cover it up," Greg directed when Jairo was cutting the carpet with a razor blade where the seat belt bolts would attach to the frame. Walking around the car to check how Celeste was fairing. Noting how Cory was darting about fetching whatever was needed due to his handicap. "Hop out, Jairo; I want to make sure everything is in place before we put the plastic covers and the rear seats in before jacking up the car."

Jairo cast his son a smile when he caught the excited look on his son's face as his car was one step closer to being complete. Chuckling in his mind when Cory quickly looked away. It was very nice, to his mind, to see this side of his son once again and not that moody teenager, not that Cory didn't have cause to be such.

"Okay, hand me a screwdriver and the covers," Greg said, hoping his son was looking down at him and okay with giving his car to another family. Knowing this was his way of saying goodbye to his son before he had to get on with his life. That didn't mean he wouldn't miss his son terribly, yet he knew Alex wouldn't want him living in the past for the rest of his life. Running his hand along the back of the rear seat as it sat snuggly in place before backing out of the car. Knowing soon, he was going to have to let go of the pain of his son's death. Casting Cory a small smile when he held the driver's seat in his hands. Feeling the comfort Cory offered him when he patted his back after placing the seat in the car over the bolt holes.

"You'll need these," Cory stated, handing his father a ratchet and the two bolts that held down the right seat as Dayana was already in the process of jacking the car up.

"They don't need to be super tight, just a good snug will do," Greg informed, his eyes running over the interior of the car, wondering if Alex would like it.

"Wow. That was easier than I thought," Jairo said, shimmying out from under the car. Hearing the hiss of the hydraulics as Dayana lowered the car to the floor before pulling it around to the other side.

"So, how are you going to get the rust off?" Cory asked as his father bolted the driver's seat in place.

"Vinegar and a wool pad," Greg stated factually.

"And that works?"

"Oh yeah, probably better than all those expensive chemicals you can buy, and it's cheap. Just takes some elbow grease," Greg said in a teacherly voice. "Nice job in restoring the vinyl."

"All them," Cory said, nodding to his mother and sister, who were smiling at his praise.

"Did you get the handles from Pete as well?"

"Mmmhmm, he was a nice guy," Cory stated, seeing his father working himself back out from under the car.

"Glad to hear that," Greg said, turning his head, peering at the box that leaned against the wall. "Is that the louver?" he asked, pointing to it.

"It is, came yesterday with the carpet," Cory nodded.

"Let's make sure all the parts are with it before we head out," Greg said, pulling out his pocket knife. "Well, folks, it seems your work here is done, and mine begins," he stated, resting his right forearm on top of the box when he ensured that all the hardware was in it. "Jairo want to follow me back to my place?"

"Right..." Turning his head when he watched his daughters quickly climbing into the rear of the car. Their shouts of 'Oh. My. God!' filled the air. "What?" Jairo called back.

"These seats are amazing!" Zoe stated loudly. "Never felt leather so soft before."

"Well, Cory, do you want to ride with me or your mother?"

"Did you go insane down in Texas? You must have if you think I'm gonna let you go off alone with my car?!" Cory jested, getting a barking laugh out of Greg.

"Oh, don't you worry, son, you have to sleep sometime and when you do... zoom!" Jairo said, placing a hand on Cory's right shoulder as his right hand moved through the air.

"Oh, I'm so sleeping with them between my butt cheeks," Cory retorted, feeling his father affectionately squeezing his shoulder, noting how his father was fighting back his laughter.

"Celeste, mind getting the keys for the Explorer since we all can't fit in your car comfortably," Jairo spoke, seeing his wife nodding in understanding, then nodding to Greg before his friend carried the box that contained the louver to his truck. Turning his head when he heard his son's voice filling the air.

"Just what the hell do you think you're doing to my car?!" Cory asked, staring at Zoe, who sat behind the passenger seat.

"What does it look like, Cory?" Zoe uttered with a devilish grin on her lips. "I'm imprinting my pussy onto this seat. So it will know I was the first one to paint this leather in her juice."

"Don't you dare?!"

"Oh, it's happening, li'l brother, there's nothing you can do to stop it," Zoe said in a cute tone.

Jairo just shook his head at the conversation his children were having. While he did find how free they were with their words to one another inappropriate, nonetheless, he couldn't deny that it was night and day to the past five years.

"Do you like it, Cory?" Dayana asked, noting how he was running his fingers on his right hand over the dragon design that was in the middle of the seat, which to her appeared more like a European-type of dragon, while the one on the backrest of the rear seat looked more like a Chinese-type of dragon.

"Yeah," Cory answered softly before sliding into the seat. Feeling the softness of the leather, how it molded to his body as he rested against the back of the seat. Peering over when his father carefully opened the driver's door.

"Oh, damn?!" Jairo spoke, the words slipping out of his mouth when he slid into the seat.

"I know, right?!" Zoe said, smiling at her father.

"Hey, hey?!" Cory chirped; he so didn't want his father's but print indented in his seat! Arching an eyebrow when his father quickly bolted out of the car.

"Honey, come here?!" Jairo said quickly when Celeste walked out of their home and into the garage after locking up. "You so have to try these seats!" Smiling down at her when he heard Celeste groan in pleasure as she just melted into the seat. "So it's okay if she wiggles her ass into it, but not me?" Jairo asked, peering through the open window.