Miriam & Robert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the older couple watched the couple on the bed began to stir. Gayle was the first to wake and trotted into the bathroom to relieve herself. She was soon back, and Miriam and Robert watched with baited breath as Gayle smiled at her sleeping husband. Gingerly she climbed onto the bed and knelt between Joel`s spread legs. Miriam gasped again as Gayle began to lick along the length of Joel`s cock. The two voyeurs saw the python start to stir from its sleep, and as it did Gayle covered it with her mouth. Gayle's blonde hair covered the most intimate action as she began to bob up and down on Joel`s erection.

Joel was fully awake now and had his hand on the back of Gayle`s head. He thrust upwards with his hips as he pushed her head down to maximise his penetration. Robert and Miriam heard Gayle choke as Joel had apparently forced himself into her throat.

Gayle pulled her head free and rose spluttering to her knees. Swinging one leg elegantly over Joel`s midriff she leaned behind her, grabbed his hard shaft and manoeuvred it so it rested against the entrance of her vagina, the bulbous head already pushing between her pussy lips. Then with a loud, "Ummmph!" she lowered herself quickly and Joel`s dick disappeared from view. Raising herself onto her haunches she gradually increased her pace as she allowed his cock to pull nearly free before she sat back down and captured its entire length. Soon she was riding him frantically as Joel drove upwards with his hips to meet her downwards motions.

Every time Gayle was impaled it was punctuated by her screams of, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" becoming louder and louder as her orgasm approached, until there was a long sighed, "Aaaaaaaaaah!" and she fell forwards onto a sweating Joel.

Joel had not come yet, and Robert heard Miriam moan into a hand clasped over her mouth as Joel roughly flipped Gayle onto her back, spun her around by her hips and then slipped his slimy pole into her from behind. He was soon thrusting powerfully, and droplets of sweat flew from his forehead. Gayle was mewling as he pounded her, then she shrieked as Joel forced his thumb into her anus with no warning. The next minute was spent with Joel ramming into her as he fingered her arse using his thumb, and then it was over. Joel pulled out and holding his huge dick in one hand he sprayed his wife`s bum and back with four or five thick ropes of come. Gayle collapsed onto the bed and lay there unmoving as Joel got out of the bed and entered the bathroom. Seconds later Robert heard the shower starting.

For the first time Robert noticed he had been holding his breath and then he felt the pain where his erection was trapped between his body and the rough carpet. Miriam was tugging at his arm, and he knew it was time to go. Miriam gracefully skipped from one beam to the other util she reached the safety of their boarded attic floor. Robert followed at a more sedate pace as his hard on bounced about in front of him.

Once he reached the haven of his modelling workshop Miriam pulled him towards the wooden chair he used whilst painting. He sat down and Miriam immediately straddled him and fumbled his stiff cock into her drenched snatch. She rode him desperately before biting down on his collar bone to silence her moans as she came.

Robert still hadn`t orgasmed, so was slightly peeved when Miriam stood up and hastily exited the attic by the ladder. Robert started to descend behind her. He was walking backwards down the stairs and nearly slipped when Miriam turned around and swallowed his cock when it was level with her mouth. Her tongue lashed about rapidly in her mouth and Robert was soon gripping tightly to the ladder`s handrail as his balls hardened into pebbles and he provided Miriam with another mouthful of his seed.

Miriam left him panting and gripping the ladder and he saw her go into their bedroom. Unsteadily he managed the last few steps and followed her. "Hurry!" she scolded him. "I have been such a bad girl, surely Master wants to chastise me." She was kneeling on the bed, her arse pushed provocatively towards him.

Getting quickly into the role play Robert said, "You have been a terribly behaved woman and I see no course of action other than to spank you so severely that you cannot sit down for a week." Her moan of encouragement had Robert seconds later kneeling on the bed and spanking each buttock in turn. To his utter amazement Miriam appeared to be loving every minute of it as her cheeks turned first pink and then later a glowing, warm red.

Robert didn`t stop until Miriam begged him, "Now fuck me!" He wasn`t quite fully erect but as he lined himself up behind her he found that Miriam`s cunt was sopping wet, so he managed to force himself inside her with his hand. She experienced a quite intense climax almost immediately. As Robert stiffened inside her Miriam`s body was wracked by the small aftershocks of the first earth shaking orgasm. It took him nearly twenty minutes to ejaculate, and in this time Miriam was in a continuous orgasmic state, so when he finished she slumped forward and lay shivering on the crumpled covers.

The next three hours were spent sleeping. Both were exhausted, and barely stirred until the bright August sun burned through the bedroom window. Miriam leaned over and kissed Robert and then vanished into the bathroom. Robert rolled over and must have dozed again as the next thing he remembered was Miriam kissing him on the cheek and saying, "See you later."

"Where are you going?" He asked groggily.

With a broad smile she said, "To make all your dreams come true, and probably max out our credit card!"

With that she was gone leaving Robert lying in bed with an extremely sore dick, a headache and wondering with just a little bit of anxiety what his wife was up to.

Chapter 3

It was almost four o`clock when Robert heard the key in the front door and Miriam call out, "Robert, I`m home. Can you help me unload the car please?" Robert walked from the small room he had converted into an office and went to see what his wife had been up to all this time.

Miriam smiled at him as he stood open mouthed when he saw her. Her hair was cut in a short, layered style, her eyebrows had been plucked until they were mere faint lines of brown above her glinting hazel eyes. Her nails were painted a garish pillar box red and freshly manicured. She was dressed in a thigh length black dress of some kind of satin material that he was sure he had never seen before. Her legs were encased in shimmering grey nylon, and on her feet she wore bright red pumps with a thin three-inch heel. "You like?" she said as she gave an exaggerated twirl.

"I like!" he spluttered.

"Can you help me with the bags please, I don't want to mess up my nails!"

Robert followed Miriam into the drive where their Ford Fiesta was parked outside the garage. The back seat seemed to be crammed full of a multitude of bags with store names on a few and others of plain brown paper. As she handed him bags to carry into the house she cautioned him, "No peeping. I will give you a show later and you can tell me what you think."

Robert dutifully carried the bags inside as Miriam directed him, "That goes in the lounge, those go upstairs. These in the bedroom and that one in the bathroom."

Robert carried the bags to their assigned destinations. Miriam stayed downstairs and he heard glasses clinking in the kitchen. When he returned from his labours Miriam was pouring white wine into two glasses. She handed one to him and raised hers in a toast. They chinked glasses and then Miriam walked through into the lounge. Robert had put one of the bags from the car on the sofa. Miriam sat next to it and placed her glass on the small coffee table.

"I bought us some films. I do hope you like them," she said as her hand rummaged about in the brown paper sack. Seconds later she deposited four DVD boxes on the table next to her glass. Robert stared in disbelief at the XXX movies his wife had bought. Picking up each in turn he read the titles, a lump in his throat and a bulge in his jeans. "Married Threesomes", "Bare pussy lesbians" "The Master and Slave", "Naughty Neighbours". Miriam seemed to have covered all the bases.

"I bought this on a whim when I was in the sex shop," she chuckled as she brandished a brown leather riding crop. "Gary thought it would be the next step upgrade from just spanking. If I don`t like it we can always sell it at the charity shop." She took a sip of her drink and asked as if it was the most normal thing, "Shall we watch a film before dinner?"

"Gary?" Robert asked with just a hint of jealousy.

"Gary was the nice young man in the sex shop. You know the one. In the little alley behind the station. He was very helpful when I told him what I wanted. He also assisted me in picking out the films when I told him what you liked."

"You told him what I liked?" Robert was blushing now.

"Oh Yes. Not your name silly. I also got a store card so I can collect points for my purchases. Fifty points and I get a free DVD. I already earned twenty." Miriam was talking as if she had just applied for a Tesco card. "I am sure I will get the next thirty pretty quick as there were so many interesting things in that shop."

Robert was speechless and just nodded as she gushed, "You choose the film."

Robert regained his voice as he said, "Let`s let fate decide. Put them back in the bag and I will pull one out without looking."

"What a great idea," Miriam said as she put the four films back in the bag and then shook it as if jumbling raffle tickets at the church fete.

Robert turned his head away and put his hand in the bag when she offered it to him. Pulling out the shiny box he saw that he had chosen "Married Threesomes", and he wasn`t that disappointed. Miriam settled back in the sofa and crossed one grey nylon leg over the other and sipped her wine as Robert placed the film in the DVD player and activated the remote control.

The film shuddered into life as he sat across from his wife in the armchair that had seen a lot of the action last evening. The film was the usual low budget American porno. Husband and wife catch young baby sitter trying on wife`s lingerie. Then action packed threesome with both the husband and wife enjoying the girl and each other. As the scene ended Miriam sashayed from the room, her heels clicking as she walked across the wooden floor in the hall. She returned later with the wine and topped his glass up before refreshing her own.

The next scene was much more interesting from Robert`s point of view. Single, thirties aged woman spying on a thirties married couple sunbathing in their garden. Wife starts to blow husband and voyeur falls from the tree from where she was watching them. Couple go to help her when she lands in their garden. Neighbour sits down in chair to recover and wife goes back to blowing husband as if she wasn`t there. Neighbour helps wife blow husband. Wife and neighbour 69 as husband pumps neighbour. Wife and neighbour kneel in front of husband as he comes all over their faces and they then kiss and share his come.

When the scene had finished Robert was fidgeting in his chair trying to find a comfortable position where his hard cock was not trying to burst out of his jeans. Miriam once again topped up his wine and said casually, "You can take your jeans off if you are uncomfortable Robert, and after you do why don`t you come and sit next to me while we watch the last scene.

Robert hastily pulled off the tight jeans. His erection was visibly tenting his loose cotton boxers as he settled onto the sofa next to Miriam. As a joke he said, Aren`t you a little over dressed?"

Miriam placed her glass daintily on the table, stood up, unzipped the dress and let it fall to the carpeted floor before stepping out of it, gathering it up and placing it carefully on the armchair. Robert watched her as if spellbound. Underneath her new dress she wore new pale grey lingerie. A translucent bra whose triangular panels barely covered her nipples and aureoles. Her nipples were stiff and poking against the nearly transparent material. Her shaved pussy was clearly visible through the smallest of panties that were of a thong design leaving the globes of her peach shaped bum completely bare. The glistening grey stockings were attached to a matching garter belt by four silky straps that were clipped to the bright red lace that topped the stockings. She looked fantastic and Robert let out a low whistle as she sat beside him and told him to restart the DVD. He had paused it while he took his jeans off.

Grudgingly Robert tore his eyes away from his sexy wife and tried to concentrate on the film. This scene was a dinner party with six guests. Four women and two men. The women were all dressed in nice gowns, the men in suits. It soon descended into a mass orgy of lingerie clad women pleasuring each other and the two men. Half way through the scene Robert was startled as Miriam`s hand forced its way up the leg of his boxers and gripped his cock. Her hand was cold from holding the wine glass, but still felt fantastic. He glanced at her and saw that she was concentrating on the action on the screen as she slowly stroked his erection. Robert began to notice that she stroked him more urgently when the screen showed two women orally pleasing each other. As the scene drew to a close and the men ejaculated over the women Miriam increased the tempo until he shuddered, and his boxers shorts became stained with his come. Miriam withdrew her hand and licked her fingers clean while Robert could just only stare at her. When she had located and swallowed every trace of him from her fingers she giggled and said, "That was fun. What shall we do now? Are you hungry? Curry or pussy?" With the last remark she leaned back on the sofa and spread her legs. One leg stayed attached to the floor by a red heel, and the other was draped over the arm of the sofa to spread her legs even wider.

"Pussy it is then," Robert chuckled as he positioned himself on the floor in front of her. He ran his fingers gingerly over the damp panel of the panties that was straining to cover her pussy. Miriam leaned her head on the back of the sofa and closed her eyes. Robert tenderly moved the material away from his goal and then ran his tongue sensuously the length of her slit. "Stop. Stop!" Miriam interrupted him and he thought desperately "What have I done wrong." And then nearly fainted with relief when Miriam told him, "Before you tongue me as perfectly as I know you will, I wanted to tell you that I have spent over five hundred pounds today on the credit card. I am a terrible wife that spent our money frivolously, please don't punish me too severely with the new riding crop. Please only ten strokes, as I think I would die if you did twenty, but then again, you are the Master of this house. You can decide my sentence." With that she stood up, pulled the crop from the bag, handed it to Robert, and bent over before him, clasping her ankles with both hands.

Robert looked at his wife's bare arse. He looked at the riding crop in his hand. He stared at Miriam's puffy labia, which were clearly visible around the silky grey material forcing them apart. He took so long that Miriam called over her shoulder, "Please Master. Please punish me quickly so I can feel your wonderful tongue on my clit and pussy."

Robert was still unsure what to do in this situation, having never being faced with anything similar. Miriam had said 10, but did she really mean 20? It was a quandary, and he took the accountants way out. "Miriam Mills, I sentence you to 15 strokes with a riding crop for fliting away our money. Are you ready for me to execute your Master`s verdict?"

Miriam was almost shaking. Was it fear or anticipation he wondered, and then he heard Miriam croak, "Oh yes Master. I am ready. I am so ready."

Robert swung the crop gently against Miriam`s quivering buttocks. "One!" he yelled as Miriam urged, "Harder!"

In disbelief he swung the crop with a little more force and they followed the same procedure, "Two!"

"Harder!" from Miriam

This time he pulled his arm back and landed a stinging blow to his wife`s rump thinking that she would soon call a halt to this, "Three!"

"Much Better!" from Miriam

Robert was enjoying this and to his upmost surprise he could see that Miriam was as well. Her chest was heaving, her breathing was ragged and there was a trickle of pussy juice running down the inside of both thighs.

As he landed the fifteenth and final blow Miriam shuddered through an orgasm as her knees buckled slightly. Robert ran his hands lovingly over the bottom he adored, that was now striped with ten or more red, angry welts.

Robert helped the heavily breathing Miriam onto the sofa. She smiled at him, her whole face beaming. Miriam swung her leg once more over the arm of the seat and reached down to pull her panties to one side, whispering with a schoolgirl giggle, "Now you can feast Master!"

Robert was on her like a flash. The panties that had been just damp before were now soaked and sticking to the freshly shaved mons above her slit. As his hard tongue flicked her protruding clit Miriam climaxed. This wasn`t her normal orgasm. This was a moaning, shrieking climax so powerful that her back arched from the sofa so suddenly and intensely that Robert feared she would hurt herself, her wails bouncing around the walls of the lounge. Robert pulled back slightly, but Miriam grabbed his head in both hands and pulled him back with such roughness that his nose was pressed between the swollen lips of her pussy and her juices invaded his nostrils. Tentatively he began to stoke her with his tongue and Miriam writhed at his touch. For ten minutes he kept her on edge with the gentlest of kisses and licks, then he took her pulsing clit between his lips and sucked hard, very hard, and Miriam wailed out her appreciation as she shoved him away finally. She just couldn`t take any more.

It took Miriam a trembling ten minutes before she could manage to speak. "Jesus Robert. That was, I don`t know how to describe it, but fucking fantastic! Thank you Darling!"

Getting up onto still wobbly legs she said, "What do you want for tea? I`m not so hungry. Egg on toast do for you?"

The transition from sexy harlot to an efficient, caring wife made Robert smile, "Back to normal," he thought as he followed Miriam into the kitchen. The meal preparation was far from normal though as Miriam fried a couple of eggs and made toast dressed in heels, stockings and a bra. Her panties remained on the lounge floor. Robert sat at the kitchen table in a T-shirt and his come covered boxers. They ate in silence, each wrapped up in their own thoughts.

When they were both finished Miriam rinsed the plates and placed them in the dishwasher. Robert watched her through loving eyes. His sexy wife dressed so erotically, bending over exaggeratedly to fill the dishwasher. She knew she was giving him a perfect view of her puffy red labia as she did so.

Miriam still had her back to him as she spoke as if she was discussing the weather, "I think I need some of your tasty come for dessert. Do you think you could manage that?"

Robert was in no doubt that he could as he replied, "I´ll do my best Darling!"

She turned saying, "Good. Jump up on the table, and please remove those dirty boxers!"

Robert did as she asked and perched on the edge of the table. Miriam took a chair and sat between his legs. Using one hand she caressed his balls while the other stroked him to full hardness. Robert just stared down at her, enjoying every tingling sensation she was giving him.

Once he was standing hard and proud Miriam spent the next few minutes licking every part of his purple head and veiny shaft. She pulled his penis up so that she could lick each of his balls in turn and unhindered. As the pre-come began to ooze from the small slit at the apex of his cock Miriam gradually slipped him into her mouth, her tongue flicking about inside as Robert watched more and more of his manhood vanish. Miriam coughed and gagged slightly as the tip of his dick rested at the entrance to her throat. There was no deep throating. Robert guessed that this was probably a step to far for such a novice, even one as motivated as Miriam. To be honest his dick wasn`t that big and Miriam had 90% of it in her mouth as she sucked him, varying the tempo and continuing to use her tongue on his shaft.

123456...8