Miriam and Robert's German break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they returned to the bedroom a few minutes later Robert was already snoring gently in the middle of the massive bed. Miriam and Sharon cuddled into him on opposite sides and were both soon fast asleep.

Chapter 7

Robert was used to waking up with Miriam playing with his balls. This morning was a new experience as there was another tiny hand wrapped around his dick as his wife juggled his balls with her fingers. Looking down he saw four eyes staring up at him instead of the normal two. Then he remembered that last night he had apparently inherited a new house guest, who was now running her tongue over his morning wood as she stared up at him in adoration, with his wife smirking next to her. "Morning blow job duties will be shared from now on," Miriam was giggling madly as Sharon placed her lips on the tip of his cock and her tongue trailed over the tiny slit in the top.

Robert knew better than to argue with Miriam, so let his head rest on the fluffy pillow, shut his eyes and relaxed. Sharon was very talented and induced a quite pleasurable wake up orgasm as Miriam gave her pointers. Once his balls were satisfactorily emptied Robert went about the business of arranging a flight for Sharon as the two girls packed, then went to Sharon's room to pack her few belongings and to compose the note for her shitty husband.

The majority of Sharon's frumpy, old-fashioned clothes were just dumped in a pile on the bed with the envelope for Terry containing her letter on the apex, telling him basically to Fuck Off and he would be hearing from her lawyer. Miriam had helped Sharon with the letter as her hands were shaking so badly and she couldn't think clearly.

Miriam had lent Sharon an outfit for the journey as the two women were almost identical in size and build. When they waked back into the suite Robert thought they could have been twins when he saw them, "All fixed. You are on the same flight as us." He informed them.

Sharon's small travel bag with her toiletries and just a few personal mementoes was added to Robert's suitcase and Miriam's massive bag in the centre of the suite. "What time do we have to check out Robert?" Miriam asked looking at her watch.

We have to be out by twelve. "The flight leaves at five, so should be plenty of time to get to Frankfurt."

Robert's face creased into a frown as Miriam checked her watch again, gave a malicious smirk and started unzipping her skirt, "Perfect. It's only ten thirty, time for a quickie, so get your beautiful dick out husband. You have two gorgeous women at your disposal in a fabulous, luxurious suite."

An hour later and the car moved onto the autobahn. They had enjoyed a nice relaxing threesome with Miriam gyrating on top of Robert's cock, Sharon moving her pussy energetically across his tongue. The two women had kissed passionately as Robert squirmed beneath them. A quick shower together was followed by a farewell hug with Hans and Bettina, swapping of contact details with Clark and Lori who were lying by the pool, then they were off.

The journey was uneventful, and the plane actually landed early at Heathrow. The usual wait at bag claim was not that bad and their car service was already waiting as they exited the baggage hall into arrivals. All in all a perfect trip, although there were a few moments when Sharon had nearly lost her nerve and gone back to Terry, but by the time Robert lugged all the bags into their hall she was resigned, and quietly ecstatic about starting her new life.

Miriam showed Sharon to the tastefully decorated guest room and Sharon stared at her in dismay until Miriam explained, "It's just for the neighbours and our kids. You will of course sleep in our room. That's if you want that is?"

Her smile was as wide as the Mersey tunnel as she hugged Miriam and the two toppled onto the bed. One thing led to another and by the time Robert had carried their two suitcases up to the bedroom and then walked in with Sharon's small bag the two women were already half undressed with Sharon busy between Miriam's thighs. "A thank you lick out!" she told the couple later with a grin.

Once Miriam had recovered from her pleasant thank you from Sharon the two women went about unpacking and sorting out things as Robert went downstairs to check his e-mails in the small office. Clothes were sorted into colours, darks and whites for washing. The toys were set to one side for cleaning. Miriam and Sharon laughing hysterically when they discovered the cock ring from Hans that Miriam had found on the terrace and shoved in their bag

Sharon was quiet for a few seconds when she unwrapped the brown paper surrounding the ebony cane Miriam had bought in Baden Baden. Miriam had taken it tenderly from her hands whispering, "Don't worry, that's for Robert and I. We didn't help you from one abusive relationship to put you in another." Miriam put the cane carefully into her wardrobe and they carried on sorting out the detritus from the holiday.

Once the first load of washing was running Miriam took Sharon into the bedroom and sorted out a few of her older outfits for her to wear with a promise of an extended shopping trip the next day after they had visited Thomas Byrne, an old friend of Miriam's who she had been at university with, and was also an excellent divorce lawyer.

Sharon carried the armful of Miriam's gifted clothes to the guest room and went about hanging them in the wardrobe as Miriam went downstairs to check on Robert. She found him hanging up the phone with a client as she casually slipped into his lap, coiled her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. "Thank you Darling. What we are doing for Sharon is a really positive thing. I have the most caring, loving man in the World!"

Robert gave her a grin, "I may have altruistic intentions as well my love. Don't forget that I now have two gorgeous women that I can command to do my bidding. There is also another valid point that you may have forgotten," Miriam gave him a puzzled look, "I'm not getting any younger and the way you make use of my cock is nearly wearing me out, so if you have a quickie with Sharon every once in a while I might just be able to keep up a little longer!"

They were both laughing and kissing when there was a timid knock on the door frame. "Am I interrupting?" Sharon asked.

The couple laughed and almost together said, "No. No." Miriam held out her arms and Sharon scampered between them as Robert hugged both his women.

They were all still in a three-way cuddle when the front door opened and Gayle blew through it like a tropical storm, "Miriam! Robert!" she yelled.

Resignedly Miriam called, "In the study!"

Gayle walked in dressed in her usual mini skirt. Pale grey this time, with a white, cropped T-Shirt with the word "Bitch" in bold black letters stamped across her massive tits.

"Welcome home Master," she said, her tone mock deferential, and then giggled loudly. Then stopped, "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you had company."

Miriam rose from Robert's lap and did the introductions. "Gayle, Sharon. Sharon, Gayle. Gayle is our sexy, deviant next-door neighbour. Sharon is a very good friend of ours that will be staying with us for a while as she is going through a divorce."

Gayle looked a bit glum as she asked softly, "So no more neighbours games evenings for a while then?"

Miriam laughed and Sharon blushed as she said, "Don't worry about that Gayle. I am sure that Sharon will be an active participant in our play evenings." Then with a salacious grin at Sharon she added, "Especially when she gets a look at your husbands massive plaything!"

The ice was broken as everybody in the room laughed. Sharon laughed a bit quieter than the others as she wasn't hundred percent sure what the joke was, even if she had a reasonable idea. Sharon followed Miriam and Gayle into the kitchen where wine was poured and Miriam filled Gayle in on all their adventures, leaving nothing out from Nina to last nights orgy. Gradually Sharon relaxed in their company, although there was a slight moment of unease as Miriam explained about Terry.

Once Miriam had finished and Gayle reported that they had had in no way such an exciting time whilst Miriam and Robert had been gone Gayle got up and stated, "Well, better be going. Joel will be home in a minute wanting his dick sucked before dinner!"

All three girls were laughing as she left with Miriam calling after her, "If you and Joel have nothing on tomorrow you can pop round in the evening. The Master can introduce you to my new purchase, "The Black Rod", I cannot wait to try it myself!"

"See you tomorrow!" shouted Gayle over her shoulder, then she was gone.

Seeing Sharon's puzzled frown Miriam explained quickly about the Master and slaves role plays involving herself and Gayle after which Sharon went quiet as Miriam fussed around tidying up the kitchen. The washing was finished, and she added the next load before going out into the garden to hang it on the clothes line.

As Miriam was pegging stockings, panties and shirts on the line Sharon asked so quietly that Miriam almost missed it, "Miriam. If you don't mind, and of course if the Master agrees, I would also like to become his slave. In fact, not just for the role plays, but always. I love you both so much."

Miriam turned and frowned, a pair of her smoky grey stockings suspended in her hands just below the washing line. "Sharon, you are nobody's slave. Remember that," she said sternly, "But if you want to join in the games that is your choice. There will be no pressure from either Gayle or I, and definitely not from Robert."

"I want to!" Sharon said her smile wide.

"Well then we better stop by Gary's and get your uniform, so you are ready for tomorrow evenings game night."

Sharon skipped up to Miriam, kissed her full on the lips, "I cannot wait!"