Miriam and Robert's German break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simone answered, "Yes we like it. We ARE French you know," Everybody laughed at that.

"Well then, if you feel the urge while I am blowing Robert don't worry about us. Now come on Robert sit there, I need to use all the positive sexual energy of this place."

Robert clambered up onto a stone that jutted out of the water creating a natural seat. His cock was shrunken by the cold water, and this embarrassed him more than the fact that his wife was going to suck him off in front of four strangers, two of which were very pretty young girls, but he knew better than to argue with Miriam when she got her crazy sex games head on.

Miriam's hands were freezing as she took hold of his cock, so didn't help much with raising the sleeping dragon. Realising her mistake she took his drooping dick in her mouth and breathed loudly and theatrically so that her warm breath started to revive him. Francois and Simone were still standing in the water a few feet away and Robert decided there was no choice but to play along now that they had passed the point of no return. He stared pointedly at their large breasts and pink nubs, and this helped more than a little as he started to rise to the occasion.

Miriam let him grow in her mouth whilst licking all around his glans. Robert continued to look at the sisters as Miriam pushed down hard until her nose hit his pubic mound. She held him in place for a few seconds before bouncing upwards and dragging in deep lungful's of air. She repeated this act several more times as Robert maintained eye contact with the pair of younger girls.

Miriam was now slowly nodding up and down on his dick as Robert watched the two girls swim over to their men, encouraging them to sit as Robert was on similar stones in the water. As Miriam's head movements became more frantic both girls sucked their guys penis into their mouths and began to energetically suck them so as not to be outdone by this middle-aged English woman who was giving her man such perfect head.

With his eyes fixed on the blow jobs across the pond Robert could feel his balls begin to tighten and he whispered "I'm coming Miriam." She didn't look up or change pace, just continued to let him slip and slide in and out of her mouth until he let out a muted, "Aaaargh!" as he felt his seed travel from his balls, up his shaft and land on Miriam's tongue.

She swallowed everything then sighed an exaggerated, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" as she turned to watch the foursome. The two guys had been watching every second of what Robert and Miriam had been doing as the girls had tried all of their female tricks on their dicks. It started to pay off as first Guy made his piggy noise once more and Simone choked slightly before she managed to eat his load. Florent was quiet as Miriam and Robert watched Francois's cheeks bulge when he spurted into her mouth. After Francois had swallowed, the two girls kissed each other sharing their men's flavour with each other.

The six of them spent the next hour playing in and around the pool. Robert made love to Miriam as she bent over on one of the rocks where they had watched the younger girls earlier. This made Simone and Francois exchange knowing looks, but they said nothing.

As Miriam and Robert were leaving the sun had dipped below the trees and the temperature had dropped, the two girls were riding Guy and Florent as they lay on the moss-covered floor of the forest. They stopped bouncing up and down for a second to call out goodbyes to Miriam and Robert who waved merrily back as they made their way back up the track towards the hotel.

Miriam had her arm through Roberts as she asked dreamily, "Are you having fun darling? Its like a fantasy this place. Thank you so much for bringing me."

Robert was a little choked up by her sincerity and had to cough to clear his throat before replying, "There is no one on this planet that I would rather be here with my love!"

Arriving back at the hotel they showered quickly to wash away the sweat of the return journey and the detritus from the forest that they had gathered during their time at the pool. Wrapped in massive bath towels they walked onto the terrace to get the last of the sun's rays. Opening the towels onto the wooden benches they lay there naked, letting the sun dry their bodies. They must have dozed off as it was dusk when they woke.

Hurriedly they returned inside. There was only an hour or so until the prescribed dinner time. Following the same ritual as yesterday Robert dressed quickly and went down to the bar leaving Miriam to work her magic alone.

When she walked into the bar thirty minutes later to find her husband Robert gasped at her beauty. Tonight's dress was a pastel blue that explained the azure nail varnish that he had thought a strange choice in the morning, but now fitted perfectly with her dress. The dress was short, falling to mid-thigh. Her stockings were also blue, although royal rather than pale. She wore the same yellow heels as yesterday. The deep V cut in the neck of the dress showed a generous amount of cleavage and her favourite diamond necklace nestled between the swell of her breasts.

Robert stood to welcome her when she entered and she waved charmingly at Simone, Francois, Guy and Florent who were sitting near the bar. The French couples waved back and smiled.

"You look fantastic!" he said, "I know your suitcase was large, but it must be like the bloody Tardis inside with all these wonderful outfits."

"There are plenty more surprises in there for your enjoyment Master," she whispered breathlessly.

Roberts brow crinkled into a frown at her use of the word Master, but he let it go knowing Miriam would reveal her sexy plan for the evening soon enough.

The meal was excellent as they sat at the same table they had used with Sabina the day before. Hans was attentive and flirted outrageously as he brought their food and drinks. Once they had finished their delicious chocolate mousse dessert they started to walk out when Miriam stopped Hans and whispered, "See you in the morning, around eleven would be good if convenient for you and Bettina!"

"That would be agreeable to us," Hans said rather formally.

Robert headed for the elevator. Miriam called him back and said, "Let's go for a stroll in the gardens first, this German food is so heavy I need to walk it off." With her arm linked through Robert's the couple headed out of the front door and found a stone path that led through beautiful gardens full of aromatic and colourful flowers. Finding a small bench set in the centre they sat and listened to the sound of absolutely nothing. Miriam closed her exes and leaned her head on Roberts shoulders, "I love you!" she whispered, and received the same back from Robert.

With her head resting on his shoulder it was if Miriam was talking to the stars high above their heads, "You're slave has been such a bad girl since she has been in Germany. I think my Master would be well within his rights to take her to his chambers and punish her most severely."

Robert played along as she knew he would. In his stern Master voice he replied, "Such wanton wickedness deserves nothing less than a flogging. Let's go!" Robert stood up abruptly and Miriam's breast grazed against his arm as he moved, and Robert saw her wince. "Are you OK Miriam," He asked, his voice full of concern.

"Of course Master. Let's hurry," She took his hand and moved as fast as her tall heels would allow through the lobby and up in the elevator. Once they were in the seating area she stood with her back to him as she released the clasp at the top of her dress and let it fall onto the carpet. Robert gazed in wonder at her naked body. The firm globes of her bum glowed slightly in the pale moonlight coming through the large windows from the terrace. She had worn no underwear apart from the royal blue thigh high stockings.

Miriam exaggeratedly bent over before him and touched her toes as she said breathlessly, "My body is yours to use as you will Master," and Robert saw the flash of steel between her cheeks. Miriam had eaten dinner with a butt plug inserted in her rear. Now she turned and Robert saw the root of what had caused her to flinch when her breasts touched his arm. Both of her nipples held clamps that had squeezed Miriam's hard nubs so tightly that Robert could see that they were already sore and bruised even in the pale moonlight. "Just for you," she almost sighed the words, her speech husky with desire.

Robert wasn't sure what to say even though his wife seemed to be more than happy, it all seemed a bit excessive. Miriam was completely into her character now as she ran her fingers the length of her slit as she looked at him with dreamy eyes. Her fingers moved quicker and quicker, stimulating herself and caressing her clitoris as she put on a show for her husband and Master. One hand raised to play with one of the clamps squashing her nipple so agonisingly. Robert saw her flinch momentarily, but she continued to tug on the metallic instrument of torture as her masturbation became more agitated, her whole body now in some kind of sexual stupor as she looked at him with glassy eyes.

Robert just stood rooted to the spot as his wife masturbated as if to some hidden music, her body swaying and shuddering to the silent beat and then she came. "Fuuuuuuuck!" She screamed it out, as her fingers stopped moving and her knees quivered. She shuddered before him, almost teetering from the yellow high heels. She calmed after a minute, walked to Robert and led him into the bedroom, that was lit with twenty or more red candles burning in protective glass jars. The eerie red light flickered over the walls and the bed.

Robert gazed around at the scene that reminded him of the old Hammer Horror movies he had watched as a kid. On the bed lay a cane he had never seen before. It was three foot long with a leather strap attached to one end where the person using it could put their wrist. Next to it was a small hand towel with a tube of Durex orange flavoured lubricating gel that had only one purpose. Attached to the four points at the end of the four-poster bed were lengths of blue nylon rope. Miriam had obviously prepared everything before she came down for dinner.

Miriam let go of his hand and walked to the end of the bed. She stood facing the head board as she spread her legs wide until each yellow heel touched a coil of the blue rope. Raising her arms wide above her head until she touched the rope attached to each corner she looked pleadingly over her shoulder at her husband who was frozen to the spot, "Hurry. Please Hurry Robert. I need this. Please!"

Never being able to deny her anything, even if he new deep in his heart that this was so wrong he moved quickly and secured her using all four ropes. "Pull them tighter," she urged him, then "Tighter, tighter!" until she was satisfied. Robert stood back and saw the ropes had stretched her arms and legs out straight, there was no give in her restraints and Miriam was splayed in a star shape like a human spiderweb across the end of the bed. Her breath was coming in pants now, her arousal evident as Robert could quite plainly see trickles of her juices running down her inner thighs. The stretching had pulled her arse cheeks apart and the candle light sparkled off the base of the plug. Miriam was almost hyper ventilating with lust as she begged him, "Please Robert. Do it. Do it hard. As many times as you want, just do it please!"

Robert picked up the cane with a sweaty palm, took one practice swing before slashing it forcibly across Miriam's bum. Miriam sighed an, "Aaaaah!" as her body shook against her bindings. Robert saw that this was what she yearned for. Why he couldn't fathom, but just as she had overcome her phobia with blow jobs just to give him pleasure, this he could do for her.

He flogged Miriam. There was no more role playing, this was him whipping his wife. Every stroke was greeted by moan of satisfaction, and when he paused Robert saw that the trickle of juices on her inner thighs was nearly a torrent. Ten times the thin stick landed leaving bright red, angry stripes across his wife's bum. Twice the cane connected with the base of the butt plug, and this seemed to increase her pleasure, judging by her sigh of approval, rather than as he suspected it to be terribly painful. Robert stopped. He was perspiring heavily and Miriam slumped against her bonds.

For a brief moment he thought she had passed out, but then she mumbled, "Now fuck me Robert. Fuck me in the arse with your fabulous cock!"

Gingerly Robert released first her ankles and then her wrists and she fell forwards onto the bed, steadied herself for a second then handed him the tube of lubrication back through her legs as she dragged herself up onto her hands and knees. As Robert squirted the cold gel onto his dick and smeared it to cover every inch Miriam was wiggling the butt plug around until it vacated her body with an audible pop. Miriam pulled her arse cheeks apart and Robert could see that her puckered rear entry was gaping wider than he had ever seen before. When he lined himself up and pushed with his hips there was very little resistance as he had felt on their other experiments with anal sex. This time when he penetrated her it had the feel of a rather tight pussy.

Even though Robert had been a slightly coerced participant up to now his penis was so hard it almost hurt. Miriam climaxed as he seated himself fully inside her rectum. Robert waited for her shivers to cease then slowly eased himself in and out a little faster each time until he was moving rapidly, and Miriam mewled and shook beneath him. The build up had been so intense that it was less than two minutes before he erupted, jerking five, six, seven times as his seed was propelled into his wife who groaned appreciatively at every jolt.

Only now did Miriam fall to the bed in a near unconscious state. She hardly helped him as he lovingly removed her shoes and stockings. There was a sharp intake of breath from Miriam as he removed each of the clamps from her abused nipples. Running quickly to the bathroom he snatched up the tub of Nivea and smothered the sore, tortured nubs with the cool white cream. Rolling her gently over onto her tummy he lathered the salve thickly over the twelve welts that he had raised on her bum. Before he had finished Miriam was snoring quietly on the bed. He covered her with a loose sheet and went for a shower, then slipped under the sheet next to his soundly sleeping wife. It took him a good few minutes before he joined her as he fretted over her near addiction to these role plays.

Chapter 4

Robert expected Miriam to be exhausted after yesterday's intense lovemaking, so he was surprised to find her gone when he woke up. He heard splashing from the bathroom and went to investigate. Miriam was sluicing herself down with lavender scented bath water her face a picture of happiness when she saw him, "Morning Darling. You better hurry Hans and Bettina will be here at eleven." Robert looked at his watch. Ten thirty. "Do you need to shower Robert? I'm sorry I fell asleep on you last night; did you get a shower then? If so there's no need to have another one." Robert got the feeling that she was completely blanking out what had happened last night until she said lovingly, "Thank you Darling. That cream really did the trick, look!" She raised her breasts up and Robert could see that some of the soreness had abated, but there was still terrible bruising around each nipple that must be agony.

"Miriam, we really need to talk about this you know. I am afraid you are going to get hurt."

She gave him a beaming smile, "I loved every minute of it, and you were so bloody hard in my arse, so don't tell me you didn't. I promise you Darling, if we, or I, ever go too far I will tell you. Agreed?" He nodded, "Now hurry up, I want to be ready when they get here. I cannot wait to see you doing Bettina, and if I'm honest I'm looking forward to see what Hans has up his sleeve, or more correctly, in his pants." She giggled like a schoolgirl and slid down in the scented water until her chin rested on the surface.

Robert gave a defeated shrug and went back to bed, after first brushing his teeth. He didn't want morning breath if he did indeed get to give it to Bettina, and knowing his wife that was more than a distinct possibility.

It was nearly thirty minutes later when Miriam slid under the sheet smelling like a field in Provence. She had just snuggled down next to him when the bell rang broadcasting the elevators arrival. Robert was astonished as Miriam threw back the sheet and placed her lips around his erection, which had been growing in anticipation of what was to come, just seconds before Bettina and Hans walked into the bedroom.

Releasing him from her mouth with a sound like sucking a lollipop she smiled at the new comers and stated, "Sorry we started before you," as she ran her eyes over Hans body. He looked good in turquoise loose shorts like those that basketball players wear and a sleeveless T-shirt that was tight and showed his muscled body off to perfection. "So get naked and come and join us!" she finished.

Hans complied in the blink of an eye as the T-shirt and shorts were all that he was wearing apart from a pair of flip flops. Miriam was not disappointed when she saw his dick was already hardening and would be at least six inches when it was fully grown.

Bettina was a little slower as she struggled with the zip on her uniform dress, but soon both were lying naked on the bed on either side of Miriam and Robert. Miriam had continued giving Robert head while the two undressed, but now she let Bettina's lips replace hers whilst she turned the other way and quickly had Hans quite sizeable dick in her mouth.

Robert lay back and luxuriated in the feel of the fourth woman this holiday sucking on his cock. Miriam was without doubt the best, but Bettina was coming a close second as she played her tongue around his glans, then dipped down to suck his balls, before tonguing his arse for a while. Only after the warm up did she swallow all of his cock, deep throating him with ease.

A quick glance told Robert that Miriam was working her magic on Hans as he had his eyes screwed shut and was biting the inside of his cheek to stop himself coming to soon. Robert heard his wife gurgle as she received her first dose of Hans come just as his own balls shrivelled and he pumped a quite sizeable amount of his spunk directly down Bettina's throat which led to her coughing and spluttering for a few seconds.

Hans was young and fit. No sooner had he shot his load than he swung Miriam onto her back, hoisted one leg onto each shoulder, then dived between her legs, his tongue exploring every inch of Miriam's sex.

Robert followed his lead, albeit a minute later. Once again he had his nose pressed against a new snatch as he tongue delved between her labia. Bettina's taste reminded him of vinegar, not unpleasant but definitely sourer than Miriam or Sabina. He still found it tasty and gorged himself as he fingered her using his index finger.

He heard Miriam purring beside him, although the sound was muffled by Bettina's thighs pressing against his ears as she got close to coming. Robert always prided himself on being a proficient proponent of oral sex. Miriam had never complained and always climaxed rapidly when he put his tongue to work. It appeared that Bettina was also appreciative of his skills as he was deafened as she shrieked out unintelligible words in German as her thick thighs clamped around his head and he felt a thin spray of her acrid fluids coat his active tongue.

He was already slithering up Bettina's body with a new erection in hand when Miriam mewled her way through her climax next to him. He glanced to his left as a heavily breathing Bettina helped him inside her dripping vagina. Hans was on top of Miriam now as he supported himself on his well-developed arms. Miriam was fumbling between her legs as she tried to line the young German's cock up to her entrance, then she let out a satisfied exhalation as he slid home, filling her with his large salami.

1...56789...13