Miriam Rides (Robert) Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert came very quickly considering how many times he had ejaculated in the last 72 hours. As he pulled himself free from Miriam`s drenched tunnel she murmured, "My Master`s friend Joel must also fuck Fatima!"

Joel roughly pushed Gayle aside, and seconds later he was shoving his massive dick deep into Miriam as Robert and Gayle could only stand and watch. He seemed to last a long time to Robert. He watched as Miriam climaxed at least three times as their neighbour rammed into her. Thankfully he came at last, his face contorted as he yelled out "Fuuuuuuuuuck!" and his body jerked violently about five or six times. As he fell backwards his cock slipped easily from inside Miriam and she lay slumped across the back of the sofa.

It was nearly ten minutes before anyone spoke. Unusually it was the normally quiet Joel who said with an evil grin, "I see you know how to control your wife Robert. I think I will have to take lsome essons. In the mean time I think Gayle is also in need of correction from Master Robert. Come here baby," he was beckoning Gayle towards him. Gayle moved as if hypnotised until she stood directly in front of her husband. She was wearing the same pink tracksuit that she had been wearing the first time Robert and Miriam had slept with her.

Miriam at last pulled herself up right and stumbled slowly over to one of the dining room chairs. She sat down tenderly with a huge grin on her face as she waited to see what would happen next.

Joel spun Gayle around so that she was facing the back of the sofa as Miriam had done just minutes before. With a strong hand in the middle of her back he pushed the blonde until she was bent double over the sofas back. "No. Please no Joel, " She begged.

Joel wasn`t listening as he bent down and pulled Gayle`s tracksuit bottoms down to her ankles. He lifted up the top of the suit until it rested on the middle of Gayle`s back and left her gorgeous tight bum exposed. Gayle had given up pleading as she knew her fate was sealed.

"Now Master Robert, please discipline my very naughty wife," Joel said and handed Robert the whip from the table where he had left it.

Robert began to protest loudly, "No Joel. I couldn`t. It wouldn`t be right. I really, really......"

"Do it Master!" interrupted Miriam with a yell, "Whip her perfect little arse Master and then ream her like you did me!" Robert stared at his wife. Where had she learned such things he wondered as she reiterated, "Flog her Master. Make her scream in agony!"

Robert swung his eyes away from Miriam and looked at Joel who was grinning like a maniac as he said, Do it!"

Finally he looked at Gayle and saw she had a shy smile on her face, and when she nodded subtly he took a deep breath and moved behind the sofa. Robert looked down at Gayle`s white bottom, that she was now waggling provocatively. Gayle`s backside was smaller and firmer than Miriam`s but was still beautiful to Robert. He knew he was definitely an arse man, and he felt his erection returning as he studied the pale skin of his neighbours rear.

Urged on by Joel and Miriam chanting in unison, "Do it. Do it. Do it!" Robert raised the whip and administered five lashes as he had to Miriam not twenty minutes earlier. Gayle flinched and whined at each blow, and when he lay the whip back on the table she was quivering on the back of the sofa. Robert was as hard as steel again, so he grabbed Gayle's curvy hips and pushed inside her. Gaye was nearly as wet as Miriam had been as Robert thrust and thrust. His previous orgasm meant that he lasted much longer this time and he felt Gayle`s vagina contract around his cock twice as he pounded her, then he shuddered as he felt his come spitting inside her. No sooner had he withdrawn than Joel was inside Gayle and banging her as hard as he could. She vocalised every penetration with an, "oooo", or an "Aaaaah!"

It took Joel nearly ten minutes to come, and by the time he did Gayle was a whimpering mess, as she had come multiple times herself. The room was quiet now apart from Gayle`s soft sobs. Then Miriam said as if it was time for afternoon tea, "Would anyone like coffee?"

The End, or is it?

1...345678