Miriam and Robert's German break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was hot Miriam. I'm as stiff as a board after watching that. Which of you good looking babes are going to take care of me?" Clark was grinning as he pulled down the khaki shorts he had been wearing and his monster dick emerged. Both Miriam and Lori crawled across the carpet to where he sat in one of the armchairs. The two women took it in turns to suck on his bulbous head. Miriam took a longer turn, so Lori dipped her head and sucked on his balls whilst running her hand up and down his thick shaft.

The attention of two gorgeous women to his cock meant he wasn't going to last very long, and in less than five minutes he was coming in Lori's mouth as Miriam licked his balls. As Clark began to soften the two girls swung as one to where Robert sat watching. Crawling like twin panthers towards him he hurriedly pulled down his shorts to allow them to feast on his stiff dick. Lori had him nearly in her throat as Miriam lashed his balls with her tongue. Robert gave a brief groan and Miriam watched enviously as Lori gulped down his come.

After a short break Miriam got up and modelled the two dresses she had bought, before Lori came back in with a red bra and panties set with nylon mesh panels covering her mons and nipples. Another stunning display that ended with her on all fours on the carpet with her husband doing her from behind as she sucked off Robert. Once more Lori got two loads of come in a very short time and Miriam was starting to feel left out. She shouldn't have worried though.

Lori padded towards her like a cat stalking a bird, then sprung on her smothering her mouth with her own. Miriam felt the familiar smell and taste as Lori dribbled Robert's come into her mouth. She swallowed it ravenously as her hands moved rapidly over Lori's body. The two girls rolled around on the carpet at the feet of their men. Each hungry to explore the other. Miriam almost ripped the dainty bra from Lori's breasts and suckled her nipples voraciously. Lori had her hand under Miriam's skirt, urgently seeking a warm, wet hiding place for her fingers. Miriam arched her back as Lori slid two fingers home, bending them slightly in a hunt for Miriam's G-spot. As Miriam sighed, signalling that Lori had hit her target the blonde stimulated Miriam's sensitive spot with the barest touch of her finger tips. Miriam was hanging on to Lori now, her finger nails scraping furrows in the soft skin of her arse. Miriam had lost contact with reality as Clark dragged her T-shirt over her head. Robert was kneeling next to her and when her breasts appeared shrouded in the prim, white cotton bra he nearly ripped it from her body.

Clark was attached to one nipple and Robert the other. The suction exerted was varying, but her nipples were hard as diamonds. The two men began squeezing her breasts as they nibbled her nipples, their teeth feeling like razors on her sensitive buds. Lori's fingers were still playing a wonderful tune on her G-spot as the blonde head dipped and Lori's lips created suction on Miriam's clit.

Miriam was putty in their hand with all the stiffness of a jellyfish. There was a fleeting moment of dismay when all of them stopped while Clark picked her up in strong arms and draped her over the back of the sofa. Her breasts hanging over the back and her knees resting on the seat cushion. Lori was back between Miriam's thighs in a flash, her lips locking on her throbbing clit as she grabbed both Miriam's buttocks roughly, and tried to tear them apart like a ripe peach exposing her pale brown rear entry. Robert was behind the sofa sucking each breast in turn, clamping her nipples agonisingly between his sharp teeth.

Lori was still sucking with all her might and spreading Miriam's arse cheeks as wide as possible. She felt the warm saliva score a direct hit on her tight arsehole as Clark dribbled it from his mouth, then shoved a meaty digit all the way to third knuckle into Miriam's arse.

She mewled loudly as sensations overwhelmed her. Robert was nearly biting her hard nipple off as Lori tried to suck her clit clean out of her body and Clark fingered her arse aggressively with a finger the size of a normal man's dick. Miriam was on sensory overload as orgasm after orgasm battered her body as she flopped across the backrest of the sofa like a limp sheet. Just when she thought she couldn't come one more time in her whole life she felt the sofa move as Clark knelt on it. He was lining his cock up at her back door and even in her delirious state she knew this was going to hurt like hell. She tried to say no, but her mouth was dry and she couldn't form the words. She steeled herself just in time as the head of his cock breached her anal muscles. The searing pain was only momentary, then he was inside and inching his way deeper and deeper.

Robert was standing and forcing his erection against her tightly closed lips. Of course she opened wide for the man she loved. He thrust himself home through her cracked lips. The pain in her bum was increasing as she accepted Clark's massive member further and further. Lori had two fingers in Miriam's cunt to accompany her persistent sucking on Miriam's clit. Orgasm number, fuck she'd lost count, arrived and the sofa nearly toppled backwards as her body shook so fiercely.

Miriam groaned around her husband's cock as Clarks cock appeared to now be in her intestine's and still burrowing further. This was a fuck she would never, ever forget. Then Clark was moving backwards, her relief short lived as he slammed himself home once more. An insane thought crossed her mind that it must be like fucking drying tar for him as she could feel every muscle in her arse constricting around him, trapping him, holding him, trying to stop his thrusts, but to no avail.

Robert grabbed both sides of her head and began to fuck her face, her mind had wandered, and she had just left him in her mouth, so he had taken it upon himself to increase his enjoyment. Her man was prodding so strongly that Miriam felt him bouncing against the start of her throat. She tried to open her mouth wider for him, but it wasn't possible, she was a limp rag. Robert came first, just a dribble of his tasty come landing on her parched tongue. Clark was still sticking his tree branch in her bottom, but she felt him begin to quiver, and then the relief as his hot sperm gushed into her arse, bringing a little reprieve as it acted as a natural lubricant.

Her next orgasm rumbled through like an passing train, but Miriam was unable to enjoy it as she was wiped out. Lori at last freed her pulsing clit from her lips as she moved to catch her husband's come as it leaked from Miriam's arse onto Lori's tongue. Then she was free to fall sideways onto the sofa, a totally drained husk of a woman lying panting, sweaty and tender on the plush red material.

Miriam was in a near coma of over stimulation as Robert went to turn on the bath. Clark picked her up as if she were a tiny flower after Lori had tenderly removed her last items of clothing. Placing her carefully in the water Clark kissed her on the forehead, Lori kissed her cheek, then the two American's left silently as Robert slipped carefully into the water with her, tenderly splashing the cool water over her aching body.

They spent nearly an hour in the bath. Miriam's revival was slow, but gradual as Robert apologised over and over for allowing everything to go to far. Miriam waved him off, "It wasn't your fault Robert. I wanted it. In all my life I have never come so much. I lost count of how many times. My body was so sensitive, every touch was bliss."

Miriam rolled over in the bath when she regained control of her own movement. Robert gasped when he saw her anus was still gaping as if she had sat on their kitchen towel holder at home. Carefully Robert wiped around the redness at the rim with a flannel and Miriam moaned softly under his touch. "Are you sure you are OK Miriam? It looks very sore."

"Mmmmm, just keep doing that Darling. It doesn't hurt, but I feel every brush of your hand as if magnified ten times. It feels so good. Aaaaaaaaaaah" Robert was now running his finger around the gaping hole.

"Does that feel good, or am I hurting you?"

"Don't stop Robert. Please don't stop." As Robert continued gingerly fingering her rear entry Miriam lay half in and half out of the massive tub, her breasts squashed against the tile floor, her legs still in the water and her bum pointing at Robert as he splashed cold water on it as his fingers worked.

Robert was amazed when Miriam said breathlessly, "Robert Darling. If you are up for it I would really like you to fuck my arse now. I can feel every breath of wind like it's a hurricane and I am sure it will feel fabulous."

Robert was already hard from touching Miriam's body whilst cleaning her. He raised himself out of the deep bath like some weird sea monster, water cascading down his body as he placed the glans of his dick in the widened entrance to Miriam's butt and thrust himself home with little or no friction. Clark must have stretched her so badly that her muscles had not returned to normal. Miriam sighed, normally a sign of her orgasm, but Robert thought that couldn't be possible until she began to shiver and shake as her climax rocked her from the core.

Robert felt her tremors in his cock, a delicious feeling as if someone was running a vibrator at full power up and down his shaft. As his wife whimpered and shuddered Robert began to plough her arse. Taking care and time he waited for Miriam to stop him, but she seemed content, only letting out occasional small groans of gratitude. Their lovemaking was caring and full of passion, then Robert filled her arse for the second time that day with creamy spunk and she allowed herself to slide back into the now cold soapy water with Robert hugging her to his chest.

As the water turned from cold to unpleasant the couple moved from the tub. Miriam led Robert by the hand through the massive suite and out onto the terrace. It was just turning dusk. The couple stood hand in hand, nude and looking out on the beautiful view from the terrace. They stayed that way until the tree line disappeared into inky blackness as the sun dipped below the horizon. Miriam said in a hushed voice, "Tomorrow is our last day Robert, its been so wonderful, thank you so much. I have enjoyed every single minute."

"Me too Darling. You are a very special woman. I just couldn't imagine my life without you. You are beautiful, intelligent, giving, powerful, sexy and inventive. What more could any man want."

"Maybe a blow job?" Miriam answered with a chuckle.

A giggling Miriam ran back to the bedroom with Robert chasing her. A while later as Miriam pushed the last of Robert's come from the corner of one lip into her mouth with one tiny finger Robert asked, "Shall we get ready for dinner now you have had your appetizer?"

"Can't we stay here tonight. Just order something from Room service. Better make it something full of carbohydrates as you need to keep your strength up," she smirked maliciously.

Robert padded into the lounge and picked up the phone. Half an hour later he heard the elevator arrive as he was towelling his hair dry from the shower. Walking out into the lounge he saw Bettina chatting to Bettina, who had delivered a large tray containing two massive cheeseburgers and a large portion of chips. Miriam was still naked from the shower she had taken before him, but chatted with Bettina as if this was totally normal. As the blonde German turned to leave she ran one finger sensually down Miriam's body starting at one nipple and finishing with a subtle touch between Miriam's legs.

When she was gone Robert asked, "What were you talking about to get that reaction?"

"I invited her and Hans to a party tomorrow night after dinner. I thought we could invite Clark and Lori as well. Make our last evening a night to remember."

"Sounds like a terrific plan." Robert wouldn't admit it but he had a little thing for the blonde American, and Bettina had definitely been a voracious lover.

They ate the burgers sitting in bed watching porn on the bedroom TV. After the food was all gone and waiting for it to digest they had made love a couple of times before falling into an exhausted sleep.

Chapter 6

Robert opened his eyes the next morning to see Miriam feverishly tidying up the room. Articles of discarded lingerie were being stuffed in a laundry bag. Clothes were being hung on hangers in the closet. Shoes were being paired up and lined up below her clothes in the closet. Seeing he was awake she vanished into the lounge before returning with a steaming cup of coffee. "You really are the perfect wife," he said taking the cup from her hand.

She grinned at him and said, "No I'm not. A perfect wife would already have her man in her mouth as he drank his morning coffee, let's just say I am adequate!"

With that she dragged back the sheet and dived onto the bed nearly causing the hot coffee to spill from the cup. Miriam put her oral skills to good use as Robert leaned back against the padded head board sipping his coffee and feeling like a king. His cup was empty at the same time as his balls.

Walking into breakfast they looked around. Clark and Lori were waving at them. There were no other guests apart from Sharon who was sat in a dimly lit corner drinking tea and munching on a piece of toast. Miriam wandered over to the mousey girl and sat down opposite her as Robert went to join Lori and Clark. "You OK Sharon? Where's Terry?" Miriam asked caringly.

"I´m fine," she sighed, "Terry got called back to head office over the fiasco in Ulm. He left at five this morning and won't be back until tomorrow evening."

"That's fantastic news," Miriam almost clapped her hands in glee. Sharon shot her a puzzled look with her brow creased as Miriam added, "We are having a party in the suite after dinner tonight as it's our last night. You must come," Then she winked leaving Sharon under no illusions as to what the word come meant.

"I couldn't," Sharon started before Miriam interrupted her firmly, "Sharon you will be at our room at ten thirty. Am I understood!"

"Yes Miriam," Sharon's eyes studied her toast as if it was a cure for cancer.

"Good. See you later." Miriam went to join the other three and ate a large breakfast which was still only a quarter of what Clark managed to consume. Miriam filled the Americans in on the party. When Hans brought her coffee she asked what time they would be finished with dinner, and he said normally around eleven if the guests leave punctually. "We will!" she told him with a smile.

The hotel seemed to have a low occupancy today. There were only the four of them and Sharon at breakfast and when Robert and Miriam went to the pool for a day of sunbathing and relaxing there was no one in sight. Lori and Clark had gone for a quickie as Lori had described it. Sharon had turned down their offer to join them and had gone to her room to read.

Another beautiful sunny day was spent reading, dozing and playing in the cool water of the pool. They didn't see a soul apart from Hans who intermittently came to ask if they needed anything.

At one point Miriam removed her top and Robert asked, "Are you sure that's allowed Miriam?"

"Of course darling. It's all the rage in Europe to go topless." She lay back on the sun bed with her arms by her side and only the tiny triangle of red material covering her mons. Robert stared at her lovingly and had to admit she looked stunning with the sun beating down on her firm breasts, flat tummy and athletic legs.

She was proved correct in her assumption when Hans made his usual rounds and said nothing about it, in fact he told her, "You can go totally nude if you want. Everybody here has already seen you naked," He said with a knowing grin, "If any unexpected guests arrive I´ll come and warn you."

Robert watched in astonishment as Miriam shimmied out of the bikini pants when Hans went back into the hotel, before lying back on her towel wearing just her red baseball cap and sunglasses.

There sun beds were pushed together like a sort of outside double bed and Robert was startled from his reading as Miriam's hand snaked across from her side and burrowed under the waistband of his baggy shorts to grip his cock.

Robert lay their unmoving as Miriam, still lying on her back staring up at the umbrella providing them shade, as his wife slowly gave him a wank right there beside the pool where anyone could see them. Robert felt so degenerate lying by the pool while his naked wife gave him a hand job in the warm German sun. His cock was as stiff as iron as her fingers played up and down his shaft.

When Miriam felt the tell-tale signs of his impending orgasm she moved as quick as lightening, spinning onto her tummy, pulling his shorts down just in time to wrap her lips around his glans as he began to spurt. Swallowing everything she pulled his shorts back up and murmured, "Delicious. I didn't want you to have a big stain on the front of your shorts." Then she lay back down again a satisfied grin on her face.

This same act was repeated nearly identically later in the afternoon after Robert had spent an enjoyable hour rubbing coconut smelling sun oil all over Miriam but concentrating on her pale breasts and waxed mons. One of his slippery fingers had strayed to her clit as he worked, as he fingered her to a pleasant, relaxing orgasm.

They were both more than contented as they walked arm in arm back to the hotel when the sun made its way below the trees. They hadn't seen one other person the whole day, apart from Hans.

Once in the room they saw Bettina had cleaned everything perfectly. There were fresh bed sheets on the large bed. The lounge was spick and span, and both fridges had been restocked. There were fresh towels piled on the terrace sunbeds and extra ones on a seat next to the jacuzzi.

They showered together. Robert shaved, dressed quickly and went down to the bar. Clark was there already, and they shared a drink while they waited for their ladies.

Miriam was travelling down in the elevator when it stopped at the first floor and Lori got on. They kissed, being careful not to ruin their carefully applied makeup. Miriam thought Lori looked fabulous. A bright red miniskirt that showed off her long legs to perfection, it was so short that Miriam could see the bright red tops of her ebony, sheer nylons. Lori was wearing the new shoes she had bought in Baden Baden, pale blue to match the halter top she was wearing that definitely had no bra beneath it and was cut short to expose her midriff.

As she entered the lift Lori remarked, Wow Miriam. The new dress suits you. Miriam cast an eye on her reflection in the mirrored back of the lift. She was wearing one of her purchases from their shopping trip. A violet dress that finished just above the knee. It was pure silk and felt to her like she was wearing nothing at all as the material was so light. There was a thin, deep V that went from neck to nearly her navel, with a gold clasp at her throat that fixed the dress in place and stopped it falling open. Underneath, a lemon-coloured lace, bustier was visible through the V-cut. Her grey stockings ended in the same shoes as Lori's, only Miriam's were violet to match her dress. The two made an enticing pair as they entered the restaurant.

Hans was behind the bar and Robert asked him why the hotel was so quiet, they were the only four people in the bar.

"Tomorrow the whole hotel is booked for a conference with people from Audi and Porsche. We only had single nights available today, and most people want to stay at least two or three days when they come here." He explained as Miriam turned and saw Sharon enter, her gaze fixed to the hard wood floor.

Miriam tut, tutted when she saw her in a dowdy brown skirt down past her knees, a white blouse that looked like it came from Primark, and a thin woollen cardigan that Miriam's mother would have been afraid to wear in public. "That just will not do Sharon!" she said harshly. "We are having a party later, not a fucking funeral. Lori come and help me!" With that the three ladies left the bar leaving Clark, Hans and Robert having a drink together.