Miriam Rides (Robert) Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

They must have been tired because neither of them woke when Gayle and Joel went through their nightly ritual of bedroom gymnastics next door.

The rest of the week passed relatively normally compared to the last two weeks. Robert and Miriam still made love every evening at least once, but both agreed that at their age they just couldn`t keep up the pace, plus they were both looking forward to their London adventure at the weekend.

Eventually the big day arrived, and as promised Robert arrived home at around three rather than his normal six or six thirty. As he approached the house he was quite surprised to see Gayle leaving from his home and then entering her own. She gave him a quick wave when she saw him walking up the road.

Entering through the front door he called out, "Miriam. I`m home!"

Miriam yelled back from upstairs, "Great! I`m nearly ready. You want to have a shower and change before we go? I booked the Uber for four thirty!"

Robert placed his briefcase in his office then climbed the stairs. Miriam was sitting at her tiny vanity table and applying her makeup. There was an exceptionally large travel holdall on the floor beside her. "We are going for two days Miriam, not a bloody month!" he teased her playfully.

Without turning from the mirror where she was carefully applying dark grey powdery eye shadow she replied, "A girl needs certain things if she wants to keep her man happy! Plus I packed for you as well, to save time."

Robert appraised his wife with loving eyes. A brilliant white blouse, knee length black skirt and her now normal navy-blue sheer nylons. Robert saw that she had visited the hairdresser as her hair shone and looked absolutely perfect. The nails on the hand she was using to apply the eye makeup had freshly manicured and painted nails in a rich burgundy colour. In both ears were two diamond stud earrings that he had given her for their twentieth anniversary, and that she only wore on special occasions. Dropping between her cleavage was a diamond pendant that had been his tenth anniversary present.

When Robert emerged from the bathroom rubbing his wet hair with a towel Miriam had finished with her makeup and stood in the middle of the bedroom with her arms held wide and asked, "Will I do Darling? There is only so much an old woman can do you know".

Robert felt his cock twitch as he took in his beautiful wife who was now wearing bright red shoes with a thin heel that must have been more than four inches high. "You look..."

Miriam interrupted him as she grinned looking pointedly at his groin, "I know. I can see that I meet Little Robert`s approval!" With that she moved quickly and carefully, so as not to crease her clothes, to her knees in front of Robert and placed one carefully manicured hand around his shaft that was getting more rigid by the second.

Miriam ran her hand up and down her husband's penis gently as she looked up at him with doe like eyes, "I haven`t put any lipstick on yet as I hoped that this would be your reaction," then with that she took him as far as possible into her warm, wet mouth, her tongue lashing around inside to maximise his pleasure.

Robert started to place a hand on Miriam`s head, but she mumbled around his cock, "No. I just got it done!"

Robert stood in the middle of his bedroom with his wife on her knees before him doing wonderful things to his cock with her fingers, tongue and lips and thought to himself life doesn't get any better than this. Miriam was holding his cock out of the way as she sucked first one, and then the other of his balls between her lips. Robert glanced down to watch and saw her burgundy fingernails running along his length as she tried to force both of his balls into her mouth, her eyes screwed shut in concentration.

Failing in that endeavour Miriam allowed her lips to slide over the head and then down his rigid pole until he was nearly completely engulfed. Then Robert gasped as he felt the tip of his dick go deeper than it had ever gone before and slide into Miriam`s throat. She was deep throating him. His wife of nearly twenty-five years was acting like a porn star on their bedroom carpet and he was loving it.

Little Robert was only in her throat for a second, but it was enough to push Robert over the edge. His knees started to tremble, and he felt Miriam increase the suction on his purple, bulbous head as she knew the signs even better than him.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" he screamed as his hips jerked four, five, and then six times as he came in a torrent into Miriam`s hungry mouth.

When Robert looked down once more he knew for certain that Miriam had been watching too much porn. His wife had her mouth open showing him that it was nearly full of his salty cream, then swallowing dramatically before opening it once more to show him that it was empty. They were both giggling as she returned to the vanity table, dabbed her lips with a tissue and then carefully applied a dark lipstick to the lips that had only seconds before been wrapped around Robert`s dick.

"That's just a taster of the fun we will have this weekend Robert, now hurry up and get ready. I think you better go back in the shower and rinse your cock off. I don`t want it smelly if I get the urge to suck it again!"

Robert was already getting hard again as he listened to his wife promising him a weekend of sex, sex, sex. He respectfully did as she instructed and dressed in the chinos and nice shirt that she had laid out on the bed for him along with socks and underwear. Robert lugged the heavy holdall down the stairs and left it next to the front door. Miriam was in the kitchen and pouring them a glass of white wine. They clinked their glasses together as Miriam toasted, "Let the games begin!"

Twenty minutes later they were sitting in the back of a large Ford estate car as Mr Singh, an older Sikh gentleman with a bright orange turban, drove them towards central London. They had decided to splurge on an Uber rather than carry the bags on the train and tube, plus after all the rest of the weekend was gratis, so they could afford the seventy pounds fee.

The couple relaxed in the back of the car as Mr. Singh expertly moved through the rush hour traffic. Only then did Robert remember and he asked Miriam, "I saw Gayle leave the house earlier," then with a mischievous smile he added, "Was she there to warm you up for the weekend my Love?"

Miriam gave him a shy smile as she answered in a low voice, "Yes and no. But not in the way your dirty mind is thinking, but" then she paused for dramatic effect before adding, "I won`t deny that the thought did cross my mind." Then she leaned closer to Robert and whispered directly in his ear, "She does have the most delicious pussy. I could lick it for hours!" After that she placed her hand directly on Robert`s crotch where his straining dick was nearly bursting the zipper. "I see that thought excites you, so maybe we need a repeat drinks party with Joel and Gayle!"

Miriam was gently massaging Robert`s erection through his pants, and he was now having difficulty to form a sentence, but he did manage to utter, "I wouldn`t be adverse to that!"

Miriam had her head resting on his shoulder as she continued to whisper low enough so that Mr Singh couldn`t hear, "First I would pull her legs wide apart so my tongue could go really, really deep inside her. Then I would use my vibrator. Resting it on her clit so that the vibrations made it stand out from the sheath while I continued looooooong licks of her puffy labia. Once she was close I would slide the vibrator ever so slowly, a millimetre at a time inside her sopping wet tunnel. When it was all inside her I would fuck her rapidly as I sucked on her clit until she came all over my face. Then I would lick and lick until I had gathered every drop of her sweet tasting nectar.

Miriam`s hand had continued to clench and release his dick as punctuation in her lurid story until he muttered, "For fucks sake stop Miriam or I will have a huge unexplainable stain on the front of my trousers when we get out of this car!"

Miriam giggled like a teenager as she released him and leaned back in her seat and looked out the window mumbling, "To be continued Mr. Mills!"

Robert spent the rest of the drive fidgeting and thinking about laundry or cleaning sewers, anything to make his hard on disappear before he ejaculated in his pants. Thankfully Miriam kept quiet for the remainder of the trip and seemed quite satisfied to point out the famous landmarks they passed. In no time at all Robert was paying Mr. Singh outside a swanky Hyde Park hotel, then after checking in they rode the elevator, that surprisingly still employed a man to operate it, as well as the bell boy carrying their large bag.

Robert tipped the bell- boy after he laid the bag in the corner of a massive suite with a window overlooking the park. Robert knew that this prize had been donated by Sam Griggs, who was one of the amateur actors in Miriam`s troupe, and also the restaurant manager here in the hotel. At this point he really didn`t give a fuck who had donated it as he pushed Miriam forwards onto the bed, pulled her skirt roughly down to her ankles, moved her panties, that he noticed were extremely wet, to one side, and then thrust his cock crudely home into his wife`s vagina with absolutely no foreplay! In reality there had been no need for any stimulation as Miriam was wetter than a Bank Holiday in Blackpool.

Robert spoke with every thrust, "This, my dear wife, is to punish you for your actions in the car, and I hope that this will be a lesson to you!"

Apparently Miriam was enjoying her punishment judging by the squeals of pleasure she was making every time Robert buried his dick to the hilt in her sopping wet pussy. Robert was never going to last very long after Miriam`s teasing in the car, and they were both almost laughing at his desperation as he gripped Miriam`s hips tightly and thrust powerfully one last time. Miriam thought he was shooting his load directly into her womb, he was buried so deep within her.

They fell forward onto the bed, and now they were laughing as they hugged and kissed with Miriam`s skirt around her ankles and Robert`s slacks tight against his thighs. Gradually there snickers died down and Miriam kissed him with her tongue deep in his mouth.

When she pulled away and stood up Robert stared at her. Her blouse was creased and pulled up under her breasts. Her panties were twisted, exposing her freshly shaven pussy, which was engorged, her face was red, her lipstick smudged, and she looked so damn sexy in her garter belt and navy-blue nylons. He already wanted her again but knew he would have to wait as he wasn`t the youngest anymore.

Miriam took her time removing her blouse and skirt in an erotic striptease. Every movement deliberate and unhurried to excite her man. Miriam straightened her panties so that they covered her sex and then walked around the room checking all of the amenities in her black satin bra, the matching panties and garter belt, that was still clipped to the navy-blue stockings. On her feet where red four-inch stiletto heels. Robert could only lay on the bed and admire her, but he did say breathlessly, "You are such a tease Miriam. I am warning you. If you keep this up you will be hanging from that apple tree the moment we get home.

Miriam was standing staring out of the window at the park with her back to him. She looked seductively over her shoulder and in a husky voice said, "We don`t have to wait you know. I packed everything we need!"

"What are you talking about Miriam?"

Miriam turned away from the window and exaggeratedly swinging her hips she strolled over to the large holdall they had brought with them. Bending at the waist with her legs straight to give Robert a perfect view of her peach shaped bum she unzipped the bag and reached inside. Robert nearly choked when he saw that she had packed the riding crop. Miriam sashayed towards him with the crop held in both hands as if presenting a sword to a knight. As she reached the bed where Robert lay open mouthed she knelt before him, lowered her head, and held out her two hands for him to take the crop from her. "Here Master. Now you can punish me properly for my insolence in the car. Where do you want me?"

Robert was dry mouthed as he watched Miriam`s expert performance of the slave girl. Last week they had watched the DVD together that she had bought about Master and Slave, and her performance this evening was equal, if not better than, the girl in the film. Robert remembered that the Master had made the slave bend over and grab both her ankles before he soundly thrashed her with a short stick. The scene had seemed to really turn Miriam on as she had immediately sought out his dick and begun to wank him as the blows landed on the poor girls arse cheeks. As the Master had thrashed his slave Miriam`s breathing got heavier and heavier.

Robert couldn`t be sure, but he thought she had climaxed just from watching the on-screen flogging. One thing he did know for certain was that her grip had tightened around his penis more and more after every stroke the slave girl received until she was nearly causing him an injury.

Robert quickly adopted his Master voice as he entered into the role lay with his more than willing wife. "Slave. Stand in the middle of the room. Move your legs apart, then bend over a grasp your ankles. Make sure your panties are taut across your buttocks so the pain will be intense. Miriam was on her feet in a flash. With a wicked grin on her face she followed his instructions to the letter, even stopping to pull the material of her panties tighter so they were like a second skin on her curvy behind.

Robert took his time removing his clothing as Miriam stood bent over, trembling with anticipation, her hands clasping her nylon clad ankles securely. Once naked Robert moved to Miriam`s left and about a pace back from where her bum was now quivering waiting for the first strike. "You have brought this on yourself slave!" Robert said sternly trying to hide the wide grin on his face.

It wouldn`t have mattered if he had smiled as Miriam had her eyes clamped shut as she waited, her breasts heaving up and down as the expectation was nearly as thrilling for her as what was to come.

Robert looked down at his cock. It was already hard, still slimy from their earlier coupling, with a couple of miniscule beads of pre-come leaking from the tiny slit at its tip. He reached out and ran his hand softly over the black satiny material that was taut against Miriam`s bum. Miriam let out a low moan that started somewhere in her chest and oozed from her lips at his featherlike touch.

Then Robert swung the leather riding crop with venom across Miriam`s cheeks. This time her moan was much louder and more intense. The moaning grew in intensity as Robert swung again and again. Six times in all until Miriam jerked wildly, her knees nearly buckling as her whole body shook as she came. Miriam never let go of her ankles and Robert could see her knuckles whiten as she clasped them tighter and tighter.

Robert remembered that in the film they had watched the Master, once he had completed the whipping, had then presented his dick to the slave so that she could orally please him. Robert decided that he would follow the script and moved in front of Miriam who was breathing raggedly as after shocks from her orgasm were still running through her body. His wife had her eyes closed as she enjoyed her orgasm, but they sprung open when Robert tapped his rock hard erection on her dry lips.

Her eyes sparkled with delight as Miriam also realised he was following the movie story line. She opened wide and allowed Robert to slide his very impressive hard-on into her mouth. Miriam`s hands never released her ankles as she bobbed back and forth on Robert`s erection until he bellowed, "Shiiiiitt!" and erupted in her mouth. As they had seen in the film, Miriam kept Robert in her mouth whilst using her tongue to clean every drop of come from his dick. When she could taste no more of his salty deposit she allowed his limp penis to fall from her lips.

Only when Miriam said, "Fucking Hell Robert, that was so fucking fantastic. Thank you Darling!" Did Robert know that the role play was over. Miriam stood up stiffly.

Robert hugged her and asked anxiously, "Are you OK?"

"Never better Darling. My God I never thought I was going to stop coming. My whole body was burning and shivering. It was delightful! We better hurry now as I don`t want to miss the show, and I need a little time to get ready. You can watch TV while I get ready, you know they have an adult film channel that is free in the suites!" Miriam grabbed the remote control and switched the TV on and selected the Blue Movie channel. Leaving Robert to select his own choice of film she took several paper packages from their travel bag and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Robert lay on the bed and clicked on a movie called Schoolgirl Threesomes. It wasn`t very good and the "Schoolgirls" all appeared to be about thirty-five. In the end he switched to BBC and watched the news. He was starting to get a bit bored when Miriam emerged from the bathroom nearly an hour later. His boredom dissipated in seconds as Miriam emerged.

Miriam was wearing a simple emerald-green sheath dress of some kind of silky material. It fell to mid-thigh and the V at the front plunged nearly to her navel, showing a vast amount of cleavage. Her hair was washed once more and had obviously been blown dry as it created a shimmering halo around her oval face. Her makeup had been reapplied and she looked absolutely stunning.

Robert was broken from his stupor as he looked lovingly at his wife when she said sharply, "Come on move your arse or we will be late. I know I took a bit longer than normal, but I hope you think it was worth it!"

"Definitely!" Robert gushed before hastily going to shower and then getting dressed.

They rode down together in the elevator. Robert was now wearing a nice blazer and a new pair of trousers, as the ones he had worn earlier were now creased and covered in come. Outside the hotel Robert hailed a black cab to take them to the theatre. Passing easily through the ticket check an usher directed them up some stairs to an area with a bar. There was still thirty minutes to go before curtain up, so they drank a couple of gin and tonics and watched the rest of the audience arriving.

Ten minutes before the show was supposed to start Robert showed another usher their tickets and he pointed up another short flight of stairs. At the top of the stairs was a corridor with ten wooden doors down one side. The doors were marked A1 to A10. Checking their tickets Robert opened the door to A2. Inside the small box were two chairs very similar to their armchairs at home, but in red velour.

The box looked down onto the stage below and there were walls on either side that prevented their neighbours from looking in. They were totally secluded. Robert sat down as Miriam leaned on the front wall of the balcony resting her breasts on the parapet, and looking down at the people in the "Cheap Seats". Robert had just opened the complimentary programme when he saw Miriam hitch her dress up to her waist. Her lower body was hidden from prying eyes by the front of the box, but it wasn`t hidden from Robert who gasped loudly when her bum came into view as she wasn`t wearing panties.

Robert`s gasp was not induced from this fact, as he was getting used to his wife surprising him by going sans-underwear. He had gasped because glinting between Miriam`s buttocks was a small emerald coloured stone. As Miriam shuffled her legs wider and wider apart Robert could now tell that his wife had a plug up her arse. This fact was reenforced when Miriam told him, "It`s called a butt-plug Darling. Do you like it? Gary told me that if I wanted to have anal sex, which I do later, it would be best to wear this for a few hours before, so as to stretch my rear entry.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers
123456...8