Miriam Rides (Robert) Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert knew of course what a butt-plug was, but he had never expected to see one between the cheeks of Miriam`s arse. Miriam continued to lean on the balustrade as the lights dimmed to signal the beginning of the show. Robert didn`t look at the stage, as he couldn`t tear his eyes away from his wife`s backside. The glinting green stone framed by the straps of her suspender belt, which were clipped to sheer black stockings. The six scarlet welts left by the crop all added to the erotic tableau.

As the first feline actors ran on stage Miriam still hadn`t taken her seat. Shuffling her feet backwards and further apart, she was now in nearly the same position that she had adopted earlier when Robert had spanked her with the crop, her bum only a yard away from Robert`s astonished face. Even though it was quite dark as the house lights had dimmed, the flashing lights on the stage below lit Miriam up like weird strobe lighting. Robert had a close-up view of the Butt-plug and Miriam`s puffy labia beneath it.

Robert swallowed hard as Miriam moved her hand between her legs and her fingers ran up and down her slit in front of Robert`s eyes. Robert stared in amazement as Miriam masturbated, two of her fingers now pistoning in and out of her pussy. When she removed the fingers and used them to rub her clitoris Robert couldn`t stand it any longer. As silently as possible he knelt behind Miriam and dipped his tongue in the honey pot of her vagina. Miriam whimpered at his contact with her sex.

Robert lapped at Miriam like a manic cat, which was quite apt considering the show they were supposed to be watching. Pushing his tongue as far as possible between the swollen lips as Miriam continued to frantically rub her clit. She was panting now, so when Robert pushed two fingers inside her, her knees gave way and she fell backwards onto him as her whole body shook. Robert had his arms around her waist to stop her from collapsing completely, and this forced her bum, plus butt-plug hard against his face.

Eventually she was able to move unaided. Shimmying the dress back down she slumped into her chair, and to Robert she looked totally spent. He bent over her questioning in a stage whisper, "Are you alright Miriam?"

A broad smile formed on her lips and her hazel eyes sprung open to form a picture of complete happiness, "Never better, now I need your cock in my mouth to make it perfect!" Miriam`s hand closed around Robert`s penis, that was doing it`s best to escape from the confines of his trousers.

They had come this far Robert thought so undid his belt and pulled the trousers and boxers down around his knees. No sooner had his erection bounced into the open than Miriam was on it like a hungry dog. One hand cupping his balls as the other ran up and down the shaft as she sucked and licked all around the head. Robert was convinced that after three orgasms already today he would take an age to come, but such was the frenzy of Miriam`s assault on his manhood, plus the obvious excitement from seeing what she had up her bum, in less than five minutes he was dribbling a small load into her active mouth.

As he folded into his chair he breathlessly asked, "Can we watch the bloody show now Darling?" Robert heard Miriam giggle beside him.

Less than twenty minutes later the house lights came on for the intermission and Robert and Miriam stood and applauded with the rest of the audience, although in truth they had seen less than half of the performance. They made a quick check to make sure there was no evidence of what they had been up to then made their way to the bar. Robert had pre-ordered their drinks and found them on a shelf with a small piece of paper with "Mills" written on it.

Finding a corner away from the throng around the bar Robert whispered, "You know we will have to buy tickets to come back now, in case anyone asks us questions about the show!"

Miriam gave him her coyest of smiles and replied, "Didn`t you enjoy the show Robert?"

"You cannot imagine how much!" Then laughing they touched glasses and drank their G & T`s.

Robert sent up a thankful prayer as Miriam had no further surprises planned for the second half. They sat together holding hands as they watched the spectacular programme unfold before them. They applauded loudly as the actors took their bows, then made their way out on to the busy London streets.

They wandered arm in arm for a while then stopped at a small Chinese restaurant that they had eaten in before. Luckily they were able to snag a table with no reservation. The place was packed and when the theatre goers started to arrive the couple saw people were waiting to be seated. They had been given a table with four place settings when they had arrived as all the two-seater tables were taken. When the waiter brought their wine he politely asked if they would mind sharing with another young couple. Flattered after being called a young couple Miriam and Robert both nodded their consent.

A minute later and Miriam and Robert were joined by a good-looking couple in their early thirties.

The woman was truly a beauty with skin the colour of creamy coffee, hair the colour of a ravens feathers and a curvaceous body wrapped in a bright yellow sundress that looked fantastic against her dark skin. Her smile lit up the room as she thanked them both profusely. Her name, they later found out was Melinda.

The man was tall. Well over six feet with an athletic body that looked great to Miriam in his tight jeans and pale-blue cotton shirt. His name was Greg.

As is natural when two couples are shoved together in such an environment they asked about each other. Robert told them about their prize, going to the theatre and the hotel in Hyde Park. When Greg told them he had seen cats and he especially liked the opening two scenes Robert and Miriam shared a knowing grin.

Greg and Melinda were up from Hampshire for what Melinda laughingly described as a "Dirty Weekend". Gregg`s mother was watching their son Teddy, who was five years old. They weren`t married, but had been a couple for nearly seven years. Melinda`s parents were born in Sri Lanka, but she told them with a giggle that she had been born on the exotic island of Wight!

Melinda was a geriatric nurse and Gregg was a physiotherapist at the same hospital. Gregg was also a keen rugby player. Robert and Miriam were really enjoying their company and shared their wine as the service had dropped to a snail`s pace while the waiters hurried around filling the last available tables.

Neither couple seemed that perturbed about the wait as the conversation flowed easily along with the wine. Robert nearly choked on his wine when Miriam asked casually, "What kind of things do you have planned for this dirty weekend? Something sexy I hope!"

Neither Melinda nor Gregg seemed the least bit offended by Miriam`s frankness. Melinda leaned forward to where Miriam sat opposite her and whispered, "To tell you the truth we have been fucking like rabbits since we arrived last night. Without Teddy interrupting us every five minutes we are making up for lost time." Her laugh was like a pealing bell as Gregg made an "Oh my God" face, but covered her hand with his and kissed her on the cheek.

When Miriam spoke again it was Robert`s turn to blush, "We have too. We only got here about three hours ago, but I have already come more times than I can count. Must be something in the air in London, or maybe it is so big that whatever you do just seems so tiny and insignificant compared to the size of the city. What`s that thing people always say, "What happens in London, stays in London", or something like that."

Greg said with a laugh, "I think that's Vegas Miriam, but as far as we are concerned it could also be London!"

At last a harried waiter arrived at their table and took their order. The two couples had already decided to order many dishes to sample and share together. Gregg and Robert had agreed they would split the bill. They also ordered two more bottles of wine so they wouldn`t have to wait, and Robert asked that they put them in an ice bucket. Their first bottle was already empty, and the waiter removed it before returning with the two bottles on ice as requested.

As is often the case the two women chatted together as they were sitting opposite each other while the men carried on their own conversation about work and sport. Robert also had one ear on what the women were talking about as it sounded a lot more interesting. It seemed that Melinda and Miriam were already firm friends as they were sharing explicit descriptions of what they had been up to since arriving in London. They were both giggling as the friendly atmosphere, free flowing wine and risqué discussion made for an amusing combination.

At one point Robert caught Gregg staring longingly at Miriam`s cleavage on full display in the low-cut dress. He had also drunk a lot of the wine by now so asked Gregg, "Like anything you see?"

Gregg turned crimson and took a long drink from his glass before he murmured, "You`re a very lucky man Robert. You have a beautiful wife who is not afraid to share her most intimate thoughts."

Robert raised his glass, and the two men toasted each other as Robert answered, "I don`t think you did too bad yourself Gregg. Melinda is absolutely stunning!"

Gregg lowered his voice so that Robert was straining to hear him over the din around them, "Melinda is a wild cat in bed, and looking at Miriam, well I hope you don`t mind me saying this, I bet she doesn't leave you wanting between the sheets either!"

Robert glanced at his wife and saw her deep in conversation with a grinning Melinda. In hushed tones he confessed, "We missed the first thirty minutes of Cats because she was flashing her arse at me in the box, and I just had to have a taste. Then she repaid the favour if you know what I mean! Miriam is usually up for anything, so I must say that I am more than satisfied."

At this point Miriam leaned over and gave Robert a peck on the cheek before saying, "Thank you Darling. That was such a nice compliment. By the way, I have invited Gregg and Melinda back to our hotel for a night cap after we finish. They are staying in a B & B at Marble arch, so we can share a taxi and have a few drinks at the bar."

Robert was prevented from answering as two waiters brought the mountain of food they had ordered and laid it out on the table. The next twenty minutes was spent trying all of the exotic dishes and drinking the wine.

As Miriam touched her napkin to her lips and pushed her plate away she boldly asked Melinda, "Have you ever slept with a woman?" Robert and Gregg swung their heads so fast to wait for Melinda`s answer that they nearly dislocated a vertebrae.

Melinda had obviously drunk quite a lot of the wine as she answered quite quickly, "Yes, a few times actually. When I was a student nurse in Portsmouth I had an on again off again with one of the ward sisters. She and her boyfriend liked to invite others, and both he and she were sexy as hell, so why not. It only lasted a few months, but it was fun. What about you?"

Robert was astonished as Miriam told all, "Well up until recently I had never thought about it, but then we got a new sexy neighbour and let`s say she introduced me to a whole new way of life."

The table was quiet now as the waiters returned to clear their plates. When they were safely out of earshot Miriam looked directly into Melinda`s eyes and said, "I would like to sleep with you. That`s if you are agreeable?"

Melinda seemed to sober up as she glanced at Gregg. Robert watched him raise his eyebrows before saying, "What happens in London stays in London. However, I hope Robert and I are invited too you two`s party, as even though I like him a lot, Robert is definitely not my type!" This broke the ice and all four were laughing as Robert hurriedly waved for the cheque.

The two women walked out into the humid London evening as Robert and Gregg split the bill fifty-fifty and left five pounds each as a tip. When they walked out the door to find their partners they were surprised not to see them waiting, then they heard a giggle from the little alley that ran down the side of the Chinese restaurant. They walked over to investigate and found Miriam and Melinda kissing each other passionately. The two women gave a loud laugh as Robert gave an exaggerated, "Excuse us ladies, but shall we go?"

Hand in hand Miriam and Melinda walked out of the alley and all four climbed into a black cab that Gregg had luckily flagged down. Less than fifteen minutes later the four were riding the elevator up to Miriam and Robert`s suite. There was no attendant this late at night, so the women were once more kissing and running their hands seductively over each other's bodies while Robert and Gregg stood watching, not knowing quite what to do.

Robert opened the door and they all filed inside. When they were in the room and Gregg and Melinda had let out the normal "wows" and "My God`s" about their palatial room there was a pregnant pause as nobody was quite sure how to proceed. Nobody except Miriam that was, who seemed to relish taking charge in these situations, "Right let`s get started," she announced, "In my experience it is always better if we get the men to come first, as they always need a bit of time to recover so then Melinda and I can have a bit of fun before the main event as it were!"

All six eyes were now fixed on Miriam as she said to Melinda, "Let`s blow them first, then we get to enjoy each other. To make it a bit more interesting why don't you suck off Robert while I do Gregg!" With that Miriam pulled her dress over her head and stood in just her bra, garter belt, stockings and heels as the other three ran their eyes over her body.

Melinda was the first to react and soon her yellow sundress was lying next to Miriam`s dress on the floor. Robert feasted his eyes on her supple brown body. Melinda wasn`t wearing a bra. Here breasts were quite small, maybe the size of a small grapefruit. Her already hard nipples were a much darker brown than the rest of her skin. Her panties were a bright orange thong that rode up very high on her hips. Her long legs ended with her feet in bejewelled flat sandals.

Seeing him staring Melinda grinned and said, "Come on Robert, let`s get this show on the road. I`m looking forward to tasting your cock as Miriam has told me how delicious you are!"

Miriam grinned at her husband then said to Gregg, "And Melinda has told me that you have a very big dick, so let`s see it!"

The two men exchanged a resigned glance and then rapidly shed their clothing to stand side by side naked, with their iron stiff erections pointing upwards to the ceiling. Robert couldn`t resist peeking down at Gregg`s manhood, which was indeed about eight inches in length and already leaking tiny drops of pre-come.

Holding hands Miriam and Melinda walked towards their partners before kneeling down. Robert watched Miriam begin to stroke Gregg`s hardness, then her mouth was surrounding the head. Robert gasped as he felt Melinda grab his penis in a hand that felt smaller than Miriam`s, but was equally skilled as she tenderly began to wank him slowly, then he felt the warmth of her mouth as her lips closed around his head with her tongue flicking at the concealed tip.

Robert was in heaven. Melinda was a skilled proponent of fellatio and he could soon feel himself responding. He risked a quick peek at his wife who now had more than half Gregg`s length in her mouth as she bobbed frantically up and down. Robert looked at Gregg, who had his head thrown backwards and his eyes scrunched shut. He was desperately thrusting his hips forward in a effort to get Miriam to accept more of his cock.

Robert felt Melinda start to suck on one of his testicles as her tiny hand continued to make its way up and down his shaft. Looking once more at Miriam he saw that she had done as Gregg had insisted wordlessly and her nose was resting in his pubic hair.

Looking back down at Melinda Robert saw her look across at Miriam before she to enveloped his cock. He felt himself being swallowed until her nose rubbed against his pubic bone. Robert could feel the tightness around his swollen head and knew that he was being deep throated by the dusky beauty on her knees before him. The thought was to much and he mumbled, "Melinda I`m coming."

Rather than release him as he had expected Melinda held him as long as she could in her throat before letting him slip into her mouth. Melinda was dragging raggedy breaths in through her nose as she sucked hard on Robert, and he exploded into her mouth.

Melinda was still carefully licking away the remnants of his ejaculation as he heard Gregg cry out, "Fuck Yes!" as Miriam induced his orgasm with her mouth.

Robert was still shaking after his intense release when he saw Miriam and Melinda kissing each other and moving the two men`s sperm from one mouth to the other. Robert was drained and fell back to sit on the edge of the bed, where he was joined seconds later by Gregg. The two men watched their partners as they continued to kiss, both with a mouthful of come.

Eventually both women swallowed what was left of the men's deposits as large quantities had dribbled from their mouths onto their breasts during their prolonged kisses. Breaking the embrace Miriam said breathlessly, "Just excuse me a minute Melinda," and vanished into the bathroom before returning a minute later, "Sorry. Where were we?" she said with a grin before pushing Melinda roughly onto her back. Robert and Gregg were just spectators as Miriam latched onto one brown nipple and sucked it hard.

Melinda was moaning softly as Miriam concentrated her attention on Melinda`s nipples. Sucking on one while her thumb and forefinger squeezed the other. Melinda snaked a hand down between their bodies and Miriam shuffled her body slightly to the side so the two watching men could see that Melinda had two fingers gently caressing Miriam`s clitoris. Robert also noticed that Miriam had removed the butt-plug, hence her quick dash to the bathroom and back. The plug may have gone but her anus still gaped much wider than normal. Gregg apparently didn`t notice, or was too polite to say anything.

Miriam moved her attention from Melinda`s nipples and kissed her way down the flat dark skin of Melinda`s tummy. Kneeling between the pretty Sri Lankan`s legs Miriam hooked a finger on either side of the bright orange thong and in one motion pulled them off as Melinda raised her hips from the floor to help her.

Robert got his first look at Melinda`s snatch, and it was a very pretty one. Several small curls of wiry black hair topped a slit that was pink in the centre with dark brown puffy labia surrounding it. His view was soon obscured as Miriam dived down to bury her tongue in the younger girl`s wetness. Melinda`s moans grew in strength as Miriam`s head nodded up and down between her thighs. Melinda was panting hard as she breathlessly urged, "Miriam. Turn round. I want to taste you too!"

Miriam swung her body around without ever letting her tongue stop working between Melinda`s thighs. One stockinged leg moved over Melinda`s body so that Miriam now straddled her. Robert watched Melinda grab Miriam`s hips and instantly pull her back and down until Miriam`s pussy rested inches from her face. From where the two men were sitting they had a perfect view as Melinda craned her neck, poked out her small pink tongue and ran it the length of Miriam`s slit.

The next ten minutes were spent with Robert and Gregg watching the spectacle of their partners eat each other before their eyes. Robert could already feel that his recovery was well underway, and when he took a quick peek at Gregg he could see that the younger man was already fisting a quite strong erection. Following his new friends lead Robert also began to stroke his penis and could feel it stiffening rapidly as he continued to watch Miriam and Melinda.

1...345678