Miracle Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only if I can suck on that big dick all I want" Lesly retorted with a sinful grin.

"So, two unsatisfied wife sluts, and a teacher slut, I think I can make that work."

"Good," Lucia purred. "I can't wait to sit on that cock, maybe next time I'll do it while grading your paper and give you extra-extra credit," she said, winking at him as Brylee dragged him towards the back of the van.

"Sit in the middle so I have room to suck that cock of yours." Smirking at Celeste when she walked around the front of the van. Waiting for Lesly and Lucia to take their seats on either side of Cory before she too climbed in.

"I hope you..." Celeste's eyes flew wide and then slowly closed as her son planted one of the most toe curling kisses she'd ever experienced in her life, on her. "I thought you didn't... kiss sluts?" Celeste asked, noting the shocked looks on her friends faces.

"Fuck that's so hot," Lucia moaned when Cory lean back in his seat.

"That's your reward for getting me three new sluts. Get your daughters to fuck me, I'll give you another," Cory said, a wicked light played along his eyes. "Well, you proclaimed you were going to suck my cock, I'm waiting," he spoke peering down at Brylee who knelt in the space between the driver's and passenger seats.

"I like this side of you Cory, don't you lose it," Brylee cooed before unwrapping her meal. "Celeste drive before our husbands gets suspicious." Hearing the van starting as she pulled down Cory's shorts. Glancing to the left of her as he pulled out his phone.

"You wanted to see my slut in action, here you go," Cory said, playing the video as Lesly's and Lucia's hands touched his uncovered cock. He could see the lust in their eyes before Brylee batted them away. A rumbling moan emanated from deep within his chest as Brylee sucked him off like a pro as his mother's wails of pleasure filled the van. "Now let's fast forward a bit, so you all can really see how much of a slut she truly is," Cory stated moving his finger along the screen of his phone to the point where he was pounding her from behind. Seeing his mother glancing up at him in the rearview mirror as her recorded voice filled the air.

"Damn, Celeste, you took his cock in your ass?" Lucia uttered in awe as she watched the sluttiest of looks appeared on her friend's face. She and Lesly noted how Brylee's hands were beating on his chest.

"Oh, God, there's so much!" Brylee mumbled trying not to stain her carpet in Cory's semen.

"Then share," Lesly said, leaning forward kissing Brylee as they swapped his load. Seeing Brylee doing the same with Lucia.

"Celeste, is his loads always so large?" Brylee asked, climbing into the passenger seat once she had swallowed what was left in her mouth.

"Mmmhmm, every single one, all six of them," Celeste said, with pride.

"Six?!" Brylee, Lesly, and Lucia exclaimed in unison.

"Oh, yeah, didn't you see it pouring out of my pussy? That was just the four loads he pumped into me, the other two I swallowed."

"You think you can get it up three more times?" Lesly asked, peering down hungrily at his deflating slick cock before Cory returned it to the confines of his shorts.

"Here baby, get you a pill, your going to need it," Celeste said, handing him her purse as they pulled into Brylee's driveway.

It felt like his soul had been sucked dry as they all returned to his house, minus Brylee who opted to remain comatose on her bed with his cum soaking into Alex's side of the bed. His mother's friends had demanded that he fuck his mother first just so they could see her slutty face in person. Something he wasn't opposed to given how she was his cum slut. On the way home his mother and Lucia were snuggling up against him while Lesly the one that still had some strength left -- not much, but some -- in her legs as compared to the other two.

"I'm going to make Rex eat that large creampie you left in my pussy," Lucia whispered heatedly into his ear as Lesly pulled the van to a stop in the same place they left from, knowing she was the only one he creampied. Kissing his cheek since she was his slut now like his mother had done. "Any time you need this sucked in school you come find me and I'll take care of it." Seeing his smirk when she whispered that to him.

"Cory, you won't post that video and pics will you?" Lesly asked, peering back at him from the driver's seat.

"No, I never will; my sluts are for my enjoyment, no one else," Cory stated in an authoritative voice.

"Good, I'd hate to have to stop fucking you if Donald found out," Lesly said bashfully, before they all exited the van.

"And I would hate not being able to have my dick between those tits," Cory said, remembering the tittyfuck she had given him after his mother had collapsed from her third orgasm.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Lesly said, in a sweet low voice.

"You go rest in your room, Cory, until dinner," Celeste spoke winking at him. "You've fucked a lot of women today, and made us very satisfied sluts," seeing her friends nodding along, "so you go rest that cock, we'll be giving it another workout next week."

"Mmmhmm," Lucia and Lesly hummed along.

Opening the door, leading the way to the living room while Cory headed for the stairs. Dropping the van's keys into Alex's lap who cast her a rude glare when she dropped them right on his nuts. "Brylee said that's for being a rude little shit in front of her friends, and you can drive yourself home. She opted not to have to deal with you for the rest of the day," Celeste repeated word for word. Seeing how Lucia was whispering into Rex's ear before leaving the room. Who was quickly followed after by Rex. She knew they were going to her kids bathroom. Celeste knew Lucia wouldn't allow her son's cum to go to waste since she was the last one Cory fucked.

"I hope the movie was good?" Jairo asked, after Celeste kissed him.

"Very." Jairo's eyes asked that silent question to which his wife nodded. Telling him he was free to fuck Ainsley tomorrow for his lunch time pick-me up. "How much longer do you have with the game?"

"There's another one after this, so not until seven," Jairo said, truthfully.

"Then me and the ladies will head upstairs while you boys enjoy it," Celeste said, pinching her nipple as she winked at her husband. Flashing Rex a smile as he came quickly down the stairs. The smell of soap and mouthwash was on the air as he passed her. Lesly lightly giggled as she did when they reached the top of the stairs. Stopping in their tracks when they found Lucia bottomless in her son's room rubbing her pussy on his chest while Cory laid on his bed all the while she held his homework in his hand. "Mmm... Cory, Cory, what am I to do to you if you keep getting perfect scores on your homework? If you eat me, I'll give you twenty percent extra credit. You two going to stand there or come in?" Lucia asked, with a huge grin on her face.

******

Friday night before the beach trip...

"Cory come over here for a minute," Dayana said, as she and Cory packed up the Explorer while their father took their mother out on a date and Zoe was out with her boyfriend like she should be. Yet unlike her boyfriend Zoe's knew how to get her off or that's what her sister had told her when she complained to Zoe about how Kolton had never given her an orgasm in the year they've been together. That was why she was a slut at parties on the off chance that she could feel that bliss without it coming from her dildo or hands. Quickly pulling down her booty shorts, she had gotten after the first time she had seen her mother in a pair of them, when she stood on the left side of the Explorer while Cory was loading the bags into the rear of the SUV. She liked how they made her ass look. "What do you think, you think you can fuck a slut?" Dayana asked, spreading her ass cheeks showing her brother her hot, red mound. "Would you want to stick that big cock into your sister's pussy..." Gasping when she felt his fingers rubbing her labia before sinking two fingers into her heat.

"What? Those college guys not doing it for you?" Cory asked, feeling how his sister's cunt was gripping his fingers as he passed his second knuckle.

"No, my boyfriend can't even get me off. Why do you think I slut around at those parties? You know what its like not to have an orgasm when your sweating your ass off fucking the man that's below you?"

"Nope."

"Its frustrating!" Whimpering when she felt his fingers withdrawing. Gasping when Cory pulled her back pressing her mound against that bulge of his. Her skin felt flushed as his hands ran along the sides of her body beneath her shirt before capturing her breasts. Releasing a little moan when Cory tugged on her nipples while thrusting his hips into her. "Please, Cory, please fuck me, your sister needs a good fucking," Dayana pleaded feeling that cock of his hardening against her ass as he pulled her up.

"If I fuck you, you become my slut. You'll do whatever I say, when I say, without a word, or you can forget about having this big dick that you're rubbing your ass against inside that cunt of yours," Cory said, in a cold forceful tone.

"Is that why Mom was sucking your cock, because she's your slut too?" Dayana asked, feeling his right hand leaving her breast, and feeling how his hips moved back some. Then she felt that thick tool of his rubbing against her pussy as it slid through her legs.

"Oh, Mom, and a few others are my personal sluts. Tell me you don't want to fuck it?" Cory commanded in a firm tone.

Dayana peered down looking at how far her brother's cock protruded out. Reaching down pressing that hard rod against her cunt, rocking her hips along its length. "If I become your slut, you'll fuck me anytime I want..."

"Any time I want," Cory corrected, "you're my slut not the other way around."

"But you'll fuck me, right?" Dayana asked, her need was clear in her voice.

"Sure, but no kissing, I don't kiss sluts unless they've earned it," Cory stated, his right hand reached around and playfully teased his sister's clit. Listening to her mewing as she grew closer to that edge. "Doesn't seem hard to get you off seeing how you're almost there."

"I know, I don't understand it either."

"So do you want me to fuck you here or your bed?"

"My bed." Cory smirked wickedly as those words left her lips. "But before that, please, Cory, make me cum on your cock," Dayana panted, feeling her cream shooting down her canal after five minutes of slitsurfing along Cory's cock. Feeling her juices on his cock as she took hold of it and led her brother to her room by it. "Cory if I'm your slut then shouldn't your slut suck your cock?" Dayana asked once she pushed her brother onto her bed.

"Yes, you should, slut," Cory nodded, brushing her blond hair out of the way so he could watch his cock disappearing into her slutty mouth. Seeing how she gazed up at him while her hand worked in time with her mouth as her other cradled his sack. "Yes, aren't you a pretty slut?" Seeing the blush flooding her cheeks when he said that.

Zoe came storming in through the door slamming it behind her. "Asshole!" she growled at her bastard of an ex-boyfriend. She had been feeling guilty for sucking her brother off. She knew she had crossed the line in their relationship, it was just something about Cory's cock that made her want to have it erupt in her mouth -- or more precisely all over her face. She had planned on making it up to him that night only to have some woman she'd never seen walk up to their table and toss his drink in his face. At first she was stunned as hell, then angry that some strange woman would assault her boyfriend during their date. That was until the woman began to call him a no good, cheating bastard. Apparently she was the other woman in the relationship and he's been in one with that strange, crying woman for the past two years. Then she too tossed her drink in his face. That was when she told him that she had felt sorry for sucking another, far bigger man off but now she's glad she did. The shock and anger on his face was so hypocritical. Was he not cheating on his long term girlfriend with her?

Fighting back her tears, she actually did love the asshole only for it to be a lie, as she climbed the stairs so she could cry on her sister's shoulder. That was when she heard the noises, the noises of sex.

"Oh, fuck yes! God, this cock is so fucking incredible!" A soft smile formed on her lips at the sound of Dayana enjoying herself with whatever guy she had brought home. She did hope Cory wasn't around to hear their sister getting her fuck on. "I'm cumming!"

"Damn sis, way to go," Zoe muttered low, shaking her head as Dayana's orgasmic scream filled the house.

"I love this cock. Can your pretty slut fuck it?"

Zoe arched an eyebrow; she knew Dayana hated to be called that. "So why is she calling herself one?" she asked herself, tiptoeing down the hall so not to alert her sister that she was home. She was just going to have a little peek at the man she brought home.

"You like watching me bounce on this thick cock don't you?"

Zoe's eyes widened at that. Now she really needed to see this man. Slowly opening the door, the smell of sex was so thick in the air she could have cut through it with her hand. Her eyes widened as she was met with the sight of a cream coated cock as she watched her sister's ass bouncing on it.

"Isn't your sister's pussy better than those other sluts?"

Zoe's hand flew to her mouth. "No, no, she couldn't have?!" Now, however, as she took a closer look at that cock, it did look familiar to her.

"Got to say sis, it is a sight watching you cum on my cock," Cory said, in a cocky voice.

"Oh. My. God! She really did it!"

"Is it as pretty when Mom cums on it?"

"No!" Zoe screamed out in her mind.

"A little better actually."

Zoe's eyes widen when that just seemed to fuel Dayana's hips even more. Riding him as hard as she could. She was just in awe of how her pussy was just swallowing up his cock like it had no trouble handling something that huge.

"Now I know why my boyfriend can never get me off."

"And why's that?"

"Because he has a teeny tiny dick, not like this fucking fantastic cock!" Dayana moaned, tossing back her head as her body quaked in her fourth orgasm. "Oh, yes! God, finally a man that can make me cum! You like how my pussy swallows this cock?"

"It is a pretty, tight, little thing."

"That's because everyone I've been with can never match this cock."

Zoe slowly closed the door. In shock of what she'd just heard and seen. How could their mother and Dayana do that? Why would they? She was so at a loss she didn't even realize she had already walked into her room.

"Oh, Cory! It's so hot. It's just overflowing my pussy!" Turning her head when she heard Dayana's groan of bliss as it appeared to her that Cory had unleashed that massive load into her cunt. Quickly closing her door, falling face first onto her bed, pressing her cheek against her pillow as she was deep in thought.

"Come on, we need to finish packing before Mom, Dad, and Zoe get back." Zoe heard the light lift in her sister's voice as they walked past her room ten minutes later. "God, Cory, I can feel your cum soaking into my panties." Burying her face in her pillow as Zoe heard her sister's giggle.

"All my sluts love my creampies."

"Sluts?!" Her head snapped up and turned to the left at what her brother just said. "Was their mother one of his sluts? Just how many does he have?"

"Mmm... do you like how my ass feels?"

"Wouldn't mind seeing it bounce from behind."

"Cory! Okay, we finish quick and I'll let you take me in the garage."

Rolling off the bed, cleaning off her makeup, her anger returning, feeling stupid at the thought that she believed his lies about him loving her. Then the tears came, weeping into her hands at how stupid she was for believing it all. She actually thought they could have gotten married. Started a family. Taking his picture from her makeup table and flinging it against the wall.

"Fuck, how much sex do you need!?" Zoe screamed as she heard Dayana's moans. "Just how good can that cock be?!" Yet she knew the answer she had seen not once but twice her sister cumming on it, and she knew her sister's difficulties with reaching one with her boyfriend. Zoe ambled out of her room in a depressed funk. She was going to the bathroom, yet she had somehow found herself standing in the doorway of her sister's room. Her eyes falling on the pool of cum that hadn't yet been soaked up by the bedding. Her lips smacking remembering it's taste, her body moved on its own. She didn't know why she ran her finger through it, nor why she brought it to her lips and sucked her finger clean. Before she knew it she had cleaned up that little puddle.

Zoe found herself in the living room, sitting in the dark, listening to Dayana begging Cory to fuck her harder while she was wallowing in her own misery. Knowing she would have fucked him that night. Yet now she didn't have a cock to ride and no boyfriend for that matter.

"That's it Cory, pound my cunt! Oh, fuck! I'm cumming again!"

"At least someone is," Zoe muttered bitterly.

"Cory what are you doing?!"

"Turn around, I want to paint your tits." Zoe looked towards the garage door. She had never heard her brother being so... firm, so forceful, before. Wondering if she even knew her brother at all.

"Okay!" Shaking her head at how happy her sister sounded. "Take a picture, Cory!" Arching an eyebrow, pondering how much weirder could it get?

"Now who's my little slut?"

"I am."

"Yes, you are, I think you've earned something." Her ears perked at how silent they had become.

"You... kissed me... again!"

"Now what are you going to do?"

"I'm calling him the moment I get to my room. I have a man that can make me cum now, I don't need him any longer."

"Even when you get another boyfriend?"

"I'm still your slut."

"Because?"

"Because you have a fat cock that's given me my first orgasm by a man, and nine others!" Zoe heard the joyfulness in her sister's voice.

"Good. Now go clean yourself up before Mom and Dad get back. Don't want them smelling my cum on you."

"No, we don't."

"Zoe!" Dayana yelped once she flipped on the living room light allowing Zoe to see how soaked her shirt was in their brother's cum. "How long have you been home?"

"Long enough," Zoe stated, looking away in sadness.

"I can explain..."

"One: I don't care. Two: I have other problems than the two of you fucking each other. Three: go clean yourself up, you smell like cum," Zoe said, ignoring how Cory's cum made her sister's shirt cling to her breasts.

"Alright, but we'll talk when I get back, okay?" Dayana spoke in a caring, sisterly voice. Seeing Zoe nod before darting off to their bathroom.

"Aren't you going to ask why I'm sitting in the dark?" Zoe asked, when Cory began to walk off.

"No, should I?" Cory asked, in a cold tone.

"Yes! You should care why your sister is crying in the dark!"

"Did you care when your words hurt my self-esteem, caused me depression?" Cory asked, with a pointed look.

"I didn't..."

"Of course, you didn't. You never do, it's always about you. So why would I care why your crying?"

"Because I need you! I need my brother right now!" Zoe pleaded with tears in her eyes.

Hanging his head as he sighed. While he might not wish to have a close relationship with any of them. He still loved her; she was his sister after all. "Alright, what's wrong?" Cory asked, sitting down at the far end of the couch. To symbolize the distance that was between them.

"I'm not telling until you come closer."

"Pain in the ass," Cory groaned in his head before scooting down towards her. His body rocked backwards as Zoe threw herself at him. Softly patting her back when she wept loudly into his shoulder. "What did he do?"