Miriam Rides (Robert) Again

Story Info
Further adventures of Miriam and Robert.
26.4k words
4.65
6.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Judging by the ratings, and those that chose to mark it as a favourite it seems that enough of you enjoyed Miriam and Robert`s adventures, so here is the next instalment. I do hope you enjoy it. As always any resemblance to persons living or dead are purely accidental. All characters are made up from my own warped imagination. The story belongs to me, so please do not use it without my permission. As always the tale contains descriptions of many kinds of sexual activity, so if you are under 18, or those kind of things offend you please move on. Thank you so much for your kind comments on the last piece, although I have to be honest and say that I didn`t understand some of them. If you haven`t read Miriam & Robert yet I suggest you do so before this one, as it will provide necessary insight into the background of the characters, and there may be some references used here that will only make sense if you have read the previous story. So here it is "Miriam rides (Robert) again."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 1

It had been nearly a week since Miriam and Robert had enjoyed a very sensual and energetic foursome with their neighbours Gayle and Joel. Robert was at work and Miriam was sitting watching a new film she had purchased yesterday from Gary at the sex shop. It was, he had told her, new and very high quality. "It bloody well should be at that price!" Miriam laughed to herself. Taking a sip of her tea she once more concentrated on the young Swedish blonde on the screen.

The girl, Miriam considered her a girl, as she couldn´t have been more than twenty-three or four, was on all fours with a very well-hung black man pounding her anus while she pleasured an equally large man orally. The story was crap as always, but Miriam was more intent in studying the girls technique, looking for pointers in improving her own blow job skills.

The anal part was not really in Miriam`s consideration as it looked bloody painful to her, and besides, Robert had shown no interest in putting his cock up her arse, so that was a win, win, as far as Miriam was concerned. Maybe it was something for the future Miriam mused, as the girl did seem to be enjoying it. Probably because she was getting paid to look happy was Miriam`s last thought before once more concentrating on the girls use of her tongue and lips on big boner man.

Miriam paused the film as the doorbell rang. She had been waiting for her visitor all morning, and that is why she had begun to watch the film as he was over two hours late. Going to the front door she let in the steam cleaner man, who struggled through the door with his machine and bottles of cleaning liquid.

Miriam and Robert were expecting their twin boys, their wives and the two grand children on Sunday. That was why it was so imperative that they got all of the tell-tale suspicious stains out of the sofa from the past two weeks of debauchery.

As the man huffed and puffed under his load as he carried it into the lounge Miriam smirked as she remembered that only last night she and Robert had indulged in a very satisfactory 69 on the sofa and Robert had come so much that she had dribbled a lot of his seed onto the beige cover. Miriam herself had also contributed a rather large stain on the opposite end pillow as Robert was a really adept pussy licker.

The man stopped in the middle of the lounge and Miriam wondered what was wrong, until she followed his eyes and saw that she had paused the film at an in opportune moment and their huge LED TV screen was filled with a close-up picture of a penis vanishing into a blonde twenty-four-year-olds mouth.

Quickly using the remote to switch off the TV she told him, "Just carry on, and let me know when you're done!" He nodded, and Miriam left him to his work. Miriam heard his machine start up a minute or so later while she was in the kitchen. He was still occupied when she had finished unloading the dishwasher, so she sauntered up the stairs. Her lingerie from that mornings wash was piled on the bed so she spent a very pleasurable ten minutes sorting the bras, panties and suspender belts into their sets and folding them away in the drawer. Miriam checked all of the stockings for ladders before also pairing them up and putting them in another drawer.

Now she was at a loose end, the machine was still humming below and Robert wouldn`t be home for at least another two hours. Miriam couldn't even finish her film as it was in the DVD player in the lounge. Robert had bought and installed another DVD player in their bedroom on Wednesday, as they both liked watching a bit of porn to get themselves in the mood. She had become quite a regular at Gary`s and knew her credit card bill was going to be a bit steep this month. Miriam prayed that Robert wouldn`t complain too much considering he was getting fucked at least twice a day.

On the other hand she secretly hoped that he would pretend to be angry and punish her. Miriam had to admit that she was really getting in to their punishment sessions and was constantly looking for ways to provide Robert with an excuse to whip her bare bottom. They hadn`t used the crop and the apple tree since that time a couple of weeks back, but she had purchased a cane from Gary, on his suggestion, and they had used that a couple of times in the last week. Rubbing her hands across her buttocks she could still feel the raised welts from her latest thrashing from Robert.

On the spur of the moment she decided to have a bit of fun. Changing into the shortest skirt she owned, which probably was quite conservative by the standards of the youngsters these days, she shimmied her panties off and walked downstairs. The skirt reached to mid-thigh, the tops of the stockings that she now wore every day to please Robert were tantalisingly visible as she pushed open the lounge door. The steam cleaning man was sweating profusely as he ran the machine with vigour over the stain she had left after last night's 69.

He was in his fifties and at least thirty pounds overweight. The stain seemed to be quite stubborn and required a lot of extra effort, plus the hot July weather wasn`t helping his cause.

Miriam perched demurely on one of the chairs set around the dining table across from where he was working. Purposefully sitting with her knees facing towards where he was kneeling as he rubbed his machine energetically back and forth she nonchalantly allowed her legs to fall open. The man gave her a quick glance as she asked, "How much longer do you think?"

"Twenty minutes or so!" he had returned to his work before Miriam saw that he had at last registered what he had seen, like a light bulb illuminating in his head. Moving slightly so that he could still scrub at the stain Miriam saw him cast sideways peeks right up her skirt at her shaved mons.

"Unusually warm weather we are having," Miriam chatted quite normally as she moved her legs so that he could see, and then not see up her skirt.

"Yes. Yes. It is very. Yes it`s very hot in here!" he stammered, his eyes getting wider and wider as he paid less attention to the sofa, and more to what was between Miriam`s legs.

"Is this your last job of the day?"

"Yes. Yes it is actually!"

"Oh. My husband won`t be back for another two hours, and I am so happy that you could do me before he gets home," she continued the tease.

"I will be finished well before he gets home if there is.......................something else you needed?"

Miriam stood up, smoothed her skirt down her thighs and said cheerfully, "No. That will be fine. Let me get my purse so I can pay you." The disappointment on the man's face could have been read by a blind man as Miriam walked out of the lounge grinning to herself.

By the time she returned the man had packed away all his bottles and machine attachments and was waiting with a scowl on his face. Miriam handed over the three twenty-pound notes that he had asked for, and then he was gone. She quickly checked the sofa and saw that he had done an excellent job, so her "tip" was well worth it.

Not being able to use the chairs for two hours while they dried she ejected the DVD from the machine and took it upstairs to finish watching it in the bedroom. By the time Robert stood in the bedroom doorway perspiring heavily from his walk from the station Miriam was gingerly using her vibrator as she watched the blonde Swede blowing four men until they shot large dollops of come all over her face, hair and tits.

Miriam Looked up at him as if this was the most normal thing in the world, and in the last weeks it had become so, she smiled, saying, "Thank God your home Robert. I have been learning lots of new things for me to try, so hurry up. Get a shower and we can see if you like them!"

Robert gave her a broad smile as he hastily pulled off his sweaty clothes and went for a shower. He still couldn`t believe the transformation in Miriam, but he definitely wasn`t complaining as he carefully soaped his genitals, making sure they were clean and ready for her ever-hungry mouth.

Returning to the bedroom with a towel wrapped around his middle he found the TV off as the film had finished. The vibrator lay on the floor next to the bed and Miriam was lying on the bed in just a garter belt and sheer black stockings. Miriam had just had at least one orgasm. Robert knew this from the way her breasts and cheeks were flushed and the sheen of perspiration covering her skin. After over twenty years of marriage he knew when his wife had just climaxed.

He stood next to the bed looking down at the woman he loved with all his heart. Miriam was still a very beautiful woman, and he bent down and kissed her. Miriam pulled his towel off light-heartedly and he fell laughing onto the bed next to her.

Miriam started gently stroking his already stiff cock as she told him the story of her teasing of the steam cleaning man. When she had finished she whispered, "Little Robert seemed to like that story. Maybe we should do a bit of flashing in the park, What do you think?"

Robert was already thinking he was going to come soon if his wife didn`t stop jerking him off, and the thought of her flashing people was, he had to admit, something that would really turn him on, as it was one of his special fantasies. "I think we can discuss that possibility," he cleared his throat theatrically before adding sternly, "But later! Now suck my cock!"

Miriam giggled and slid down his body. Robert gasped as her warm mouth surrounded his erection. Miriam added a couple of new moves to her repertoire that included rubbing her stiff tongue the length of his shaft and the swallowing one of his testicles into her mouth and sucking them, then running her finger nails up and down in the saliva she had left on his shaft, with such a lite touch it was if he was imagining her doing it.

Two minutes of this was all he needed before he blasted five times into her waiting, needy mouth and he lay back on the bed with a low moan of satisfaction. Miriam was busy cleaning his cock as he lay there looking at the ceiling. When she had finished she told him, "I made curry for dinner darling!" Then she was gone. Robert heard the shower running for five minutes, then she walked out and down the stairs without a stitch of clothing.

Robert popped back in the shower to clean his dick in case Miriam wanted more spunk for dessert after the curry, then walked down stairs in just a pair of shorts.

Miriam was in the kitchen, and he nearly laughed out loud when he saw she was just wearing her apron and a pair of ridiculously high navy-blue heels as she stood by the stove. The curry was bubbling in the pan, and she had filled the rice cooker. Without turning she said, "Just waiting for the rice darling. Then we can eat, OK!"

Robert sat at the kitchen table and watched her fuss over the meal and lay the table with the plates, knives and forks and a jar of mango chutney from the fridge.

The rice cooker had just pinged to say the rice was ready when the doorbell rang. With a grumpy sigh Robert got up and went to see who was there. He had just opened the door as Miriam called out, "Who is it Darling?"

Once he saw who it was he called back, "Gayle!"

"Hi Robert," Gayle said. "Sorry to bother you. Is Miriam home?"

"Kitchen Gayle!" Miriam bellowed.

Robert followed their attractive neighbour into the kitchen. There was no surprise or embarrassment from either of the two women as they had become lovers only a week or so ago.

"Nice Chefs gear!" Gayle said with a grin.

"It`s too hot for clothes, " Miriam answered, her own face beaming a smile at Gayle. "What can I help you with?"

"Oh yes. Sorry. Joel is having a few of his mates around tonight. You know, boys evening. Well I was wondering if we could borrow one of your DVD`s. His mates have seen all of ours and I was supposed to order more, but I forgot. Joel will go ballistic if I tell him that, so you would be doing me a real favour."

"Of course. Help yourself. They are all in the cupboard under the TV, and there is a new one in the DVD player upstairs. What are you going to be doing then? If you want to come round here there is plenty of curry for three."

"Thanks, but no thanks. I am the unpaid fucking slave for the evening. I bring the drinks and snacks while they al leer at me and try and look down my blouse. At the last one they were all so pissed I thought I was going to get gang-banged!"

"Really. What happened?"

"To be honest I was right up for it by then. I had been helping myself to the vodka in the kitchen, so when one of them tried to pull me into his lap I just let him. He copped a quick grope and then passed me to the next one, but they were all completely bombed so I just got fumbled a bit. After that I was so hot that I called Joel into the kitchen and sucked him off while he still chatted to his mates in the next room."

"Fuck!" said Miriam.

"Funny thing was, that afterwards Joel told me he would have loved to see me take all six of them, so I missed an opportunity!" she laughed loudly as she added, "Maybe tonight if I water their drinks down!"

With that she went into the lounge, and a minute later she called out, "Thanks. See you later!" as the front door clicked behind her.

Miriam dished up the curry and as they ate she asked Robert, "Would you like to see me with six men?"

Robert was getting used to these discussions now. A month ago he would probably have had a heart attack if his wife had asked him such a question. He chewed the spicy chicken for a while and then answered, "Maybe. But only if I was one of the six. Would you like it? How would you do it?" This was another one of the things they had discovered they liked to do. They would propose a sexual situation and discuss how, and maybe where, and with who, it could take place.

Miriam was thoughtful for a minute, then said quietly, "I think I would like to try it. I think it would have to be here, so we could control what went on." She was pensive for a minute then added, "I would like one to fuck me while sucked off another. I could wank another two until the first two came. Then they would be replaced by the second two while I jerked off the last two, who in turn would replace them once they had come."

"Sounds like a good plan Darling, but now I have to find five men to help me!" They were both laughing as he added, "Plus, I would want to be in the first two. I don't want sloppy seconds!"

"We can cross that bridge when we come to it!" Miriam said with a grin.

Miriam was just loading the dishwasher when the house phone began to ring. Robert went to answer it and Miriam could hear him chatting away in the hall. When he returned she asked, "Who was it Darling?"

"It was good news. You know when we were at the play the other night?"

"Yes." Miriam was intrigued now as she had been a member of the local drama group for years. Three weeks ago they had performed the play Romeo & Juliet, and of course Robert had come to watch her.

"Well apparently we won the first prize in the raffle. So you and I are off to London in two weeks. A hotel on Hyde Park for two nights and tickets to see Cats at the Adelphi. Not only that, but a private box. The last part of the prize is a visit to Randolph`s in Mayfair for a meal for two. There is a gift voucher for one hundred and fifty pounds."

Miriam squealed with delight and hugged her husband. " We are going to have such fun Robert. We haven't stayed in a hotel or been to London for ages. I cannot wait to go to Gary`s and get something to surprise you with."

"Are you sure there is nothing going on with you and Gary?" He told her with a mock stern voice. "You spend more time with him than with me, plus the credit card bill came today. We are definitely going to be discussing that later, and I am warning you, if you don`t have a suitable explanation for every item your bottom will be feeling my ire in the most painful of ways!"

Miriam batted her eyes at him like a 1940`s diva as she cooed, "Are you complaining my Darling? I can always take everything back if that is what you want. Plus, Gary is about twenty-two with unwashed hair and acne. Nowhere near as sexy as my virile husband. As to the other point. I cannot think of one suitable explanation Master, so I see no option other than to accept my punishment. Whatever you decide that to be!"

"Shall we do that now?" Robert laughed, "Just to get it out of the way. Then we could concentrate on other things."

"What did you have in mind as "other things"!" Miriam asked him, a puzzled look on her face.

"I was thinking," Robert told her, "That maybe Gayle will get her wish, and if we are lucky we may get to watch. What do you think about an evening in the attic after I have thrashed and fucked you for starters!"

"That all sounds perfectly delightful. I also have a suggestion."

"What would that be my devious wife?"

"I could text Gayle that you are going to discipline me in the garden, and she can watch from upstairs like she did before. Then she would be in the bedroom and super horny after watching us. When we finish you could text Joel and say that Gayle asked you to tell him that she is waiting in the bedroom if he wants to send his mates up as she would like to do what they talked about the last time his friends visited. That would give us about five minutes to get upstairs before they guys get there."

"My word you are a cunning one. That might just work. Go on. Send Gayle the text."

"Just wait a minute. I have to get ready first. I cannot go out in the garden like this. It has to be a bit of a show. Let me get ready, then I`ll text her. Shall we use the crop or the cane Darling? Which one do you think will get her hotter?"

"Cane I think. She hasn`t seen that yet, and if I`m honest I find that much more fun than the crop, if that's OK?"

"Cane it is!" Miriam announced before kissing him hard on the lips as her tongue pushed its way into his mouth. Robert could already sense the heightened state of arousal in his wife.

Miriam was upstairs for nearly twenty minutes before she walked back into the kitchen. "Oh my God!" Robert said as he stared open mouthed at his wife. The lacy bra she wore was almost transparent, her nipples already hard against the translucent material. Red panties that matched the bra showed off her peach shaped bottom to perfection and her shaved pussy was easily visible through the small panel at the front. The red garter belt was attached to ebony-coloured stockings with a pencil seam up the back, and there were little bows sown into the heels. Miriam still had on the high heels that she had cooked dinner in.

Her makeup was garish. A thick splash of crimson lipstick and her eyes plastered with dark green makeup, thick jet-black mascara and eyeliner. Robert could feel his erection growing as he studied his wife as she announced, "I`m ready, and I have already texted Gayle. Prepare the text for Joel so that you only have to press send when we are done!"

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers
123456...8