Miracle Cream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, she has a nice ass," Cory countered, a little creeped out by the smile his mother shot him. Unaware of what he had said the night he had stumbled upon them fucking Cassy's parents when he was doped up.

"Why, thank you, baby," Celeste cooed, reaching over and tickling her son's chin. "Now, you don't wreck the car," she warned as she walked out of the garage.

Jairo and Cory both smiled as that big-block just turned over with ease. Noting how the ram scoop was shaking as the car warmed up to get the choke off. Reaching over helping his son with his seatbelt when he was having trouble with it due to his hands. Slyly noting the effect of the vibration of the engine and the exhaust was having on his daughters as he did.

"Put on some tunes, Cory; let's break this car in," Jairo stated with a warm smile on his lips. Noticing how Dayana tapped her phone against Cory's left arm since his was in his right pocket. Seeing how Cory was signing into YouTube as he put the car into reverse. "Whoa!" Quickly applying the brakes when it was more horsepower than he was used to in a car when he lightly pressed on the gas. He wasn't expecting it to have that fast of a response given the age of the car.

"You better take care of my baby," Cory warned in a teasing tone.

Jairo felt his face burning when he noted how Greg was fighting back his laughter, yet couldn't stop his shoulders lifting in his silent mirth as he backed the car into the street. Seeing the garage door closing as their convoy got underway.

"Hello?" Jairo answered as they sat at a red light two stops before the on-ramp to the interstate.

"We're going the long way to my house; figured your son would want to feel what that car can do. You sure you can handle that kind of horsepower?" Feeling his cheeks heat at Greg's playful rip.

"And the long way is?" Jairo asked, ignoring his friend's barb.

"Take I-85 north to exit 165, then take a right... well, just follow me. I know the car will keep up. The driver... I'm not too sure on."

"Ha, ha," Jairo retorted, rolling his eyes. He so wasn't going to live this down with Greg. "Alright, let me call Celeste and tell her the plan."

"How's the car doing?" Was the first question out of Celeste's mouth when she answered.

"Running like a dream," Jairo answered. "Hey, we're going to take the long way to Greg's house," he said, going over what Greg had told him.

"Okay, just don't leave me behind!"

"I'll try, dear, but this thing just wants to get up and go," Jairo stated with a boyish grin on his lips.

"Don't get used to it," Cory said, wishing it was him behind the wheel of his car. Feeling the horsepower at his fingertips as his dad pressed down on the accelerator. He chanced a look behind him, seeing how hard Dayana's nipples were, the way she was rubbing her thighs together, that bashful smile on her lips as she looked away when she caught him looking, the way she bit lightly on her nail as her elbow rested on the little armrest. Noting how her cheeks were heating as she stared out the little window, yet he saw how her eyes glanced over to him from the corner of her eye. Reminding himself to carry towels in the car whenever he had female passengers so his leather wouldn't get ruined in their juices.

"Cory," Zoe whispered around the right side of his seat as she leaned forward.

"Hmm?"

"When the car is done, can we, can we take it out for a spin?" Zoe asked, eager to be seen in such a stimulating car.

"Huh?"

"You know me, you, Dayana, and Cassy, just cruising down the streets," Zoe said, knowing Cassy had to feel this on her pussy. It already had her pussy wetter than any vibrator she's ever used.

"Fine, but you better bring towels," Cory stated in a firm tone. Returning to his search on Dayana's phone for an alarm system for the car that would work with such an old car. He knew where the place Mike worked at installed them as well as the sound systems they offered. Wondering if his friend's place of work could do it. He didn't trust himself installing it himself. He didn't want to fuck anything up on his car when all he wanted to do was protect it from thieves.

"Here we go, y'all better hold on," Jairo warned, noting how his friend's '53 pickup just took off when they turned onto the on-ramp. Pressing down on the accelerator, feeling the rear end squatting down as the big-block purred in response, causing the tires to bark slightly as fuel flooded the carburetor to send the power needed to apply the force needed to make that pony zoom down the road. Seeing how their Explorer struggled to keep up as the 429 engine had him right on Greg's rear end. Wondering if his friend could see his cocky grin in his rearview mirror. Feeling how the car just pushed them back into their seats when he accelerated to merging speed to get onto the interstate.

All through the drive to Greg's house, he noted how his son was touching the car. Feeling the vibrations of the engine on his fingertips, seeing the longing to be out on the road driving it with no end in sight. Knowing he was going to have to stop at an auto parts store and get a car cover for Cory's Mustang, seeing how the Explorer would be returning to the garage once they got home. The normal twenty-minute drive to Greg's house that Google Maps had plotted out for him when he was on his way home last night took forty minutes to arrive at his friend's place. His jaw just dropped as the sight of Greg's car collection appeared before him. His eyes ran over the '69 Corvette Stingray, seeing how the sun glinted off the baby blue paint job. To the cherry red '68 Oldsmobile 442, the lime green '70 Pontiac GTO, and his deep black '67 Chevrolet Chevelle as Greg pulled his truck to a stop beside it.

Seeing his friend hopping out of his truck once, he shut it off, waving to him to follow him as he noted how Celeste was pulling into Greg's driveway in the rearview mirror. Noting how Greg was carrying the box that contained the louver in his right arm as he led them around his house. Hearing the metal door sliding on its tracks after Greg had unlocked it and waved them into the building he used to paint his cars. Applying the brakes when he heard Greg's shout, shifting into park, sighing in his mind that this was as far as he would get to drive it. He had to admit, while it had tons of horsepower, it drove like a dream.

Noting how Cory was helping his sisters out from the back of the car after shutting it off. Giving the steering wheel one last loving rub before he, too, left the car. He so knew he was going to have to borrow it from his son from time to time to go joyriding with his wife, amongst other things.

"Seems you learn quickly," Greg teased as he set the box down against the wall.

"You know, I can handle this little pony now, don't make me have to drag race you," Jairo retorted, getting a snort out of his friend.

"You would lose. My GTO and Chevelle will outshine this car," Greg boasted as he walked over to his standing tool chest. "The 442 has similar horsepower, so it might be a close call, the Stingray, okay, it would beat it," he admitted as he searched for the correct size drill bit. "You feel up to helping put the louver on?" Greg asked, looking over at Cory.

"Wait. You're doing it now?" Cory asked in shock, to which Greg just nodded. "But what about the paint..."

"It will be better to do it now before I prep it for paint," Greg said in a teacherly voice.

"Then, oh yeah, what do I need to do?" Cory asked in an excited voice.

"Fetch the adjustable speed drill over there," pointing to the far end of his building, "and the masking tape," Greg stated. "Shouldn't take too long," he said, peering over at Jairo, who nodded in understanding. He could see that he didn't care if it took all night, not when he noted how his friend was watching his son and how quickly he hopped to, to fetch the drill. "Young miss, mind fetching that small step stool?" Greg asked, nodding towards where it sat by the door.

"Sure," Zoe nodded, happy to be a part of this. They all stood back as they watched how Greg and Cory worked together. Watching how the two of them worked with getting the long rubber gasket, that slid onto the louver itself, placed properly. To how Cory held the chrome hinge steady while Greg carefully and steadily drilled the pilot holes in the roof. While Greg did most of the work, yet they weren't going to interfere when Cory so wanted to do something even if it was holding the louver steady, while Greg marked the locations of where the bolts would hold the louver onto the car after he drilled the holes for the barrel nuts. They noted how intently Cory was listening when Greg told him what the barrel nuts did. Noting how Greg brushed the metal shavings off the car, seeing how Cory nodded when he said it didn't matter if he scratched the metal, seeing how it was going to get repainted anyway.

"Got to say, that does look good on that car," Greg stated as they all looked on at the handiwork they had completed when they had finished securing the louver down to the car.

"I know," Cory said, already imagining what it would look like with its new paint job.

"You going to get the ones for the side windows?" Greg asked, looking over at Cory. Who just looked at him in shock that he didn't even think about it. "If or when you do, you don't need my assistance for it, seeing how those only come in the tape versions." Although that didn't mean he wouldn't pop over to Jairo's place if Cory needed a hand.

"I think they would look good on the car, Cory," Dayana stated after a moment of thought.

"You think so?" Cory asked, peering around Greg at his sister.

"I do," Dayana said with a firm nod.

"It will have to wait, though, kind of tapped out at the moment," Cory muttered. While that wasn't true, he just didn't want to be broke and not have the money for gas when they returned to pick up the car.

"Did you bring the paint with you?" Greg asked, turning his attention towards Jairo.

"It's in the trunk," Cory said, pointing at it.

"And when did you do this?" Jairo asked; he couldn't remember seeing his son do such a thing.

"Oh, sometime yesterday when you all weren't looking," Cory mused, feeling very sneaky at the moment.

Greg heard the sound of the trunk closing after he and Jairo had retrieved the three cans of paint that would be needed for the car. He had a can of clear coat that he's never used, so he would apply it as the last coat to protect the paint's finish.

"Well," Greg mused as he walked around the car to determine how long it would take him to get the dents out of it. "Day maybe two to get all the dents out and the metal looking flush, then two days to paint and another five to let it dry," he spoke, looking at Cory.

"Alright, so about a week and a half?" Knowing his staples would be coming out next Thursday. Wondering if by then his right middle finger would be out of the splint it was in. Hoping that the cast would be coming off then, too, which he knew would mean the time of Cassy's sponge baths were coming to an end. As much as he enjoyed taunting her with his cock every time she did, he was eager to have use of his hands again.

"About that," Greg nodded.

"Well then, Greg, we'll get out of your hair," Jairo said, holding out his hand to his friend. "You call me if anything happens or there's not enough paint for it or whatever comes up for the car; I'll get it to you as fast as I can."

"Will do," Greg nodded. "I promise, I'll make it stand out like there's no tomorrow," he said, smiling at Cory, who returned it.

"Oh?!" Turning back around when they started to walk towards his family's Explorer. "The hood, will you be able to paint it?" Cory asked before he forgot.

"Yeah, shouldn't be a problem; why? Don't like that flat tone on it?" Greg asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Nope, sure don't," Cory stated truthfully.

"How about I put a little dragon on the hood to match the design you got going on the seats," Greg spoke with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Oh, you have to show me when you get it done; bet it's going to look amazing?!" Cory uttered with a wide grin on his face.

"I'll make sure that it is," Greg nodded, knowing he would use the leftover black paint he had when he painted his Chevelle for it. He just had to find a place to print out that large of a stencil. Waving to Cory when he waved at him when he followed after his family towards the front of his home. "Definitely going to make that boy proud of you," Greg said when he peered back at the car.

Chapter Four.

Cory was lounging in the living room of his family's home, bored out of his mind with what was on daytime TV. He had already done all the assignments Lucia had given him along with the rest of his elective classes, plus the ones for his core classes on the website the assistant principal had given his mother. Recounting the proud smile on his mother's lips when he showed off the grades he had gotten that were posted on the assignments he had done. Remembering how Lucia had come over after school to chat with his mother, telling her about how his other teachers, along with herself, were proud of how he took his learning seriously while being out. They all thought he would slack off and wait till the last moment to do them. What could he say? It wasn't like there was much else he could do with the way his hands were, and he was already played out on the computer game he had been toying with. After Lucia had told him, relaying what his other core subject teachers had told her to pass along, that he should start the next leg of assignments on the website next Wednesday, so he wasn't so far ahead with the rest of his peers. Of course, he fucked her brains out after she and his mother had their little chat.

Leaning his head against the back of the couch, smiling up at the ceiling as Lucia's moans filled his mind as she came over and over on his cock. Begging him to cum in her, practically demanding that he soil her pussy in his hot cum. Not that he would deny her that, yet he did hope she didn't get pregnant. Cory found it odd at the smile that graced her face, like there was something else behind it other than getting the dick she's been craving. His thoughts turned to Cassy; he honestly didn't see why she bothered to come over since his father was home. Although, he so didn't want his father holding his junk when he had to take a leak. Lifting his head off the couch, looking around, knowing he hasn't seen her for some time. Lifting himself off the couch ignoring the TV as he ambled into the kitchen. Shuffling between the rooms on the first floor, looking for her. Something, an odd noise, caught his attention as he walked in front of the foot of the stairs. Turning his head, gazing up the steps, arching an eyebrow, wondering what it was.

Peering into Zoe's room, not seeing her there, nor was she in his room. Which Cory was pleased to find had gone unmolested in her childish need for payback.

"No, they wouldn't?! Not to Zoe," Cory muttered as he stared at the only closed door on the second floor. Walking as silently as he could towards it, his thumb and index finger wrapped around the doorknob. Slowly inching the door open, a wall of sex assaulted him like an ambushing bandit on a country road.

"Oh fuck yes! Uh-huh! Fucking impale me on that cock?!" Cassy panted in heat as he watched his father holding her aloft.

"Yeah, you like that cock don't you, you little tease?" Jairo grunted, loving the feel of Cassy's pussy as it wrapped itself around his manhood. "What am I to think when you come over here, wearing that skirt, rubbing that ass against me, hmm?"

"That I want you to whip out your cock, bend me over and fuck me like a slut," Cassy purred, smiling sensuously at him.

"Well, at least you know what you are," Cory stated before slamming the door closed. Noting the surprised looks on their faces as he did. Pulling out his phone as he walked down the hall, knowing he had to be the one that told his sister of what he had seen; as much as he knew it would hurt her, it would be better if it came from him. His thumbs quickly typed out a text to his sister. Her response stopped him in his tracks. She fucking knew about it?!

"Cory, relax; I know what you saw was probably shocking to you. I get that, but Cassy asked me about it last night. I can't really tell her no since she knows I'm fucking someone else, i.e., you, and she's been wanting to do that with Dad ever since the beach. But I'm very, very happy that you thought so much of me that you would be the one that told me of this. You don't know how much that means to me, li'l brother. So, why don't you go and join them? I know Cassy would like that."

"I'll pass," Cory replied. It wasn't that he didn't want to, which he did; it was just that the thrill was gone, as the saying goes. Being around her pretty much on his own for so many weeks, he already knew all her turn ons, all the little things that would get her really wet. Plus, her attitude for the past week or so hasn't been really all that conducive to him wanting to slip his cock into her.

"You really holding to this no more sex with her thing, aren't you?"

"Yeah, well, not in the mood, plus, got worn out yesterday," Cory stated, remembering how Dayana dragged him into her room when they got back from Greg's house yesterday and wouldn't let him leave it for a good hour.

"I'll say." Rolling his eyes at the winking emoji his sister had sent. "I have to head to class, Cory; it really meant a lot that you thought she was cheating on me and had to tell me right away. Wish someone had done so with that douchebag; I would have saved so much time and energy. I'll let Cassy know we talked; try not to be too hard on her, alright?"

Cory pocketed his phone, turned the TV off, and headed out back. To do what? He honestly couldn't say. Yet, he so didn't want to be in the house while they were going at it. Cory swept the patio clean, which didn't take all that long much to his disappointment. Walking slowly along his mother's flower beds, pulling up weeds, knowing his mother would have done so on the weekend. Hearing Delilah's words in his head from the sessions they've had. As much as he wanted to rail against her words, deep down, he knew she was right, groaning in his mind, just admitting it to himself. However, he has noted how her skirts have gotten shorter during their private meetings and how she would always, deliberately, slowly uncross, and cross her legs when he would sit in the chair that sat in front of hers, which he found odd. He was beginning to suspect she was placing it there on purpose.

"I'm not a slut, you know?!" Cassy huffed as her shadow loomed over him as Cory was kneeling on the grass in front of a flower bed. Wondering how long he's been out here as she noted the sweat on his brow.

"You don't say," Cory mused as he leaned forward and plucked the last weed from the bed. Easing himself up off the ground about to walk back into the house for the key to the shed so he could rake the plants up, or that was his plan until Cassy took hold of his left arm.

"Are you jealous that your Dad got to fuck me before you could do so again? Is that why you're acting like this?" Cassy asked with a cocky grin on her lips.

"Is that what you think?" Cory retorted with a pointed look. "If you do, then you don't even fucking know me. I could care less about who you fuck or who you don't. It's not my concern since we are not dating. I'm just a friend, nothing more. Now let go. I have work to finish," he said coldly.

"I think you do," Cassy said, pressing onward. "Why else have you been so damn moody?"

"Same could be asked of why you've been such a bitch," Cory shot back. "It goes both ways, Cassandra," he said, noting how her eyes narrowed when he spoke her given name and not the nickname he gave her. "Have you been this bitch for the past week because I won't give it to you? That you can't release that Pixie death scream you always do when you cum on my cock?" Watching how her cheeks grew to a bright red at that. "Well? I'm waiting? I don't have all day."

1...34567...12