Miracle Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your lips are better."

"Thanks," Zoe uttered feeling her cheeks heat in his praise. "Hand me that hand towel so you aren't flooding the backseat in your cum," she purred into his ear remembering the amount and volume that covered her face. Yet she couldn't help but rub her mound along his leg while she stroked him off. So glad that it was far too dark for her father to see what she was doing in the backseat. Wrapping the towel around his crown, feeling his hot load striking the palm of her hand as he climaxed. Dropping the towel onto the floorboard behind her sister's seat. Replacing her hand on his softening cock and resting her cheek on his chest.

It was around eleven that morning when they rolled up to the house they had rented for their week long stay. Jairo and Cory were in charge of unloading the car and placing the bags in their corresponding rooms. The only difference with this place compared to the other's was the fact that Cory would be on the ground floor while the others took the bedrooms upstairs. Celeste, Dayana, and Zoe went about ensuring the place was clean before they had unpacked.

"I'm going to run to the store and pick us up some groceries. Anyone want anything?" Celeste asked, with Jairo standing beside her as she peered into her daughter's rooms that were across from one another.

"Damn it!" Dayana's voice caused her to head to turn towards her daughter. "Not now!" Dayana whined.

"What's wrong honey?" Jairo asked, looking at Celeste when she placed a hand on his arm.

"It came, didn't it?"

"Yeah, but it's too damn early!" Dayana stomped in frustration.

"It happens, did you bring any?"

"No, because it wasn't due for two more weeks," Dayana said, hanging her head, knowing she wouldn't be enjoying hot beach sex during her stay like she had hoped.

"Here, honey," digging into her purse for a tampon, it might not fit her but it was better than nothing until they could get her some pads, "Go clean up, change and we'll stop and get you some more," Celeste said, in a motherly voice knowing Dayana was looking forward to this.

"Okay," Dayana said, in disappointment. Grabbing a pair of clean shorts and panties from her bag, taking the offered female product from her mother and heading to the bathroom.

"I'll go see if Cory wants anything," Jairo said, lightly kissing his wife.

"Dayana, hand me your clothes and I'll throw them in the wash before we leave," Celeste spoke through the door. "Do you need anything from the store?" she asked, watching Zoe put her clothes away.

"No, I brought everything," Zoe said, from over her shoulder as she closed the drawer that contained her underwear. Keeping the smile from her face when she turned towards her mother. Knowing what she and Cory would be doing while they were gone.

"Cory said he didn't want anything," Jairo spoke when his wife and Dayana came down the stairs.

"Okay, then lets get shopping out of the way, so I can spend the day on the beach with my handsome husband," Celeste said, with a sultry smile when she slid her arms around his waist.

"How could I ever pass that up?" Jairo asked, wrapping his arm around her as they walked towards the door. "Zoe, Cory we'll be back in about an hour," he called out before shutting the door.

"Cory!" Zoe shouted five minutes after their parents departure. "Come up here please?!"

Cory wore a knowing smirk as he climbed the stairs. Already feeling his cock flooding with blood as he drew near to his sister's room. Having already stripped out of his clothes when he heard his sister's voice. It was time to make the last person on his list his personal slut. Seeing his sister's smile widening as they both had the same thought as she stood naked in her room.

"What do you think of your personal slut, Cory?" Zoe asked, showing off her body to him in a little spin.

"Very nice, I'm going to wear out that pussy," Cory said, his eyes running down her chest, along her 32D breasts, her flat stomach, and the little patch of blonde fur on her mon Venus.

"You promise?!" Zoe asked, in a sultry tone as she beckoned her brother into her room. "Here record our fuck session so I can send it off to that cheating bastard and show him I have something bigger to fuck now," she said, with wicked glee as she handed him her phone. "Are you recording?" Zoe inquired, as she peered up at him when she knelt before him.

"Mmmhmm," Cory hummed as he centered the camera on her and his cock.

"See. If you weren't the lying, cheating, scumbag that you are, I wouldn't be here on my knees about to suck and get fucked by the biggest cock I've ever seen!" Zoe sneered up at the camera. "Just look at this thing, its massive! And this is going to be all up in my pussy! Once I'm done you'll be a distant memory of a jackoff who can't keep his word!" she said, venting all her anger out at the camera.

"Get to sucking slut!" Cory barked out his order.

"With pleasure," Zoe hummed before her lips wrapped around his crown before sliding down his length.

"She's such a good cocksucker. Too bad you lost her, now she's my slut. And I mean to wear her pussy out so your little dick will never be felt in her cunt again," Cory spoke from behind the camera seeing how her eyes lustered as he said that. Placing his hand on the back of her head as she applied more gusto to her sucking, although she couldn't take all of him in her mouth he wasn't complaining. "Who's my little cocksucking slut?" Noting how she's been playing with herself all this time.

"I am," Zoe said, straight into the camera before licking up the back of his cock. "Do you like that?" she asked, after his left nut left her lips. "Do you like having these big balls sucked on?"

"Mmmhmm, and you do it so well," Cory praised as he made sure the camera caught everything.

"Good, I'm glad, I want to be fucked by this cock as much as you want me," Zoe said, in need.

"Tell me just how much bigger am I to this ass that tossed away a hot piece of ass like you?"

"So, so, so much bigger," Zoe said, practically drooling.

"Do you want me to fuck you with this cock?"

"Hell, yes, I do!"

"Then get on the bed and I'll make you beg for me to shove all of it into that pussy." Cory chuckled as his sister scrambled to her bed. "Now put it in slut!" he ordered, seeing his sister reaching between her legs and guiding his cock towards her canal.

"Oh, fuck! You're so big!" Zoe hollered out as she felt Cory stretching her out like she's never experienced before.

"Yeah, I am, you love this thick cock in that tight pussy don't you, you slut?" Cory asked, only fucking her with six inches of his cock, just to tease her with it.

"Mmmhmm, stop teasing me and fuck..." Zoe's body stilled, her jaw hung slack, her breath was stolen as she felt all of him lodged deep inside of her. "Oh. My. Fucking. God!" Zoe screamed out as she felt, for the first time ever, the head of a cock pressing hard against her cervix. Squealing in a moan when Cory circled his hips stirring her insides with that massive thing of his. "Fuck!" she hissed when he simply thrusted into her. "Fuck me like your slut!" Zoe begged.

"I plan on it," Cory stated in a sinister light before he really began to pound his sister. He could have sworn he had went deaf with the amount of screaming she was doing as he had her cumming over and over again. "Did you give this ass up to him?"

"No, never, do you want my ass?" Zoe asked, with a light touch of fear in her voice. Knowing that if he fucked her back there it would totally break her ass.

"Maybe later, right now I'm owning this pussy," Cory said, before thrusting one last time deep into her before he flooded his sister's pussy with his sperm. "Just look at all my cum oozing out of that gaping pussy. I own her now, now stop fucking contacting her. Or I'll visit whomever your sleeping with now and fuck them, too," he commanded in a stern tone before shutting off the camera. "Did you enjoy becoming my slut?" Cory asked, setting her phone on the nightstand beside her. Seeing that wide blissful smile on her face as his cum continued to pour out of her pussy and onto the bed.

"Mmmhmm, come here Cory let me clean your cock like the good little slut that I am," Zoe purred, wasting no time in taking that cock into her mouth and cleaning it of all her juices.

Cory's eyes glanced to the right seeing his mother, father, and Dayana just standing there in shock of what they had witnessed and still are. Zoe didn't seem to notice them as his cock left her lips. "Who's my good little slut?"

"I am," Zoe said dreamily. Giggling when Cory smacked her ass as he past her to head out of her room.

"Who's Li'l Stanley now, Dad?" Cory asked, with an evil smile on his face hearing his sister gasp in horror. "Now that you know, you can send her to my room," he stated pointing to his mother. Laughing madly as he walked to his room as his father stared at his mother. The rest is a tale for another day.

The End. For Now.


[1] Eros -- the Greek god of sex