Miriam and Robert's German break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert had no time to view anymore as Bettina hugged him, dragging his head between her petite breasts, wrapping her legs around his hips and literally kicking him with her heels to inspire him to fuck her. Robert was only to pleased to oblige and pistoned into her slippery tunnel like his life depended on it. Bettina encouraged him with wild shouts in German as she met every one of his thrusts with one of her own.

One pink nipple appeared resting on his lips, and he nipped it with his teeth sending Bettina into a convulsing rapture. So wild were her movements that he nearly became detached from her, but he clung on like some mad rodeo cowboy as she wriggled and bucked beneath him.

Miriam was having a good time next to him judging by the loud noises she was making. Hans was slamming into her, and the two couples frenzy had the bed creaking, and shaking. Robert thought that fucking Bettina was like trying to fuck a scalded cat as she arched her back and squirmed around continuously. Robert knew she had come twice already as he had felt the contractions on his shaft, but such was her wetness, added to the fact he had come not twenty-five minutes previous he continued to slam into her for over ten minutes.

Robert recognised the first signs of his impending orgasm and pride made him take a glance to his side where Hans was screwing his wife and didn't look like he would be coming any time soon. With his pride dented Robert concentrated on not coming. His stomach muscles ached from the prolonged coupling plus the fact Bettina was still writhing around uncontrollably. He looked again and saw Miriam smiling at him. He knew she knew he was going to come. She had been the beneficiary on a multitude of occasions. Miriam's smile widened, she blew him a kiss and mouthed, "Just come for me Darling!"

Robert exploded, his cock spitting and spitting, filling Bettina's already drenched tunnel. He collapsed forward desperately dragging air into his lungs as Bettina trembled beneath him. Miriam was becoming agitated next to them, her climax arrived soon after Robert's and she clung to Hans youthful back as he carried on thrusting and thrusting, his orgasm when it arrived was accompanied with an animalistic grunt and he lay breathless on top of Miriam until she eased him over onto his back. Robert tumbled from Bettina and the couple lay together between their two German lovers.

The silence was broken by a loud buzzing coming from Bettina's discarded black dress. Scrambling across the bed she let out a loud, "Shit!" before shouting at Hans, "Come on Hans, that was Herr Brückner. He's looking for us." To help Miriam and Robert understand she explained, "Our Boss! We have to go. See you both later, it was fun!"

Hans and Bettina scampered from the room once dressed and Miriam and Robert lay arm in arm as they heard the elevator departing. "That was nice," Miriam said.

"Yes nice!" Robert replied with a straight face and they both giggled nearly uncontrollably.

Miriam ran them a bath and they spent the whole afternoon topping up the warm water as Robert brought wine from the fridge. It was the perfect way to spend a relaxing Sunday afternoon. They didn't even have sex until it was nearly time to go to dinner. Miriam sat on his dick in the soapy water which ended up splashing all over the sides and flooding the bathroom floor as their movements became more frantic.

They followed their by now customary procedure of Robert going for a drink whilst Miriam got ready. Robert left her only when she reluctantly agreed that there would be no more spanking games that evening. Miriam still lit all the candles she had brought before going downstairs to meet Robert.

This evenings outfit was a standard little black dress with black stockings and black heels. Robert still thought she looked fabulous even though he had seen her in the dress a few times. The hemline showed her legs off and there was a small circle cut out above her boobs that exposed a fair amount of cleavage.

The meal was again first class and Hans and Bettina flashed them suggestive smiles as often as they could, but they were rushed off their feet as new guests had arrived. The French foursome must have left, and the old octogenarian love birds were gone. The four loud Germans were still present unfortunately, and of course Sabina had left the day before.

Miriam and Robert studied the new arrivals. All three were couples. From the language Robert deduced that one pair were Germans. A stern looking couple in their early sixties.

One couple were Americans. Brash as always but both Miriam and Robert agreed they were good looking. Both in their early forties, she with blonde hair that cascaded around her shoulders like a golden aura. Her figure was spectacular Miriam remarked slightly enviously. Everything was medium, but all in proportion. Her breasts, waist, hips and legs could all be described as medium, but together they made an alluring package. He was your typical ex-high school quarterback. Tall, big built with a razor cut hairstyle. Still a handsome man now, but must have broken a few hearts when he was younger.

The last pair were British. The same age group as Miriam and Robert. He was obviously the dominant one in their partnership as he ordered for his wife, and she hardly said a word sitting there in her conservative dress that probably went out of fashion in the last century. Her hair was neatly cut, but with no flair. The word mousey was often used to describe such women. She wasn't bad looking, she just hadn't taken any care with her appearance. Her pretty face and good figure would both look a million times better with a splash of makeup and the right clothes. He was a good-looking guy, but his face looked evil according to Miriam.

Jokingly Robert and Miriam graded them for foursome potential with ten being a "They would both love to fuck their brains out!" The Americans got a seven from Miriam and an eight from Robert. The Germans a flat one from both as zero wasn't an option. When they got to the British couple they couldn't agree. Robert had them at a five as he was sure that the wife would look pretty good without clothes. Miriam had them at seven as she thought the man would dominate her cruelly and the woman was so submissive you could literally do what you wanted to her, and she would thank you.

Whatever the couples potential for a foursome was it wouldn't matter tonight as the three pairs of new comers were the first to retire for the evening. Miriam asked Robert if he wanted to do a repeat with Hans and Bettina, but he shook his head, "I think tonight I just want to have sex with the woman I love," He had given her the answer that scored him a thousand Brownie points with his wife.

She repaid him for the compliment once they reached the room. A sensual blow job whilst he was watching porn on the big TV in the lounge, followed by a doggy style fuck on the bed before they both fell asleep. It was still early, but it had been a full couple of days, they both needed sleep, and both were determined to make breakfast the next day as they had already missed it two mornings running.

Waking at seven they made love with Robert spooning Miriam and tenderly poking just the tip of his cock inside her as she nestled in his arms with her bottom pressing against his groin. They both agreed it was a very pleasant way to start the day, before showering and making their way down for breakfast.

As they walked through the lobby they were both relieved to see the four loud Germans checking out. Going into the restaurant they noticed that they were the last to arrive. The two Americans sitting with large plates of bacon and eggs. The stern looking German couple already dressed for what looked like an assault on Everest, but probably meant they were using the hiking trails. The two British were on the next table, him eating a large breakfast and his wife just with a piece of toast.

Bettina was in charge at breakfast, and she smiled warmly as she brought them their coffee in a porcelain jug. Serving themselves from the extensive buffet they stared out at the vista through the window. It was going to be a scorcher that was for sure. Robert checked his mobile and saw that the forecast was for over thirty degrees and sunny. "What do you want to do today Miriam?"

"How about a day by the pool. The weather looks perfect, and we see how it goes from there."

"I think I forgot to pack a bathing suit."

"I saw that. It's in my suitcase."

"You really are the most perfect wife you know."

Miriam leaned across and kissed him on the lips, completely unabashed as nearly every eye in the restaurant followed her as she did so, "I love you Robert!"

Back in the room Miriam rummaged in her suitcase for a second then threw Robert's swim shorts at him as he lay on the bed. Miriam vanished into the bathroom then returned a few minutes later in a bikini that had Robert hard in seconds. Miriam laughed at Little Robert's reaction, he was fully in view as Robert had only just started to pull on his shorts.

The bikini was a mix of turquoise and green, a kind of jungle pattern. The bottoms were cut so high on the hip that Robert could see nearly every inch of Miriam's legs. The panel at the back was large enough that luckily it covered all the marks from their night with the cane, but the front panel was the smallest V shape, and Robert was sure he could see the R & the S of his wife's new tattoo on either side of the material. The top was just two small triangles that just about covered Miriam's nipples and aureoles, held in place by small strings around her back and neck.

"Well you cannot go out like that Robert. People will talk!" Her hand enclosed around his stiff cock, and she pushed him back onto the bed. Miriam worked her magic. Her oral skills were really second to none Robert thought as he lay back and wallowed in the sensations she was causing in his private parts. Miriam never did things by half. Blow jobs were no exception to this rule as she licked, sucked, stroked and wanked him to a spurting orgasm in less than three minutes. "That's better," she said licking her lips and checking in the mirror to see if she had missed any errant drops. Robert couldn't help but agree.

Twenty minutes later they were setting their things out on two sun loungers under a large umbrella. Both decided to have a quick dip and then have a relaxing morning with their books in the sun. Since Miriam's swap from a relatively prudish wife to sex mad temptress Robert had stopped loading erotic novels onto his kindle. Now it contained all of the top authors like Grisham and Tom Clancy. Miriam was now half way through Fifty Shades of Grey. She had bought it whilst waiting for the plane.

As they settled down still wet from the pool they saw the other English couple arrive. The woman was wearing a one-piece suit that would have passed muster on a beach in Saudi Arabia. Baggy and unflattering in a thick black material that did its upmost to hide her firm breasts and flat tummy. Her legs were long and pale, but well-muscled. His slight beer belly hung over the top of his long Bermuda shorts. As they passed Robert and Miriam he gave them a quick nod of greeting, but she just kept her eyes glued to the floor.

The man was just sitting down on a bench a few yards from Miriam when his mobile phone rang. He answered it angrily, "Yes. Really. Fucking Hell. What an idiot. Yes I can. I don't know. Yes. It will take me at least an hour to get there. Yes. I´m on holiday with my wife for fuck's sake. Yes OK. See you at around twelve." He hung up the phone and uttered a loud "Fuck!"

Miriam heard his wife talk for the first time, almost a whisper, "Everything OK Terry?"

Terry snapped angrily, "Did it sound like everything is OK you silly cow. Desmond fucked up the instillation in Ulm and the Germans are insisting that I go and fix it. I have to go, it's a two million Euro job. Stay here and don't do anything fucking stupid, I should be back by six or seven." With that he stormed off leaving his wife alone, who Miriam noticed was smiling for the first time sitting on her bench.

Waiting to give her obnoxious husband time to leave the hotel Miriam studied the woman in more detail. Brown hair cut in a layered style. Long legs and flat tummy. Breasts probably the same size as her own. Her face when she had smiled was pretty with a small nose, full lips and angular cheek bones. Miriam's fingers strayed downwards to the small piece of material covering her mons. "Yes. I think I would like to have some time with Ms. Mousey," she thought.

Hans came out and asked if they wanted drinks, and then staring at Miriam's barely covered pussy, "Or anything else?" Miriam ordered a Bloody Mary and Robert a Coke Zero. Hans stopped by "Mousey" and she shook her head with her eyes fixed firmly on the ground.

Hans brought their drinks and served them with his gaze fixed firmly on Miriam's crotch. Miriam had a long pull on the straw and drained half the glass. Slipping her feet into her flip flops she slap, slapped across the patio and sat on the bench next to Ms. Mousey. "You're English? I'm Miriam, and that's my husband Robert," she said pointing at him.

"Sharon," her eyes firmly fixed downwards.

"You by yourself? I saw your spouse leave earlier."

"Yes. He had to go to work."

"That's shitty. You can come and sit by us if you want some company."

"No I couldn't thank you. Terry wouldn't like that."

Miriam sat quietly thinking for a second before trying something she thought might work, and if it didn't she would give it up as a bad job. "Sharon, come and sit with us," Her voice hard and firm, but still at her normal pitch.

Sharon picked up her towel and bag, and Miriam led her over to where Robert was sitting. Sharon lay her towel on the bench next to Miriam's and Miriam smiled. Her presumption had been right on the money. She decided on the "slowly, slowly, catchy monkey approach".

Miriam asked her all the normal questions about where she came from and what she did. No kids, her husband was an engineer, but she didn't know any more than that. She was a housewife, and they lived in Manchester. Miriam waited a few minutes and then said, "Your bathing suit isn't very flattering."

"Terry chose it," followed by a deep blush that covered the tops of her breasts, throat and cheeks. "Your bikini looks fabulous," she added shyly.

"I think you would look great in it. You have a fantastic figure."

"You think so?" for the first time Sharon looked at Miriam when she spoke.

"One hundred percent. You must be the same size as me I guess. I have another one similar to this in my suite. Would you like to try it on? We could have a dress up day without the men."

"No. No.No. I just couldn't. Terry would be furious."

Stern Miriam kicked in, "Don't be stupid Sharon. Now follow me. NOW!"

Without further dissent Sharon trailed behind Miriam as she strutted back into the hotel. Robert watched in amazement and then received a WhatsApp message from his wife. "Give me half an hour. C U Then."

Sharon was obviously uncomfortable as she rode up in the elevator with Miriam, but once the doors opened and she saw the opulence of the suite she appeared spellbound as she moved from room to room. "It's fabulous Miriam. You're so lucky. Our room doesn't even have a balcony."

"Come out onto the terrace," Miriam offered, and Sharon followed her out into the stifling heat of the sun-baked terrace. "Imagine lying here in a bikini Sharon."

"Mmmm!"

"Come on then. Time to get your properly dressed for this weather!"

"I'm not sure I should."

"Now! Sharon. Come on. It's just us girls."

Miriam walked back through the glass door, but Sharon stayed on the terrace until Miriam yelled in her best headmistress tone, "Sharon!"

Sharon scampered after Miriam as fast as she could, following in her wake as Miriam crossed the seating area and entered the bedroom. Sharon stood with her head bowed as Miriam bent over her suitcase, making sure to give Sharon a good view of her arse and legs. After finding her back up bikini in bright scarlet she ordered Sharon, "Take off that horrible suit Sharon!"

There was only a moment's hesitation before Sharon slid the straps from her shoulders and wiggled the suit down off her body, then pulled it off her ankles to stand naked before Miriam. Miriam gave her a quick appraisal and decided she had been right. Nice firm B cup breasts, flat tummy, long athletic legs and a small thatch of brown curly hair on her mons. Her nipples were hard in the cold room as Miriam had purposely activated the air conditioning when she entered.

The scarlet bikini was a carbon copy of the one Miriam was wearing. "You really are a beautiful woman," Miriam muttered as she bent down before Sharon and held out the bikini bottoms for her to step into. Once Sharon had placed her feet inside the small red bottoms Miriam shimmied it up Sharon's legs, then pulled it tight against her sex until she saw a distinct camel toe. Slipping one finger under the elastic of the leg hole she spent a good minute moving the bikini pants around until they fit perfectly. Miriam had also run her finger along Sharon's slit and over her clit more than a few times.

Next came the top, and Miriam again spent a few minutes adjusting the fit making sure her palms came in contact with Sharon's hard nubs. Once they were ready Miriam took Sharon by the hand and led her onto the terrace and invited her to lie on the lounger next to hers.

The two women lay in silence as the sun beat down on their scantily clad bodies. Miriam broke the stillness, "When I lie here like this, with the sun, the birds singing, a gentle breeze, all I want to do is touch myself. Frig myself to a mind-blowing orgasm, just one with nature! Don't you?"

"Whaaat!" Sharon raised her voice for the first time.

Miriam continued as if she was discussing the latest fashion in shoes, "I just love to masturbate in the open air. There is something so decadent about it." To reenforce the point she closed her eyes and slipped her hand under the elastic waistband of the skimpy bikini bottoms.

"What. What are you doing?" Sharon stammered, her voice becoming shrill.

"Don't you ever masturbate when alone in the fresh air?" Miriam asked questioningly.

"No. No. No I don't. I don't masturbate at all!" Sharon was becoming agitated, "I think I should leave." She was now sitting on the edge of the bench.

"Sit still and masturbate with me Sharon. That's an order!" Miriam spat the words leaving no room for disagreement.

"I. I just couldn't!"

"Do it!" Miriam almost yelled the words and was pleased to see Sharon lay back and slip her hand inside the bikini bottoms.

"Don't you like sex Sharon?" Miriam asked, her tone back to normal.

"Yes of course I do!" Sharon replied indignantly.

"Robert and I have sex four or five times a day. Is Terry a good lover?" Miriam's fingers were moving around in her bikini.

"Four or five times a day. Wow! Terry and I have sex whenever he wants to. Maybe once a week."

"Do you come when he fucks you?" Miriam opened one eye and saw that Sharon's bikini bottom were moving as if she had a couple of hamsters running about in there as her fingers strummed her pussy.

Sharon's breathing was becoming strained as she nearly panted, "Not always. Some- sometimes!"

"Don't you get yourself off afterwards if he comes to quick? I always do. Although I must say Robert is a glorious fuck. He manages to have me moaning like a crazy ghost nearly every time with his tongue. Does Terry give you good lick outs?"

Sharon was very quiet, then in a timid voice she said, "Terry never gives me oral sex. He just comes home from the pub and does it. You know, then goes to sleep. Sometimes he makes me put it in my mouth."

1...678910...13