Miracle Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing the shadow stopping in front of his door as he sat in his chair. Wondering which one of them drew the short straw to come and speak with him. He so hoped it was his father. Cory was going to make it so embarrassing for him. He even had a play by play feedback all prepared for his father too.

"Cory?"

"Shucks," Cory mumbled in disappointment at his mother's voice. "What?"

"We'll be back in an hour; we'll talk when we get back." Looking oddly at the door when she hadn't opened it.

"Let's not and say we did, mmmkay?" That really wasn't a conversation he wanted to have.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, you're a slut, Dad's a slut, my sisters are sluts, seems I'm the only normal one around here. So, no, we don't need to talk," Cory said, smirking at the door. He could feel his mother's frustration through it wanting to refute what he just said, but could she, she did have another man's cock in her cunt, did she not?

"Alright, we'll be back soon."

"Uh-huh." Cory didn't care either way as his eyes glanced to his drawer. Slyly peering out the window watching his parents leave. Once they were out of sight he threw open the drawer and grabbed the box. Dashing into the bathroom he shared with his sisters. Quickly undoing his pants and pushing them and his underwear to his ankles. "Okay, little fella, you won't be little anymore," Cory said to his cock, before he began to stroke himself to full hardness. Ripping open the box, arching an eyebrow at the seven ounce tube when it filled his hand. Feeling his cock twitch when he squeezed a third of the cream into his right hand. Smearing it along his length and rubbing the cream into his balls as well. To Cory's thinking he had to have big balls to go along with the dick he was hoping to have. And so, Cory stroked away not realizing how the cream was being absorbed into his blood engorged phallus, nor did he realize his manhood had grown a quarter of an inch as he leaned his head back and enjoyed the sensations of his masturbation. Cory was so spent as he stared down at the now empty, rolled up tube; he'd used every drop of it. Washing his hands to get the greasy feel from them before pulling up his pants. He just hoped the tingling sensation he was feeling in his balls and cock was a normal thing. Flipping off the light when he walked out. Reaching down rubbing his manhood when the tingling turned into an itch that just wouldn't go away. Suddenly a pang of hunger stabbed at his stomach, which was odd to him given how he had just eaten a little over three hours ago.

Cory was enjoying a turkey sandwich with some chips as he heard the front door opening. He didn't care, they could fuck anyone they wanted, they were sluts, after all. If he was being truthful, they had lost any chance of having a meaningful relationship with him long ago.

"Cory?! Why are you eating?!" Celeste asked, her green eyes running over her son's body, feeling something odd about him. It was like she wasn't looking at her son, but a man she so wanted to mount. Shaking the thought from her mind, she had no idea where that came from and hoped it wouldn't develop into some weird fetish.

"I'm hungry, obviously," Cory muttered, rolling his eyes at the stupidity of her question.

"Dinner is in an hour, couldn't you wait?" Celeste huffed irritably, ignoring how he reached down and rubbed something beneath the table.

"Obviously, I couldn't," Cory stated popping a chip into his mouth.

"Cory," her heels clicked on the floor as she walked to the seat across from him, "I know you must think something awful at what you saw today," Celeste began to say only to notice her son wasn't paying any attention.

"If you want to be a slut, go be a slut, I don't really care," Cory stated taking a sip of his drink.

"I. Am. Not. A. Slut. So get that out of your head, right this instant," Celeste said heatedly, her finger stabbing the table.

"Oh? Then what do you call a woman who has another man's cock in her slutty cunt, if she isn't a slut?" Cory asked, arching an eyebrow at how perturbed his mother was getting. He was so amused when she couldn't refute that.

"A swinger," Jairo said, appearing in the doorway. "We are sorry you walked in on that Cory," he spoke walking to the seat beside his wife. "We just lost track of time."

"Uh-huh," Cory muttered before taking a bite of his sandwich, noting how his father's eyes were still black from the punch five days ago yet they weren't as swollen as they once were. "Hey, fuck, suck whoever you want, I don't care," he said, reaching into his pocket when his phone rang. "Hello?"

"Cory?" His boss's voice came over the line.

"Yeah, what can I do for you Mrs. Ross?"

"I was wondering if you could come in and work until nine. Aria didn't come in tonight."

"Yeah, sure, let me finish eating and I'll get dressed and head in."

"Thank you, Cory, I'll see you then."

"So we done with this little talk?" Cory asked, getting up from his seat. "Good," when his parents remained silent, "I have to go to work," he stated throwing out the remainder of his meal.

"When do I need to come get you?" Jairo asked, as they sat in the parking lot of the fast food restaurant his son worked at part-time.

"Don't bother, I'll take the bus home," Cory said, closing the passenger door behind him.

Jairo watched his son walking into his place of work. Wondering why Cory had so much animosity towards them. Sure, they might rag on him from time to time, yet he didn't think his son would take it so bad, yet it appeared that Cory did. Sighing as he backed out of the parking spot, hoping they could fix this rift between them as he headed home.

It was ten o'clock by the time he had gotten home. Given how the bus was late. Sure, he could have had his father pick him up, yet why would he want that? Although he was happy that he could make some extra hours to replenish the money he had spent on that cream. For four hours Cory had to fight himself from scratching his junk as he stood at the register taking orders. He's never felt his balls or cock so damn itchy before; it almost drove him mad! Stripping out of his work clothes as he entered his room without a word to his parents or his sisters. Crawling under the covers, the moment his head hit his pillow Cory was out like a light.

******

"What the fuck!" Dayana muttered when she stared down at the very, very large sheet tent her brother's pole was supporting. She had come up to wake him for breakfast, she wasn't expecting to find this greeting her when she walked into his room. "No, it can't be, he's tiny," she said, shaking her head, yet the truth was before her very eyes. "Holy shit!" Dayana screamed out jolting her brother awake as her eyes just couldn't look away from one of the biggest cocks she's ever seen. It had to be over twelve inches long and she had no idea how big around it was, yet it seemed that she wouldn't be able to fit her hand around it.

"What the hell!" Cory growled quickly covering himself up. "Get the hell out!"

"Sorry, Cory!" Dayana stammered rushing out of his room. "Breakfast is ready, whenever you come down," she called back as she rushed down the stairs.

"What's all that racket?" Celeste asked, when her eldest daughter came rushing into the kitchen while she and Zoe ate. Jairo had already left to head into work. To get as many hours as possible in before they left for the beach in two weeks for their annual spring break vacation.

"Mom?! You said Cory was tiny," Dayana said, clearly flustered by what she had seen with her very own eyes.

"He is, why do you bring it up?" Celeste asked, rather confused by her daughter's behavior.

"Umm... I think you didn't see it properly then," Dayana said bashfully, as she looked away.

"Honey, there was no mistake on my part."

"Then you need to have your eyes check because from what I saw he's this big," holding out her hands to display Cory's length, "I don't even think I can fit my hand around it it's so big!" Dayana stated nearly drooling.

"You sure we're talking about the same brother here?" Zoe asked, worried for her sister given the look on Dayana's face.

"Go see for yourself if you don't believe me!" Dayana said, throwing up her arms.

*******

Back in Cory's room...

Cory just laid there in shock of what he was seeing. He never once, sure he hoped like hell it worked, yet, never did he think it would actually happen. Yet, as he gazed at his massive, throbbing cock, which had slipped out of the slit of his underwear in his sleep, feeling it pulsating eager to unleash the load that was churning within his now equally enlarged balls. Laughing madly when he felt just how big they were. "Yes!" Cory exclaimed jumping out of bed. "It fucking worked... fuck that hurt," he hissed low when he held his ribs. However, he just couldn't stop shaking his cock from side to side just to watch it move. "Oh, fuck!" Cory moaned at how sensitive his new, thick, large cock was when he wrapped his hand around it. Feeling how heavy his balls were hanging as he ran his hand along his new cock. Seeing his pre-cum just oozing out like a faucet and down to his floor as he just stood there with his eyes closed as he slowly jacked himself off.

Snapping himself out of his bliss, he needed to measure it before he went and took care of his horniness. His jaw dropped when the ruler read twelve and a quarter inches. "Who's little now you fucking bitch?!" Cory muttered low.

Celeste was walking up the stairs just to prove her daughter wrong in what she saw. Nonetheless, she was not prepared for what her own eyes saw as her gaze crested the stairs at the same time to see her son walking towards their bathroom with his cock sticking out of his underwear like it was leading the way. She couldn't move, she couldn't say a word as the image of her son's manhood would never leave her mind. That wasn't the cock she had seen when he was thirteen. No. That was a man's cock, a cock that she knew would fit her so well... her head snapped back at that thought. She couldn't believe she actually thought that about her own son. Turning around about to head back to the kitchen, or she was until she heard her son's moan. She couldn't explain why she felt the sudden surge of heat flooding her mound when she heard that. Turning back around, heading up the stairs, walking silently towards her children's bathroom. Taking a dry swallow when she noted the light coming through the gap of the skewed door. Her hand flew to her mouth, her green eye went wide as she peered through that gap. Watching her son stroking that fat cock of his.

"It's so... big!" Celeste moaned in her mind. It was her white whale; the one she had been searching for all her life. "Look at those balls! They're huge!" Her eye followed the sway of those cum filled testicles feeling herself falling under their hypnotic influence. Her body moved on its own, her hand lowered from her mouth only to find it's home on her left 32D breast when her right hand settled in-between her legs. "That's it baby, stroke that cock. Let me see it cum!" A wanton purr rippled across her mind as she fondled herself watching her son masturbate. Her eyes flew wide when she watched the biggest ejaculation just shooting from the tip of her son's cock. How she so wanted to be drenched in its cum as it seemed like Cory's climax went on forever.

"I'm so going to have to get lube for this thing."

Celeste nodded along at his statement. It was a crime against humanity to allow that gorgeous thing to become chafed, at least that's what Celeste thought. For, you see, Celeste was what people would call a size queen. The bigger they were, the better. That was why Jairo had agreed to her suggestion of swinging for one day a month; so she wouldn't be tempted to stray from their marriage. She loved Jairo with all her heart, she couldn't fault him because he was born with a seven inch cock. How she just wanted to rush in there and drop to her knees and take that cock into her mouth just to get it hard again as she watched it deflate while he washed his cum from off the bathroom wall.

"Man, there's a lot of it."

"Don't worry baby, I'll drink it all..." Celeste quickly ran to her room when her son turned his head towards the door. She didn't mean to say that out loud. She was so fucking wet! Closing her door, rushing to her nightstand and pulling out her favorite dildo. Celeste didn't wait to get undressed as she leapt onto her bed. No. She snatched up her nightgown, shoved her panties to the side and slammed that rubberized cock into her dripping pussy. "Oh! Yes! Fuck me with that cock! Stretch this pussy out!" Celeste moaned softly so not to alert her children that she was masturbating to the image of her son's hard cock in her mind.

It was noon when Celeste woke up from the orgasmic coma she had fucked herself into. Feeling her cunt throbbing as she slid off her bed. Smelling her lingering sex in the air, and how wet she still was as she walked into her and Jairo's master bath. Turning on the shower and stripping out of her nightgown and panties. Her towel rubbed her hair dry as she walked out of the bathroom naked. Sitting on the edge of her bed, smiling as those naughty thoughts ran through her mind as she rubbed her lotion, its sweet rosy scent filling her nostrils, into her skin. Opening her underwear drawer, taking out a pair of sexy black panties she normally wore to bed when she and Jairo were going to make love. Yet right then she wanted to feel sexy for the cock she had her eyes on. She knew it was wrong, still, how many chances would she have at something so massive? Forgoing her bra, she wanted Cory to see all the detail of her breasts that going braless in a tight t-shirt would give him. Humming as the booty shorts she wore to clean the house when no one was home rose along her silky thighs. Shaking her booty in the mirror just to see how good it looked in those shorts.

Her green eyes darted around her son's empty room. Wondering where he could have gone off to. Walking to Dayana's closed door, opening it without thinking...

"Mom! Don't you knock!" Dayana scrambled to cover herself as her dildo was hilt deep in her glistening pussy.

"Sorry, baby!" Quickly closing the door. Her face ripening in embarrassment. "Where's your brother?" Celeste asked, through the door.

"I don't know, he left here, like, at nine."

"Okay, you come down and eat when your done," Celeste said, walking away. "Hey, honey, you hungry?" she asked, seeing how Zoe was stretched out on the couch zoning out on mindless TV.

"Sure, Mom," Zoe said, offhandedly.

"Okay, I'll fix us some chicken salad sandwiches," Celeste said, in a loving, motherly tone.

"Mom?" Rolling onto her stomach wondering why she was wearing such a getup when her father wasn't home. "I know you went up there this morning. Did you see it?" Zoe asked, stopping her mother in her tracks.

"Yes," Celeste stated not looking at her daughter.

"Was it big?"

"Very," Celeste said, peering over her left shoulder. The embers of lust burning within the depths of her pupils.

"So, Dayana wasn't lying?" Zoe inquired slyly rubbing her clit along the cushion.

"No, its more like she didn't describe it accurately enough to give the full scope of what your brother has swinging between his legs," Celeste said, feeling her nipples hardening at the thought of what touching that beast would be like.

"He's that big?!" Zoe asked, skeptically.

"Oh, honey, even I don't know if I could handle something that big, and I love them big," Celeste said, walking into the kitchen.

******

Cory stood at the door of one of his mother's friends who had the reputation of being easy around the neighborhood. He just wanted an honest opinion on his cock. Plus, he was dying to show it off. The black plastic bag containing the two bottles of lube he had bought when he visited the adult store earlier that day bumped against his leg as he knocked.

"Cory?! What are you doing here?" Tess asked, surprised to see her friend's son standing on her stoop.

"I need your opinion on something, and I don't have many female friends that I trust enough to ask," Cory said bashfully, rubbing the back of his head with his free hand. His eyes slyly running down her body. Seeing how the sun played along her ebony skin. The scent of vanilla drifting off of it. Her breasts straining against her shirt. Those hip hugging pants of hers detailed the alluring shape of her thighs.

"Okay, I guess, come in," Tess said, finding it a little strange that he would come to her. Leading him to her living room gesturing him to take a seat on the couch while she took her spot in the armchair. "What's this about, Cory?"

"I need your opinion on if my cock is too much or not enough," Cory said, trying not to let his nervousness touch his voice.

"Do what?!" Tess asked in shock. "Boy, who do you think your talking too?! I'm not a damn doctor nor am I your girlfriend..." Her voice stilled; the sound of her swallow was loud in the room as she noted the head of his cock in the shadow of his shorts. "Okay, this one time, and you tell no one about this, we clear?"

"Crystal," Cory nodded.

"Alright, show me," Tess said, blowing out a breath. Knowing she shouldn't be doing this with Celeste's son in her home. Yet she was curious to see if her eyes were playing tricks on her. Her jaw dropped the moment Cory pushed his shorts down. Watching how his cock began to fill with blood as her eyes couldn't look away from it. Not only did his cock have her flabbergasted but his balls as well. She had never seen a man with such large nuts before. Feeling her heart racing, her pussy quaking, her thighs rubbing together as that bulbous, purple-reddish mushroom top danced before her eyes. "My goodness, Cory! The way your mother spoke about you, this was not something I was expecting," Tess said, noting the anger in his eyes when she said that. Reaching forward placing her hand on his shoulder when he bent down to pull up his shorts. "I didn't say I was done, Cory. You wanted my opinion, come closer," she said, in a sultry tone. "I need to see it in a more detailed light."

"Okay," Cory said, waddling over towards her chair.

"Would you mind if I touched it?" Tess asked, peering up at him.

"Sure, but it's a little sensitive."

"I bet it is," Tess whispered low. Her eyes glanced up as she wrapped her hand around Cory's stiff pole. Listening to his moan as she lightly ran her hand down his cock. That was when she leaned forward and took that thick pole into her mouth. Her brown eyes smirked up at him as she bobbed on that cock of his. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as Cory placed a hand on the back of her head and forced his cock down her throat. Tess was in heaven, she loved having something thick in her mouth -- more importantly stretching out her throat. Her eyes went wide as his cum flooded her mouth, yet she couldn't swallow it all causing it to pour out of her mouth. Quickly closing her mouth forcing the biggest load she has ever had down her throat. "I want you in my pussy, Cory," Tess said, her hand working his slick cock to get it hard again. "To your inquiry about if this is too much or not enough, it might be too much for most women, however, I know I can handle this fat cock."

"Fucking, slut," Cory said to himself. He knew his mother had told her about the nickname his mother gave him. That was the reason why he showed up at her door. To start his plan into motion in making those who belittled him feel the wrath of his new cock. "Then turn around and bend over," he said, peering down at her. Smirking when Tess scrambled to her feet pushing her pants down and kneeling on the chair with her ass pointing at him.