Miracle Cream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One: you weren't in the room, two: the pains manageable today," Cory stated with a shrug of his shoulders.

"What are you trying to say, baby? Sounds like you want to have a threesome with your sisters and me," Celeste stated with a sinful smirk on her lips. "Pervert," she teased as she got out a glass for him. "I bet you would like that, wouldn't you?" Celeste cooed, her tongue flicking against her teeth, running her eyes down her son's body.

"What's this about a threesome?" Zoe chimed in as she stood in the doorway that joined the living room and kitchen together. "Cory, I didn't know you were so... adventurous," she teased, noting how he rolled his eyes.

"Honey," turning around and leaning seductively against the counter, "are you sure you can handle Zoe like that and me? I know for certain you don't have a problem with dealing with multiple partners at once. So how about it, baby?" Celeste purred, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Pass," Cory said, waving his mother off, smirking at her gaping mouth.

"But Cory?!" Celeste whined in a small voice. "You fucked Dayana," she spoke, plumping out her lower lip.

Turning his head to the left when Zoe took hold of his cast hand. "Cory, don't take this as I didn't listen to what you said earlier, but I really want to fuck you, can we, please?" Zoe asked in a sweet tone. "Don't you feel how hard they are?" Running his left index finger along her nipples. "I got so hot listening to you and Dayana."

"That so?"

"Mmmhmm," Zoe hummed with their mother nodding along.

"Maybe later," Cory said, his eyes flickering over to his mother as she rushed to his side. Feeling her lightly pressing her breasts into his right arm.

"Honey, please, I need it," Celeste purred as the tip of her finger circled around Cory's right areola. "You know I don't mind a threesome," noting how her daughter was looking at her when she said that, "you know I'll take care of you," she uttered in a husky tone feeling her mound throbbing so eager to have her son lodged deep inside of her again.

"I'm going to take a rain check on that," Cory stated, seeing the sadness flooding their faces. "Let's wait till I get these staples out and the use of my hands, then revisit this..." Just then, Celeste's cell phone rang and crawled along the countertop where it was resting.

"Jairo?!" Celeste answered when she noted her husband's caller ID on the screen of her phone.

"Hey, honey."

"Hey," Celeste said sweetly, twirling a strand of her hair around her finger. Feeling like a teenager all over again at the sound of her husband's voice.

"Do you want the good news or the bad news?"

"Okay... tell me the bad news."

"They're shutting down the site for a month so the state inspectors can go over everything."

"And the good news?"

"I'll be home tonight."

"Really?!"

"Mmmhmm. At the airport, as we speak, I should be home in two hours if the plane is ready on time."

"Yes!" Celeste shouted in excitement. "Okay, I was just making dinner before you called, so you'll have a good home cooked meal when you get home," she said happily into her phone.

"Mmm, can't wait." Celeste heard Jairo smacking his lips over the line. "Oh, tell Cory, Greg talked to his seat guy; he said the seats for the Mustang are done."

"Really?!"

"Yeah. Greg said the guy put them ahead of his other projects since he's known Greg for so long. Greg said he'd swing by tomorrow and pick them up for us."

"That's so nice of him," Celeste said, looking over at Cory as he and Zoe stared on. "Well, that's good then seeing how the carpet just came today, so we can get everything in the car in one go."

"It did, hold on..." Listening to Jairo as he spoke to someone. "Okay, Greg said he'll stick around and help us install it once he brings the seats over. I do kind of want to put in the seats since I missed out in taking them out."

"Alright, sounds good; we could probably use his expertise when we put the new carpet in. Oh, you should see how the car looks now with the hood on. God, baby, the things I want to do to you in it," Celeste moaned, sticking her tongue out at Cory when he cleared his throat.

"Then, when we're done, Greg said to drive it over, and he'll get to work on getting the dents out and paint it since we're going to be off for a month."

"I'm sure Cory is going to be happy about that; I know I can't wait to see it painted."

"Okay, they're calling for us; I'll see you soon."

"Love you, honey, have a safe flight," Celeste said before Jairo hung up. "Okay, Zoe, I need you and Dayana to watch the stove for me," she stated, racing around loading up the dish with the carrots, adding the water and brown sugar to it, and shoving it into the oven where the roast was already cooking. Lowering the temperature so their dinner would cook yet not dry out in the two hours it would take Jairo's plane to fly in. "If the roast and carrots look like they're getting too dark, pull them out and put them back in the oven twenty minutes before your father gets home, on warm that way our dinner isn't cold. Also, put on the green beans and corn at that time. Can you two handle that while I go fetch your father from the airport?" Celeste directed, seeing Zoe nodding that she could. "Sorry, baby, but this will just have to wait," she uttered coyly as she rubbed her son's bulge. Placing a kiss on his right cheek before dashing off towards the stairs.

"Cory?" Dayana cooed in a light tone as she leaned against the doorframe while Zoe made him something to drink.

"I'll be back soon! Don't kill each other!" Celeste shouted as she bolted out the door to beat the traffic to the airport.

A sinful smile formed on her lips as her brother's eyes ran up and down her body. Noting how he slyly watched how her thigh muscles moved beneath her skin as she scratched the back of her right calf along her left shin. Toying with him as she brushed her right thumb along her hard left nipple that was outlined by the fabric of her shirt.

"Cory," Dayana said once again, knowing with what they spoke about only moments earlier, she knew his mind had to be in turmoil. Noting how Zoe was wiggling her ass in front of him as she made him a drink.

"What?" Cory replied, watching how Zoe was teasing him as she shook her hips as she eased down her shorts, showing off her blue hipster panties to him.

"Wha'd'ya think, Cory, don't you want to come over here and slip it into my nice hot pussy?" Zoe cooed, teasing her brother to get him into the mood.

"Before you have your way with Zoe, I was thinking maybe you'd like to get out of the house Friday night," Dayana stated, ignoring the questioning look her sister shot her.

"Huh?" Cory uttered in confusion as he looked at his sister oddly.

"There's a party Friday that Zoe, Cassy, my friend Ann and I are going to; I was wondering if you would like to join us. I know being cooped up in this house all day and all night long must be driving you insane. So... would you like to go with me... us I mean," Dayana stated, making him think it was a slip of the tongue. When in truth, she really wanted to feel her body against his as they danced.

"This one of those college parties I've heard about?" Cory asked, wondering what he would see and find taking place at it.

"Mmmhmm," Dayana hummed as she nodded. Watching how Zoe had pushed her shorts and underwear even lower as she leaned over the counter, her fingers playing with her pussy in full view of her brother. Seeing how Cory pulled out one of the kitchen chairs and spun it around.

"You want it? Come and get it," Cory spoke; if his sister wanted his dick, he was going to make her work for it.

"So, what do you say?" Dayana uttered, trying to keep her yearning to spend the night with him from her voice. She didn't want to let Zoe know just how far she had fallen, as a sister, to be in love with her brother. Their relationship was no one's business except their own.

"Alright, I guess it couldn't hurt to get out of the house for a night. Knowing Mom and Dad will likely be going at it, so don't want to hear that," Cory replied, noting how Zoe spun on her heel and quickly scrambled over to him.

"I promise, Cory, you'll be wanting to fuck me once I've got your cock all nice and hard," Zoe purred as she unzipped his pants.

"Have fun," Dayana mused with a smile before leaving the doorway.

******

Dayana grabbed her phone off the end table, listening to the sounds of Zoe sucking off their brother. "Now that you're big and hard, how about I show you something I haven't done before." Looking towards the kitchen as Zoe's voice filled their home.

"Oh? Like what?" Dayana heard the curiosity in Cory's voice.

"How would you feel about your sister wrapping her big ol' breasts around this beast of yours?"

"I'm all for new experiences." Dayana pouted when she knew she couldn't do that for her brother like Zoe or their mother could seeing they had the same size breasts.

"I promise you'll enjoy it." Sighing in her mind, wishing she could have been the one that gave him his first titty fuck. However, she took solace in the fact that he preferred her breasts over Zoe's or their mother's. That, in and of itself, put a smile on her lips as she listened to the sounds of slickness coming from the kitchen.

"Hey, Ann," Dayana typed out before hitting send, lowering herself onto the couch as Zoe's, their mother's and her favorite show was playing on TV.

"Hey, so any word from the 'beast'? Will I be meeting this man Friday?"

"Mmmhmm, he'll be joining us," Dayana replied, hearing Zoe urging Cory to cum on her face.

"Yeah, you like being my bukkate girl, don't ya?" Hearing Cory gloating in response to Zoe's plea.

"Don't drown me!" Biting her lip at Zoe's shout and at the way Cory chuckled to it.

"Don't go anywhere. I still want my ride!" Dayana listened as Zoe proclaimed in a stern voice as she raced to the bathroom to wash up.

"Sweet! I can't wait to meet him! I hope you're okay with it." Dayana read Ann's text when it came in.

"Why would I be? My boyfriend is amazing!"

"I'd say, never had anyone step up like he did for me." Dayana grinned wickedly at the pouting emoji that Ann had sent along.

"Maybe you'll find someone just like him, just not mine; we're going to be together for a very, very long time," Dayana texted back, nodding to herself as she did.

"That serious, huh?"

"Very," Dayana replied, daydreaming of the life the two of them would have once they both were out of college. Turning her head when she heard the squeaking of the kitchen chair as Zoe's voice filled the air. Listening to her sister moaning, as she could only assume Zoe was sinking down on that cock of his.

"Well, now I'm jealous!"

"Oh, why?"

"You know how guys are on campus, only thinking of getting laid and nothing more, and the ones that are worthy relationship material have already been snatched up!" Dayana nodded in agreement to that. Not that she could say all the guys that went to UNC were like that, yet the ones she and Ann had dealings with were only in it to get their cocks wet. Most of them she's met at the parties she's attended in hopes of finally having an orgasm that she could never reach with someone else... until now.

"True."

"I really do hope the best for the two of you, I really do. Say, if it doesn't work out, would you mind if I took a swing at that cock?" Dayana snorted at her friend's remark as Ann sent along a winking and a tongue sticking out emoji.

"Sure. But we are never breaking up, so you might be waiting a very long time," Dayana sent back, praying what she had written was true. She would slowly die if she couldn't feel that bliss of cumming on a hard cock ever again. "Keep it down in there!" Dayana shouted over Zoe's moans and wails of pleasure.

"Don't wanna!" Zoe retorted. "Cory's cock is just so fucking good!" Her groan of bliss filled their home as Dayana listened to her sister's ass clapping as she rode him hard. Shaking her head when she heard Zoe orgasming as she shouted out a 'Yes!' which, to her, could only mean one thing -- Zoe got her creampie.

******

It was around 7:40 when Celeste and Jairo walked through the door of their home. Looking at each other when they smelled the air freshener on the air. Smiling at each other, knowing their kids had been going at it.

"Hey, pumpkin!" Jairo said, seeing Dayana scurrying out of the kitchen with her arms outstretched towards him.

"Welcome home, Dad," Dayana stated in a loving voice as she hugged her father. Feeling her father's arms wrapping around her, returning her embrace. "I did as you asked, Mom; it should be ready by now," she said, peering at her mother, who nodded in understanding as she heard Zoe's feet racing towards them.

"And the roast and carrots?" Celeste asked, concerned that their dinner had been ruined due to the time it took to get Jairo from the airport.

"Cory made sure it didn't get too dried out," Dayana stated, nodding when her mother gave her a look that said: 'Really! Your brother?!' as Zoe got her own hug in with their father.

"Where is he anyway?" Jairo asked; ever since he's been gone, he's been thinking of ways he could repair his relationship with his only son. While tragic with what happened to Greg's own son, he didn't want Cory or himself going to their graves with this rift still between them.

"Cassy came over after class to give him his sponge bath," Zoe said as she pulled away.

"Ah, and how are the two of them getting along?" Jairo asked, wondering if his son was making trouble for her.

"We have our good and bad days, Mr. Miller," Cassy said, stepping onto the ground floor. She still wanted to know what it was like being impaled on his cock as he held her aloft. She knew he and Celeste were swingers; her mother pretty much told her so. So she knew Celeste wouldn't be too upset if it happened. Zoe already gave her the green light when she knew Zoe, too, sought out a cock when the need hit. Given how she had noticed how gaping her pussy was whenever she went down on her a few times after she's been with whomever it was. She wondered just who and what kind of cock she's been fucking and pondered if her girlfriend would share. Although the size of it did remind her of someone. "Nah... couldn't be. That's just silly," Cassy uttered to herself, shaking the thought from her mind.

"Hey, if you kept your threesomes to your own house, this wouldn't be a problem." Cory's voice could be heard as he descended the stairs.

"And we've told you Jessica came onto us, things just happened; we weren't expecting you to just walk in," Cassy said, peering up the stairs at him.

"That's rich, like I wouldn't be allowed in my own damn room, Dad," Cory sneered at Cassy before nodding to his father. "Next time, do it somewhere else, not on my fucking bed," he growled as he walked into the kitchen. "And you two didn't have the fucking courtesy to wash my fucking comforter!"

"You know what! I'm glad we haven't had sex in a while! Just looking at you pisses me off!"

"Oh no! Whatever am I to do when I can't bang a Pixie! The horror!" Cory retorted from the depths of the kitchen. "I think I'll survive without you wrapped around my pole. Do you think you're the only one who wants a ride? Ha!"

"I'm going to go; nice seeing you again, Mr. Miller," Cassy said, placing a kiss on Zoe's lips before slipping past her family.

"They fight like an old married couple," Jairo whispered into his wife's ear, who snorted at that.

'I think they really like each other and fight because they just don't want to admit it," Celeste answered in that same low tone.

"We going to eat or what?! I'm starving!" Cory spoke loudly as he sat at the kitchen table.

******

Jairo watched curiously as Dayana cut up Cory's slices of roast beef for him so they would be manageable with his chopsticks. It was the way his daughter looked at his son that had him pondering on what exactly has happened since he's been gone.

"So Cory, how are you feeling today?" Jairo asked, remembering how his son has yet to return the 'I love you' he would say to him whenever they spoke on the phone.

"Stop scratching, Cory! It's bad for you," Celeste intoned in a motherly voice when she noted how he wouldn't stop.

"When you have close to a hundred staples in your chest; when it feels like bugs are crawling beneath your skin every second of the day, then you can tell me to stop," Cory said with a pointed look. "I'm fine, Dad," he uttered, answering his father's question.

"No hiccups?" Jairo inquired, praying that there hadn't been since he's been gone.

"No, healing right along," Cory replied, using the rear end of one of his chopsticks to scratch beneath his cast.

"That's good to hear, so, ready for tomorrow... Didn't your mother tell you?" Noting the confusion on Cory's face.

"No, she kind of just bolted out the door after you called."

"Sorry, Cory, I was just so excited to have your father home," Celeste said, very red faced.

"Uh-huh," Cory muttered before stuffing his piece of roast beef into his mouth. Looking down when Dayana placed her hand on his right forearm.

"I know you're upset, Cory, with what you walked into yesterday, but there's no need to take it out on Mom and Dad," Dayana said in a sweet, soft tone as Zoe hung her head in shame.

Jairo arched an eyebrow at the display. Slyly looking at his wife, who silently voiced with her eyes the look that meant 'I'll tell you later.'

"Zoe, did you really not clean up after yourselves?" Jairo asked; he too would be upset about it.

"We forgot! It all just happened so fast."

"Right?!" Cory drew out the word as he rolled his eyes. "How would you feel if you just walked in on me in your room having a threesome on your bed and just leaving all our fluids on it?!"

"I'd kick you in the balls," sighing when the words left her lips, "sorry, Cory, we just let ourselves get carried away. I promise it won't happen again," Zoe said sincerely.

"You're making a lot of promises today; you sure you're going to be able to live up to them?" Cory asked, reaching for his glass.

"I will!" Zoe nodded firmly. "I'll clean your room for the rest of the week to make up for it."

"Naked," Cory countered before taking a sip of his drink. Seeing how his mother and father were just staring at him. "What? If she's going to do that, I want some entertainment while she's doing it," he stated, noting the smile on Dayana's lips as he set his glass down. "What's got you all a smiley?"

"Oh, before you would rip one of our heads off if we did that. Now while yes, you're angry, and rightly so, you're actually speaking to us and not at us like you once were. It's a small step but a step, nonetheless," Dayana stated, gently squeezing Cory's forearm as she gazed at him.

Jairo just sat there amused as he watched his son's mouth opening and closing with no sound coming forth. Wondering how often his daughters and wife had made his tongue tied to the point of speechlessness.

"So what is it that Mom failed to tell me?" Cory asked, drastically changing the subject. Ignoring how Dayana wore a triumphant look on her face as she smiled at Zoe, who sat across from her.

"That Greg said his seat guy has the seats for the Mustang all done," Jairo stated, seeing how his son's eyebrows rose at the news. "So, Greg will bring them over in the afternoon so we all can work on putting in the new carpet tomorrow along with the seats. Also, when we're done, we're taking it over to Greg's house, seeing how the tag is on it now," noting how his son nodded, "and drop it off so Greg can get to work on getting those dents out, along with painting it, of course."