Miriam & Robert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Robert landed five more slaps in quick succession. He was breathing heavily from the effort as Miriam lay prostrated over the back of the sofa. Her breath was coming in pants, and she was purring like a stroked cat. Robert new that she was close to coming. Normally it took an extended bout of lovemaking to bring her to this stage.

He slipped his hands between her legs and found the gusset of her panties was soaked through, such was her arousal. He eased her from the back of the sofa into an adjacent armchair, kneeling between her splayed legs.

Tenderly he pulled on the sodden silk material of her panties until they slipped slowly down her thighs, calves and then over her ankles. Miriam was quivering at his every touch, and when he leaned forward and inhaled her musky smell she almost melted into the armchair. As Robert ran his tongue slowly along the length of her dripping snatch she grabbed is head forcing him against her as she experienced a shuddering climax and Robert would normally have stopped at this point, but tonight was no normal night. He continued to lick up and down her sweet tasting slit with slow, hard precision. Each miniscule touch of his tongue to the puffy lips sent shivers through Miriam and her thighs were clenching uncontrollably. After five minutes of this, where Miriam climaxed at least three more times, he sucked hard on her blood engorged clit. Miriam screamed out in ecstasy. She was so loud that Robert was sure that the Reverend Smythe and his wife four doors down must have heard.

"Fuck me!" she breathed when her tremors had subsided.

He needed no second bidding as he was rock hard, his jeans tight around is manhood. Less than thirty seconds later he was sliding his hard cock effortlessly into her flooded snatch. Miriam screamed again, pulling him on top of her. Her hands slipped under the polo shirt he was wearing, and he felt the delicious agony of her nails biting into the sensitive skin of his back. Miriam`s legs swung up and encircled his waist. Locking her ankles behind him she urged him on like a demented jockey with her heels acting like spurs on his bare bottom.

He had come three times that day, so his long, frantic thrusting lasted much longer than normal and by the time he grunted, his seed splashing against his wife`s cervix, Miriam was nearly a puddle in the armchair. Her orgasms were many and intense, and Roberts back and buttocks were scratched to ribbons. They both lay panting, joined together in a satiated mass on the armchair.

Robert wasn`t sure, but it must have been nearly ten minutes before they slipped from each other's arms. He to the carpet, and Miriam letting her legs fall from his waist and slumping in the chair.

"Water!" she croaked, and Robert walked on trembling legs to the kitchen to fill a glass from the tap. When he returned Miriam was sitting in the chair with a smile as wide as the Grand Canyon and as she took the glass from him she whispered, "Wow! Fucking hell Robert. What have we been missing all these years?" Then she drained the glass in one.

Taking her hand Robert pulled her gently from the chair and into his arms. They kissed. Their tongues fighting each other in a way that they hadn`t kissed since they were first dating. When they broke apart Miriam took his hand and led him upstairs.

Robert waited for her to go and shower as she normally did after they made love, but instead she swung him around, kissed him passionately once more, before pushing him roughly onto the bed. Robert fell onto his back, his shrivelled penis waggling around in its nest of curly brown hair. Miriam was on him in a second, her mouth sucking the slimy flesh between her lips as her tongue ran agonisingly over the sore tip where the little slit still oozed drops of his last ejaculation.

Unbelievably he felt himself begin to slowly stiffen. Miriam was now stroking his hardening shaft as she removed him from her mouth. He looked down into her doe like eyes as she said, "You taste of come and my pussy juices." Robert waited for her to stop, as he was sure that this would be the end of things. How wrong could he be as she murmured, "Fucking delicious!" and swallowed him again.

It took Miriam nearly twenty minutes of pure delight for Robert until he came in her mouth for the second time that evening. His shout of triumph was partly to let Gayle and Joel know they weren´t the only ones who had a good sex life. When Miriam had swallowed his depleted load she crawled up his body and snuggled into his arms. She raised one stocking leg so that the nylon rubbed sensuously along his thighs, and in seconds he heard her steady breathing as she slept.

It took Robert a few minutes to join her in slumber as he was still wired from all that had transpired. He woke two or three hours later. It was still dark outside, and Miriam was still curled in his arms. She groaned as he gently moved him off of his arm as it was numb and starting to get painful. Remembering the instructions she had given him in the garden of the Duke`s Head he carefully slid his hands down her flat tummy and through the thin strip of neatly trimmed pubic hair. Locating his target with ease, as it still protruded from its sheath, he began to run small circles around it with his finger tip, without touching the sensitive bundle of nerves itself.

Miriam rolled over onto her back and her legs splayed automatically. Her eyes were still shut, and she was in that mode of consciousness between awake and asleep. Robert felt her thrust with her hips, encouraging him to touch her most sensitive of areas, but he teased her for another two or three minutes until her squirming made it difficult to continue.

By now her eyes were wide open and a dirty smile creased her lips. Begging she said, "Please Robert. Enough teasing. My clit. Rub my clit. Rub it hard and rough. I`m going to come the moment you touch it. Pleeeeease Robert!"

How could he reject Miriam's pleas. He adjusted his position on the bed, so he had a better access, then using two fingers he pressed hard against Miriam`s clit and then jigged his fingers frantically at pace. Miriam`s thighs clamped around his hand as she let out a long, loud, "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!" followed by panting breaths as Robert felt her juices coat his fingers. Shivering she lay next to him with his hand still trapped between her thighs in a vice like grip.

Gradually her legs parted enough that he could withdraw his hand and he fell onto his back next to his heavily breathing spouse. Slowly she snaked her hand over his tummy and played with his pubic hair for a second before wrapping her hand around his semi hard cock. She tilted her head towards him as she lazily stroked it, feeling it grow in her hand. Agonisingly slowly she raised herself onto her elbows never stopping the slow stroking of his now fifth or sixth erection in twenty-four hours. To be honest Robert had lost count. Then she pulled herself up, so she was sitting next to him. Then she was kneeling, her bum just inches from his face. Languidly she threw one thigh either side of his head. Robert felt the sheer nylon rub against his cheeks, and he exhaled loudly.

Simultaneously her pussy was pressed with urgency against his mouth as he felt his dick being enveloped by her warm mouth. Robert poked out his tongue to taste the acrid juices that were dripping from Miriam´s inflated labia. They were sixty-nining. A thing he had only read about in his stories. His hands grasped her buttocks and tugged her downwards so he could push his tongue between her swollen lips and gather more of her sweet nectar. Her tongue was playing a wonderful symphony on his tender manhood. At times it was agony, but there was no way he was going to stop her.

Miriam arched her back violently as she came, and Robert nearly drowned in the deluge of liquid that spilled from between her lips and coated his tongue and chin. As he lapped them up like a thirsty dog he felt his own orgasm hurtling through his balls and up his stiff rod, then he jerked wildly as he spurted once more into Miriam`s willing mouth. He was surprised that there was any spunk left in his balls after all of the sex they had had, but there was enough of his creamy seed that Miriam made exagerated slurping noises as she swallowed it all.

Miriam rolled off of him and spun round to give him a quick kiss on the lips. Robert glanced at the clock on the nightstand. It was only six thirty. Thank God he was working at home this week as he was sure he could not have managed his normal ten-minute walk to the station. Miriam only worked three days a week as a relief teacher at the local primary school, so she could also sleep in.

Miriam slid from the bed and Robert listened as she used the bathroom before he heard the shower start and the glass door slide open and shut as she entered.

Ten minutes later Miriam walked back into their bedroom completely naked. Robert gazed lovingly at her and then took a sharp intake of breath as he noticed that she had shaven her pussy hair completely off. How had she known that this was something that gave him a raging hard on every time he read about hair free pussies in his erotic books.

Miriam laughed when she saw where his eyes were glued, "You like it Darling? I know you like it this way." He was just wondering how she knew when she answered his question, "Don`t forget I read all of your naughty stories. There were several things that were a recurring theme. Shaved pussy was in nearly all of the stories." Then she paused as if contemplating his reaction, "Of course. If you don`t like it I can grow it back in a few weeks."

"No. No," he stammered, "Please don`t. It looks beautiful. I cannot wait to taste it."

"And what about this my Master?" she laughed as she turned around showing him her arse. There were still four or five distinct hand marks where he had spanked her.

"Oh my God Miriam! I`m so sorry."

"Don`t be Robert. It was so much fun. I couldn`t believe it when Gayle talked about it last night, but I adored it and cannot wait to be wicked again, so you have to discipline me. I was so turned on that I came and came! Remind me to thank Gayle for the suggestion next time I see her".

"But we can save the spanking for later Darling." Her smile lit up the room as she walked over and slid into the bed. "There was something else that you promised me. Tell me all of your fantasies. Let`s see if we can agree on a few and maybe we can get started" She playfully shook his flaccid cock with her finger tips, "When little Robert recovers that is!" Her hand encircled his withered penis and she smiled at him; "Now tell me what you like and don`t like. Don`t forget, I have the best lie detector in my hand," and she gave his dick a gentle squeeze.

Robert was stunned. Was this some elaborate trap? He wasn`t sure how to start or what to say.

Miriam helped him, "First. What do you like me to wear? Stockings obviously, judging by your reaction last evening. Anything else?

"Fuck it!" Robert thought. May as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb." He shuffled backwards so he was sitting with his back against the beds headboard. Miriam`s hand moved with him still wrapped around his cock.

"Yes!" he began. "I love it when you wear stockings. It would be so hot if you wore the old-fashioned ones with a garter belt."

"Done!" stated Miriam firmly.

"I love to see you in silky underwear like you wore last night. Black, dark blue or dark Green. I don`t like it when you wear cheap, cotton, white panties."

"Done!" Miriam nodded.

"That`s it for clothing. The clothes you wear are normally very attractive."

"Thank God I did something right!" Miriam said, and Robert couldn`t tell if she was upset or joking. Her smile returned as she asked, "So oral sex. I know you always wanted to finish in my mouth, but I was always a little disgusted by the thought. How wrong was I. I loved it. I must admit that I didn`t urge you to go down on me as I was afraid to enjoy sex without you coming, but my God I changed my opinion last night. You have the tongue of an angel, or should that be devil? I never came so many times in my whole life. Just a word of warning. I will be expecting more of that, and very often!"

Robert was getting into this now as he replied, "My God that was fantastic yesterday. That feeling when I let go and felt my spunk being hoovered up by your talented mouth was something I have dreamed of. As for me going down on you, you only have to ask. Even more so now that you shaved your pussy. Your taste is like the nectar of the Gods, and I could spend all day down there with my tongue in your snatch."

Robert`s cock got another gentle squeeze as Miriam said, "We agree!"

Robert was silent again until Miriam prompted him, "Last night we did it in the lounge. That`s one of the things I know you were desperate to do. Anywhere but the bedroom. I`m sorry I denied you that, but I was always a bit old fashioned, and when the kids were here it always seemed that we could get caught."

She was going to say more when Robert interrupted, "Last night was great. I want us to fuck all over the house. When we`re horny we do it. Bathroom, lounge, kitchen, garden. Nowhere is off limits."

"I agree," Miriam said with a salacious grin. "Where else do you want to have sex?"

Robert had never really thought about that until now. When the lounge was deemed off-limits why worry about anywhere else. Now the door was open so to speak he rushed through it, " Well. When we are on our walks Sunday morning there are times when there is no one around and you look so damned sexy I would like to take you there and then, or let you suck me off behind a bush as other people are walking past."

The squeeze on his manhood was rougher this time and again Robert thought he had gone too far until Miriam said, "Agreed. Next Sunday I will wear a short skirt, so you have easy access. Of course if the opportunity doesn't present itself I can always give you a quick suck job behind a tree or something!"

Robert felt himself hardening and Miriam also did apparently as she said, "That plan seems to have pleased little Robert," and she bent down and kissed the tip before asking, Right. Now onto favourite positions. Mine is when you do me from behind. For some reason your thrusts just seem deeper when we do it doggy style!"

Robert looked at Miriam in amazement and struggled to keep the irritation from his voice when he said, "Why the hell didn`t you say something. Twenty-five years of the missionary position because I thought that`s what you liked!"

For the first time since they started this conversation Miriam looked ashamed, "I'm sorry Darling. I was brought up to believe that the man was the instigator of things in the bedroom. Unfortunately it took me this long to realise that women could also have a say in a couples sex life. I wish I had read that article twenty years ago instead of in the garden yesterday. I promise to make it up to you in the next twenty years!"

Robert thought she was going to cry; her face was so distraught. He pulled her to him and hugged her but was pleased to notice that her hand never left his now erect dick. He smoothed her hair with his hand, something he knew she loved, and she wriggled closer into his embrace. "I promise to Fuck you from behind every chance I get," he whispered into her dark hair that smelt of the pineapple shampoo she used, and they both giggled.

Miriam raised herself on one elbow and asked, "And you Darling. What new position would you like to try?"

Robert had lost all of his bashfulness now and immediately stated, "I would like you on top of me occasionally. You can ride me like a horse! Your own private stallion!"

"Mmmmm, sounds fun," Miriam cooed, "I think I would like to try that now, and little Robert seems to be in agreement," she said as she worked his cock more urgently. Seconds later she was squatting over Robert`s erection and feeding him slowly into her vagina. Robert noticed that she was very, very wet as he slid inside her with little or no problem.

Once she was sitting comfortably with his whole length buried inside her she spoke again. Her voice husky and full of lust, "Anything else you would like to try Darling? Anal? Or maybe fucking my tits?"

Robert was shocked. Where had his wife discovered all these things that had only been dreams for him. Eventually he answered. It was becoming more difficult to talk as Miriam was using her vaginal muscles to massage his cock, but he answered truthfully, "I never was much into the anal thing, but I would love to put my dick between your breasts one day. That would be so hot. And...........If we do that I would love to come all over your tits at the end. In fact I want to come on every part of your sexy body, your face, bum, breasts, tummy. I want to cover you in my come."

Miriam began to rock gently back and forth as she muttered, "That sounds delightful Darling!"

She was now grinding her clit vigorously against his pubic bone and her words were interspaced with pants as she spoke, "What. Else. Would. You. Like. To. Try. Robert? A threesome?. Me and another woman? Me and another man? Me getting gang banged by a group of men?"

Robert was now struggling to concentrate and knew he was going to come soon. He could tell Miriam was also close as her eyes were screwed shut and she was biting her lip in concentration. He hoped they could come together as he gripped her hips and began thrusting upwards. After every thrust he spoke, "Threesome. Yes:" Thrust. "Another woman and you. Yes!" Thrust. "Another man and you. No!" Thrust. "Gang bang. No!" Thrust and a long moan as Miriam`s cunt contracted around his cock as she climaxed, and he filled her freshly washed love tunnel with a large dose of his sperm.

Miriam collapsed on top of him, and he felt her hot breath blowing over his chest hair. His shrinking cock slipped from inside Miriam, and he sensed their combined juices dripping into his pubic hair as she lay gasping on his chest.

"That was so damn hot!" She said once she had recovered the ability to speak. "I guess I will be asking Gayle to pop round one evening," she laughed, and then her face creased into a frown when she saw the look on Robert`s face. "What?" she asked. "What are you hiding Robert Mills?"

Robert remained silent until Miriam said, "If you ever want to fuck me again you better spill the beans. NOW!"

Her threat was enough for Robert to tell her about the hole in the bedroom roof and what he had heard the day before, the words falling from his mouth like a waterfall. The only thing he omitted was to tell Miriam that he had been spying on Gayle and Joel for the entire time they had been living next door.

When he finished he waited for Miriam to explode. Instead she just said simply, "Show me."

Robert led her into the hallway and pulled down the ladder. They hadn`t bothered to dress as Miriam wouldn`t wait, so they climbed into the loft naked. Robert placed an unnecessary finger to his lips to tell her to stay quiet and then made his way cautiously across the beams to where the carpet still lay next to his spyhole. He was lying on the carpet and peering through the hole when he sensed Miriam lay down next to him. Aggressively she pushed him aside so she could also see down into the bedroom.

Joel and Gayle were lying on their backs, the covers kicked off against the sultry August night. Both were naked. Robert heard Miriam`s gasp. A sound that was magnified in the stillness of the attic. He glanced at her to see what was wrong. "Look at the size of his dick," she mouthed silently.

Robert looked down at the sleeping Joel. Even in its dormant state his penis was an impressive piece of meat and rested on his thigh like a slumbering serpent. He stared downwards at Gayle. Her huge breasts separated and hanging to both sides of her petite frame. Her mons was shaved like his wife`s and he could just make out a thin line of pink between her legs, that were in a figure four position.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers
123456...8