Miracle Cream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then why did you say that to your sister if you don't want to have sex with me anymore?" Cassy asked, referencing the conversation he and Zoe had on Wednesday, all the while ignoring his own question.

"Did I say that? Since obviously, she shared our conversation with you, you would know I did not."

"But Cory, you know that's not how I feel," stepping closer to him, "you know I don't think of you as a third wheel. Why would you want to distance yourself from me?"

"How would it look to someone I'm interested in dating if I'm still fucking you?" Cory asked with a questioning look.

"So? That doesn't mean we have to stop; when you get a girlfriend, then I'll back off; until then, I will keep taming the dragon," Cassy uttered in a stern tone.

"Oh?"

"Mmmhmm," pressing her left breast into his arm, "this Pixie Queen still has a war to win," Cassy stated in a firm nod. "So how about we go inside, and I'll put the dragon to rest."

"I'll pass," seeing how her jaw dropped at that, "not eager to know what another man's spunk feels like on my junk," Cory stated, not realizing that his father's cum or its residue was marring Cassy's breasts, not her pussy.

"But..."

"Cory, come in and wash up; I made you lunch; I'll take care of the raking," Jairo stated, interrupting Cassy, his eyes moving around his yard, noting the plants strewn about the grass. Knowing Celeste was going to be ecstatic not to have to do this chore tomorrow.

"Come on, let's get your hand washed," Cassy muttered, a little hurt that Cory didn't want to take a poke at her. She really did miss feeling that full.

"What?" Cory asked when Cassy was really examining his middle finger.

"Does it hurt?" Cassy asked, glancing up at him when the bruise that once marred it had all but disappeared.

"No," Cory answered, shaking his head.

"What if I do this?" Cassy asked, lightly putting pressure on where she knew the break was. Again, she saw the shake of his head. "Open and close your fist," she ordered. "What about now, any pain?"

"A little," Cory replied, his hope was very clear in the sound of his voice.

"That might be because you haven't been using your hand for nearly a month. You want to see how it goes without the splint on at least for a few hours?" Cassy inquired; a smirk formed on her lips at how vehemently Cory nodded his head. "First, let me just take a few photos and send them to your doctor. Don't want you to reinjure yourself." Again, she was met with a nod. She has been keeping his doctor up to date on Cory's condition ever since his second surgery. She was, after all, going to be a nurse, and they all reported to a doctor. This was just giving her the experience she needed when she got out of college.

"Any localized pain around the area of the break?" Dr. Whitmore texted back.

"Not that he told me when I lightly probed the area."

"What of the swelling? I can see that the bruising is pretty much gone."

"If there is some still there, I can't tell since it appears to be like his other normal fingers," Cassy replied. "He has some pain when opening and closing his hand, but I think that's due to him not using it for three weeks."

"Yes, that might be why, okay, tell Cory he can keep the splint off for now. But tell him only light activities; I don't want him to overstress his finger. Tell him we'll do another x-ray when he comes in on Thursday. If it goes well, his cast might come off." Smiling warmly at him when she watched how Cory danced around in joy when she showed him the text.

"But you have to..."

"Hey, hey, I'm not about to go back into that thing; I'll be careful," Cory said with a firm nod to never, ever experience a finger splint again.

"Okay, you go eat your lunch; I'll go show this to your dad while you do," Cassy said; a feeling of sadness flooded her heart, knowing this time was coming to an end. She knew it would when she took on this role, yet was it wrong of her that she didn't want it to? She would never admit it, at least not to Cory. However, she did love seeing that cock of his swinging whenever she gave him a sponge bath.

"No blow jobs while you're out there; you might give the neighbors heart attacks," Cory said when Cassy neared the rear door. A wide joyous smile formed on his lips as he picked up his sandwich in his hand. Lightly drumming his four digits along the bread, he was so amused!

"The only one getting a blow job anytime soon is you when I get back," Cassy purred heatedly into his ear before exiting his house.

"What the..." Cory gasped when she quickly sat down beside him and grasped his manhood through his shorts.

"I told you what was going to happen, Cory," Cassy purred when he was about halfway done with his lunch. "I'm going to make this dragon erupt in this Pixie's mouth," she uttered in a wanton tone as her hand stroked him off once she had freed his dragon. Passionately kissing him tasting the mayo on his tongue as she felt his girth increasing. Smirking around his cock when she heard his groan once her lips slid down his pole. While she knew she was in the wrong for what they did in his room Tuesday, she just couldn't bring herself to say the words to him. Maybe she could make it up to him somehow? She thought on that as her eyes fluttered as she held the biggest cock she's ever sucked or fucked within her mouth. How she just loved it. She knew it was wrong and selfish of her; nevertheless, she did hope he didn't find a girlfriend anytime soon. There was no way she was going to give up riding the dragon. While Jairo was a very good and experienced man in the sack, there was just nothing like Cory's beast. She's never been so sloppy wet in her entire life whenever she was done, either being poked by it or riding it. Her eyes went wide when Cory's hand kept her down on his cock when that hot seed of his shot forth into her mouth. Swallowing as quickly as she could so not to waste a drop of it given the volume he produced. "Maybe next time I tell you I want to fuck, you'll take the hint since your father didn't cum in me," Cassy whispered into his left ear before covering up his slick cock as she saw his father approaching. "Nor did I swallow his cum; that should tell you something, Cory," she quickly said before distancing herself from him. To make it believable that she hadn't just gotten done sucking Cory off at his family's kitchen table.

"I hear good news is in order," Jairo said the moment he walked into the house.

"I know, I can finally visit Rosy and her sisters again," Cory joked, holding up his right hand. Ignoring the look Cassy was giving him as he finished up his lunch, hearing his father's chuckle as he passed him, patting his right shoulder as he did.

"You should have said something if you were hard up," Cassy huffed low, crossing her arms below her 42C breasts, causing them to jiggle slightly because of it.

"And what? Give a Pixie ammunition? The horror you speak!" Cory gasped in feigned terror. Noting how a rose colored her cheeks when he said her nickname. He has noticed how it's been happening more often when he spoke her nickname.

"Let me see your hand, Cory," Cassy spoke, nodding to his right. She wanted him to feel the heat of her mound, the shape of it now that it was out of its splint. Also, she wanted to show, well, in this case, feel something she had just gotten done. It was kind of why she was in a foul mood for the past week, one: it hurt more than she thought it would, two: as much as she kept it clean, it still got a slight infection, yet she caught it in time before it could really take hold. Still, that meant until it cleared up, she was going without and with the amount she and Zoe had been going at it -- she was fucking horny! She wanted Zoe to be the first one to see it, to make her writhe in bliss because of it. Jairo never saw it, at least she didn't think he did, given he never went down on her like she did him. Not that he didn't offer, she just didn't want anyone to see her newest piercing. "Do you feel that, Cory?" Cassy cooed as the TV was going in the living room. Rocking her hips against his hand as she held it against her pussy.

"Yeah, what is it?" Cory asked when he felt something hard beneath her jeans.

"Maybe after I show Zoe, I'll let you have a peek at it. Wouldn't you like to see it?" Cassy asked, feeling her body trembling as the piercing stimulated her clit far more than she ever thought possible. Far more than the bar through her nipple did. Wondering just what delights she was in store for when she got Zoe between her legs. "Yes, Cory," Cassy whispered in a breathless pant as she tilted her head back as he teased her clit. "Please, don't stop, this Pixie needs to cum?!" she uttered, keeping her voice down.

"Told you I would tame you," Cory gloated with a coy smirk on his lips. Noting the fire in her deep, glacial blue eyes when he said that.

"You have not... oh fuck me," Cassy squealed low when Cory rubbed on her clit, wondering if he knew that was where her piercing was. Her thighs slammed shut, her hot nectar struck the seat of her pants with force as her eyes rolled in the back of her head. Holding onto the chair as she orgasmed like mad. Knowing what the woman said who pierced her clit hood was true as the ball of the piercing rolled against her clit. She didn't trust a man to do it, not that she was saying they couldn't, they were probably good at it, yet she didn't trust a man that she didn't know down there. Not with what went on in her childhood. Cory was one of the few men she trusted enough to touch her there without it leading to sex. "No, don't?!" Cassy warned, but it was too late before Cory pinched her nipple, sending a new wave of euphoria throughout her body. How she hated that smug smirk on his lips at that moment. "Cory, look at the mess you've made?! I didn't bring a change of underwear for tonight?!" she intoned, knowing it would be stupid of her to travel home, which was thirty minutes away, just to come right back in traffic to pick up Zoe and Dayana for the party, not knowing Cory was tagging along as Dayana's date.

"Oh," Cory uttered, tilting his head back and thought for a moment. "Come on," he said, getting up from his seat, leaving the last quarter of his sandwich behind. "Unless you want to go to the party in soiled underwear," Cory spoke, peering back at her, seeing her shocked eyes when he said that. "Yeah, I know about it, going to," he said, answering her unspoken question. "So, are you just going to sit there, or are you coming along?" Hoping she didn't read too much into it when he gave it to her when they got to his room.

"I know I put it in here," Cory muttered low to himself as he stood in the open door of his closet, noticing how Cassy was peering at him oddly. "Duh?!" Smacking himself in the forehead with his right hand, remembering how he had torn the wrapping off of the box in a fit of anger when he caught the girl he was interested in at the time going at it in the back seat of one of the senior's cars last year. He had gotten it for her as a Valentine's Day gift thinking they would take it further than what they were at the time. After that, when she came calling, he told her to get lost when he threw what he saw in her face and to not contact him again. Since then, he hasn't seen hide nor hair of her. Which, to his mind, was fine with him. "Here," Cory said, holding out the black box with Vivienne's Closet of Corsets in silver letters written on the lid of the box. Noting how Cassy's eyes grew wide at the company's name that he had bought them from. Knowing she and the girl he was interested in were about the same size, he hoped. "These should fit you."

"Cory?!" Cassy's eyes shot up to him, thinking he had bought them for her, thinking he was trying to get her to change her stance.

"Don't go thinking weird things; I bought these for someone else last year, well, it didn't work out with her, and I wasn't about to give these to her after I caught her cheating on me. I pretty much forgot about them until now; go on, they should fit you," Cory said, offering her the box once again. "The bra might not fit, but the panties will, I think," he uttered, his eyes dipped low to her bust.

"Oh," Cassy sighed, "sorry, it's just, this is a well-known women's company and..."

"I know, it's why I bought them for her, so do you want them or... should I just..." Arching an eyebrow when Cassy snatched the box from his hand.

"You kidding! Damn right I do!" Cassy uttered in a 'are you kidding me?!' kind of tone. "Oh. My. God. Cory, just what kind of relationship did you have?!" Her head snapped over to him as the white, floral lace pattern, T-string panties stared up at her when she set the box on Cory's bed.

"What?! It was soon to be Valentine's day then; I was thinking of getting laid," Cory answered with a shrug of his shoulders.

"And she cheated on you?!"

"Yeah, can we like not talk about her?" Cory asked, looking away. Huffing a little when Cassy wrapped him in a caring hug.

"I'm sorry, Cory, that must have hurt. Hug me, you goof?!" Cassy playfully slapped his back. "Well, sweet, it might be tight, but I think I can make the bra work," she exclaimed when she noted how it was only a cup size smaller.

"Can I at least see the finished product? It would be a shame not to, after the money I paid for those," Cory spoke, pointing to the box.

"Sure, but only looking," Cassy answered, wagging her finger at him. A smile lifted the corners of her lips at the eye roll it got out of him.

"Like I'd want to touch the killer of Smurfs, poor, poor, poor harmless little people, I'm going to miss their cookies," Cory sniffed at the loss of that peaceful village. Hearing the snort it got out of Cassy as she stripped off her shirt. He wouldn't deny that he couldn't look away when her breasts were freed from their imprisonment. Honestly, what man would look away from the sight before him? He had to admit the bra did look good on her, even if it was a snug fit on her chest.

"So, what do you think?" Cassy asked, displaying her body to him once the panties rested on her hips. Smirking when Cory gave his index finger a twirl, telling her to spin around. "Does it make my butt look weird?" she inquired, peering over her shoulder, noting how intently he was staring at it.

"What the hell is going on in here?!" Zoe spoke, startling the both of them.

"Zoe?!" Cassy gasped when she spun around.

"Don't Zoe me, tell me what's going on?" Zoe said, stomping into Cory's room. "I come home early, and this is what..."

"Zoe, stop, just stop, it's not what you think," Cory said, feeling the burning wrath searing into his skin when his sister snapped her head over to him. "See, I'm not even naked," he stated, gesturing to his body.

"Then why are you buying my girl sexy underwear, huh?" Zoe growled, not seeing how Cassy's hand's shot towards her mouth and cupped it, nor how Cassy's eyes quivered either.

"I didn't," Cory said truthfully.

"Then where the hell did that come from?!" Zoe hissed, standing nose to nose with her brother while pointing at Cassy.

"I bought that set last year for someone else; it didn't work out, so I didn't see the need to give it to her. Pixie's underwear got soiled, so I thought I'd give those to her, not in the way you're thinking. Someone might as well wear them, sure isn't going to be me," Cory said, not backing down.

"This true?" Zoe's head snapped over to Cassy, who was nodding like mad. "And why didn't it work out, huh?"

"If you must know, I caught her fucking one of the jocks at school in the back of his car, happy?!" Cory said, his temper rising, batting off her hand when she brought it up to caress his face. Only to have his sister take hold of his wrist.

"What happened to your splint?" Zoe asked in a concerned tone.

"Doctor said I don't have to wear it anymore," Cory answered, seeing his sister looking over to Cassy, who was nodding it was true.

"That's..."

"So you're not even going to apologize?" Cory interrupted.

"You're right; I shouldn't have blown up like that at the two of you. But Cory?! Just look at it!" Both of her hands gestured at Cassy, "That's one sexy fucking set of lingerie you bought! Did you not think I wouldn't jump to conclusions?!"

"One: didn't expect you home till five. Two: I didn't think you'd just storm into my room thinking I'd be making a play at Cassy. I thought we've already established that this," pointing to Cassy and himself, "is as far as it would ever go. You might want to work on your jealousy. Three: I figured by now and then she would have told you, and you wouldn't be in here trying to bite my head off like a crazy person," Cory stated. "No witty retort?" he asked when his sister couldn't utter a word. "The panties do fit, right?"

"Perfectly, Cory," Cassy replied when he peered over at her. "Do you happen to remember what kind of style this was so I can go by a bra that fits after tonight?"

"Yeah, I think I still have the webpage saved on my favorite's list..." Looking down when Zoe hugged him, pinning his arms against him.

"I'm sorry, Cory, I really am, I know what it's like," Zoe said low so that only he would hear. "I'm sorry that you had to go through that all on your own." A smile gradually appeared on her face that was buried in his chest when she felt affection in the pat on her back.

"Shit happens, Zoe. Can I like, have my arms back now?"

"Right, sorry," Zoe muttered, quickly backing away. "Got to say, Cory, were you planning on getting laid?" she asked, running her eyes down Cassy's body, repeating the gesture that Cory had done, licking her lips when her eyes fell on Cassy's ass. Feeling her cheeks heat when she noted the look he was giving her from the corner of her right eye that said: 'Duh!'

"So what brand is that anyway?" Zoe asked Cassy as Cory booted up his computer.

"Vivienne's Closet of Corsets," Cassy answered with glee.

"No!" Zoe exhaled loudly.

"Ow!" Cory rolled away when his sister slapped him on the arm, rolling out of her reach. "What the hell was that for?!"

"For holding out on me?!"

"Huh?"

"This is one killer set of underwear; you could have given it to me?!" Zoe stated, staring her brother down with her hands on her hips.

"Like I was going to give you a sixty-dollar pair of underwear."

"Cory, they're known for their cheap prices but high quality, so for sixty bucks, it would have come with a teddy," Cassy said, still standing in the underwear.

"What's this about a teddy?" Dayana asked as if summoned by the Fates themselves. "What's going on in here?" Eyeing how Cassy was standing in her brother's room in a rather revealing pair of lingerie. Her eyes cut hard to her brother, wondering what he's been up to.

"Cory made me soil my underwear earlier, so he offered me this set he's had stored in his closet that was meant for someone else, but it didn't pan out, so he just forgot about it. Since no one's ever worn them, he asked to see what they would look like when someone is wearing them," Cassy said, gesturing to herself.

"And just what kind of underwear was he going to give to this person?" Dayana asked, knowing that set would look good on her. A little miffed that he didn't tell her about it.

"Vivienne's Closet of Corsets." Cassy noted how that rose Dayana's eyebrows.

"So that's what you meant by a teddy," Dayana supplied, seeing Zoe and Cassy nodding.

"Does everyone know about that?"

"Yes?!" Cory was a tad frightened at their combined answer. How was he to know that, he was a guy?! What would he know about a women's undergarment company? Tapping Cassy's thigh and pointing at the screen at the name of the style he had bought. He was going to ogle Cassy's mound when she bent over to dig her phone out of her pants pocket, only to have his face turned away as Zoe stared unabated at her woman's pussy. Arching an eyebrow when she noted something metallic.

1...45678...12