Miracle Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm the other woman!" Zoe wailed, breaking down into another fit of crying.

Cory bit his lip to keep from laughing at his sister's predicament. Remembering all the times she went on and on about how great her boyfriend was. Only to find out he wasn't so great after all.

"So you going to keep seeing him?"

"What?! How can you think that?!" Zoe yelled pushing herself back from her brother. "Do you think so low of me that I would continue to be his side chick?"

"You want me to answer that truthfully?"

"God, you're an asshole!" Zoe shouted surging from her seat.

"And you're a bitch," Cory said, shrugging his shoulders. Allowing the insult to roll off him like water off a duck's back.

"Do you hate me so much that you don't care that my heart is breaking?!" Zoe asked, with a trembling voice.

"I could ask you the same thing. Where was your caring for the past five years? Where were you when you, Dayana, Mom, and Dad made me feel so low I thought killing myself would be an easier route than dealing with you insufferable assholes?! I'll tell you, you were standing over me putting me down every fucking chance you could!" Cory yelled. "So no I don't care your heart is breaking right now. You all have broken mine enough to smash it to dust. I am sorry your boyfriend is a cheating bastard but that's the extent of my compassion."

"Cory!" Dayana shouted in shock of what he had said. Running to her sister as she collapsed to her knees in a new fit of crying. "Oh, Zoe, shh," she whispered softly, gently rocking her sister while glaring angrily at Cory. Watching how he got up and left without a word. "Come on, let's sit on the couch and you tell me everything from start to finish, alright?" Dayana spoke feeling her sister trembling in her sorrow as she helped Zoe to her feet.

"What's going on here?" Celeste asked, walking into the living room to the sound of sniffling once she and Jairo had returned from their date night.

"Zoe broke up with her boyfriend," Dayana said, peering up at her mother.

"What?! Oh, honey," darting around the couch, "come here," Celeste cooed holding out her arms to her daughter who quickly filled the space. Noting how Jairo walked around the couch and sat in the armchair just to be there for their daughter. Mouthing 'Where's your brother?' when she held her weeping daughter. Her eyes flickered to the ceiling of the living room knowing Dayana meant his room. 'Why?'

'Don't ask.' Celeste saw the anger in Dayana's eyes when she mouthed that to her. Wondering what could have happened while they were gone.

"I knew there was a reason I didn't like him," Jairo grumbled in a protective fatherly voice.

"Zoe, you're a beautiful woman, I know this hurts now," wiping her daughter's tears away, "but in time you'll find someone very special," Celeste said, noting how Zoe's eyes had a questioning look in them, yet wouldn't voice it.

"I loved that asshole; how could he do this to me!?"

"Some men are like that, women too. Using people to fulfil some need they have," Celeste said, seeing that same look in Zoe's eyes when she said that. "Jairo, Dayana why don't you two head up, I think Zoe and I need to have a mother-daughter talk." Kissing her husband and daughter goodnight as they left the room to give her and Zoe privacy. "Okay, Zoe, what do you want to ask?"

"Are you really fucking Cory?" Zoe asked, bluntly.

"Yes," Celeste said, seeing no reason to lie.

"Why?"

"You want the truth, you might not like what you hear?" Celeste stated, plainly.

"After tonight, I don't think that's possible."

"The reason I am is because I'm a slut for a big cock, and your brother has the one thing I've hunted for, for all my life. How did you find out?"

"Heard Dayana say it when she was fucking him in her room," Zoe said, wondering what her mother was smiling for. "Mom? I don't think hearing about your daughter fucking your son is something to smile about."

"You don't?" Knowing she was going to get her kiss in tonight.

"No, of course not!"

"Why not?"

"Because it's wrong?!" Zoe stammered seeing her mother not buying it.

"Maybe it is, but was Dayana hurt?"

"No..."

"Was your sister abused in anyway?" Celeste asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Maybe her pussy," Zoe said wryly, feeling her cheeks heat when she said that and how her mother chuckled at her remark.

"Possibly," Celeste mused, "that thing is quite big," feeling herself moistening at the thought. Recounting last Sunday when she and her friends wore Cory's dick out.

"Mom, are you turned on right now?" Zoe whispered noting her mother's harden nipples.

"Can't help it honey, told you I love 'em big. The thought of having one deep inside of me just gets me so wet!" Celeste giggled lightly.

"But why Cory?!"

"How many times have you seen a cock over eight inches, ten, or higher?" Celeste asked, with a pointed look. "If you have to think about it, it means you haven't seen one or haven't in a long time. Now you can understand where I'm coming from. I don't know why I love them big; I just do. I've been like this ever since I could remember. You're brother is like a unicorn in a sea of average cocks."

"What about Dad?" Zoe asked, "Does he know?"

"About my fetish yes, about me being impaled by your brother's cock, no. And it will stay that way, are we clear?" Celeste stated in a stern motherly voice.

"Dad deserves to know, your cheat..."

"I am not! Your father and I have an arrangement long before Dayana was even born. He gets to fuck who he wants and I get to fuck a big cock. He just doesn't know it's Cory and I don't ask who he fucks when he comes home Monday nights. It's just sex between us. I'm not in love with Cory, nor and I going to leave your father for him."

"Is Cory?"

"No," shaking his head, "I'm just his big cock slut, nothing more. An arrangement we both like. Plus, Cory doesn't see us like that any longer," Celeste said, in a somber tone.

"Did you know Cory thought about killing himself?" Zoe asked, feeling a tear rolling down her cheek at the thought that she had caused her brother so much pain that he would even think it. Seeing the shock in her mother's eyes when she said that told her she didn't know.

"When?"

"I don't know, I didn't ask, we were kind of arguing at the time," Zoe said, lightly squeezing her mother's hand when it slipped into hers.

"Come on, let's get to bed, we'll be up early, you know how your Dad likes to leave for the beach far too damn early in the morning," Celeste said, helping her daughter to her feet. "It will get better, I promise, baby," she whispered into Zoe's ear as she hugged her tightly. Feeling Zoe nod against her shoulder as she said that. "Now you rest, I love you, baby," Celeste said, placing a kiss on Zoe's forehead.

"Love you, too, Mom. Night," Zoe said, feeling a little bit better as she shut her door.

Stopping in front of Cory's room noting how he was laying out his outfit for tomorrow on his desk chair. "Can I come in?" Celeste asked, lightly knocking on his door.

"Yeah," Cory spoke from over his shoulder. Turning when he heard his door closing. "Come to claim your reward?"

"Mmmhmm," Celeste hummed, before capturing Cory's lips and passionately kissing him. Moaning into his mouth when she felt his hand slip beneath the hem of her dress, his fingers running along her panty covered mound.

"My, my, my little slut, already wet," Cory said, smirking sinfully at his mother's sultry gaze.

"Let me taste it, baby," reaching down and rubbing his soft manhood, "let me taste Dayana on this cock," Celeste stated, noting how Cory didn't stop her from pushing his shorts down. "Was my baby's pussy tight around this fat cock?"

"Mmmhmm."

"Is she your slut now, too?" Celeste asked, sinking to her knees.

"Of course," Cory replied, grinning down at the top of his mother's head as she bobbed on his cock. Like the good little slut she was.

"I'll never get tired of sucking this cock," Celeste sighed running his crown along her lips tasting her daughter on her tongue.

"Because what are you?" Cory asked, tilting his mother's chin up.

"I'm your big cock slut," Celeste said, with a wide smile on her lips. "Now you get to sleep, I'll wake you up in the morning," she whispered with a wink. Knowing what that meant, a morning blow job.

"So, how's Zoe?" Jairo asked, watching his wife standing in front of her dresser as she placed her earrings in her jewelry box as he laid in bed having stayed up to wait for her.

"How is any girl with a broken heart?" Celeste replied with her own question as she unclasped her necklace. "Only time will heal it, or someone makes her forget about the ass," she said, laying it in the box and closing the lid.

"Mmm, I love watching you wiggle that ass," Jairo said, in a sinful tone.

"Why do you think I shake it?" Celeste stated smiling over her shoulder. Tossing her dress into the hamper as she walked into their bathroom to prepare for bed and get the smell of Cory's cum off her breath. "I hope you're up for a little fun?" she asked, with a sultry smile as she walked back into their bedroom naked.

"Probably, even when I'm dead," Jairo chuckled as his wife slid beneath the covers.

******

The next morning...

"Why don't you make us that famous breakfast of yours and I'll wake the kids," Celeste said, when the clock read four-forty in the morning.

"Sounds good," Jairo nodded in agreement when Celeste tied her robe closed.

Puckering her lips at him as Celeste silently opened Dayana's bedroom door before slipping in. Shaking her daughter awake, telling her it was time to get up and for her to shower before they left. Quickly hurrying to Cory's room and closing the door. A smile formed on her lips when her son was already up and naked, with his hand around the base of his cock like he was just waiting for her. She would never get tired of sucking on that thick root as she drank down his first load of the morning.

"Baby, give your little slut a little lick to start her morning," Celeste pleaded opening up her robe displaying her naked body to him. "Mmm... yes, taste your mother's pussy. Doesn't it taste sweet the first thing?" Turning her head, when she heard her children's bathroom door closing knowing she had to go wake up Zoe. "Thanks, baby, next time I promise it will be longer," Celeste whispered into his ear after she had placed a kiss on his cheek.

Cory walked over to his knit bag that hung on his wall and pulled out his damp towel from his shower not twenty minutes prior. Throwing it back in after he had dried his cock off. Cory and Dayana both stared at each other as they exited into the hallway, with him fully dressed and Dayana in nothing but a towel. Turning her head away before walking off to her room. Shrugging his shoulders, he didn't care if she was still angry about yesterday. He had fucked her twice, and apparently gave her the orgasms her boyfriend couldn't. Now whether anything more comes from it, he couldn't say, nor was he expecting it too. She would always have the memories of him making her his slut, that's all that truly mattered, at least in the grand scheme of things. It would seem Cory was running into his sisters like they had planned it as Zoe exited her room to use their shower. Sighing loudly, taking Zoe by the shoulders moving her to the left while he went right. Neither spoke a word to one another, nor did he have anything to say to her. Still, he didn't see how Zoe stared back at him as he descended the stairs.

Cory had wolfed down his food by the time Zoe and Dayana had made their way downstairs. While they ate he helped his father by moving his truck out of the way while he back the Explorer out of the garage, and his mother pulling her car into its space, given how his father's truck was company property, he knew the company would replace if it got stolen while they were gone, however, that was as likely as Cory getting struck by lightning at that moment, which was nil. However, all the excitement for their departure died when his father's cellphone rang in that early morning air.

"Hello?" Jairo answered. "What?! Slow down I can't understand you. No. No. The permits were in order, you did them yourself. I know I was there! They what! Those fucking idiots! I know it's the bosses but they're fucking idiots! A trained monkey could do a better job. No, I'm on vacation. I'm about to leave in a few minutes." Cory was laughing inwardly at his father's plight as he listened to the one way call. "I've busted my ass for this week..." Seeing how his mother didn't like where this was going. Cory also noted how his sisters had exited their home and were currently standing beside their mother. Seeing his father running his hand down his face in frustration. "No, you tell those fuck heads I'll catch a flight on the tenth, I want two damn days with my family before I go fix the shit they fucked up in the first place. You tell those clowns that, if they don't like it you can tell them they can fire me and then they will have to get off their lazy asses to fix the shit they caused in the first place! Good, I'm glad they heard it. You hear me you stupid dumbasses! You just ruined my vacation because you couldn't keep your stupid, grubby fingers out of it. The project was running fine! But no!" Cory chuckled at his father's display. "You just had to go and fuck things up because it wasn't moving fast enough for you! What do you expect with government agencies wham, bam, thank you ma'am?! Now I have to cut my vacation short, a vacation that my wife and I have planned for a damn year because you just couldn't leave shit alone!"

Cory arched an eyebrow when his father's face paled. "Hello, sir, I didn't know you were listening. I was talking... oh good, you think their dumbasses too?" Tilting his head to the side when his father had a far off look on his face, Cory was equally confused when a wide smile appeared on his father's face. "Yes, sir, no, sir..." He wondered what was being said when his father's jaw dropped. "Yes, sir, I'll take it. Four days? Sure, that will be fine, I'll fly out on the twelfth and see to it personally, sir. Yes, sir, I'll keep in touch."

"Honey, what was that about?" Celeste asked, in a worried voice.

"I just got promoted," Jairo said, with the biggest smile on his face.

Celeste squealed in delight at the news. Running into her husband's arms as they embraced their good fortune. Dayana and Zoe soon joined in on the hug while Cory leaned against the right fender watching it all.

"But I have to go to Texas Tuesday, so I won't be able to enjoy all our vacation like I wanted," Jairo said, running his hands down his wife's arms. Not missing the fact that Cory hadn't joined in on their celebration.

"I don't care, you finally got that job you've been after. Now you can finally show them how it's done," Celeste said, with pride as she held him close once again. "We best get moving then, or we'll waste all the time here," she said, with a loving smile as she gazed at her husband.

"Right you are, all ab..." His voice stilled when he heard the door of the Explorer opening and Cory climbing into the back like he always does. Sadness filled his eyes when his son didn't want to celebrate this news with them.

"I'm still mad at you," Dayana whispered as she slid into the left captain's seat in front of him.

"And? When aren't you mad?" Cory muttered as he was stretched out along the bench seat.

"When you're actually nice," Dayana said, in a little pout.

"I'm always nice, you just don't like my form of niceness," Cory retorted hearing her snort in disbelief. Peering out from under his forearm to keep the glare from the overhead light from blinding him, as he looked upon Zoe, who took the captain's seat beside Dayana. Seeing how her head was bowed and her attention was focused on something in her lap. Then he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. Arching an eyebrow when Zoe texted him when he was like less than two feet away that read: 'I'm sorry about last night. I'm sorry that I made you feel that way. I don't want you to die. You're my brother. I love you. Please, please forgive me.'

"Tell me, how am I supposed to forget the past five years? How am I to get all the hurtful, abusive words you all have said out of my head? Tell me, how am I to erase all that and forget that the past five years happened?!" Cory typed out and sent it off. He saw his sister peering back at him as the cabin light faded. He could have sworn her lip was trembling as the cabin sank into the darkness of morning. Looking back down to his phone when another text came in.

"Does that mean your not my brother anymore?" Cory wondered how he was to answer that.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Celeste asked, when she heard sniffling behind her.

"Nothing, Mom, just lingering feelings for an asshole," Zoe mumbled as Jairo headed towards the interstate that would take them to the coast. Where they always took their spring break vacations at.

"Well, you just forget about him, he isn't worth thinking about, baby," Celeste said, in a motherly voice. All the while not hearing her daughter texting her brother.

"Well? Are you?"

"Yeah," Cory admitted.

"Then hold me, please." Cory could sense she was on the verge of tears even if he couldn't see.

"Fine," Cory said, aloud.

"You didn't have to say it like that," Zoe whispered in a pout as she climbed onto the bench seat. Her sandy blonde hair hung down; its tips brushed along Cory's chest. Her hands compressed the seat as she straddled his body, her left knee in-between his legs while her right pressed against the back of the seat and his right leg.

"How am I supposed to say it?" Cory asked softly, as those 32D breasts of hers pressed into his chest when she lowered herself down.

"Like you care that my heart is hurting," Zoe whispered, snuggling up to her brother. She could feel he wanted to say something but bit his tongue. "So... did you like fucking Dayana and Mom?" she muttered low so only he would hear as the radio played.

"Mmmhmm, they're good little sluts, why?"

"If... I want to punish him; will you help me?" Zoe asked, resting her chin on his chest as she felt him growing against her leg.

"Huh?"

"I want to show him there's someone else now," Zoe cooed into his ear while her fingertips ran up his hardening cock. "I'll be your slut too, Cory, if you help me."

"Why?"

"Because he won't take that we're done. He's already left fifty messages on my phone. I want him to pay! Will you help your sister?"

"And you'll become my willing slut? You'll do anything and everything that I say without a word?" Cory asked, with a questioning look at his sister in the darkness.

"Yes, Cory, I'll be your slut in whatever way you want." Her left hand reached down and took hold of his and brought it to her chest. "Feel them, Cory, don't they feel good beneath your hand?" Zoe asked, her hand covered his as she moved it in a small circle feeling her nipple hardening under the palm of his hand. "I promise you no more names, no more remarks, I never meant to hurt you."

"And yet you did, doesn't change the past, Zoe," Cory said, moving his hand down her chest. If she was going to be his slut he might as well feel the goods in the flesh so to speak. He heard her light gasp when his hand slipped beneath her shirt. Pushing up her bra, he began to tease that breast of hers as he tugged, pinched, twisted, and fondled her breast. A wicked grin formed on his face when he started to hear how her breathing was increasing.

"We have to be quiet, but you can keep playing with me, Cory," Zoe said, feeling her mound moistening as her brother continued to tease her. Feeling her brother's body tense when her hand slipped into his shorts by the way of his leg and wrapped around his cock. "You like that, Cory? You like your sister's hand around your hard cock, don't you?" she whispered, as she nuzzled his neck.