Miriam Rides (Robert) Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert did as Miriam had instructed and then followed his wife out through the patio doors and into the garden. He had already prepared the cane and handcuffs while she had been upstairs. With a stern face he marched up to the apple tree where Miriam was waiting. His wife was already shivering in anticipation of what was to come. Robert was becoming experienced now, and lost no time in tethering Miriam to the lower branch using the handcuffs. He made a big show of moving her by the hips until her legs were spread wide apart and her bottom was pointed upwards.

Once she was placed to his satisfaction he took a step backwards and for a few seconds he admired the spectacle. A sly upwards glance confirmed that Gaye was staring down from her bedroom next door as Robert took a couple of practice swings with the cane. Surreptitiously he whispered, "How many?"

Miriam had her face against her inner arm as she told him, "Eight. Make them count!"

"Ready?" he asked, and Miriam nodded her head slightly.

Whack! The cane had whistle through the air and landed perfectly in the middle of the red satin panel stretched tightly across Miriam`s bum. She let out a small moan that was a mix of pleasure and pain.

The same procedure was followed seven more times and Miriam was quivering as she hung by her wrists. Robert pulled the panties down to her thighs. Taking a brief second to admire the perfectly symmetrical eight red lines that now decorated his wife`s buttocks Robert pulled down his own shorts to free his raging boner.

Controlling the entry with one hand he glided effortlessly into Miriam`s tunnel as the whipping had so stimulated her she was literally dripping with excitement.

As Robert felt his whole cock nestle inside his wife she breathed, "Send the text now and come as quick as you can!"

Robert was now caught in a quandary as his mobile phone was in his shorts pocket, and he couldn`t reach it without disengaging from Miriam. Reasoning that it was more important to do as Miriam wanted, he allowed himself to slide free, pressed send on the mobile and then repenetrated his wife all in ten seconds. Miriam bucked back against him as if to encourage him to hurry. Robert knew that there was no danger that he would last for long as this was all of this was far too exciting. True enough after only a minute or so he grunted loudly as he ejaculated inside Miriam, who also whinnied her way through a small climax.

Within a minute he had freed Miriam from her bonds, and they made their way back to the house with Miriam putting on an Oscar-worthy performance of a seriously injured woman. They had both seen that Gaye was still staring down at them from her window. Once inside Miriam dropped all pretence of being hurt and sprinted as quickly as her huge heels would allow up the stairs.

When Robert caught her up he was amazed to see that Miriam had previously pulled the attic stairs down to save precious seconds. Miriam kicked her heels into the corner of the landing, slipped into a pair of slippers to avoid ruining her stockings, and scurried up the ladder with Robert seconds behind her.

In the last week Robert had made some improvements on the old carpet remnant they had used to use to spy on their neighbours. A large piece of plywood now lay adjacent to the spyhole in Gayle and Joel`s bedroom ceiling. On top of this was an old mattress that Robert had liberated from one of their spare bedrooms, and this in turn was covered by a thick bedspread. Robert had also laid two thick planks as a walkway, to avoid jumping across the beams. If Gayle or Joel noticed he could always tell them there was no space on their side and they were sure they wouldn`t mind as they never used their loft. As Miriam and Robert lay down next to each other and peered down into Gayle`s bedroom they were much more comfortable than previously.

The couple were just in time to see Gayle masturbating furiously with a rather large orange dildo that they had never seen her use before on any of their spying visits. Their neighbour was just starting to pant heavily as she fucked herself with the hard plastic when the bedroom door swung open and four rather burly men wandered into the bedroom. The first one grinned as Gayle acted shocked when he said, "See you started without us Gayle!"

"What. Whatever do you mean Steve?" she stammered.

"We know you want it, and Joel said it was OK, so get prepared to receive the banging of your life. I`m first, so get your lips around this!" he growled, as he nearly ripped his shirt and trousers off. Miriam nudged Robert as Steve moved to the bed and waved his cock at Gayle with one hand as he put the other behind her head and pulled her gently towards it.

Robert held his breath as he didn`t want to be a voyeur of a rape. If Gayle showed at any time that she wasn`t a willing participant he knew that he would have to intervene. He shouldn`t have worried though as Gayle gave Steve a big smile as she hungrily swallowed his cock.

The next guy was already stripping off his clothes as Gayle shimmied forward on the bed and spread her legs. Taking Steve temporarily from her mouth she barked, "Hurry up Carl I want you to fuck me!"

Carl did as she told him as two more athletic guys wandered in stroking their erections. They had obviously disrobed outside as they were both completely naked. Kneeling either side of Gayle, who was lying on her back on the bed with Carl now pumping aways between her legs she tilted her head to one side as Steve continued to thrust into her mouth. Grabbing the two newcomers cocks with her hands Miriam and Robert watched Gayle following the exact scenario that Miriam had described over dinner. Miriam and Robert watched enthralled as the four men and Gayle moved around on the bed below them. Joel entered the bedroom and stood with a stupid smile on his face, leaning against the door jam as he watched his wife getting gang banged in their own bed.

Gayle choked slightly as Steve erupted in her mouth, before his cock was replaced by one of the two latecomers. Gayle`s hand was moving desperately on the shaft of the other. Her efforts were rewarded as a spray of spunk left his cock and landed on her quite spectacular breasts. Carl was now breathing heavily, and he grunted loudly as he pulled out a fraction of a second before shooting four long strands of come over Gayle`s pubic mound and lower tummy.

The man who Gayle was so expertly blowing announced loudly that he was coming before pulling his cock free from Gayle`s mouth and covering her face with large amounts of thick, white, creamy spunk. Steve was already recovered enough and manoeuvred himself between Gayle`s thighs, using his hand to force his semi-erect dick inside her.

Joel moved from the doorway and pushed his enormous penis against Gayle`s lips. Her eyelids were nearly stuck together with the last man's semen, so it took a second before she realised it was Joel. Gayle smiled broadly before opening wide and letting her husband`s cock slide between her lips.

As Steve was ploughing into Gayle she keenly sucked on her husbands cock. Robert let out a low moan as Miriam now had his dick in her mouth. Robert continued to watch the scene below as Miriam swirled her tongue around the fat head of his penis. Steve was starting to jerk erratically below Robert, before he to withdrew and blasted a second load of come over Gayle`s tummy, filling her little navel with creamy fluid.

Joel was a stayer. Robert knew this from their earlier foursome and Gayle continued to pleasure him with her mouth as Steve was replaced by one of the other two guys. He hastily pistoned into Gayle and came within a minute, leaving his deposit with the others on Gayle`s body.

Robert was starting to breathe heavily himself as Miriam was now sliding his entire length slowly in and out of her mouth. The fourth and final one of Joel`s friends took his turn between Gayle`s thighs. He also was a quick finisher, and he sprayed his come on to her breasts. Joel eventually moaned loudly as his wife sucked him dry.

Robert stared down at Gayle who was lying on the bed with a broad grin on her face, and copious amounts of come covering her whole upper body. The men started to leave the room and Robert had to slap a hand across his mouth as his wife`s persistence paid off and he jolted wildly as he came for the third time that evening. Miriam was making loud slurping noises as she guzzled his seed, and he hoped to God they couldn`t hear her down below.

Opening his eyes he peered downwards and saw that the room was empty now apart from Gayle, who still lay on her back with a silly grin on her come covered face. He wasn`t sure, but when she did it again he knew definitely that she had winked at him. "Miriam," he whispered, "She knows we are here!"

"Who knows what?"

"Gayle. She just winked at me!"

Sitting in the kitchen with a cup of tea in front of them a few minutes later they discussed the possibility that Gayle, and maybe Joel, knew about their voyeurism.

"You said she winked at you?" Miriam said.

"Twice!"

"Did she look annoyed or upset?"

"No. Actually she was smiling up at me."

"Then it seems that Gayle at least is not at all pissed off that we are watching. Maybe she likes it. Tomorrow is Saturday, I`ll ask her round for coffee and ask her directly. Maybe we can even have a kiss and a cuddle, if you know what I mean!" Now it was Miriam`s turn to wink at her husband.

" Good idea. I`m playing golf with Darren Wilks tomorrow, so that would be the perfect opportunity for you."

"That`s settled then. Shall we go to bed? I don`t want to mess up the lounge furniture now that we have had it cleaned."

Chapter 2

Miriam was sitting at the kitchen table after seeing Robert off for his golf game. Her bum was still aching a bit from yesterdays flogging, but she didn`t mind. Miriam would never have guessed a few weeks ago how turned on she got from a bit of flagellation. If she was truthful, this was the one thing in her new found sexuality that she wished she had discovered years ago. Well that, and of course how tasty her husband`s come was. That was a delicacy that she would never tire of now.

Miriam had sent Gayle a WhatsApp inviting her round for coffee. Gayle had accepted directly. Her blonde neighbour was due in about twenty minutes. Miriam was tired. They had gone to bed as planned, but she was still stiff from her caning, and Robert had already come three times so both had tried to sleep directly. They had been woken by the sound of flesh being slapped from their neighbours bedroom and then the oohs and aahs as Joel fucked Gayle after her spanking. Apparently Joel had seen fit to punish his wife for indulging in the gang bang that Robert and Miriam had set up earlier that evening.

The noises from Joel and Gayle`s had produced Robert`s usual hard-on, so Miriam had started to give him a relaxing hand job with her fist full of lubricant gel to enhance his enjoyment. As he came very close to coming he had straddled her and pushed his penis between her breasts as she squeezed them together. Robert had become quite skilled at titty fucking, and seemed to like it immensely. It ended as it always did with Miriam scooping his come up from her chest and breasts with a finger, before depositing it in her mouth. So in the end they hadn`t got much sleep as Robert had a nine o`clock tee time at the golf club.

"Miriam!" Gayle shouted as she came through the front door.

"Kitchen!" Miriam yelled back.

Gayle walked in looking fabulous, if a bit trashy, in a crop top T-shirt and the shortest of skirts that barely covered her panties. "Hi Miriam. How`s your bum?" was Gayle`s opening greeting accompanied by a smile as wide as the Thames.

"Pleasantly throbbing!" Miriam replied with a smile of equal intensity.

The two women hugged and kissed. Not the normal kiss on the cheek for good friends, but a frenzied tongues in mouths snog that lasted a good minute. After all, they had become lovers a week or so ago. Breaking the kiss Miriam jokingly said, "If you keep that up we will miss coffee, and I will be licking your pussy right here on the kitchen table!"

Gayle didn`t miss a beat as she hopped up on the table and lifted her skirt revealing that she wasn`t wearing any panties, and that her sex was freshly waxed because it shone in the bright lights of Miriam`s kitchen. "Go on then. I cannot wait. I was hoping this was what you had in mind when you texted me."

Miriam gave an exaggerated sigh and said, "Well if I must!" with a giggle.

Moving a chair so that she was positioned between Gayle`s splayed legs as she perched on the table, Miriam took a deep breath through her nose to savour the aroma of Gayle`s arousal. Miriam could see that Gayle was already wet, the darker skin of her lips was beaded with moisture and somewhat swollen. Miriam ran her tongue lazily over Gayle's labia and collected some of that moisture. Gayle had her hands on Miriam`s head as Miriam began to deliver long, lingering licks to her neighbours snatch.

When Miriam slid two fingers inside Gayle`s sopping fanny Gayle gripped Miriam`s hair so tightly she thought Miriam was going to pull it out by the roots as Gayle shuddered against the tongue that was now flicking the younger woman's clit. Miriam sucked up the acrid tasting liquid that was now gushing from Gayle`s slit.

Sitting back in her chair Miriam asked, "Better now?"

It took a few seconds for Gayle to recover enough to answer breathlessly, "Much! Anyway you owed me that you old pervert!"

Miriam studied her with a shocked look on her face, "Whatever do you mean Gayle?" she asked innocently.

Gayle was grinning now as she said, "Don`t think I don`t know that you and Robert have been spying on us. I found your little peepers nest the other day when I was looking for an old shirt in the loft."

Miriam had already decided earlier that if the topic came up the best course of action was honesty, so with an embarrassed smirk she said, "Yes we do. It really turns us on. I hope you and Joel are not to upset?"

Gayle laughed so loudly, and so long, that Miriam was afraid the blonde girl was going to pee herself. When she eventually calmed down Gayle told her, "I`m not upset. I kind of like it knowing you are watching when I am getting screwed, or whatever, but Joel doesn't know. I´m not sure how he would react to be honest!"

Miriam started to relax a bit, "When we watched last night it was so damn hot. After they had come all over your body I just had to suck Robert while he continued to watch. He was so hard, and he came so quickly. What about you? Was it as much fun as you thought it would be?"

Gayle gave Miriam a coy smile, "Better! Fuck. I must have come ten times as they took it in turns. You should give it a try Miriam, I`m sure you`d love it!"

Miriam was already imaging it in her mind as she replied in an off handed way, „Maybe one day!" then added, "Coffee?"

The two friends sat chatting about more mundane things such as tomorrows visit from Gayle and Robert`s twin sons and their families. Robert was going to be forty-nine tomorrow and they planned to have a small intimate family tea with cake and coffee to celebrate.

After a good half an hour Gayle seemed to remember and asked, "Where`s Robert now?"

"Golf."

"Joel`s gone to football with his mates. If you haven`t got anything planned we could pop upstairs for an hour?"

In fact it was nearly two hours later when Gayle skipped out of the bedroom leaving a heavily perspiring, but totally satiated Miriam lying in her bed with a slightly tingling anus. Their lovemaking had been caring and fun. Then during a brief pause Miriam had told Gayle about her new film, and the young Swede getting her arse rammed by the huge black cock.

Gayle had immediately jumped from the bed and rummaged in her handbag until she located a small steel vibrator no bigger than a large lipstick that she kept with her always, "Just for emergencies!"

Gayle flipped Miriam over onto her stomach and then ran the vibrator on full power all around Miriam`s puckered rear hole. Miriam had ben quivering with excitement after just a few minutes of this attention. When Gayle saw the tube of lubricant on the nightstand that Miriam had forgotten to replace in the drawer after last night's hand job, Gayle grabbed it, squirting the cold gel onto the area where she had been using the vibrator.

Gradually, and with a tenderness that Miriam wasn`t used to with Gayle in their lovemaking she inserted the still vibrating steel tube gradually into the wrinkled hole, and Miriam had lost her anal cherry. It hadn`t been the agony she had anticipated, and Miriam was nicely surprised when Gayle had pushed it further and further inside her. Her climax when it arrived was so strong that she had lain on the bed unable to speak coherently for a good few minutes afterwards.

Miriam was still laying there daydreaming about her first experience of anal sex when Robert came into the bedroom. " I see that it went well enough with Gayle!" he said with a salacious grin, "You look like you`ve been fucked to hell and back!"

"Oh Darling, it was wonderful. How was your game?"

"Lost as usual!" he said with a pained grimace.

Jokingly Miriam told him, "Well at least you have one "wood" that you use most expertly, and if you would like to bring it over here I will play with it too, as I tell you about my morning."

Ten minutes later and Robert let out aloud groan as Miriam had wanked him to orgasm while she gave him a detailed description of the session with Gayle, and specifically about losing her anal virginity to their blonde neighbour. When he could speak again he asked quietly, "Is that something you want to try? Anal I mean!"

Miriam was quiet, then said softly, "Maybe. It did feel rather good. I still have a slight reservation though as the vibrator that Gayle used was only about half the size of your dick. I think this is something I have to discuss with Gary, as he seems to know all about these things, and maybe he can give me some advice."

Robert gave a small laugh. He wasn`t jealous about Gary, who seemed to be one of a joint sexual Guru for his wife, along with Gayle. In fact Robert was silently happy when Miriam went to see him as her return was always beneficial for him, as she came up with new and exciting things for their sex life.

Nothing more was said on the subject as they passed a normal afternoon at home. Robert did some painting of his model soldiers as Miriam tidied the house and vacuumed throughout. When Robert came down from the loft he found a big pile of their sexual paraphernalia on the bed that Miriam had collected in the past weeks. Most of it had come from the lounge and Miriam obviously wanted it out of the way of the prying eyes of young grandchildren.

Robert collected up the DVD`s, cane, crop and handcuffs and placed them in one of the drawers in the wardrobe before turning the key to lock it. He took a nice leisurely shower before shaving and splashing on the expensive after shave that Miriam had bought him for Christmas, and he used only on special occasions.

When he left the bathroom he no longer heard the vacuum downstairs but could hear Miriam making her way up the stairs. They had decided to go for a nice meal tonight to celebrate his birthday, as they really weren't sure when the kids would leave tomorrow night.

Miriam watched him as Robert dressed in a nice shirt and pale grey slacks. Once he was finished he sat on the bed waiting for her to get ready. This was where it had all begun two weeks ago. Miriam had blown him before they went to the pub, and for the first time in twenty odd years of marriage he had experienced the delight of actually finishing in her mouth. Robert couldn`t believe that it was only two weeks ago as his whole life had been turned upside down ever since.

123456...8