Miriam and Robert's German break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she settled back on the lounger Miriam and Robert swapped positions. Robert lapping up the juices from her orgasm as Miriam pinched and sucked her nipples. Robert loved the different taste of another woman's pussy. This one reminded him of a faint taste of lemons as he pushed his tongue as far as possible into her dripping snatch. Sabina was puffing like an old boiler now as the couple double teamed her already sensitive body. Miriam concentrating on the large swollen nipples as Robert attacked her clit and puffy labia with his tongue.

Her scream as she climaxed once more was so loud it pierced the still air and seemed to set Robert's ears ringing. Her breathles pleas of "Basta, Basta, Basta!" Robert later found out on google meant "Enough". She was limp on the bench when Miriam and Robert eventually relented. As they waited for Sabina to recover they shared a loving, passionate kiss together with Miriam wanking him lovingly as he fingered her slit with two fingers.

It was nearly ten minutes later when Robert saw Sabina totter to her feet and hug Miriam from behind, her arms wrapping around her and cupping Miriam's bare breasts. She pinched the nipples determinedly which Robert thought was a bit of retribution for their frenzied abuse of her body. Miriam moaned into his mouth to show that she loved it.

Robert was still lazily fingering his wife, their lips locked together as they kissed. Sabina let one hand trail down Miriam's spine causing her to shiver in Robert's arms and then Robert felt one of Sabina's fingers touch his and force its way inside Miriam's vagina. She was now being penetrated by three fingers and Sabina was pinching her left nipple so hard that Robert winced, although Miriam just mewled her appreciation.

When Sabina removed her finger, then pushed it roughly up Miriam's arse Robert had to grab her to stop her from collapsing. Miriam was now being double penetrated by Robert and Sabina and the throaty growls she was making told Robert she was loving every minute. He allowed his thumb to stray to Miriam's clit and this was the catalyst for her to shudder through an orgasm that had her fingers raking thin furrows in Robert's back as she clung to him like he was a lifeboat in a stormy sea. Her hair was plastered to her face with sweat and Robert could feel her breath on his chest.

With the greatest of care he lowered Miriam onto a bench, and she flashed him a tired smile. Sabina had obviously recovered fully as her hand replaced Miriam's around Robert's cock. She gave him a shove in the chest that made him fall on the bench next to Miriam. Sabina was on him in a second, straddling his waist and fumbling behind her until she managed to place him at her entrance then she sank down and Robert felt his shaft gripped by her vagina as he was completely engulfed.

Like her earlier blow job, her lovemaking was rough and hasty. She rode him hard, grinding her mons against his pubic bone. Her finger nails dug into the pale skin of his shoulders as she used Robert like some crazy bouncy castle until he grunted and spat a few drips of semen into her tunnel, but still she continued to ride him until he softened so much that he slipped from inside her.

They were all three now satiated. Robert was heaving air into his lungs as if he had just done a hundred metre sprint. Sabina was strangely rocking backwards and forward on her haunches and mumbling to herself in Italian, while Miriam lay on her back and smiled at them both.

An hour later they were lying asleep in each other's arms in the large bed. Once Sabina had stopped her après come rocking motions, that both Miriam and Robert had found very strange, she dressed quickly, kissed both on the lips and exited by the elevator after thanking them both for a fabulous evening.

Robert and Miriam had showered together, and Miriam had tried her best to coax Robert into one last fuck, but Robert was exhausted and his dick just wouldn't respond again.

Chapter 3

Robert woke with a groan. He was getting to old for these all-night sex sessions, but he would never tell Miriam that, as the last thing he wanted was to go back to their old life. He opened one gritty eye, seeing Miriam already up and dressed in a bright red tracksuit that made his tired eyes hurt. She was fussing about in the room like a Duracell rabbit. Her boundless energy never ceased to amaze him.

Miriam noticed him staring and beamed a thousand-watt smile at him, "Good morning Darling. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes thanks. You?"

"Like a log. You look tired, just stay in bed. I'm off to the beauty parlour so just sleep another couple of hours." Then as an after thought she added, "Do you need to come before I go? I could give you a quickie blow job if you need it."

Robert gave a tired laugh, "I think I can manage going two or three hours without coming Miriam. You go and enjoy yourself. I think I will try and sleep, the last week at the meeting was pretty intense with a few late nights."

As he rolled over Miriam kissed him on the cheek and a few seconds later Robert heard the elevator start to descend. He was just dozing off when he heard the loud ping signalling the elevator had returned. Thinking Miriam had returned as she had forgotten something or needed some money he rose wearily from the bed and walked into the lounge.

He had his eyes closed and was lazily scratching his balls as he entered the seating area and that's when he heard the hoover start up. His eyes sprang open and he was confronted by the blonde waitress from last night who was staring open mouthed at his groin. "Oh my God," he blurted out, "I'm so sorry I thought you were my wife!"

The blonde gave him a smile that could have meant anything, then in heavily accented English she said, "I'm sorry Sir. I saw your wife in the beauty parlour so thought you would be gone so I could clean."

Robert stood there staring at her. His sleep weary mind had totally forgotten that he was completely naked until he saw the blonde had her eyes fixed on his dick. "Oh my God!" he said again trying to cover his groin with both hands.

This time her laugh was throaty and a little bit flirty, "Don't worry. I have seen a lot of those, and yours isn't the worst one I've seen." She began to pick up her cleaning stuff, "I´ll come back later."

"No. No." Blustered Robert walking backwards with his hands still firmly cupped around his genitals. "Give me a second and I'll get out of your hair Ms..........."

Again the husky, flirty laugh filled the room, "Bettina. If you don't mind the noise you can go back to bed and I'll clean around you."

Robert was so tired that he nodded and went back and lay down after closing the door from the lounge. The distant hum of the vacuum was quite relaxing, and Robert soon found himself dropping off.

He was fast asleep when he felt someone climb into the bed. Thinking it was Miriam he rolled onto his side and placed his arm around the warm body lying in the bed with him and then jumped. He knew Miriam's body so well, and the person he was now cuddling was not his wife. Opening his eyes he gazed directly into the bright blue eyes of Bettina.

The waitress come cleaner was naked. He could tell this as in his shock he hadn't removed his arms from around her waist. Bettina kissed him then whispered throatily, "Would you like to wait for your wife? Or would you prefer to do it without her?" To punctuate her offer Robert felt her hand seek, and then find, his rapidly hardening cock.

Robert had regained enough composure to remove her hand with his and say sternly, "Neither, thank you Bettina. I am a happily married man," Then trying to make lite of the situation and maybe leaving the door open he added, "That means I do nothing without asking my wife!"

Bettina gave him a little pout that showed her disappointment, kissed him on the lips, then climbed out of the bed. Robert watched as she pulled on a little black dress, not bothering with underwear. She must have been middle forties with a nice figure, although carrying a few extra pounds on her hips and bum. This actually improved her curvy body. Bettina had small breasts, no more than a handful. They were pastel like a statue, but with bright pink nipples. On her mons was a mass of curly blonde hair that confirmed she was a natural blonde. Her legs were long and firm. Working as a waitress must mean lots of exercise.

"Talk to your wife. I clean every day at the same time. I don't mind if you want to keep it a secret from her, or if she wants to join in. I can also bring my boyfriend Hans if you want, I know he has already a roving eye for your wife. See you tomorrow."

She walked out and Robert heard the lift leaving. He couldn't sleep now so operated the remote on the bedroom TV. He wished that Miriam was there with her uncanny ability to make these damn things work as he fiddled about until eventually he managed to get the BBC news. Depressing as ever he half dozed, half watched, until the bell rang announcing the elevators arrival.

Miriam blew into the room like an irresistible hurricane, "Hello Darling. Did you sleep some more?"

"That's a long story," Robert said quietly.

He looked at his wife. She looked radiant, and not at all like a woman that had had probably less than four hours sleep and come at least four times the night before. She had done something different with her hair. It was cut shorter, that he saw immediately. Then he noticed the subtle blonde highlights in her brown hair. Her nails were freshly painted a very light blue, almost azure.

"That sounds interesting Robert. I cannot wait to hear about it, but first I really have to shower. The waxing always leaves me feeling sticky. Then she was gone, after leaving the red tracksuit in a pile on the bedroom floor. The shower ran for a few minutes and then she was back, nude, slightly damp and slipping under the sheet next to him.

"Feel this," she said taking his hand and placing it on her newly waxed pubic mound. Robert ran his fingers over the smoothness and made the requisite compliments. "It always feels so sensitive after waxing," Miriam purred and snuggled in closer. "Now tell me your news."

Robert hadn't moved his hands. He ran his fingers gently over Miriam's mons as he related the events with Bettina earlier. By the time he had finished Miriam was moaning softly in his arms. She remained silent as Robert found her slit with his fingers and gingerly eased two between the outer labia, running them leisurely up and down. Miriam was gripping him tighter now. Finding her clit protruding and hard he gave it a gentle squeeze before rapidly rubbing it as hard as he could. Miriam began to shudder and her nails were sticking into his arm as she let out a long "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah", her thighs snapping shut and trapping his hand as she trembled through her orgasm.

"That was delightful Robert," she murmured a few seconds later. "I think we will most definitely take them up on their offer, don't you?"

"She is rather pretty," Robert said, his voice neutral, as even after all their adventures he always allowed Miriam to be the instigator. "Plus Hans is young, fit and handsome. I'm sure he could give you a much better fucking than me."

Miriam swung around with a frown creasing her pretty face, "Don't be so fucking stupid Robert. These little trysts we have are just for fun. When I want to be fucked properly it's your cock I want inside me, so start right now!" Her hand wound its way around his dick, finding it already stiff after their sexy discussion Miriam lost no time in sitting astride him and easing it inside her freshly waxed and fingered pussy.

Their lovemaking was patient and affectionate. Miriam gyrated on his hard rod for a long time until Robert lurched beneath her and sprayed her insides with his seed. Miriam fell forward onto his chest, keeping him captured inside her and placed little kisses all over his wispy chest hair as Robert tenderly stroked her new haircut.

Whirlwind Miriam soon returned. She hopped from the bed and asked excitedly, "What shall we do today? You must be hungry. We missed breakfast."

Robert felt his tummy rumble, "We could drive to the next town and get lunch if you want?"

"That sounds great. Give me a second to wash your come out first and then we can get going!"

Robert followed her into the bathroom where she was making use of the bidet. He stood in the shower for a few minutes until his aching body felt human again. Twenty minutes later they were heading down country lanes with the warm breeze blowing into the open topped car. Miriam with her red baseball cap protecting her recently styled hair.

They found a quaint café in the next village and gorged themselves on fresh rolls, boiled eggs, cold cuts and cheese. Small packets of honey and jam completed the huge spread and all washed down with delicious, thick, black coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice.

After the very filling brunch they drove around for a while then Miriam said, "I feel stuffed. Let's go back. We can do one of the easier hikes and walk off that wonderful food. I definitely don't want to get fat, or my man will let his eyes wander elsewhere!" she gave him a grin.

"No Danger of that," Robert told her turning the car towards the hotel.

A brief stop at the room to change into more suitable clothes and then they were stood in front of the board trying to choose the route to take. Miriam pointed up at the large map and said, "Look, that one sounds good. Yellow. Around five Km there and back with what looks like a waterfall and a lake at the turnround point. Should take us forty minutes there and back. Degree of difficulty only a five."

"Sounds perfect!" Robert said and set off holding Miriam's hand loosely. It was very hot. Luckily Miriam was wearing only a bright orange sundress that Robert silently thought was a little short, as it stopped very close the bottom of the cheeks of her arse. On the other hand it allowed for endless possibilities should they find a nice spot for a bit of sexy fun. He was also glad that he had swapped his chinos for baggy shorts when they stopped to change their shoes.

The walk was easy. They followed the little yellow squares that were nailed to trees every twenty yards or so. This place was truly a dream with the only sound being the birds singing and the leaves rustling in the gentle breeze. They walked in relative silence apart from pointing out interesting birds or foliage to each other, completely content in each others company.

They were both sweating profusely when they rounded a bend that Robert estimated was very close to the waterfall they had seen marked on the map. Then they heard the sound of rushing water, but that wasn't all, the unmistakable sound of a couple having sex reached their ears. They stopped and listened. It wasn't one couple but two. Miriam crept forwards and peered through a large bush.

They were hidden from view as they took in the scene before them. There was a most beautiful glade, with a waterfall falling twenty or thirty feet down steep rocks and landing in a small pool, maybe twenty yards square and surrounded by large rocks.

There were four people in the glade, all naked as the day they were born. Robert recognised the two French sisters and their respective boyfriends from the previous evening. The two girls were bent over with their hands pressed flat on two of the rocks around the pool and their partners were energetically pumping into them from behind, doggy style.

The two girls were smiling it each other and the two guys with them appeared to be chatting, although the hidden couple couldn't hear what was being said. Their exclamations of pleasure on the other hand were loud and unabashed.

Robert started to turn back to the hotel, but Miriam stopped him as she continued to watch the couples screwing. She frowned and shook her head before placing a finger over her lips telling him to stay quiet.

The two men were young, maybe thirty with hard fit bodies. Their muscular abs were pronounced and covered in perspiration as they energetically penetrated the girls. Both girls were similar in size and facial features. Their black hair was plastered to their heads as they had obviously taken a dip in the pool before. Both had largish breasts that were swinging frantically about as the men banged into them. Miriam was studying the scene and started to notice smaller details like both of the girls had matching tattoos on their left buttocks. "S & F" inside a heart.

They had been watching for only a minute or so as both girls started chanting in unison, "Oui.Oui.Oui.Oui!" They reached out to grab each other's hands as Robert and Miriam saw them bend their backs and begin to quiver as if their orgasms were synchronised. The two guys were now ploughing them rapidly, their faces showing the strain of their exertions, the veins on the side of their necks bulging, sweat running down their red faces and their hands gripping the girls hips ever more tightly. The man on the left was the first to let out a snort like a pig before his whole body shook as he came. The second guy came with a roar of triumph thirty seconds later. The four young people collapsed onto the moss-covered floor with the two girls cuddling into their men.

Robert was startled by Miriam's speed of movement as she returned to the trail and walked into the glade. The foursome were struggling to replace their clothes, but stopped when Miriam said cheerily, "Don't worry, we will be naked soon," With that she pulled the short dress over her head, underneath she wore no bra or panties, kicked off her shoes and walked into the cool water just as Robert came around the corner.

The four French youngsters watched in amazement as Miriam floated on her back, her newly waxed pussy breaking the water below her medium sized breasts, "Come on Robert the water is super," she called out.

Robert knew better than to disappoint Miriam so removed his shirt and shorts, unlaced his shoes and dragged his boxers down to his ankles before wading into the water to join her. He had to admit that the icy water felt good on his warm skin.

The sisters and their men seemed stunned into immobility as they just sat watching as Robert and Miriam swam and cuddled in the clear water. Eventually they got over the shock and first the two girls, then a minute later the boys joined the older couple in the water. Miriam took a sneaky peek at the two guys and saw that both were quite well endowed.

Miriam was bobbing up and down in Roberts arms as the sisters swam up to them, "English?" one asked them.

"Yes. Robert, and I'm Miriam."

"Nice to meet you. I am Francois and this is Simone." Indicating with her head at the two guys behind them she added, "Guy and Florent."

"Good to meet you," Miriam said and Robert nodded.

"Its so fabulous here," Miriam said. "So much better without clothes. It just wants you to make love over and over, don't you think?"

The sisters exchanged a glance and then one said, "Yes it does," then with a coy smile she revealed, "We just did!"

Miriam feigned shock, "You did? Really? Well I don't blame you with those two good looking fellas. I think we will probably be doing it soon. What do you think Robert? Why don't you sit on that rock there and I will give you a nice blow job." The girls giggled, Robert turned every shade of red and the guys stared open mouthed.

"You don't mind do you?" Miriam asked the girls with a perfectly straight face.

"Be free Miriam. Do anything you want. I assure you we will not be offended." One of the sisters said. Miriam saw their huge breasts floating on the water. Their pink nipples hard as nuts in the cold water.

"I love to suck my man's penis, don't you?" Miriam asked as if discussing whether they lied going to the cinema.

1...45678...13