Miriam and Robert's German break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearly thirty minutes later when the trio reappeared. Lori and Miriam gave Sharon a little push as they re-entered the bar, so that she was in front of them, "What do you think guys?" Lori asked loudly.

"Wow!" from Robert. "Jeez!" from Clark and a low whistle from Hans.

Sharon looked beautiful. Lori had done her hair and make-up. Her brown locks were blow dried and styled, curling to her shoulders. Thick green eye shadow highlighted her brown eyes. Her lips were a slash of bright red. She was wearing the grey mini dress that Lori had worn the other day, but with skin tone nylons and the yellow heels from Miriam. Her nails were painted post box red to match her lipstick. She looked ten years younger, and twenty times more fuckable Miriam thought as Hans handed the three flutes of champagne.

The five walked into the restaurant carrying their drinks. Hans had pushed tables around so that there was a table set for five in the corner of the room. Miriam told them that she had requested Hans to arrange for just one course, much to Clarks chagrin, so that they could get to the "dessert" a lot quicker, and Hans and Bettina would be finished clearing up quicker.

The meal was still adequate, even for Clark. A large schnitzel smothered in a mushroom sauce and Brätkartofflen, fried salty potatoes, carrots and cauliflower smothered in melted cheese. All was washed down with four bottles of crisp white wine.

The talk around the table was all about how much fun they had had in the last days, even Sharon joined in as she finished her third glass of wine. "Nearly time to party," Miriam said with a smirk, then turned to Sharon, "Sharon. I have a special job for you tonight."

"Yes Miriam. Whatever you want."

"You are going to be the cleaning woman."

Sharon features collapsed in dismay, and she muttered, "OK Miriam!"

Miriam was laughing, "Don't look so unhappy. I think you will enjoy this type of cleaning."

Sharon still looked miserable as she asked, "Really?"

"Yes really. You're job is to clean up all the come."

Now Sharon's face changed from unhappy to puzzled, "Like from the floor?" she asked.

Miriam was laughing openly now and all the others at the table were staring at her waiting to see what she had in mind.

"No Silly. Your job is to clean the pussies, and maybe bums, when they are full of come. Plus of course the cocks, so that when they are used the next time they are clean. I think you will be a very busy girl as it is the most important job on a night like we have planned. Of course you will still get fucked a lot as well!"

Sharon's face was beaming now as she nearly yelled, "Oh Thank you Miriam for choosing me. I will do it as best as I can!"

Clark proposed a toast. "To Sharon. This evenings cum guzzler!" They all cheered, and surprisingly Sharon did so the loudest, as they all touched glasses in the centre of the table.

Hans and Bettina were hastily cleaning up as the five of them made their way up in the lift. Arriving at the room Miriam said, "I suggest we wait for Bettina and Hans." This received nods of approval from the others. "Robert and Clark, please fix some drinks, while ladies I think it is time to reveal what we have secreted under these beautiful clothes."

Lori, Sharon and Miriam went into the bedroom, returning a few minutes later in just their lingerie. Lori was topless, her black stockings clipped to a red garter belt that nearly matched the lacy stockings top. Her panties were so small that they barely covered her mons.

Miriam had yellow bikini panties, the same colour as the bustier that had been seen all evening through the V-cut in the dress. They were cut high on her hips exposing her long legs. The bustier had cut outs where Miriam's hard nipples were already poking through. The panties had no gusset, and her aroused and swelling labia were already evident pushing through the slit.

Lori was wearing just silk red panties that Miriam had given her. The thong design left her hard buttocks completely uncovered. The skin tone stockings were attached to a matching red suspender belt. She was topless, but her nipples were gripped by Miriam's nipple clamps.

Robert and Clark were dishing out the drinks when the bell announced Bettina and Hans arrival in the elevator. The pair stepped into the room. Hans was totally naked but is balls and cock were trapped in a black, rubber cock ring. Miriam was intrigued by this as Gary in the sex shop had told her about them, but she had never seen one in use.

Bettina was wearing high heels with an old-fashioned girdle, the huge clasps attached to black stockings. A pair of grey, loose French knickers completed her look as she too was topless. It wasn't the classic sexy lingerie look, but it seemed to work for Bettina, and she looked great. Robert quickly provided the new comers with drinks, then the atmosphere became a bit strained as everyone knew why they were there but no one wanted to make the first move.

Ever the perfect hostess and wanting desperately to get the party started Miriam put her gin and tonic on the coffee table and dropped to her knees in front of Hans and wrapped her hand around his dick before opening her mouth wide and taking nearly three quarters of his length, paying special attention to the contraption attached to his cock and balls.

Once the ice was broken the others paired up and Sharon stood by waiting for her first assignment. Robert bent Lori over one of the arms of the sofa and was quickly ploughing into her using her garter belt as he loved to do, pulling himself in and out. Bettina lay on the sofa with her head at the opposite end to where Robert and Lori were fucking energetically. The blonde German had her head hanging over the arm so that Clark could push his massive member nearly down her throat.

Robert came first. He really enjoyed fucking Lori, her tight snatch and dynamic style soon had him emptying his balls. As soon as he finished Sharon moved like a woman possessed, sticking her tongue into Lori's cunt as deeply as possible, lapping up every drop of Robert's seed. When she was happy that Lori was clean enough, and after the American woman had shuddered through an expletive accompanied orgasm she swung around and licked Lori and Robert's come from his dick. This resulted in Robert gaining an impressive new erection.

Looking around and seeing Miriam now riding Hans on the carpet and Clark banging Bettina as she sat on the edge of the sofa Robert spun Sharon around and took her doggy style with her hands gripping onto the coffee table. He was still pistoning in and out of Sharon when Clark gave a booming growl as he spurted into Bettina, he presented his cock to Sharon who dutifully sucked his enormous cock clean while Robert was still banging into her from behind.

When Sharon climaxed and her vagina tightened around his cock Robert blew his second load in less than twenty minutes. Sharon moved like lightening, Robert's come running down her leg. Sliding between Bettina's thigh she gobbled down Clarks come as she felt Lori lay between her own legs to catch the dribbles of Robert's spunk leaking from her own cunt.

Hans cock ring was working perfectly, and he and Miriam had changed from her on top, to Hans piledriving her in a classic missionary. She had already come once and was getting close to her second when Hans screwed his face up and with one final violent thrust she felt his semen splash her inner walls. When Sharon's tongue replaced the German's cock Miriam had her second release, but Sharon had already moved on as Miriam shivered on the carpet, Hans cock by now safe in her mouth.

Robert and Miriam grinned at each other across the room as they lay recovering before their next adventure. Looking around the room they saw Lori hungrily mouthing Hans cock. Sharon was on her back with Clarks cock in her mouth and Bettina's blonde head nodding furiously between her thighs. Miriam crawled over to her husband who put an arm around her in order to cup one breast as Miriam ran her fingernails over his semi hard dick. In this manner they saw the others climax one after the other. Clark was first, Lori second and Hans third. Sharon was still swallowing all that Clark had given her when she slid over to Hans to suck off the come that Lori had missed.

There was a brief pause, like half time at a football match where people drank thirstily. No more alcohol, but lots of Coke, water and Fanta. Hans and Bettina went for a smoke on the terrace, and surprisingly Sharon and Lori both cadged a cigarette from the pair as Clark, Robert and Miriam sat in the lounge. "Great party!" Clark said to no one in particular.

"Not bad!" Robert concurred and Miriam just smiled to herself happily. After the smoke break there was liberal use of the bidet and shower head to remove old spunk and the smokers all washed their hands and used tooth paste and mouthwash to get rid of the smell.

When everybody was sitting around in the lounge Miriam began roll call, "Clark you have had Sharon and Bettina, so I guess I am next. Robert you did Lori and Sharon, so Bettina you get my husbands talented cock in whichever hole you agree on. Hans Fucked me and Lori, so Sharon get ready for a super young cock. Lori you are on clean up duty as you have had Hans and Robert and husbands are last." Seeing her look of sadness Miriam added, "You can also join in with who you want!"

Miriam was going to say more but Clark's hand wrapped around her ankle, and he manhandled her across the carpet, her bum sliding easily across the plush floor covering. He pulled her on top of him so that her pussy rested on his face and Miriam let out a low "Aaaaaah!" as his tongue played along the sensitive skin between her vagina and anus. Her hands rested on his muscular abdomen as she enjoyed the feeling of his tongue teasing her puckered hole and his brawny hands holding her in place by the top of her thighs.

Looking around, Miriam saw her husband was back with his favourite Lori, and Bettina. Lori had her head buried between Bettina's thighs as Robert banged into her doggy style. Miriam grinned to herself as she saw Roberts hands wrapped around Lori's garter belt as he did so. Bettina had lost the grey French knickers, and with the old-fashioned girdle and her full body writhing under Lori's skilful tongue, it could have been a scene from the mid-thirties.

Sharon was making plenty of contented sounds as she sat astride Hans, riding him slowly and grinding her mons hard against his athletic body. Miriam returned to her own pleasure as Clark was now sucking hard on her clit, one meaty finger of his left hand already deep in her vagina, as his right-hand index finger teased at the entrance to her arse. She allowed herself to fall forwards onto his tummy and grasped his baby's arm of a penis with both hands. There was a slight dribble of pre-come at the tip. She removed this with her tongue just as the finger teasing her arse was pushed right up her back passage. Miriam was being penetrated simultaneously in the anus and vagina whilst Clark nibbled at her clit. It felt fabulous. Miriam opened wide and Clark's bulbous mushroom head filled her mouth.

Robert had paired up with Bettina, and she had lain with her head on his lap, sucking him until he was hard. Robert was thinking about how he was going to take her when Lori intervened and pushed Bettina onto her back and knelt, bum up in the air between her thighs. Robert silently admitted that he wanted nothing more than to fuck the American beauty again. This was apparently a shared sentiment as Lori wiggled her bum urgently as she worked laboriously between Bettina's thighs. Grabbing hold of the silky red suspender belt he slipped with ease inside her tight, wet, warm pussy.

Miriam heard, as if in another room, as Sharon climaxed loudly, and Hans groaned through the arrival of his own ejaculation. She was now straddling Clark, his massive penis buried to the hilt, it felt like she was sitting on a tent pole, stretching her as never before. Slowly she rose to her haunches and began the upwards motion that would pull Clark from inside her. Once she felt the head of his dick resting between her inner labia she slammed herself down hard and felt him fill her to capacity once more. Miriam was quite content to sit there, stuffed with cock watching the others. She rotated her hips as she glanced around just to keep Clark interested.

Sharon was now busily sucking Hans cock clean. Bettina had left Lori and Robert and was scooping Hans come from Sharon's snatch with one finger before letting it dribble into her mouth. This act seemingly making her and Sharon equally happy.

Lori had Robert's cock nearly down her throat as he licked her pussy. The classic 69 position.

Miriam could feel her climax building so renewed her efforts. Bouncing up and down on Clark as his large hands cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples through the gaps in the bustier. They both came together. Clarks seed gushing into her as she shuddered on top of him. She sensed Sharon before she felt her. Sharon was occupied with her tongue where Clark's and Miriam's bodies were co- joined. Miriam raised herself slightly so Sharon could attend to Clarks come covered balls and shaft. Sharon's tongue ran deliciously over Miriam's slit, that still had Clarks cock sticking out of it. Sharon was a hard worker that was for sure, taking nearly three minutes to do an intense cleaning of Clarks balls and lower shaft, plus Miriam's arse and pussy lips. Then Miriam moved herself higher and Clarks slimy cock plopped from inside her and landed directly on Sharon's outstretched tongue followed by a deluge of Clark and Miriam's come that had been trapped inside her by the massive plug of Clarks glans.

Crouching on the floor, her legs pulled up underneath her she gazed around. Robert and Lori were still sixty nineing, Miriam was close enough to see her husbands dick in Lori's mouth and then deeper until the blonde American's throat bulged, and Robert purred. Lori opened her eyes and gave Miriam a salacious wink as she deep throated Miriam's husband. Miriam knew Robert was close, she smiled back at Lori as she gagged. Robert had shot his load directly down her throat, her eyes were watering as she tried to swallow it all.

Sharon must have done an excellent job of cleaning Clark as his cock was still in her mouth, but now fully hard. Miriam lazily stretched her arm out and her fingers slid easily between Sharon's puffy lips. Miriam casually fingered her still watching the others.

Lori had rolled from on top of Robert and sat with her back resting against the sofa. Hans stood in front of her, his cock at mouth level and Lori was obediently sucking his dick. Miriam noticed that the cock ring had gone missing somewhere in the evening. Robert was drinking from a water bottle as he leaned against the back of the sofa. Bettina was trying desperately hard to stiffen his limp penis with her hand and tongue.

Miriam felt Sharon shudder as she added another finger to the girls snatch and Miriam was full of admiration when she looked over and saw that she had nearly all of Clark's massive dong either in her mouth or down her throat. Clark was panting like a man lost in a desert and would soon be coming Miriam suspected.

Bettina seemed to give up on Robert as Miriam saw her husband was not responding no matter how desperate he was to succeed. She wandered over to the loose trio of Clark and Sharon, with Miriam still idly shoving two fingers into Sharon's cunt. Sitting down next to Miriam she said nothing but began sucking Miriam's nipples in turn, and massaging her breasts through the lacy, yellow bustier. Miriam had one hand free so began rubbing gently around Bettina's clit. It was hard and red, sticking a long way out from its protective sheath.

Miriam's prediction about Clark proved correct as Sharon spluttered wildly as her stomach was filled with his spunk, bypassing her mouth and just running down her throat. She shuddered once more on Miriam's fingers as her vaginal walls gripped the digits on Miriam's right hand.

Bettina began breathing heavier while she still sucked and kneaded Miriam's oversensitive breasts as Miriam rubbed her clit more insistently. Lori choked loudly as Hans deposited a quite sizeable load in her mouth and Miriam was quite shocked as she had a tiny orgasm just from Bettina sucking her nipples. Bettina had a larger orgasm once Miriam pinched her clit quite ferociously as she came.

Sharon lay to one side of Miriam whilst Bettina snuggled into her from the other side. Lori had literally dragged herself from the sofa and was lying on Clarks barrel chest. Robert and Hans were casually chatting and drinking Coke, their limp penises slimy against their thighs.

The party started to break up. Lori and Clark were the first to leave, thanking everyone profusely and swapping kisses. Bettina disengaged herself from Miriam's embrace and kissed her and Sharon, "We have to go to Miriam." She groaned theatrically, "Hans and I have to do the breakfast service in less than two hours." Then she yelled, "Hans! Wir gehen!"

Hans shook Robert's hand, came over and planted a kiss on Miriam and Sharon, then taking Bettina's hand they disappeared into the elevator leaving Miriam sitting on the floor, her arm around Sharon and her fingers casually playing with the clamps still attached to Sharon's tortured nipples. They were both nearly blue now, so Miriam removed them. She couldn't be sure, but suspected, that Sharon actually climaxed as she did so.

"I'm going to shower Darling," Robert said wearily and vanished into the bathroom.

"Thank you Miriam," Sharon whispered. "I haven't had such a great time since I met Terry. It was fabulous just to let go and just be myself for once."

Softly Miriam said, "Terry seems like a bit of an arsehole. If you don't mind me saying."

"He is," Sharon spoke almost dreamily.

"Why don't you leave him?" Miriam was running her finger tips with a featherlike touch over Sharon's abused nipples as the two women chatted.

"I really want to, but where would I go. I have no family, Terry controls all the money. I don't even have my own bank account." Sharon paused then finished aggressively, "I'm fucking trapped in a boring marriage to a manipulative man I fucking hate."

Gently Miriam said, "Come and stay with us for a while. We can help you find a good divorce lawyer. You can get money from Terry until you get back on your feet. We have a room."

"I couldn't. I just couldn't. Could I?"

Robert emerged from the bedroom smelling of shower gel and rubbing a towel over his brown mop of hair. "Darling. I just invited Sharon to stay with us for a while, as she is going to divorce her bastard of a husband. I hope you don't mind."

Robert did mind but looking at the conviction on his wife's face and Sharon's pleading eyes he acquiesced immediately. "Whatever you want Miriam. Of course you are welcome Sharon."

"In fact," Miriam started, "Why don't you leave the bastard a note and fly back with us tomorrow. By the time he gets back to England the lawyers letter will be waiting for him."

Sharon's face went from elated to depressed in ten seconds. "I would, but I literally have no money. No access to our account, and no way to pay for the flight."

Miriam's heart nearly burst with adoration and pride as Robert jumped in, "Don't worry about that. I will book you a flight, you can stay at ours, and when you get back on your feet you can pay us back, plus it will be fun to have you around."

Sharon sprang from the floor and threw her arms around Robert so forcibly he nearly toppled over. Miriam strolled over and disengaged their apparent new house guest from around her husband and the two women walked tiredly into the bathroom to shower.