Miriam & Robert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gayle knelt behind her husband. Reaching between his legs she gently massaged his balls as they swung just below Miriam`s chin. Her other hand was busy between her own legs, but Robert couldn`t see what she was doing, he could only imagine, and that was more than enough for his erection to be regenerated.

Joel reached forward with his muscular arms and spun Miriam violently around until she was lying on her tummy. Hoisting her up by the hips he let Gayle position his cock at the entrance to Miriam`s vagina, then thrust himself powerfully home to the hilt. Miriam groaned as the huge dick penetrated her. Robert thought she must be really wet as Joel`s eight inches slipped in with little or no resistance.

Joel thrust in and out several times before using his hand to pull himself out and feed his cock into the mouth of the waiting Gayle, who had moved to sit on the bed next to Miriam`s bum. His wife gleefully sucked Joel and Miriam`s combined fluids from her husband's penis before she guided him back inside Miriam. Joel followed the same procedure with five or six long strokes in Miriam`s cunt before feeding himself to Gayle.

Once he was back inside Miriam this time he vigorously pounded her using long rapid strokes, his hands gripping tightly to Miriam`s fleshy hips. Robert heard the distinctive sounds of his wife's climax just before Joel withdrew and flipped her over onto her back. His face was screwed up in concentration as he masturbated furiously before shooting an abundant amount of thick, white, creamy come all over Miriam`s breasts.

Gayle was on her like a lion attacking an antelope. Her little pink tongue lapping up her husbands seed and her lips sucking the last traces from Miriam`s rock hard nipples.

Robert ejaculated onto the carpet once again before he had even noticed that he was wanking over the scene below. He must have made a louder sound though as both Gayle and Joel glanced up at the light. "Must be a squirrel," Miriam interjected quickly, although panting like a man in a desert. "They get in some times and then go away by themselves!"

Miriam rose from the bed and turned to retrieve her clothes. When Joel saw the marks that Robert had left with the riding crop he joked cruelly, "I see that your husband has punished you recently. I hope you tell him what happened this afternoon, so Gayle and I can listen to him flogging you this evening!"

Miriam smiled at the pair, " I will definitely tell him. If you want to watch I will get him to thrash me in the garden, so you can watch from your bedroom window. Would you like that?"

Gayle and Joel exchanged a disbelieving look, then Joel said, "Yes I would like to see that. What time?"

Miriam was nearly fully clothed now as she said, "I imagine it will be about an hour before Robert is home and ready. Shall we say in one hour?"

Again Joel and Gayle look at each other in complete amazement and then both nodded silently. With that Miriam walked from the bedroom and Robert hurried downstairs to greet her.

When she walked through the front door he hugged her to him, and they kissed like teenage lovers. Robert stuttered out, "Oh my God Miriam, that was so fucking hot. I wanked twice just watching. I saw you come at least three times. Did you enjoy yourself?"

Miriam gave him a coy smile as she whispered, "I did. I was so aroused knowing you were watching me. First with Gayle. Did I position her well enough so that you could see?"

"Yes Darling. Also with Joel. I had a perfect view as you sucked him, and when he fucked you from behind. Thank you. It was great. Did Joel hurt you with that python he calls a dick?"

"Fuck his dick is huge. I didn`t think I would manage to take it, but I was so fucking turned on, my pussy was literally dripping on the bed sheets.

"What was that last bit about with getting thrashed by me in the garden?"

Miriam gave him a sly smirk, "My God Robert, I have been really, really bad this afternoon. Any self-respecting husband would be well within their rights to discipline his wife for screwing not just one neighbour, but two."

"But why in the garden for God`s sake?"

"So they can watch of course. Our garden is hidden from all the other houses by the elm trees. Only Joel and Gayle have a perfect view from their bedroom. I want you to spank me with the crop and then fuck me hard, and most definitely I want them to watch you! Now let me go and get ready."

Miriam went up the stairs as Robert went into the lounge. He heard the shower running and then the hairdryer. He looked at the clock. The hour was nearly up as Miriam walked into the lounge. She was wearing the new black shoes with the five-inch heels. The new red panties and bra set with matching garter belt. Sheer black stockings with a pencil seam up the back. Her hair was done perfectly, she wore bright red lip gloss, powdery blue eye shadow, and her eye lashes were thick and black with mascara. In her hand she carried the riding crop and the handcuffs Robert had seen earlier.

Walking past him with just a grin she pulled open the patio doors and walked out into the garden. There was a small path that led to an apple tree in the middle of the lawn, It was not fully grown, and the main branches were only about seven or eight feet above the grass. There was a little paved area around the base of the tree.

Robert followed Miriam as she walked, her hips swaying as she got accustomed to the tall heels. When she got to the tree Robert saw her glance up at Joel and Gayle`s window and smile. When Robert followed her gaze he could see both Gayle and Joel watching them.

AsRobert caught up with his wife she whispered. "Use the handcuffs to tether my hands above my head. Use that branch there, and she motioned to a thick branch on the tree. Robert did as she told him, and the handcuffs shut with a soft click around her wrists with the small chain draped over the branch. Miriam was effectively tied to the tree and unable to move. She shuffled back a few inches until her arms were pulled taut and then moved her feet apart until there was a yard of the stone border between the heels. "Now flog me Master. And make it good as we have an audience. I want to feel your wrath for the next week," Then she let out a little giggle.

Robert was dressed in just a pair of boxers. He felt a bit stupid dressed so and whipping his lingerie clad wife who was handcuffed to their apple tree. However, this new Miriam was one he didn`t want to upset so he whispered, "How many?"

"Twenty," Miriam whispered back.

"Are you sure about this Miriam?"

No words, just a barely perceptible nod from his wife.

Robert used the crop. He swung it not very hard, but definitely not softly. It made a weird slapping sound as it connected with the bright red silk of the panties. Four or five more strokes were delivered and Miriam`s knees began to quiver as she gasped, "Hit me Robert. Hit me like you fucking mean it you wimp!"

Robert saw red. She had called him a wimp. He was already a cuckold, although he had enjoyed that, but now she was calling him a wimp. He lashed out with the crop. 10 potent blows that had Miriam rocking against her restraints. Her moaning was now longer and more prolonged as he lashed out five more times. Miriam was nearly hanging from her handcuffs now as she mumbled, "Now Fuck me my Darling. Fuck me hard!"

It had all been an elaborate ploy to make him mad. She still loved him. He moved behind her and pulled her panties down. He was horrified to see the deep blue, black bruising and red stripes the crop had made, but pulled Miriam`s hips back so he could slide inside her. Her first orgasm clamped his dick with her vaginal muscles, which Robert thought was a good thing as her arousal was so great there was little friction as he thrust in and out of his wife.

His two wanks in the attic prolonged their coupling, and it was nearly 10 minutes before he felt his balls shrivel, he jerked wildly as he filled Miriam with his spunk. Miriam was now basically only standing upright thanks to the handcuffs. "Take me inside!" she mumbled.

With not a little difficulty he released the handcuffs and she fell into his arms. He carried her carefully back into the lounge and laid her on the sofa. On the way he had glanced up, but Joel and Gayle were no longer at the window.

Once inside Miriam seemed to recover quicker than he had anticipated. She hugged him and they shared a passionate kiss before she told him, "Now it`s your turn Darling. Go and Hide in your office. Wait until you hear the word apple, but first give me my handy." Robert looked at her with a puzzled look. What the hell was she up to now, but as always he did as she asked.

Leaving the office door open so he could hear what was going on he heard Miriam talking on the phone, "Hi Gayle. It`s Miriam. Yes he`s gone to the pub. Yes I`m fine although my bum hurts terribly. You could. That`s fantastic. The front doors open. Yes, just let yourself in. I`m in the lounge. Thanks. See you in a minute."

A few minutes later Robert heard the front door open and Gayle call softly, "Hi Miriam. It`s me Gayle. I brought the cream.!"

"In the lounge," Miriam called back.

"You poor thing, " cooed Gayle. "Here let me help you."

"Thank you Gayle:"

"Oh my God. Look what he did to your poor arse. That`s it, lay on your stomach while I rub some cream on."

"Oooooooooo that`s cold. It feels so good. I can feel the pain easing already."

"Why...What are you doing Miriam?"

"Can you rub some of that cream on my pussy. It`s so sore after this afternoon with Joel`s gorgeous cock and then Robert. Ooooo yes that feels so good. Maybe we could have a repeat of this afternoon? You were so hot I just want to taste you again."

Robert crept from his office and peered through the crack of the lounge door. Miriam was lying on her back on the sofa as Gayle massaged a brilliant white cream onto her extended labia. Gayle was dressed in a pink tracksuit and was kneeling on the floor as she worked. She squeezed more of the cream into her hand from a tube on the floor. This time her fingers circled Miriam`s clit slowly, before dipping between her pussy lips. Miriam moaned in appreciation.

"If you could just stand up a minute it would be much easier," Gayle told Miriam.

Robert watched his wife rise onto her impossibly high heels, standing with her legs apart in front of Gayle. Gayle used both hands now. One smeared cream over Miriam`s abused bum, while the other teased her clit and slit. Robert was holding his breath now as Gayle pushed one cream covered digit into Miriam`s virgin arse at the same time as she slid two fingers deep into his wife`s snatch. Miriam wobbled slightly but didn`t fall. Robert heard her sigh, "Oh my God Gayle, that feels fantastic. Please, please let me play with you too!"

"Where`s Robert?" Gayle asked glancing around and nearly catching him watching.

"He is at the pub. He won`t be back until after last orders!"

Gayle lost her resolve very quickly and in seconds the pink tracksuit was in a pile on the lounge floor. Underneath she was completely naked. Miriam pulled her up so that the two women were standing face to face and kissed her as her hands groped at Gayle`s breasts and buttocks.

Gayle was fingering Miriam quite quickly now and Robert watched as his wife pushed Gayle away so that she landed on the sofa. Miriam was between her legs as quick as a cobra and Gayle was soon moaning as Miriam licked her slit before sucking her clit with enthusiasm. Robert watched Miriam orally pleasure Gayle for a few minutes until Miriam lifted her head up and said, "Gayle, your pussy is as sweet as an apple!"

Robert was so engrossed in watching them he nearly missed his cue until Miriam repeated louder, "A succulent APPLE!"

Robert burst into the lounge and shouted, "What the hell is going on here. Didn`t you learn your lesson Miriam? I was only gone an hour and I come home to find you back between Gayle`s legs. Your punishment will be double this time!"

Miriam played along perfectly. Her twenty years in the local Amateur Dramatics society helping her acting skills. "Oh Robert. I`m so sorry. Gayle came over with some cream for my wounds. It felt so good that this just happened. Please, please don`t punish me again. We will do anything you want." With that she looked pointedly at Gayle and said, "Won`t we?"

Gayle appeared to be a little bit frightened and nodded vigorously as Miriam told Robert, "Just come over here. Stick your cock in Gayle`s mouth while I lick her pussy. Then we can swap."

Robert went and knelt on the sofa next to Gayle. Without prompting she pulled his boxers down and hungrily sucked his cock into her mouth. She was so shocked that it didn`t occur to her to ask why he was coming back from the pub in just his boxer shorts.

Robert had only ever had his dick in one other mouth before, and that mouth was now currently slurping away at the girls clit who was expertly blowing him on his sofa. Robert couldn`t believe his luck as Gayle swirled her tongue over the head of his cock as he watched Miriam take Gayle`s clit between her teeth and bite it gently.

Gayle groaned around his cock and doubled her efforts. Her hand came up and gently stroked the length of his shaft with the lightest of touches.

Robert watched as Miriam made her tongue stiff and pushed it aggressively as far as she could between the flaps of Gayle`s pussy. Gayle let out another small whimper of joy. Miriam stopped. Rising to her feet she announced, "Swap!" Robert and Gayle looked at her expectantly. She ordered them, "Gayle on your knees and tongue me. Robert you can fuck her doggy style."

Startled, Robert and Gayle still did as she had instructed. Miriam sat on the sofa as Gayle began to lick her pussy. Gayle was on her knees, so Robert pulled her up by the hips until she was on all fours and then lined his dick up before thrusting it home.

The aggression of his thrust pushed Gayle`s face forcibly against Miriam`s slit. Robert pumped away; every stroke propelled Gayle harder against his wife`s cunt. A few minutes later they all orgasmed. Gayle was the first, moaning as her climax caused her back to arch and her pussy to tighten around Robert`s dick. This was the catalyst for him to explode inside her, jerking wildly as he did so. His reaction forced Gayle`s tongue hard against Miriam`s clit and she shrieked like a banshee as she climaxed.

The three of them lay around the lounge heaving deep breaths from the exertion. Gayle was the first to stir. She hurriedly replaced her tracksuit, and with a breathless, "I have to go!" she nearly ran out of the lounge.

Miriam and Robert looked at each other when the front door slammed shut, then they burst into fits of laughter as they hugged each other.

When they had both calmed down Robert said, "Your performance was worthy of an Oscar! Did you plan that all along?"

"To be honest it only came to me when Joel made that comment about you punishing me. Then on the way home I expanded it so you would also experience the threesome you wanted."

"Well, all I can say is thank you. I loved it." Robert grew pensive and then added softly, "How`s your bottom. I´m so sorry. I just saw red when you called me a wimp!"

"Oh Darling. We had to make it look good, plus bloody hell it was a turn on. Hanging from the apple tree in my best lingerie as my husband punished me in front of an audience. My little panties were soaked. We should fuck more in the garden, I found it so stimulating, and let's be honest. The only ones that can see us are Gayle and Joel and they have already seen more than their fair share."

"Fancy a glass of wine Robert? Let`s have a drink to toast our first threesome and then you can tell me all about how it felt as Gayle sucked your dick. Was her pussy tighter than mine? I want all the details."

Robert followed Miriam into the kitchen, and he opened a bottle of wine. They sat together chatting amicably as they did most evenings, only this time the subjects were Gayle`s pussy and Joels massive dick rather than the ladies choir and Robert`s awful golf swing.

It was about twenty minutes into the conversation that Robert remembered something Miriam had said, "What did you mean first threesome? Do you plan on doing it again?"

"Of course, don`t you?" Miriam asked with an incredulous look on her face. "I loved it. Gayle tasted so wonderful and her body was so soft and sensual. I think I could get quite into sex with women," she took a deep breath before saying, "And don`t think I don`t know that you would love to have your dick back in another young hotties mouth and tight snatch!"

"I can`t deny that it does sound appealing, however, I will confess that the hottest part was seeing you with Joel and Gayle. I`d love to see you do that again. Maybe let him come in your mouth, or maybe you would lick his come out of Gayle`s pussy after he fucked her. My God that would have me stiff for a week!"

"I`m sure that can be arranged." Her brow creased into a frown, then she said, "Let`s invite them round tomorrow for drinks in the garden. We don`t really have any secrets apart from the fact you were watching from the attic. We could just play it by ear. Maybe a bit of swapping if they are up for it, then you can have Gayle and I can fuck Joel. What do you think?"

"Sounds like a plan. Anything else we could do to tick off a fantasy or two?"

Miriam looked him straight in the eyes and said, "There is one thing I read about in one of my new books."

Robert played dumb about peeking in the bags as he nonchalantly asked, "New books?"

"Yes I forgot to tell you I bought a couple of books for research. I`ll show you when we go to bed. Well, as I was saying. There was one thing in the book that caught my eye. It`s called spit roasting. If you don`t know that term it means a woman gets on her hands and knees and a man fucks her from behind while she blows another man. Therefore the woman looks like a pig on a spit!"

Robert knew perfectly well what spit-roasting was, but played the naïve and just said, "That does sound interesting. How would you do it? With Joel and I."

"You would definitely be at the front Darling as I adore the taste of your cock, and in a show of complete transparency Joel has a bigger cock, which is too much for me when sucking it, but feels absolutely delightful when he is pounding my little old slit!" Then she burst into a fit of giggles.

"Why don`t you give Gayle a call and see if they want to come around tomorrow, then we can watch something on the TV. More wine?" Robert filled their glasses as Miriam picked up her mobile.

"Hi Gayle, it`s Miriam. No. Me to. No he isn`t. Yes we did. Wait. I have no objections. Robert and I would like to invite you around for drinks tomorrow. Yes with Joel. Great. Shall we say around seven. Great see you then. Yes me too. Bye."

"What was that all about?" asked Robert.

"She asked if there was any more spanking after she left. She said she had enjoyed it. She asked if you were really a bully. Did we enjoy it as much as her. When can we do it again. Is it OK if Joel comes next time. They are coming and she cannot wait to come. She put a big emphasis on the last word, so it looks like our little scheme is well on the way to fruition."

"Great, what shall we watch?" asked Robert.

"I fancy "Bare pussy lesbians" is that OK?"

"Well I was thinking more about Netflix, but if you insist, that sounds like an excellent choice."

Ten minutes later they were watching lots of shaved pussies being eaten by other women with equally bald mons. The story line wasn`t great but the visuals soon had them both hot and bothered so Miriam gently stroked Robert`s cock and he tenderly fingered his wife as they watched. They both managed to get to the end of the tape before coming. Miriam bent down and swallowed Robert`s load as she didn`t want another stain on the sofa, there were already quite a few, and she knew already that she would have to get the steam cleaner man to visit before the boys arrived for Robert`s birthday the following Sunday, just to avoid any strange questions.

1...345678