Miracle Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God! It's fucking huge!" Tess uttered loudly as she helped guide him into her hot cunt.

For the next fifteen minutes Cory had Tess howling like the slut she was as he hammered all twelve inches into her cunt. Watching how she was throwing that pussy back at him every time he made her cum. Five times. Once he had dumped his load into her cunt, watching how his cum just came streaming out of her gaping pussy as he pulled up his shorts. "Thanks for your help," Cory said, putting on his polite face as he stood at the door about to leave. "But I don't think you'll be getting any more of my teeny tiny dick!" Leaving a drooling, near comatose Tess on the chair as he left for home.

"Cory, where have you been?" Celeste asked, the moment her son walked through the door. "Why do you smell like sex?!"

"Tess's house, why?" Cory asked, with a cocky smirk on his lips.

"Why were you at her house?"

"Fucking her, of course," Cory said, walking past his stunned mother. "Have to prove to everyone you fucking told that I do not have a teeny tiny dick!" His shout filled their house as he climbed the stairs to his room. Not seeing how his mother stared at him in shock nor the looks on his sister's faces.

Celeste rushed into the kitchen, snatching her phone off the counter. Quickly opening up her contact list and scrolling down to Tess's name. Pacing the kitchen as she heard the phone ring.

"Hello?" Celeste heard Tess's far off voice.

"Tess, its me. Was my son just there?"

"Mmmhmm," Tess hummed in satisfaction.

"I see, I don't need to ask if you fucked him or not," Celeste said, hearing that tone of hers. She knew that tone from anywhere. It told her; her friend just got royally fucked.

"No, he fucked me, and God! You told me he was small, what the hell do you call a huge cock if you think that thing is small?!"

"He was when I first saw it," Celeste stammered.

"What, when he was thirteen?! My god, woman! Send Cory back over, I need another ride on it!"

"I think you've had enough for one day, Tess," Celeste said, hearing the shower running upstairs.

"The Hell you say! I'll never get enough of that fat cock! God, the amount of cum he pumped into my mouth and pussy... it's still fucking coming out!"

"You're on the pill, right?"

"No, don't need it. Got my tubes tied when I was young so I didn't have to worry about kids." Seeing Zoe slipping up the stairs soon followed by Dayana. Wondering what the two of them were doing.

"I need to see it," Zoe hissed low once her sister took her by the arm stopping her from storming into the bathroom.

"You insane?! You just can't walk in there?" Dayana stated even though she wanted another look herself. To have more material to work with when she was alone in her room.

"Watch me," Zoe said, ripping her arm out from her sister's grip, and storming into the bathroom. Hearing Cory washing his hair, peaking around the curtain.

"Get an eyeful?" Cory spat, glaring at his sister. "Now get the fuck out!"

"But it was soft!" Zoe uttered as Dayana dragged her out of the bathroom.

"So? Come on, before he gets more pissed off than he already is," Dayana said, dragging her sister down the hall.

******

"Cory?" Celeste knocked on his door as her son sat in front of his computer playing a game.

"What?"

"Would you like anything special for dinner?" Celeste asked, noting how he hadn't turned to look at her.

"Yeah, my dick sucked, why don't you call Tess, I'm sure she's up for another round?" Cory uttered crudely, finally peering over at his mother.

"Ha, ha, very funny, young man," Celeste said, trying not to let on that thought excited her.

"Who said I was joking?" Pausing his game, spinning his chair towards his mother. Thinking of anything to get him hard, just to shut his mother up once and for all. Feeling his cock growing down his leg since he wasn't wearing any underwear. Cory didn't think his boxer-briefs could handle his monster now. Plus he kind of thought that might really hurt if he got hard with it being bunched up like that.

"You... really," her breath grew heavy as she tried not to notice how her son's cock was inching down his leg well past the length of his shorts, "want Tess to come here and suck you off?" Celeste asked, keeping her eyes on her son's face while watching how his cock swelled before her eyes.

"Yeah, unless your going to get down on your knees," Cory said, evilly. His eyes flickered over his mother's right shoulder as Zoe walked passed. Only to see how she walked backwards.

"Holy hell!" Zoe gasped. "You weren't lying," she whispered, unable to take her eyes off of his cock.

"You know what, I changed my mind; let's have the bukkaki fetish girl do it," Cory said, cutting down his sister who just glared at him. However, that all changed when the sound of his father's truck pulled into the driveway.

"We'll talk later," Celeste said, pushing her daughter down the hall once she left the doorway. She wasn't going to admit to anyone she was a hair's breadth away from doing just that. Unaware that Dayana had dashed into her brother's room and closed the door behind her. Wedging a chair under the knob of the door given how there was no lock on it like the bathroom door.

"What the hell are you doing?" Cory asked, not bothering to hide his cock.

"I'll do it, Cory; you don't need to call Tess. I'll suck you off," Dayana said, not taking her eyes off her brother's cock.

"Oh?"

"Mmmhmm," Dayana vigorously nodded.

"So..." Going quiet as Dayana held up her hand when their father walked passed his room. "You want to suck me off, huh?"

"Yes, Cory," Dayana said, taking a step forward. Her mouth watered as her brother pulled out that cock of his from his shorts.

"Is this teeny tiny cock what you want to suck on?" Cory asked, with a sneer.

"Yes, Cory, please, I promise you'll enjoy it?" Dayana pleaded with him to allow her to taste it.

"Then get on your knees, slut," Cory stated noting how his sister's eyes were transfixed on how his hand moved along his shaft. Smirking cruelly when Dayana did just that once he spread his legs. Leaning back, taking his hand off his manhood when Dayana reached out with both hands for it.

"It's so big," Dayana whispered in awe. "I'm sorry..."

"You're apology means little to me," Cory said, his cold stare stilling his sister's words. "I'm waiting" he stated leaning on his left hand with a bored look on his face.

He really tried to hold out, yet Dayana was a skilled cocksucker. Although he did chuckle when his cum came shooting out of her nose when she choked on it as it inundated her mouth. Pushing his chair back as she fell forward, his cum just spilling out of her mouth and onto his floor.

"Sorry, there's just so much of it, I couldn't swallow it all," Dayana said, gasping for breath. Her eyes glanced up watching that slick cock of his swayed as he rose from his chair before stuffing it back into his shorts.

"Here, clean yourself up," Cory said, dropping his used towel on the floor in front of his sister. "So did you enjoy sucking off your brother's teeny tiny cock?"

"Yes... and that thing isn't tiny," Dayana said, wiping her face clean and wiping up the puddle on the floor.

"Glad you agree that this isn't a small cock. Make sure you tell that to those you bad mouthed me too, or I'll never get a moments rest with all the fucking I'll have to do," Cory said, turning back to his game. "Now, get out."

"Okay, Cory, I'm going," Dayana said, pushing herself up.

"You waiting for something?" Cory spoke feeling her eyes on him as he unpaused his game.

"I am sorry, Cory. I didn't think our teasing would make you..."

"You call that teasing?! That was abuse for five fucking years! Every single goddamn day! You four just wouldn't quit! So shove your weak ass apology up your ass sis," Cory said, glaring at her hatefully. "I'll tell you what I told our mother, five years is a little too damn late to say you're sorry. I love ya and all that jazz because I have to since I'm your brother and all. Yet, that's where it ends. You four killed any hope of having a meaningful relationship with me."

Dayana didn't say a word. She simply hung her head, removed the chair, and opened the door only to find Zoe standing in front of the door with her hands on her hips. Seeing how she narrowed her eyes when she leaned forward smelling Cory's semen on her breath.

"Mom wants to see you, you might want to wash your mouth out," Zoe huffed before marching off for the stairs.

******

"Cory, I was thinking I'd take you shopping for some new shorts," Celeste said, knowing his bathing suit would not hide that beast and she had no wish for her son to be charged with indecency.

"Why?" Cory asked, before taking a bite of his meatloaf.

"I think you know why," Celeste said, casting him a knowing look.

"But I thought I was tiny in your words," Cory spoke throwing her insult back in her face. "That I should just learn to suck a dick since this little thing is nothing more than a pussy."

"Cory!" Jairo snapped.

"Her words, not mine," Cory stated pointing his mash potato covered fork at his mother whose face was reddening by the second. Listening to his father's sigh when he shook his head when his mother bowed her head in guilt.

"Cory can we just have a normal dinner..."

"Sure, I'll see myself out," Cory said, grabbing his plate and glass as he rose from his seat and headed off to his room.

"Son," Jairo said, standing in his son's doorway noting how he was watching something, his fork hanging in mid-air as he glanced at him. "Come to the garage when your done eating." With that Jairo turned to the right and departed back to the ground floor.

"Alright, I'm here, what is it?" Cory asked once he had cleaned his dishes.

"Hand me that ratchet, will ya," Jairo directed pointing to the workbench while his head was stuck underneath the hood of their old Explorer to get it tuned up before their beach trip. "Thanks," the clicking of the gears played on the air as Jairo made sure it was in reverse after he had removed the old wires, "mind gapping the plugs while I get these out?" Noting how his son ran his eyes along the sticker on the underside of the hood like he had taught him. "So any thoughts about what you're going to do after school?" Jairo asked, ignoring the elephant in the room.

"Depends on what the colleges say," Cory stated as he ran the gap gauge through the fourth plug.

"Where were you thinking of going?" Jairo inquired, although he already knew given how they had to help him fill out the financial forms for the scholarships Cory applied for.

"Somewhere out west, away from here."

"Oh, you know you don't have to go that far, right?" Jairo stated not liking the 'Hmpf' that his son grunted. "What if you don't get in, what then?"

"Fall to my back up plan, instate college, or a trade school," Cory said, in a monotone voice.

"Well, you know if you don't get in you can always stay here for your schooling."

"Uh-huh."

"Yeah, there's the problem," Jairo said, showing his son the burnt end of the spark plug that was misfiring. "Grab the can of Anti Seize," nodding towards the shelf, "and the oil pan, you can handle the oil change, can't ya?" he asked, knowing his boy could. Seeing how he was the one who taught him how to. Moving to the right side of the SUV to remove the last four plugs from the V8 engine. Hearing the scraping of the pan and the caster wheels on the garage floor as his son rolled under it. Something that was easily done given the height of it. "So... do you want to talk about what's bothering you?"

"With you, fuck no," Cory said, once he had unscrewed the oil plug. "You kind of are part of the problem."

"Oh. Do you need someone to..." Arching an eyebrow when he heard his son laughing.

"You think I need someone to talk to about my hurt feelings?! That's rich! Fuck," Cory hissed low.

"What's wrong?" Jairo asked, peering down through the gap.

"Ribs."

"Ah, yeah, they do tend to be a bitch about healing quickly. Got to say son, you didn't ball out crying like I know a few men, when they've only broken one, have done. Mmm... that's going to leave a mark," Jairo muttered shaking his hand when he bashed his knuckle against the engine block. Seeing Celeste standing in the doorway watching them. He could see the sadness in her eyes. He knew she loved Cory just as much as she loved their daughters, yet it appeared they had taken their taunts too far and Cory wasn't willing to work on repairing their relationship at least not at the moment. Although he did see how she unconsciously glanced down to Cory's groin a few times. Peering around the front of the vehicle then back to his wife, mouthing: 'What are you looking at?'

'His big dick.' Celeste mouthed back. Giving her a look of 'Really' to which she just nodded vehemently. He never knew his wife to lie about something like the size of a cock. Shaking his head, returning to removing the last two spark plugs. Hearing the wheels rolling on the floor, his son's feet pulling him out from underneath the SUV. His hand darting about looking for something.

"Looking for something?" Jairo asked, seeing how Cory was looking all around yet not finding the item he sought.

"Thought I laid the oil filter wrench around here?" Cory answered.

Keeping his smile from showing when Celeste hurried into the garage. Tossing the last plug into the trash. Unscrewing the lid of the can, moving the bristles of the brush along the threads of the plug so when it came time to change them out they wouldn't snap off or fuse to the block.

"Here, honey, it somehow got knocked behind the tire," Celeste said, placing the tool in her son's hand.

"Huh? Wonder how that happened?" Cory muttered before rolling back under the SUV.

Jairo watched how his wife quickly got up and fetched the oil filter he had bought on the way home that sat on the bench once the sound of the old filter fell into the pan. Celeste wasn't one to be out in the garage with them when it came time to work on their vehicles. Pondering if she really wanted to make up their past wrongs to their son or was it she was just obsessed with what their son had. He saw the hungry light in her eyes when her gaze always fell on Cory's groin. Seeing how she blushed and looked away when she noticed him watching her. Picking up the last four plugs, the can, and the ratchet, walking around the front to install the last four.

"You done down there?" Jairo asked, hearing the sliding of the pan on the concrete.

"Yeah," Cory replied pushing himself out.

Celeste wore a smirk as she squatted to the left of him with her legs spread to give her son an eyeful of her mound and the wet spot on her shorts. Noting how those green eyes moved from her pussy to her face, her breasts and back to her pussy. Her tongue poked the side of her left cheek so Jairo wouldn't see it.

"Cory, start replacing the wires," Jairo directed, noting how Cory rolled to his right as he pushed himself off the floor after he had cleaned his hands. Seeing how he held his side while he walked over to the bench. "You alright?"

"Yeah, just tender," Cory replied as he opened the box that contained the wires to ensure they matched. "I think they gave you the wrong wires."

"What? Bring them here... all of the stupidest things!" Jairo grumbled in annoyance. Knowing he was going to have to make a run to the auto parts store before the game started tomorrow. "Well, you can go ahead and pour the oil in, we'll just use the old wires to turn it over to make sure nothing is leaking," he said, seeing his son nod. Climbing into the drivers seat once everything was set and Cory below to make sure everything was sealed.

"No leaks!" Cory shouted over the engine. Yet his eyes couldn't look away when his mother pulled aside her shorts and flashed him her pussy as she knelt beside him. That wasn't all she did, no, her hand darted up his leg and into his shorts. Feeling her hand grasping his soft member and giving it a few strokes before his father cut off the engine and her hand magically disappeared from his shorts. "Thanks for the help, Cory," Jairo said, seeing his nod as they put away the tools. "I'll replace the wires before the game tomorrow," he stated, squirting some Gojo into Cory's hand then his own to remove the grease and grime from their hands. Wondering where Celeste had ran off to.

"Dad, Mom's calling you," Zoe said, sticking her head into the garage.

"And where did she go?" Jairo asked, turning to peer at his daughter. Noting how Cory hadn't done the same.

"Your bedroom."

"Oh?!" Lightly patting Cory's back as he left him to see just what his wife had in store for him.

"Get out of the way, Zoe," Cory said sternly, when his sister blocked the door.

"I want to see it."

"Why?"

"You let Dayana suck you off. You can at least show me," Zoe huffed crossing her arms below her breasts.

"Yeah, because she's a slut, are you saying you're one too?" Cory asked, with a smirk.

"Maybe I am, what of it?"

"Then strip," Cory stated with a sinful light playing along his eyes.

"I am not doing that!"

"Then you don't get to see my big, giant cock, now do ya? Now either strip or get the fuck out of my way," Cory said, knowing he was going to make all three of them his personal sluts until he graduated. "Thought so," he uttered as Zoe moved out of the way. However, he wasn't expecting Zoe to pants him as he moved past her. Zoe was equally surprised when he shoved his cock into her mouth and started to fuck her face. "Yeah, who's a good little cock sleeve, huh? You are," Cory taunted, pulling out his now fully hardened cock. Smacking her on each side of her face since she so wanted to see it this badly. "This the cock you wanted to see you little slut," he growled, taking a fist full of her hair, forcing her to stare up at him while stroking his rod before her eyes.

"Yes. Please, Cory, you're hurting me," Zoe said, feeling his grip on her hair loosening.

"Then put it back in that slutty mouth of yours," Cory ordered, to which Zoe didn't hesitate to do. When he felt the tingling of his climax he quickly pulled out and sprayed her in his hot jizz. Drenching her in his cum. His eyes running over how it coated her face and hair, was dripping off her ears and chin down to her shirt.

"It felt like I was going to drown!" Fuming when her brother was laughing. "It's not funny, Cory! How can you have so much cum when Dayana already sucked you off?! Don't you take a picture!"

"Too late, night, night Ms. Bukkaki girl," Cory said, waving over his shoulder as he left her kneeling on the garage floor.

******

"Come on, Cory, up and at 'em," Celeste said, moaning in her mind at the sight before her once she had tossed the covers off of him. "Why not? No ones up yet," she thought to herself as her eyes couldn't look away from that cock of his. Holding her hair back as she leaned down, her tongue flickering out to taste that drop of dew.

"Yeah, who's a slut now?" Her green eyes flickered over to him when he said that. "Does that cock taste good, you slut?"

"Mmmhmm," Celeste moaned from around his rod. Feeling how wet she was getting as her tongue glided along his rod.

"You going to drink down its load..." Cory almost busted a nut right then when his mother nodded. "You want to fuck me don't you? You big cock whore." Noting how her eyes got a wildness to them when he said fuck. Listening to her intake of breath when she eased off his cock.

"Do you mean that? Would you really fuck me?" Celeste asked, while continuing to stroke him off.

"That is what's sluts are for, right? To fuck. So if I fuck you, you'll become my own personal cum slut?" Cory asked, with a devious grin.