Miriam and Robert's German break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh how delicious. I love to suck Robert's come right out of his dick. I do it once a day at least. How are you feeling? Doesn't it feel great just laying here playing with your clit?"

"Uh, uh!" Sharon was having trouble forming words now as her fingers increased the pace.

Miriam was still going slowly in her own pants as she wanted to control the conversation, "So you have never had anybody with their tongue in your pussy?"

No words, just a frantic shaking of her head from Sharon.

"Robert is an expert, but the best tongue job I ever got was from my neighbour Gayle. Fuck, she can make me come so much with her tongue by the time Robert comes home I almost rape him in the hall."

Sharon's hand stopped moving and she glared at Miriam. "You have sex with women? Like lesbians? How, why?"

Miriam leaned back, closed her eyes and as if away in some erotic dream she told Sharon, "My dearest Sharon. You have never been tongued properly until you have been done by a woman. Some men try their best, but we know exactly which buttons to press." Raising her head and smiling at Sharon, who was still staring at her, her face a picture of shock. She followed this up with a curt, "Which I will now prove to you. Take off those panties now and spread your legs for me. I am going to eat you until you come and come!"

Miriam wasn't at all sure if it was her arousal or her naturally submissive nature that had Sharon pulling down the red panties, and placing one leg either side of the lounger, spreading her legs as wide as she possibly could. Miriam rose slowly, dragging out the anticipation and trepidation for the other woman. Moving onto Sharon's bench she nestled between Sharon's thighs, pushing them even wider apart to reenforce her dominance in the situation. The musky aroma of her need filled Miriam's nostrils as she took an exaggerated sniff.

The next ten minutes were spent with Miriam licking, sucking and fingering Sharon to multiple orgasms as she wriggled and tossed on the warm wooden bench. Miriam loved her taste, the fact she was so pliable, and mostly that she was a very good-looking woman, especially with her breasts and throat flushed with desire.

When Sharon slumped on the bench like all of her bones had magically been removed Miriam at last gave her respite. Glancing over her body she saw Robert standing behind the large picture window watching them. She gave him a smile and a wave then slid her panties off. Placing one foot either side of the bench facing Robert and Sharon's feet she squatted on the heavily breathing Sharon's face. "Eat me she!" ordered harshly.

Sharon's first touch with her tongue was hesitant and unskilled, but when Miriam pinched both of Sharon's nipples insistently the tongue moved quicker and deeper on her hot snatch. Miriam ground her pelvis against Sharon's outstretched tongue and looked intently at her husband who was now stroking a rather impressive erection with his bathing shorts around his knees. Miriam beckoned him to come join her.

Robert pulled the shorts further down and then off. Padding bare foot towards the women as he watched them for a second. One totally unaware of his presence, the other turned on even more by being observed having sex by her husband.

Waggling her tongue at him she pointed silently at Sharon's thatch of brown hair. Miriam settled onto Sharon's face, pinning the woman to he bench by her body weight on her head as Robert lay on the bench between Sharon's splayed legs. As Robert ran his tongue the length of Sharon's gash Miriam felt her struggling between her thighs. Two sharp slaps to each breast stilled her fighting, her tongue delving once more into Miriam's moist tunnel.

Miriam had been the recipient of Robert's efforts with his tongue often enough, so wasn't at all surprised when Sharon began to squirm as Robert worked his magic. Sharon had Miriam's clit firmly between her lips, sucking more powerfully as Robert brought her closer and closer. As Sharon climaxed it felt to Miriam like there was a limpet attached to her buzzing clit, such was the suction Sharon was providing as she shuddered through her orgasm. This was enough to get Miriam off too, she felt her own juices flood down onto the face trapped inside her thighs.

Standing up and freeing Sharon, she watched as she spluttered from trying to imbibe Miriam's wetness and also from the realisation that their was a strange man between her thighs. That stranger was now raising his head and grinning at her like a maniac. "Oh my God!" she gasped.

Miriam was the evil dominatrix, "My husband definitely deserves to be rewarded for giving you such a nice orgasm. Suck him, and you better make him come or I will be very, very disappointed."

Robert couldn't believe it as Sharon followed Miriam's instruction without a moments hesitation and he found his stiff cock surrounded by her full lips in seconds after Miriam had spoken. Sharon assaulted his cock like her life depended on it. Bobbing up and down as her tongue flicked around inside trying to touch every square millimetre of his throbbing dick. He was already half way there from playing with himself as he had watched earlier so he lasted only a few minutes before breathlessly stating "I'm going to come!"

Sharon stopped her frantic dipping on his cock and took it with one tiny hand from her lips. "Put it back and let him come in your mouth!" came the stern reprimand from Miriam. Robert felt his cock once more in the velvety warmth of Sharon's mouth. It was just in time as he shot his load, his hips jerking wildly as he pumped his seed into her.

Miriam was full of admiration as she saw that Sharon swallowed all that he could give her, and actually seemed to enjoy sucking every last drop from him, even holding him in her hand as she licked every trace from his shaft and glans. When she was finished Miriam remarked, "Excellent. Let's take a short break, then we can go again."

For the first time since Miriam had started masturbating Sharon actually looked happy about that suggestion.

Robert lay on the bed as he listened to the elevator descend to the lobby containing Miriam and Sharon. It was almost three hours later. Those three hours had been exhilarating and tiring. Sharon had reminded him so much of Miriam. Not only her look, they were the same size, but also that after that initial session on the terrace she had become a wildcat. The lovemaking that afternoon had been plentiful, and Sharon was a more than willing participant in everything he and Miriam had suggested, until her mobile rang. Terry had told her he would be back in half an hour. The change was like a curtain being pulled closed as Sharon returned to being the meek, timid creature that Miriam had whisked away from the pool nearly five hours ago.

Sharon left in her ugly, ill-fitting swimsuit and nearly running to get back to the pool. Miriam accompanied her for moral support.

Robert lay his head on the pillow and closed his eyes, rerunning the fun events of the last few hours. After they had come in from the terrace they had all had a drink. Robert had acted as waiter, providing the cokes and waters. Miriam had then had him lie on the bed as she had dressed Sharon in a variety of her underwear sets which she then modelled for Robert.

The two girls had hidden themselves in the closet, so as not to ruin the surprise for him as Sharon emerged in various bras, panties, corsets and bustier. All worn together with stockings and high heels. Every time Robert became erect, which was three times, the show would stop, and Sharon would either suck him off or he got to screw her in a variety of positions. Unbelievably he felt himself hardening as he remembered his particular favourite.

Sharon had entered the bedroom from the closet in his favourite bottle green ensemble. The bra and panties hugging her firm body. The suspender belt was clipped to anthracite-coloured stockings with a dark black trim. She was tottering on Miriam's five-inch heels and Miriam was only a step behind, but totally naked.

Robert had taken her doggy style on the bed with Miriam lying beneath Sharon. Every time he had penetrated Sharon's tight snatch he had felt Miriam's tongue running along the length of his shaft as she licked it clean of his and Sharon's combined juice. He had come so quick it had surprised both girls and Sharon gave a little sigh of disappointment as she hadn't orgasmed. This turned to squeals of joy as Miriam used her tongue to scoop out Robert's premature deposit. When she sucked hard on Sharon's clit with the pretence of gobbling up the last drips of Robert's seed Sharon had shrieked her climax so loudly Robert had imagined he could hear the windows rattle. There had been a brief pause in the fashion show then as Sharon and Miriam fingered and tongued each other to a couple of orgasms.

All in all it was a very pleasant afternoon in his opinion. When he asked Miriam about it when she re-joined him on the bed ten minutes later she told him, "Fantastic. Better than I ever could have imagined!

He groaned as Miriam's hand closed around his dick, but it wasn't for sex, she just wanted to hold him as she dozed off. Robert was mightily relived when he felt her sleeping nestled against him. Her gentle snores were his own lullaby as he too drifted off.

They slept so soundly that they nearly missed dinner, rushing into the restaurant just as Hans and Bettina were passing out the plates of salad. Knowing eyes from the other guests followed them as they sheepishly made their way to their table. A blindman could have seen what they had been up to that afternoon but thank God they didn't know the details. Between main course and desert Terry went to use the bathroom and Sharon flashed them her beautiful smile, which vanished in a flash when Terry came back.

After their initial hurried entry they relaxed and enjoyed the fantastic cuisine and looked around the room. The only ones of interest to them now from the guests they knew were the American pair, or at least the girl. She looked especially sexy tonight with a grey silk mini dress, that hugged all her curves, black nylons and red high heels. Her makeup must have taken an hour as it was thick and perfect.

Robert noticed them first. Two men, maybe thirtyish sitting together at a table near the entrance. They were staring unashamedly at Robert and Miriam. Both were good looking and well built. Both six feet at least, wearing dark suits, white shirts and one a red, and the other a blue tie. The men had similar shaggy brown hair that was cut around their ears.

They continued to stare as Robert told Miriam about the two, turning to look at them she gave a little wave and a grin. Both did the same in reply. Robert almost choked on his fruit salad when Miriam whispered huskily, "Looks like the gang bang you wanted might be on the cards!"

When he had stopped coughing he replied, "They are just looking at us, not queuing up Miriam."

She rolled her lips back in a comical pout, "Shame. They look like they could do the job....of course with you my super lover!"

As they shared an after-dinner cognac Miriam whispered to Robert, "Look at the Americans. They definitely had something with Hans and Bettina, you can tell by the way they all four keep grinning at each other."

Robert watched for a minute as Bettina cleared their plates. The American man said something, and his wife and Bettina giggled together their hands brushing each other's bodies. Hans joined them and casually ran his hand over the girls back as he leaned in and whispered in her ear. The American couple turned as one and saw Miriam and Robert surveying them. Robert gave them a bashful grin as Miriam waved without a care in the World.

The woman gave a shy wave back and the man just stared back impassively. Robert and Miriam finished their drinks and made their way into the lobby. Robert had just pressed the button to summon the elevator when they heard a loud, "Hey Buddy. Wait up." The large American hurried across the lobby at a surprising speed for a large man. His wife tottering behind him on her super high heels and the tight minidress hampering her movements.

Waiting for the couple thinking they wanted to share the elevator Miriam slipped her hand into Roberts. "Hi Guys," The big man said as he came to a stop a few feet away. "You're Miriam and Robert, right?"

"Yes, that's right," Robert answered, his tone guarded. "How do you know that?"

"Hi, I'm Clark and that's my wife Lori. It's OK: Bettina told us. I asked her who had the suite as I had wanted to book it. She told me a very nice British couple named Robert and Miriam, and I asked her to point you out at dinner."

By now Lori had caught up and breathlessly said, "Hiya. I'm Lori."

"Nice to meet you Clark, and you Lori," Robert answered still quite protective.

Clark hadn't seemed to notice Robert's reticence as he continued cheerfully, "Well the thing is Rob,"

"Robert!" Miriam spoke for the first time.

"Yeah whatever. The thing is Robert, Lori and I were hoping you could show us the suite. We read all the reviews and it sounds great. We will be back this way next month, so if it is as good as they say it is I can book it now, so we aren't disappointed again."

"Well it is rather late, "Robert began before Miriam chipped in with, "We'd be delighted."

As they rode up in the elevator Miriam was babbling, completely ignoring Robert's icy stare, "You'll both have to excuse the mess. We had quite an intense afternoon, if you know what I mean,"

"Bettina tod us you guys were a lot of fun!" Clark said with a mischievous chuckle.

Miriam ignored his comment, her smile coy as she went on, ""I'm sure you will love the suite like we do. It has so many possibilities, and all in your own room."

They stepped out of the lift. Robert wrinkled his nose as the place still smelt of sex. He had opened all the windows before they hurried down to dinner but there was still a faint aroma. "Drinks?" He asked, ever the typical British host.

"Love one," Clark boomed, "Whiskey and soda if you have it."

"Sure we do. Lori?"

"Vodka tonic please Robert."

"Miriam?"

"Same as Lori please Darling."

Robert went to make the drinks as Lori and Clark looked around. Clark picked up the remote and clicked on the massive TV. A picture of a young brunette with an extremely large cock in her mouth filled the screen. Miriam had paused the film they watched yesterday after Robert had filled her mouth with warm, sticky cream.

Clark and Lori didn't seem at all phased by the still on the screen, they just laughed and walked out onto the terrace, Miriam joining them, with Robert following a minute behind with their four drinks in hand. The four of them stood sipping their drinks staring up at the stars, "It´s so beautiful," Lori said, "You both are so lucky!"

"Is that a sauna and a jacuzzi," Clark asked.

"Yes, but we haven't had a chance to use either yet," Robert told them.

"Any other surprises?" Clark asked.

"There's a hidden TV in the bathroom and a tub you can swim in," Miriam volounteered, "Want to see it?"

"Yes please Miriam," Lori gushed, "Sounds amazing!"

The four walked in line with Miriam at the front and Robert bringing up the rear. Passing through the seating area where the pornographic image was still on the screen, through the bedroom with its rumpled sheets and discarded lingerie from the afternoons modelling session with Sharon, and into the bathroom.

Miriam activated the remote control and the TV appeared from the ceiling. This brought ooo's and ah's from Clark and Lori. "Awesome," Lori said, "We could both sit in the tub and watch porn Clark!"

"We did that," Miriam chipped in happily, "I gave Robert a wank while we did it!"

Lori tittered and Clark gave a big guffaw, "You lucky dog Robert. Do you think you can do that for me Lori if we come back next month?"

"If you book this place you can do anything you want in the tub you randy thing you!"

'Clark was already walking back to the bedroom. He stooped and picked up one of the sheer stockings that Sharon had discarded in her haste to leave, "Think you need a maid Miriam," he joked.

"Yes, our playmate this afternoon was in a terrible hurry to leave unfortunately."

This brought a frown from Clark and a chuckle from Lori, "You swingers?" Lori asked.

"Not really Miriam," said, "But if we find a person or persons we like, then we just go for it, but always together." Robert coloured as Miriam added, "We had a good time with Hans and Bettina.....I think you did too!"

Both Clark and Lori grinned at each other, "How did you know," Lori asked, a glint in her eye.

"We saw the way you were at dinner. Did you enjoy it?" Miriam said. Robert was always amazed how Miriam could discuss such things so easily these days. A month ago she would have had a fainting fit if someone had mentioned sex in her presence, now she was casually discussing the performance of another couple in a foursome.

Lori and Clark obviously had a quite open lifestyle. "Bettina was a lot of fun. We both did her when she came to clean the room," Clark told them. "Then Hans turned up after Lori told Bettina he looked handsome, so she texted him to come up. I did Bettina again while Lori had Hans."

"He was good to look at, but as a lover a bit of a dud unfortunately," Lori interrupted sadly.

"Agreed," Miriam said and Robert's grin was huge at that remark. "I never got to play with Bettina. Their Boss called them away."

"She was great," Lori said, then added softly, "She was the one that told us about you and Robert. We......Well we saw you both, and.......well we thought that maybe........you would like to have some fun with us!" Lori was hesitant at first then blurted out the last sentence.

The two men and Lori waited anxiously for Miriam's verdict. It was obvious to all in the room that this decision fell to her like Caesar in the Colosseum. Thumb up, or thumb down.

With her face showing no emotion Miriam answered, "Why don't you boys go to the lounge and have another drink while I have a chat with Lori." Robert and Clark left the bedroom and Miriam closed the door behind them. "Let's get comfortable, help me tidy the bed up Lori."

The two women went to work straightening the sheets and puffing pillows. Once the bed was in some semblance of order Miriam undid the zipper on the little black dress that she had worn to dinner. It was the same one she had worn the night before, and the first thing she had grabbed in their haste to get to dinner after oversleeping that afternoon. Lori watched as the black dress hit the floor and Miriam was standing watching her in Robert's favourite bottle green lingerie set, ebony stockings and her black heels. She slithered seductively onto the freshly made bed. "Are you going to stand there all night?" She asked grinning.

Lori removed the little grey mini dress and Miriam approved of her black, silky, bra and panties and knew Robert would to as there was also a black garter belt attached to very sheer black nylons. Her tummy was tanned and flat, her breasts probably a B-Cup. Her legs were her best feature along with her firm bum. The later was on open display as her silky black panties were actually a thong.

Crawling onto the bed next to Miriam she told her, "I love your lingerie, such a great colour. I don't know why Clark always buys me black. He must like it I suppose, but sometimes I'd like something another colour." As she had been talking her fingers had trailed over the cups of Miriam's bra, then down to her panties and then finally had traced the straps attached to Miriam's stockings.

"I think black suits you. A perfect contrast to your blonde hair. I love your outfit as well. Miriam had replayed the compliment letting a hand lazily run over the pure silk bra, then along the length of Lori's slit and finished by stroking her bare buttocks. "Now tell me about you and Clark."

1...7891011...13