Miriam and Robert's German break

Story Info
Robert and Miriam have a long weekend in Germany.
45.6k words
4.82
11.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
245 Followers

Judging by the ratings, and those that chose to mark it as a favourite it seems that enough of you enjoyed Miriam and Robert's latest adventures, so here is the next instalment. I do hope you like it. The story is quite long, but hopefully it will keep you amused. As always any resemblance to persons living or dead are purely accidental. All characters are made up from my own warped imagination. The story belongs to me, so please do not use it without my permission. As always the tale contains descriptions of many kinds of sexual activity, so if you are under 18, or those kind of things offend you, please move on. Thank you so much for your kind comments on the last piece. If you haven't read Miriam & Robert and Miriam rides (Robert) again, yet I suggest you do so before this one, as it will provide necessary insight into the background of the characters, and there may be some references used here that will only make sense if you have read the previous stories. So here it is "Miriam and Robert's German break!" As always this story is set in a utopian World where STD's and unwanted pregnancys do not exist.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 1

As Miriam lay on the bed with Robert rubbing Nivea into her battered bum he felt absolutely terrible. Joel and Gayle had left about twenty minutes ago after Miriam had made them all coffee. The atmosphere in the kitchen had been very strange. Robert had no doubt that all four of them had more than enjoyed themselves in their own way, however, this latest step would need a bit of time for them all to adjust too.

Robert pulled another two fingers of cream from the large white plastic pot and smeared it liberally across the multitude of thin red welts covering his wife's gorgeous bottom. Some of the marks were deep and obviously painful although incredibly Miriam herself was in high spirits. "That was so much fun Darling," She was almost babbling with only the occasional wince or flinch as Robert rubbed in the salve. "Did you enjoy yourself Robert? Fuck! It was so hot when you whipped Gayle's arse. Did you see Joel's face? I thought he was going to come there and then. His cock was as hard a granite!"

Staring at the damage he had inflicted on his wife Robert was more reticent, "Miriam. We have to ease up a bit. I know you like all this spanking and things, but the last thing I want to do is scar you for life. I love your beautiful bottom, and even though all this role playing is wonderful fun for me too I think we went a little too far this evening!"

Miriam swivelled around and Robert nearly slid one greasy finger right up her arse, such was the speed of the movement. "What do you mean Darling? Everybody enjoyed themselves immensely. I must have had five orgasms, and Gayle was coming all night. Joel was a walking erection from the moment he walked in the lounge until he left with Gayle just now."

Robert frowned. "Yes I know that, but!" He stared at Miriam's puzzled expression, "Me spanking Gayle. I just don't know. When we do it, that is fine. We know each other so well I can stop immediately when I sense it isn't enjoyable for you. I don't know Gayle as well, plus it seemed to be more for Joel's kicks than for hers. What if she reported me for assault? We would be in all the papers. I would lose my job. The kids would probably disown us. Especially that bitch Wendy."

Miriam smiled at her husband. "Look, if it makes you feel any better I will have a girlie chat with Gayle tomorrow and see how she felt about everything. Now. If you have finished fretting you can use those slimy fingers to make my back passage wide enough to accept your massive dick."

An hour later they were rinsingeach other off in the shower after a quite intense session of anal sex, that Robert had to admit he was getting to really relish. At first it had been more for the experience. Then as he and Miriam had become more proficient at it he was starting to move it up in his top five sexy things to do with his wife. Miriam sucking his cock would always be number one on that list, but anal was now at about place three or four in the Hit Parade.

The pair had laughed together one evening as they both named their top five sex acts as they sipped wine in the kitchen. Both had agreed that sucking Robert's cock was without doubt number one. Then Miriam had surprised him by putting spanking, whipping, flogging in at number two, but eating his wife filled that slot for Robert. Anal was third for Miriam with Robert's tongue coming in at fourth. Robert had Anal at third, and then the flogging bit. Normal sex as they called it was all clubbed together in fifth place for the pair. There was a long discussion about where hand jobs fitted into the list before coming to a mutual agreement that this was an integral part of blow jobs and should therefore be considered as number one. Number one for both was now Blow/Hand job!!

Robert was slightly worried about Miriam placing her flagellation so high in the list. This apprehension increased when Miriam had brought her latest purchase from Gary home. A bootleg DVD called "The lashing of Lena", It was only about twenty minutes long and involved a beautiful brunette being hung from a beam in a barn and brutally flogged with a bull whip. The film had turned Robert's stomach but judging by her high powered performance in the bedroom afterwards it had been a serious aphrodisiac for Miriam.

As Miriam played warm water over his sore cock to wash away the suds from the shower gel she asked, "What are you work plans for the next weeks? Next week on Thursday is the start of half term, so I have a week off."

Robert flinched as Miriam pulled his foreskin back to ensure that she got all of the soap. "That could be quite convenient actually. On Sunday I have to fly to Frankfurt for a European Managers meeting. That finishes on the Friday. You could fly out and meet me Thursday night. Then we could spend a couple of days in the Black Forest, or Munich. Whatever you fancy. I can probably take some vacation as I still haven't taken any this year."

Miriam's hand was now busy slowly stroking his dick. This apparently had nothing to do with cleaning it as the last of the soap had been gone for a good minute, "That sounds great Robert. I would love that."

Robert was having trouble thinking now as Miriam's hand was moving much more rapidly. "I will book something tomorrow then!" He managed to get the last word out before a dribble of his come dropped onto the floor of the shower. He had already come three times that evening so there wasn't that much left in the tank.

They lay in bed listening to Joel fuck his wife next door for a bit, but they were both tired and soon dropped off.

The next morning Robert was up at six to catch the seven thirty train. Miriam was not scheduled to work until the next day, so he crept into the shower, then shaved, before getting dressed. He gazed down at Miriam who hadn't stirred. The weather was warm, so she had kicked off the sheet while he was in the bathroom and now lay on her tummy, her brown hair obscured her face and one leg was drawn up to make a rough figure four.

The marks on her bum were now colouring. Swathes of yellow and purple bruising rekindled Robert's feelings of guilt as he silently closed the bedroom door and made his way downstairs. He made a coffee. He drank it hastily, almost burning his mouth. Then left for the station.

Work was not overly busy. Most were preparing for the Manager's meeting in Germany. Robert was looking forward to seeing colleagues who he usually only interacted with on Zoom or by e-mail. The meeting was also expected to be fun, as the company had had a good year with record profits and no bumps were foreseeable in the coming year.

Having put the finishing touches to his presentation he busied himself with preparations for Miriam's flight and a few days away in the beautiful Black Forest. He booked BA out of Heathrow for Miriam at 17:00, arriving in Frankfurt at 19:30. He found a charming four-star hotel in Bad Wattenberg for Friday through Wednesday. The village looked small, but advertised stunning panoramic walks in the area. He booked a rental car for the five days and called his friend in HR to ask if he could be off for the time after the Management meeting. Once it was agreed he would be available by mobile or e-mail in an emergency everything was confirmed.

Robert made a few calls to clients and then decided to leave early. It was nearly four when he boarded the train home. Walking through the front door he heard laughing coming from the kitchen. After placing his work things in the office he strolled into the kitchen. Gayle and Miriam were sitting at the table, a bottle of wine between them and Robert noticed that it was nearly empty.

As he entered Miriam greeted him as always, "Hello Darling!" Whilst Gayle sniggered as she said, "Welcome home Master!"

Robert smiled at both. Taking a glass from the cupboard he poured the last remaining drops from the bottle into it and toasted the two women before draining the glass, "Started early today I see ladies!" He said with a grin.

"We were just talking about last night and how much fun we all had," Miriam said. Robert detected a slight slur in her voice as she wasn't the biggest drinker the World had ever seen.

"Fuck yes, Master!" chipped in Gayle. "I loved it when you got all dominant. Watching you and Miriam had me nearly wetting my panties, and when Joel gave you that whip thingy to do me I almost creamed myself. We definitely have to do that again," Gayle paused before adding quietly, "But not for a week or so. My bum needs to recover first!"

Robert chuckled as the women burst out laughing. Taking another bottle of wine from the fridge he poured himself a large glass with the reasoning that he better catch up. He topped up the ladies glasses, then left them to chat. Going upstairs he stripped off his work clothes and pulled on the clean T-shirt and shorts that Miriam had laid out for him on the freshly made bed with the sheets smelling of flowery softener.

By the time he went downstairs the second bottle was almost empty and the women were snickering at something he was too late to hear. As he sat down Gayle looked at him. Her face flushed. Rosy cheeks and droopy eyes from the wine. "Now that the Master is home, what do you want us slaves to do for him?"

Robert flashed a quick look at Miriam. His wife was smirking. Her face bright red from the afternoon drinking. "Gayle wants to be your slave now as well! We are your harem so to speak. You are the dominant man to command us as you will!"

Robert could see that maybe he had underestimated how much they had drunk, but decided to go with it anyway. It wasn't as if they hadn't already done nearly everything two couples can do together.

"Even though I can see that both of you need disciplining for this outrageous drinking in the afternoon I want to be a benevolent Master. We will save that for another day." Robert was getting reasonably good at these role plays now, although his acting would never be up to Miriam's standards. Even so, he was still quite startled at the looks of dismay on the faces of both his slaves when he told them that they wouldn't be punished.

"In that case Master, what would you have us do?" Miriam asked him trying to keep the regret from her voice.

"I have had a busy day working while you two have obviously not. I now want you to do the work while I relax."

"You want us to blow you Master?" asked Gayle. The glee in her voice was apparent.

"We can do that Master," added Miriam with a broad smile.

"Maybe later. Now I think I would like to watch a Lesbian show while I finish my wine, so follow me!"

Robert grabbed his glass and walked into the lounge with Miriam and Gayle following in his wake. Once all three were there Robert sat on the sofa and pointed to an area of carpet just in front of where he was sitting. "You can do it there!"

Robert sat and watched as the two women turned to face each other and embraced. Their kiss was quite extended as their hands roamed over each other's bodies. As usual Miriam was nicely dressed. A brown dress that fell to her knees with buttons all the way up the front. Underneath it she would be wearing nice lingerie Robert knew. It had been one of his first requests when Miriam had told him she was going to give their sex life a new spark.

Robert grinned at that thought, "Give it a spark. She had set the bloody thing on fire, and it had exploded!"

Miriam had also confessed on their trip to London that she now wore such things for her own pleasure as well as his as it made her feel feminine and sexy.

Gayle was wearing a thin pink T-shirt with a bright red skirt that reached only to mid-thigh. Miriam soon had her hands under the T-shirt and Robert could see her hands moving beneath as they squeezed Gayle's ample bosom. Robert went back to the kitchen to get the wine bottle and by the time he returned Gayle was expertly undoing the buttons at the front of Miriam's dress.

Somewhere in the time he had been gone Gayle had lost her T-shirt and bra. Her magnificent breasts jiggled as she fought to undo the last of Miriam's buttons. At last it was free, and Miriam shucked the dress off of her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Robert took a sharp intake of breath as he saw that Miriam was wearing one of his favourites. A matching red bra and panties set in bright scarlet. Her medium sized breasts held only just in place by the small see through triangles that showed her erect nipples off to perfection. Her waxed mons was easily visible through the translucent panel of the panties that had only two thin straps to support it and a larger ribbon that was nearly secreted between the globes of Miriam's arse.

Miriam did a pirouette so that Robert could see her whole body, and again Robert felt a pang of guilt when he saw the bruising on her rump. The thin garter belt had four straps for each leg. The pale grey stockings they were attached to had an inch of matching red lace at the tops. Robert thought she looked fabulous and Little Robert was already hardening as he gazed at his wife.

Gayle had been on all fours as she undid the last button on the bottom of Miriam's dress, with Miriam standing in front, her legs slightly apart. Gayle now moved forward so that her nose rested on the diaphanous panel of Miriam's panties. Using one tiny hand Robert watched with bated breath as Gayle eased the panties aside before running her tongue languidly from the bottom to the top of Miriam's slit. Miriam shuddered at her touch.

Moving onto her knees whilst never letting her tongue stop moving on Miriam Gayle grasped both of Miriam's buttocks and pulled Miriam towards her. Miriam's eyes closed, and her hands rested gently on Gayle's hair as the blonde lapped at her snatch with Robert watching from the sofa.

Robert had now eased his shorts down to his knees as his erection was being inhibited. He was gently stroking himself when Miriam opened her eyes wide and then tenderly pushed Gayle away. Gracefully she slipped to her knees and shoved Gayle onto her back. With a pent-up urgency she literally dragged the skirt and the miniscule panties that Gayle was wearing off in one action.

With a quick look and a smile at Robert she buried her face between the young blonde's thighs. Robert could hear faint slurping sounds as she proceeded to use her tongue on Gayle's apparently very wet pussy.

Ever so slowly Miriam moved her body to the right until she was able to swing one nylon clad thigh over Gayle's head, therefore allowing Gayle to be able to also pleasure Miriam as she continued to use her tongue and fingers aggressively on Gayle's sex.

Robert was now painfully hard as he watched his wife and their neighbour doing a 69 on their lounge carpet. Gayle was just starting to make muffled whimpers indicating that she might come soon when Robert yelled, "Stop!"

Four eyes swung in his direction. "Your Master needs to come very urgently. Then if you are good you can go back to what you were doing."

Miriam covered the distance between them and had her lips around his dick so quickly it was like a mongoose attacking a cobra. Gayle was a few beats behind his wife. Robert stared down while the two women took it in turns to use their mouths on his rampant cock.

After a while they developed a rhythm. Miriam would have the head of his dick in her mouth as Gayle sucked and licked his scrotum. Then they would swap. It didn't take long before Robert was shooting a very sizeable load into Gayle's mouth as Miriam sucked his balls.

The two women shared a deep, spermy kiss and Robert said breathlessly, "Very good ladies. You can continue as before."

For the next twenty minutes Robert watched as the two women licked and fingered each other to a couple of orgasms. By this time he was hard again so made them kneel before him and then alternated which hot snatch he shoved his cock into. This time Miriam won the prize as he was buried deep within his spouse when he ejaculated.

Robert was sitting on the floor, his back resting against the sofa as Gayle said, "Thank you Master," gave him a quick peck on the cheek and left them alone.

Miriam giggled as she also added a breathless,"Thank you Master." Her kiss however was much more passionate as she snuggled in Robert's lap as his come leaked out of her and onto his limp dick and empty balls.

The lay hugging for a while, then Miriam went to start dinner as Robert popped upstairs for a shower. When he returned Miriam put a plate of sausage and chips in front of him. As was normal for her now a days she hadn't replaced her dress, so Robert got served with her just wearing her red bra and panties with grey stockings. He definitely wasn't complaining.

As they ate Robert filled Miriam in with all of the plans that he had made. Miriam was very happy, saying, "That all sounds fantastic Robert. I cannot wait to get away for a few days."

Miriam went to shower as Robert cleaned up the kitchen. Later they sat and watched a couple of their favourite series on Netflix before making their way up to bed. Miriam was working the next day, but Robert had home office until Friday. They lay in bed and listened to Joel and Gayle for thirty minutes while Miriam gave Robert a lazy hand job. When he was about to come she swallowed the head of his cock and guzzled his semen, because, as she pointed out, "I haven't had any of your delicious come today Robert. Plus, I just changed the sheets."

They were both still smirking as they rolled over and tried to sleep despite the shrieks of ecstasy from Gayle next door.

Chapter 2

Robert woke with Miriam sucking his dick. It was now their normal custom that when Miriam worked and Robert was staying home she would give him an early morning blow job, bring him tea in bed and then leave for work. Robert had been in the middle of a pretty salacious dream involving Miriam and Gayle so it didn't take Miriam long to get him to come. The other reason was that his wife had turned into the Queen of blow jobs. There wasn't a day that went by where she didn't first of all practice the art, and secondly, she watched hours of porn every week looking for tips on how to improve her skills.

A quick peck on the cheek, then she was gone. A steaming mug of PG tips left on the nightstand.

The rest of the week passed relatively tamely. Miriam had a few nights of parents evenings and Robert was called into the office on Wednesday and Thursday, so the couple didn't see that much of each other. They still managed a quick snuggle or a romantic fuck as they lay in their bed listening to Joel and Gayle's headboard banging against the wall.

Saturday was spent doing those normal things that couples do. Miriam did the washing and Robert paid bills and settled his credit card. Miriam had a few hours in the garden whilst Robert retired to the loft and had a relaxing time painting some new Napoleonic British Rifle Brigade soldiers that had arrived in the post on Thursday. The green tunics he was painting reminded him of one of his favourites of Miriam's underwear sets, the bottle green one she had worn in London.

ColonelB
ColonelB
245 Followers