Miriam & Robert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took about half an hour before they were all tucking into Miriam`s tasty spaghetti and Robert had kept everybody`s wine topped up. By the time Robert rinsed the pans and plates and placed them carefully in the dishwasher the foursome where nearly back to their old selves and Gayle asked, "Can we fuck again please?" She really was insatiable Robert though.

Miriam as always was the voice of reason and told her, "I think we need to let the food digest for a while, lets watch a film to get us in the mood." Robert was glad that his wife had suggested this as he was feeling quite stuffed, so the troop went through into the lounge and Robert placed a DVD in the player. He didn't think the BDSM movie was one for a mixed crowd so set up Naughty Neighbours, which he found quite apt. They all settled down to watch with Gayle and Miriam on the sofa and Joel and Robert in the two armchairs.

The film started with a couple screwing and then the doorbell rang. The wife answered the door naked. It was their new neighbours who faked shock at being greeted in such a manner. They were invited in and seconds later they were all fucking each other. Pretty basic stuff Robert thought.

The next scene started, and it was a pool party with two pairs of neighbours. Somehow the tops of the bikini`s fell off the wives and they all ended up fucking again. Shitty story Robert thought.

Just as the next scene started he heard Gayle sigh and glanced over to where Miriam was vigorously fingering their blonde neighbour as they watched the film.

The next scene was a bit better, as one husband climbed over the back fence to fuck his neighbour`s wife as her husband crept in the front door to fuck his wife. The sex scenes were much more graphic with one husband anally penetrating the others wife while the other couple were orally pleasing each other. At the end there were lots of come shots and then the film finished, and Gayle let out a muffled shriek as Miriam had obviously located and attacked her G-spot with her fingers.

Withdrawing her fingers from Gayle`s snatch she looked pointedly at Joel and Robert`s erections and announced, "I see the film had the desired effect!" and they all laughed. Miriam was definitely a good MC when it came to sex games.

Miriam allowed herself to slide from the sofa onto the floor and then she started to direct the other participants, "Gayle, you lay on top of me so you can lick me, and I can lick you." As Gayle took her position she said, "Robert, get behind Gayle so you can fuck her, and I can suck you." Robert did as he was told. "Joel get between my legs so you can fuck me, and Miriam can suck your dick!"

Once they were all in position they began as Miriam had instructed. Gayle and Miriam were doing a 69 with Gayle on top. Robert was stroking into her slowly and every four or five strokes he would pull out and Miriam would lick Gayle`s juices from his dick. At the same time Joel was doing the same to Miriam and then allowing his wife to suck his cock.

They never changed positions as they all seemed to be enjoying themselves. Miriam was lavishing attention on her husbands dick as it slid in and out of Gayle an inch from her nose, then lapping Gayle`s taste from his cock when he pulled it out and he presented it to her. Gayle was doing the same with Joel and Miriam.

Gayle was the first to come, followed by Miriam and then Robert in Miriam`s mouth. Joel apparently had the staying power to match his length and was still pounding Miriam`s pussy and Gayle`s mouth a good five minutes after Robert had finished and collapsed to the floor. Miriam was now writhing around and pushing herself against Joel in an attempt to hasten his orgasm and eventually Joel emitted a low, "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" pulling out of Miriam and spraying her shiny, bald mons with his come, which in turn was quickly licked up by Gayle thereby giving Miriam another minor climax.

Slowly they all resumed their seats in the lounge and Joel spoke for nearly the first time that evening, "I think we better get going Gayle. Thank you Miriam. Thank you Robert. It was really a great evening. Maybe next time you can come round to ours?"

Gayle and Joel got dressed, each kissed Miriam goodbye and Joel and Robert shook hands as Gayle kissed his cheek, then they were both gone, leaving Miriam and Robert grinning in a lounge that smelt only of sex! Robert burst out laughing when Miriam brought the air freshener from the kitchen and sprayed nearly the whole tin around the room. Ever the perfect wife thought Robert.

The couple walked upstairs together and as they reached the bedroom Miriam kissed him. She started to head to the bathroom and then stopped. Turning to him she grinned, "And don`t think your getting any sex tonight Robert Mills, my pussy feels like it`s been fucked by the entire England football team!"

"Nothing could be further from my mind Darling!" Robert replied, and he heard Miriam laugh just before she got in the shower.

The End. Or is it?

1...345678