Miracle Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If that's what it takes for you to stuff me with this cock, then I'll fuck and suck you off whenever you want," Celeste said, not enjoying the disparaging names he was calling her. Then again, she knew why he was. She was a slut for a big cock.

"Then don't you have something to take care of slut?" Cory asked, placing his hands behind his head smirking up at his mother. Biting his lip to keep from moaning aloud and alerting his family. It wouldn't do if he was found out, at least not yet. When she was fully his slut then sure, how he couldn't wait to rub it in his father's face. Although he was surprised that unlike Tess or his sister, his mother had no problem swallowing all of his cum. Arching an eyebrow when his mother had this sultry look in her eyes when she gazed at his rod while her hand still stroked him off as he softened.

"Get dressed baby, you have a slut to fuck," Celeste said, blowing her son a kiss as she walked out of the room. Heading down to the kitchen to leave a note for Jairo to tell him she had taken Cory to the outlet store in Troutman where it was cheap to shop for clothes. Leaving out the fact that before that they would be stopping at a motel so Cory could pound her for a good hour or two. She knew she would be screaming in bliss being fucked by that big cock. Pulling her wallet out of her purse to ensure she had cash on hand to pay for the room. She wasn't about to charge it to their card. Celeste didn't need Jairo to inquire why there was a charge from a shady motel on the bank statement.

******

The hour drive to Troutman was uneventful if not quiet. Try as she might Cory wouldn't tell her how he got such a big cock or any other personal matters that were going on in his life. She would be a liar if she said it didn't hurt, which it did. It would seem to her that Cory was holding true to the words he spoke to Dayana the other day. She had found her eldest daughter crying in her room that night. Celeste had to calm her daughter down enough to understand what she was saying through those sobs of hers. Pulling into the parking lot of a motel that charges by the hour. Feeling her cunt throbbing when she saw that sinful smirk on his lips knowing she was about to be fucked by her 'Moby Dick.'

"Cory?" Pulling her key from the ignition of her car. "How many times can you get it up?"

"Why?"

Her cheeks became rosy, brushing a sandy blonde strand behind her ear. Feeling her nipples hardening at the thought of her lips back around his cock. "I'm just wondering how long I should pay for the room," Celeste said, shyly.

"I don't know."

"Here," pulling out a little blue pill not that her son needed it, yet she wanted that cock hard for as long as she could stand it, "take this, it will keep you hard," Celeste said, dropping the pill into her son's hand. She only got the pills for when she and Jairo swung on those days of the month so she could get her fill of the man she was with then. Watching as he popped the pill into his mouth before exiting her car. It didn't take her long to pay for two hours and get the room key. Scurrying back to her car and quickly driving to the rear of the motel so on the off chance that someone who knew her car wouldn't inquire about why she was at a seedy motel. "This way, Cory," Celeste said, from over her shoulder as she led her son to the room. Shaking her ass for her son just to get that cock of his to start to grow.

"What are you doing, Cory?" Celeste asked, noting how her son pulled out his phone and sat it facing the bed, leaning it against the base of the lamp.

"Got to show the world just how much of a slut you are for my dick," Cory stated, with a wicked grin. Kicking off his sneakers as he pulled his shirt off. Noting his mother's eyes on his cock when he pushed down his shorts. "After all, you did bring me to this place to fuck this," stroking his cock to full mast, "didn't you?"

"Yes," Celeste said breathlessly. "Lie on the bed, Cory," she stated as she too quickly stripped her clothes off. She saw no reason to give Cory a little show since, after all, she was just his slut. His big cock slut, but a slut, nonetheless. "Have you ever eaten a pussy before?" Celeste asked, her breasts swung as she crawled along the bed.

"Now why would I when in your words 'no woman would fuck me with my teeny tiny cock'?"

"Okay," feeling her shame burning her face at his words, "I'll teach you," Celeste stated in a motherly voice. Throwing her left leg over his head as she straddled his body. Spreading her labia with her index and ring finger while her middle showed her son on where and how to orally please a woman.

Cory's eyes glanced at his phone making sure they were in full view of the camera. Feeling his mother's breasts on his stomach as she went to town on his cock. Cursing when he orgasmed, flooding his mother's mouth with his hot cum once again. He would have thought he would be softening by now yet his cock was still hard as a rock. His eyes watched how his mother moved down his body. Watching how Celeste rubbed her mound along his cock in an acliteration motion. Glancing back to his phone making sure it recorded how she was rocking as she slitsurfed along his length. Seeing the lust, the want, on her face as her clit rubbed against his cock. The sound of her sex filled the air as did her moans of pleasure.

"Now that I know I'm wet enough, how about we put this in your slut's pussy," Celeste said, rising up on her knees, her hand rubbed his bulbous head through her saturated lips. "Oh, fuck!" Tossing her head back in her moan as she sank down her son's pole. "Oh, God! Fuck me!" Celeste howled when Cory didn't wait for her to ease herself down before he thrust his hips upward, jamming his big fat cock into her. "Its so fucking big!" Shuddering as she came unexpectedly when her son touched places she thought weren't possible. "Mmm, that's it Cory fuck your slut, fuck me with your big dick!" she loudly moaned as she felt her juices just pouring out of her. Riding her son hard, she was going to cum as many times as she could on that fat cock. Huffing and puffing when she squatted over him plunging down on that thick root of his. The smell of her sex had long ago flavored the air. She couldn't help herself; her son's cock was just that orgasmic to her. Shuddering violently as she felt her son's massive load flooding her womb. She had thought with sucking him off twice that would decrease the volume of it. Yet it seemed to her that those huge balls were just making more as quickly as he unloaded in her.

"Look at the camera you fucking slut," Cory hissed as he pounded his mother from behind. Feeling the four loads of cum he had pumped into her pussy just spilling out with every thrust of his cock. "Tell the world just how much of a slut you are for your son's teeny tiny cock!" he growled when he snatched her head back when he took hold of her hair. So his phone would have a clear view picture of his mother's slutty face.

"I'm... oh yes, fuck me harder! I'm a dirty, big cock slut! I'm my son's cum slut. His big cock whore!" Celeste screamed out as Cory really started to pound her harder than he previously was.

"Tell them how much you love this big, thick cock in your slutty pussy," Cory ordered.

"I will worship his cock until my dying days that's how much I love that big, fat cock of my son's," Celeste said, so intoxicated in the bliss that had been flooding her body for the past hour and a half she would have said anything just to keep him fucking her. "Baby! Don't pull out, give your mother that cock, I need it!" Wiggling her ass at him as she whined. "No! No! No! Not there, not there, your too... oh fuck me!" Celeste howled in surprised as her son penetrated her ass. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her pussy gushed out her nectar along with the loads of cum onto the bed as his cock inched deeper into her tight asshole. Shuddering as she came when all twelve inches were lodged deep in her ass. Cory was the biggest she's ever had back there.

"You love that cock in your ass, don't you, slut?" Cory asked, in a tired pant. Knowing he couldn't keep this up for much longer. His cock was so sore and his balls ached like mad after cumming so much. Yet he was going to use all his slut's holes to his enjoyment.

"Yes, oh god, yes, I do. I love feeling that big cock in my ass. Now fuck my ass like you mean it!"

Walking over to the nightstand after he had unloaded in his mother's ass. Plucking his phone off the nightstand, showing off how his loads of cum were just oozing out of her two gaping holes while his mother's body just remained slumped, she still knelt on the bed with her face resting against the mattress with a blank stare on it.

"Who's my good little slut?" Cory asked, from behind the camera.

"I am, I'm your good little slut," Celeste said, in a far away voice. "My God, what a fucking!" she moaned in her mind. She's never been so loose in her life. She fucking loved it! She knew it was going to take her ass days just to tighten up. Her pussy would be back to normal in a few hours she hoped, given her experience with men with about the same girth as her son. She didn't want Jairo to wonder why she was so loose when it wasn't that day of the month. Weakly pushing herself up, her arms trembled as she peered down her body still seeing her son's cum streaming out of her holes. Seeing the puddle of cum on the bed of all the loads he had shot into her. Leaning against her son when her legs were weak and wobbling as she led him towards the room's bathroom to wash each other off. She couldn't go home smelling like sex, nor could Cory knowing Jairo knew her smell all to well. Hurt flooded her eyes when Cory leaned his head back when she was about to kiss her lover.

"I don't kiss sluts," Cory stated coldly. "I only kiss those I love."

"You... don't... love... me?" Celeste stammered in shock.

"As my mom yeah, as my slut, no. You're just a bitch that I fuck."

"Oh," dropping her head in shame, "but you'll keep fucking me, right?" Celeste asked, her hurt finding its way into her voice.

"Yeah, you are my slut," Cory said, walking into the bathroom.

******

It was noon when Celeste and her son had returned home on that Sunday afternoon. Seeing her husband's friend's vehicles, who always came over when there was a game on, be it baseball, basketball, or football they could always be found there. Pulling in beside Jairo's truck they knew well enough not to block her driveway. Reaching over the console, taking hold of Cory's forearm as he reached for the door latch.

"Honey, can I at least kiss your cheek?" Celeste asked, in a bashful tone. She's always kissed those whom she's fucked. Biting her lip when Cory leaned to the left presenting his left cheek to her. Her lips lingered on that cheek. As her body still hummed from the fucking he had given her. Her ass was still trying to return from the gaping hole her son had forced it into. Her pussy was wetter than anything she's ever felt before. It had taken a few minutes in the shower to ensure that she had gotten every drop of his cum out of her cunt and ass. She couldn't let Jairo get suspicious that she was her son's big cock slut. That was one dirty secret she would forever hide from her husband. "Remember if you need more condoms you come see me, alright?" Celeste stated in a motherly voice before they both got out. "At least then I don't have to spend ten minutes scooping out your cum," she said, with a sly smirk as Cory got the shopping bags out of the trunk of her car. Even with the Durex XXL condoms that were in the bags she didn't think they would be able to catch all of his seed. Still, if it held half of it, it would be helpful.

"Hey, honey, we're back," Celeste said, as they entered their home. Hearing Jairo and the guys in the living room as the pregame show was playing on the TV.

"Hey, babe," Jairo said, with a smile on his face.

"Sorry for leaving you this morning," Celeste cooed, passionately kissing her husband while hearing the wives of her husband's friends in the kitchen.

"You're here now, that's all that matters," Jairo said, hugging his wife as Cory walked past them without a word. "You want to watch the game with us?" he called out to his son as he walked towards the kitchen.

"No, baseball isn't my thing, you know that," Cory said, indifferently.

"Hello, Li'l Stanley," Lesly said, causing Brylee and Lucia to snicker along. "What's wrong, cat got your tongue?" she asked, as he walked past the table to the fridge.

Fighting down his anger when he heard their chuckles like three little hens. Then a wicked smile form on his lips when he stared down at his covered manhood. Sure he was sore, but the thought of shutting them up for good was too tempting.

"Where're the girls?" The sound of his mother's voice filled their house, bringing flashes of her naked, quivering body to the forefront of his mind. Setting the bags down, pulling his hardening cock out from his shorts, and turning around and resting his cock on Lesly's right shoulder. Causing the three women to gasp at the sight of it.

"Who's fucking tiny you bitches?!" Cory whispered as his father told his mother they went over to their friend's place while the game was on. "Call me that name again, and I'll fuck you with this cock," he growled low, noting how they -- namely Lesly -- couldn't pull their eyes away from it. He did, however, feel Lesly's lips on the head of his cock when he lifted it off her shoulder.

"I can't believe you did that!" Cory heard Lucia say as he left the room with his drink in hand. Seeing his mother biting her lip when she noted how his rod was poking out of his shorts as they passed each other.

An hour had past since their return and Cory had written his own testimonial on the website and uploaded a before and after picture. Praising Eros, whomever that was, for the chance of putting things right in his life. Turning his chair towards the door when he heard footsteps approaching.

"Come with me Cory, and bring your condoms," Celeste said, not giving her son a chance to ask why before heading back down the hall to the first floor.

"We ladies are going to the movies while our big, strong men enjoy their game," Celeste said, getting her husband's attention while the others blocked the doorway to hide Cory as he moved past them. "Cory said he wanted to go to a friend's house so we'll drop him off on the way."

"Okay, honey, you ladies enjoy the show," Jairo said, seeing his friends paying more attention to the game than their wives.

"Don't spend too much money," Donald grumbled, not seeing the scowl on Lesly's face when he said that.

Jairo just took a sip of his beer; he wasn't about to get involved with that clusterfuck. He knew the reason their wives always came with them. Celeste would take them to see one of the men she fancied under the disguise of going shopping, the movies, or something along those lines. He even had fucked all three of them when they needed it; with his wife of course. Jairo knew he'd be balls deep in his Asian co-worker tomorrow given how Celeste wouldn't pass up a chance to fuck the man, whichever one she took them to.

"Bring back some beers," Alex said, dismissively.

"Get your own fucking beer," Brylee snarled, "I'm not your fucking slave."

Even Donald and Rex were smart enough not to speak to their wives like that. When Jairo noted how they were distancing themselves from Alex should Brylee's wrath splash onto them for their proximity to the man.

"Maybe if you stopped drinking that little dick of yours might finally get hard in this century."

"If I had a wife worth getting hard for I would," Alex retorted.

"Rex you have anything stupid to say before Brylee buries Alex in the back forty?" Lucia asked, with a pointed look at the back of her husband's head. They all knew Alex and Brylee where long over, had been that way for years now. Alex only stayed with Brylee because of their children and Alex was a cheap bastard. They all knew they both cheated on each other constantly. Not that either one of them cared at this point in time.

"Nope, I'm not that stupid, or suicidal," Rex muttered, he was the cuck of the group. From what Celeste had told him from what Lucia had told her Rex got a thrill out of knowing his wife was fucking another man. Which seemed odd to Jairo, Celeste always, if it wasn't game day, did it with him in the room. However, he wasn't going to judge them on their preferences. Donald was the only one who didn't know his wife was fucking someone else other than him. Then again, Jairo thought, the man did bring it on himself with the way he treated his wife.

"Smart man," Lucia muttered.

"Have fun honey," Rex said, peering back at his wife who blew him a kiss. He couldn't wait to eat the creampie he knew she would be coming home with.

"This way Cory," Celeste said, pointing at Brylee's van.

"Want to tell me what I'm doing here?" Cory asked, following along.

"You're going to fuck us, is what," Brylee said, peering back at him her eyes dropping down to his groin.

"Mmmhmm," Lesly hummed as she nodded.

"Oh, didn't know you all were sluts like this one." Pointing his thumb at his mother who was blushing hard.

"For something that big, I'll be your slut any time you want Cory," Lucia said, seeing her student in a whole new light. "I might even keep you after class just so you can fuck your slutty teacher," she said, getting a giggle out of her friends. "So what was it like fucking your mother?"

"Oh, she told you she's just a big cock slut?" Cory asked, seeing his mother's chin lowering, yet not missing the smile on her lips.

"Told us how you recorded it," Lesly stated, remembering the feel of his cock head on her lips. "How you made her into your own personal slut. I'd like to see it. Sounds fucking hot!"

"Celeste, you drive, I'm going to suck his cock on the way there," Brylee said, with a sultry gaze as her eyes ran down Cory's body when she stood by the sliding door of her van after handing Celeste the keys.

"Oh, are you now? Who said anything about me going, or fucking anyone of you? She did, didn't she?" Cory asked, pointing at his mother, to which they all nodded. Noting how Brylee sauntered towards him and her hand darted out grabbing his junk in public view.

"You know Alex thinks he knows about your little dick, that isn't so little. He gets a kick out of it. So why not fuck me on our bed, hmm? Really pound my pussy in ways he could only dream about? I'll make it worth your while," Brylee purred feeling his cock hardening in her hand. Seeing the spark of anger in his eyes when she said little.

"Then get the fuck in, and I'll fuck you like the slut you want to be," Cory said sternly, seeing that smile widening.

"Mmmhmm, so forceful, I like it," Lucia said, in a wanton purr.

"Cory, if I become your slut, will you stretch me out like your mother?" Lesly asked, eager to not be able to feel Donald any time soon. If they didn't have a ten-year-old at home she would have left his ass long ago. As it was Donald made more than her and she didn't want to break up her family just on the off chance that she might get laid once in a blue moon. Plus, she had seen plenty of single mother's struggling to make ends meet, and knowing Donald like she did, he wouldn't pay a dime in alimony or child support. No. The cheap bastard would high tail it before the ink dried on the divorce papers.

"You going to let me suck on these big o' titties like a good little slut?" Cory asked, pinching Lesly's left nipple hearing her light whimper. He knew he was sounding like an asshole, yet he didn't care. This was the new him, if anyone didn't like how he talked they could personally go fuck themselves. He had enough of people thinking they could belittle him and walk all over him.