Miriam & Robert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four or five minutes later Robert twitched and jerked and provided Miriam with the creamy dessert she had worked so hard to obtain. Miriam swallowed every drop greedily and then beamed him a smile that almost melted his heart. "Shall we watch a film Darling. There is a new Danish detective one on Netflix, and you know we both love those!"

Robert laughed out loud, "Thank God for that. I thought you meant another porno. I don`t know about you, but this old man needs a bit of a rest. We cannot keep going at this pace, so I would love to watch the Danish detective with my gorgeous wife. However, I hope she stays dressed exactly like that!"

"For you anything!" Miriam said, rising and kissing him chastely on the lips before leading him by the hand into the lounge.

Chapter 4

The rest of the evening passed in a similar way to those of the past twenty years or so apart from the fact that Miriam was dressed in just lingerie. She had replaced her panties so as not to stain the sofa more than it already was. Robert had popped upstairs and was now wearing clean boxers.

The film was exciting, and they both were enjoying it. Halfway through they paused it while Miriam made them both a cup of tea.

Once the film had finished they placed their dirty cups in the sink and made their way upstairs. Robert waited for his turn as Miriam went to shower, but then heard her call, "You want to join me!"

Seconds later he was sliding back the glass door and squeezing into their tiny shower cabinet next to his wife. The next 10 minutes were spent washing each other's bodies with a soapy wash cloth, and then bare hands on the more private areas. Little Robert, to his credit, once more began to rise to the occasion as Miriam rinsed him off. She tried to bend down and take him in her mouth, but the shower proved too small for that, so she said, "Let`s take this into the bedroom."

The sheets were still rumpled, and the room stank of the early morning session. It was the first time that Robert could remember that Miriam had not made the bed. She lay on her back, her body still wet from the shower and Robert covered her body with his. Their Missionary position sex this time was not boring or vanilla to him. They made passionate love, sharing tight hugs and long kisses. Miriam had her legs around his waist and Robert lasted a very long time due to the multitude of orgasms he had had in the last twenty-four hours. When he did eventually climax it was in time with Miriam`s second orgasm of the night and they kissed again.

They lay together in the dusk. Miriam snuggled into the crook of Robert`s arm and he gently stroked her new shorter haircut. "I need to sleep Darling," Miriam whispered, "I have school in the morning. Are you going into the office?"

"No Darling. I have home office all week. Just sleep. I know. I need it as well!" He kissed her again and she snuggled even closer, and her arm fell across his waist.

Two minutes later and they both laughed when the sound of Gayle and Joels headboard slamming against the adjoining wall was accompanied by raucous screams of pleasure from their blonde neighbour.

Robert felt Miriam`s hand slip down and rest upon his limp cock. There was no immediate reaction from Little Robert. A few minutes passed and then Miriam whispered, "I was thinking about what you told me. What Gayle said. Her fantasy to suck my tits and the like. I was thinking that if you were OK with it I might let her. "

Now Little Robert stirred in her hand and before Robert could answer Miriam said, "I think we will take that as a yes!" and raised her head up and grinned at him.

Slowly she began stroking his hardening member as she continued to speak, "Of course I would want you there. Or if not there, at least watching from above. I have never had sex with another woman, but I must admit my interest was pricked by that film this afternoon. Those women looked so erotic as they licked each other, and Gayle is an equally good-looking woman. I don`t think I would like to start by having sex with a complete stranger, so Gayle would be perfect."

Robert hadn`t said a word throughout her entire monologue, and he remained silent apart from a low groan as a stream of semen shot up like a fountain from between his wife's fingers, because she had given him an excellent hand job as she talked.

"Well I can see you are in agreement Darling. I will come up with a plan. Goodnight!" With that she kissed him on the lips, unashamedly licked his come from her fingers before rolling over on her side with her back to his, and within minutes Robert heard her gentle sighs as she slept. She had earnt her sleep and Robert wasn`t far behind her as his new Miriam had nearly worn him out.

He was woken by Miriam kissing him on the cheek. He had slept so soundly he hadn`t heard her get up or shower. She was now dressed in her school uniform of a smart beige trouser suit and a cream blouse, with flat brown shoes, "Good Morning Master," she smiled at him, "Can I get you a cup of tea before I go, or maybe a quick blow job to get you through the morning before I get home?"

Robert couldn`t resist making a joke as he replied, "Can I have both?"

Miriam answered him by pulling away the light sheet that covered Robert`s groin, as she said mischievously, "Of course Master, but you have to be quick!"

Robert was indeed. Only three or four minutes of her wet, warm mouth working on his morning wood resulted in a very pleasant early morning orgasm. Miriam dutifully swallowed every drop before leaving, then returning five minutes later with a steaming mug of tea. Placing it on the nightstand she called, "See you later," as she exited the room. A minute later Robert heard the Fiesta start and then reverse out of the drive.

Robert sat in bed sipping the hot tea. His eyes ultimately fell on the five bags that Miriam had asked him to take to the bedroom. Placing his tea next to the bed he made his way over to the bags and carried them back to the bed.

Opening the first bag he found three matching sets of lingerie similar to that which Miriam had been wearing on her return yesterday. One in red, another in a dark bottle green and the last in a dark navy blue. There were also ten packs of stockings in various colours.

The next bag held a pair of black shoes with ankle straps and an enormous five-inch heel.

Bag three contained a silky pyjama set with French knickers and camisole top all in black shiny silk.

The fourth bag was from the local book store and there were two books inside. "How to make your man happy in bed!" and "A guide to Lovemaking: 100 Positions to try with your partner." Flicking through the pages he saw explicit pictures that were there to aid with the written texts.

The fifth and final bag was made of plain brown paper similar to that which had contained the DVD`s. Peering inside Robert gasped as he found a purple vibrator that must have been eight inches long. A pair of handcuffs and a pornographic magazine entitled "Submit!". Robert looked through the pages. All were filled with photos of women in various submissive poses. Some were bound. Some were handcuffed. There were pictures of women in ball-gags. Three complete pages of descriptions on how to discipline a slave, with photos depicting women having been, or being caned, paddled and spanked.

The last item in the bag he nearly missed. It was a small book. Maybe three inches square entitled, "The Do´s and Don`ts of threesome sex!" There were no pictures inside, just lists of how to indulge in threesomes, and also what to avoid. It was split into sections. Man-Woman-Man. Man-Woman-Woman. Woman-Woman-Woman & lastly Man-Man-Man. Hurriedly Robert replaced all the items in the relevant bags. He was now totally confused as to what he was to make of his discoveries. After contemplating this dilemma for a good thirty minutes he reached the decision to act like he hadn`t looked and wait for Miriam to introduce him to her purchases in her own good time.

Carrying his empty cup down to the kitchen he made another tea before carrying it into his office. Robert groaned as he saw his inbox had over twenty new e-mails. The next four hours passed quickly as he wrote replies, called clients, and studied the month end reports from his subordinates.

He was just moving the last mail to the relevant folder when he heard Miriam coming through the front door, and to his shock she wasn`t alone. Robert had only worn a T-shirt and boxers while he worked as the weather was still very hot. "Come through to the kitchen Gayle. I`ll put the kettle on," he heard Miriam say.

Gayle answered her saying, "I love your new hairstyle. Very sexy. There`s something new about you Miriam, you look so, how can I say this................re-born!"

"Thanks. I have decided to enjoy life more,"

"How so?"

"Well let`s put it this way. Robert is enjoying the changes I have made!"

Robert heard Gayle`s delightful laugh fill the hallway.

"Oh, I see!" she said with another peal of laughter.

The two women were in the kitchen now and Robert heard Miriam fill the kettle. "I have to thank you in a way for one of my discoveries," Miriam said.

"Really. What did I do?"

"You suggested a bit of spanking. We tried it and I couldn`t believe how much I enjoyed it, so thank you!"

"You see. I told you. Joel and I love a bit of role play. Me as his slave or such like."

"Robert loved it. This morning I called him Master and sucked his cock before going to work!"

Robert couldn`t believe that Miriam was telling Gayle all about their sex life. He stayed as quite as a church mouse in his office and listened. What was also unbelievable to him was that his cock was creating a huge bulge in his boxers. He was being turned on by his wife confessing all to Gayle.

Gayle laughed, "That`s nothing new for me. Joel can`t get up in the morning until he has shot his load at least once. He don`t care where. Mouth, pussy or even my arse on rare occasions."

"You like anal sex? I`ve never done that. I always think that it would be really painful."

"Fucking hell it hurts. Especially if you don't use enough lubrication gel. I bought a fucking big bottle so that there is always enough." The two girls were laughing openly now at Gayle`s disclosure.

Miriam went quiet for a minute and then said, "I was always such a prude you know. I love sex. I love it when Robert and I make love, but until yesterday it was always so boring for Robert. I feel so guilty."

"What happened yesterday?"

"I read an article about middle aged couples and their sex lives. How the woman should take charge to spice it up. Ever since then I have tried to make it more exciting for Robert. We had more sex yesterday than in the last year, and you know what? I loved it!" Miriam finished emphatically.

"Tell me more!" Gayle said with a giggle.

Miriam was quiet and then gushed, "Well I must have sucked Robert off at least five times, and each time I let him come in my mouth. I have never let him do that before."

"Really?" Robert heard the incredulity in Gayle`s voice.

"No. I always thought it was disgusting, but once I did it, I just wanted to do it again and again. It tastes so much better than I thought it would."

Gayle was in fits of laughter, "What else?" she managed.

"Well. We did a bit of spanking at your suggestion. I couldn`t believe how wet it got me. Then Robert gave me oral sex. He was fantastic. I came and came."

"I love it when Joel goes down on me, go on!"

"We also made love many times. I was on top a couple of times. That was also a new experience for me, having the control over the speed and depth of Robert`s thrusting cock!" Now it was Miriam laughing nearly uncontrollably.

"It sounds like you had fun. Any other dirty secrets you want to share? You're making my knickers quite damp."

There was a pause as Robert waited for Miriam to answer. When she did it was not in the frivolous, joking voice that she had used up to know.

"There are a few things on my bucket list. That`s why I asked you in to be honest, as I would like your advice."

"Go ahead. Shoot!" Gayle replied and was obviously intrigued.

"Well. Anal was one thing I had considered even though Robert told me that wasn`t really his thing. I think you answered that. The trick seems to be lots and lots of lubricant!"

The two women were both laughing hard now, and it took a few minutes before Gayle asked, "Anything else?"

"There was something. I am a bit embarrassed to ask, but I have come this far so what the hell! Yesterday I watched a dirty film with Robert. In it there two women making out and I got so aroused. I was just wondering if you had ever done it with another woman, and if so did you like it, and more importantly do you think I would?"

Gayle laughed again, but this time the laugh was definitely more salacious in Roberts opinion. "Hell yes," she replied. "I love a bit of girl on girl. Joel and I often invite one of my girlfriends over for a threesome. I`ve never seen him get so hard as he does when he watches me with my tongue in another woman's cunt!"

The kitchen went silent, and Robert held his breath waiting for one of the women to take the next step, which to him was bloody obvious.

Finally the hush was broken by Miriam, "I would love to try it. Do you find me as attractive as I find you? Would you show me how to do it?"

"Miriam you are a gorgeous woman. There is nothing I would like better than to introduce you to a bit of lesbian sex. Want to go upstairs? Or I can lick you out on the kitchen table if you want?"

"No I don`t want to do it here. Could we maybe go to your house as Robert will be home soon. Is Joel at home?"

Robert knew that Miriam knew he was already home. His car was still in the garage, and he had told her he was working from home. He guessed she wanted to go to Gayle`s house so he could watch from the attic.

"Joel won`t be back for a couple of hours yet. We have time, and all this talking has made me horny as hell! Let`s go my little virgin lesbian!"

Robert waited until he heard the front door shut behind the giggling women and then ran hell for leather up the stairs. He pulled the ladder down and went up as quickly as any fireman. From the time the front door clicked shut until he was lying on the old carpet peering down into Gayle and Joel`s deserted bedroom was less than two minutes. He was so hard it was starting to hurt, as he anticipated the show that was going to take place below him.

It was nearly five minutes before Gayle and Miriam entered the bedroom. They had apparently stopped to pick up a bottle of wine from the kitchen as Miriam had a full glass in her hand whilst Gayle carried the bottle and her own glass. Robert smiled as he saw Miriam wink up at the light, where she guessed he was hiding.

The women touched glasses in a toast as Miriam said, "How should we start?"

Gayle took a sip of wine and said, "Well the obvious way is to remove our clothes," and she began to unbutton the blouse she was wearing. Robert stared as her large breasts appeared wrapped in a black lace bra. Miriam still hadn`t moved as Gayle reached behind her and freed her massive tits. "Come on Miriam, my snatch is dripping. Get out of your clothes."

As Miriam began unbuttoning her own blouse Robert watched Gayle pull down the zip on the short, leather miniskirt she was wearing and wiggle it over her hips and down to her ankles. Her black lacy panties, that matched the bra, where indeed sticking to her lower regions.

Miriam pulled off her blouse to reveal a bra that Robert had never seen before. It was the same design as the one she had worn yesterday, just in dark purple. The diaphanous panels were already tenting from her erect nipples. As Gayle pulled down her panties, standing naked in the bedroom, Miriam pulled down her trousers. Underneath she had the thong of see through material to match the bra and sheer black, thigh high stockings. Hooking her thumbs either side of the panties she eased them down and off, making sure to bend over and give Robert a great view of her arse from his hidey hole.

"Keep the stockings on Miriam they make you look even sexier. I love your boobs, and I see you shave your pussy like me. Nothing worse than a pubic hair in your mouth when tonguing a wet slit!"

Miriam smiled, unclipped her bra and stood wearing only the thigh highs in front of Gayle, who immeadiately took the initiative and led Miriam towards the bed by the hand. Robert watched as the two sexy women lay on the bed.

Gayle began to massage Miriam`s breasts and Robert almost came then and there when Miriam slipped her hands between Gayle`s legs. His wife wasn`t playing shy that was for sure.

Miriam moved Gayle so that her legs were spread facing the peeping Robert and began to finger her with earnest, using first one and then two fingers. Gayle was now sucking hard on Miriam`s hard nipples. Miriam spread her legs in the same direction as Gayle`s and Robert watched as their blonde neighbour began to finger his wife. For five minutes the only sounds Robert heard were low moans and squishy noises from their mutual masturbation. This was compounded by the noise of the blood banging in his head.

Gayle was the first woman to come. A low mewling, followed by a gasp as she clutched at Miriam, and she increased the speed her fingers were penetrating Miriam`s pussy. Robert had a front row seat as his wife climaxed a minute later with a loud, "Fuck yeeeeeees!

No sooner had she induced Miriam`s first orgasm than Gayle was replacing her fingers with her tongue. Miriam moved again so that the V created by her splayed legs were directly in Robert`s line of sight. Once this was achieved she pulled Gayle around so that she could attack her pussy with her tongue and the same gusto as Gayle was using on her.

As his wife continued to 69 with his blonde neighbour Robert couldn`t wait any longer. His hand wrapped around his iron stiff shaft, and he jerked himself rapidly, in seconds the carpet was soiled by a copious amount of his semen. He tried to regulate his breathing as he once more peered through the hole.

The two women were now thrashing about on the bed as their tongues worked on each other's slits. Robert couldn`t see what Miriam was doing to Gayle but had a perfect view of Gayle sucking on Miriam`s clit as she pushed two fingers in and out of her snatch. They climaxed together with loud groans and then went deathly silent as Robert heard Joel calling from downstairs, "Gayle. I`m home. Where are you?"

To his upmost shock Gayle called out, "Upstairs honey, and do I have a surprise for you!" Robert waited for Miriam to bolt from the room, but instead she leaned back on the bed resting on her elbows as Gayle went to greet her husband at the bedroom door. Just before he could see inside Gayle gushed, "Guess what. Miriam came to visit. Well came anyway!" she giggled. "We were just playing together. You want to play as well?"

As Joel walked into the bedroom and saw Miriam laying on the bed, her legs splayed wide and her swollen labia paying testament to her just having had sex with his wife, he gave an evil grin and said, "Hello Miriam, what have you been up to?"

Miriam answered him in her schoolteacher voice, "Gayle was just teaching me about lesbian sex. I had told her I was curious and wanted to try it. I`m sorry if I have upset you. I can leave if you want......or you could join us?"

Joel was already ripping his shirt off as he said, "I take option 2!" Now come here Miriam and suck on this!" With that, he pulled down his pants and his massive dick sprung into view.

Miriam scooted on her bum until she was sitting on the edge of the bed. Once again she moved Joel by the hips until he was in full view of Robert as she leant forward and began stroking the large pole waving in front of her whilst looking up at the bedroom light and straight into the eyes of her watching husband. She gave Robert a brief smile before opening her mouth wide and engulfing the head of Joels thick, swollen penis. Her eyes never left Roberts as she began bobbing up and down on his hard, long cock.

1...345678