Miriam Rides (Robert) Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miriam was the first to climax. Her back arching painfully as she shrieked loud enough to wake the dead before resuming her oral assault on Melinda`s sex. Melinda was much quieter when her orgasm arrived, but her body contorted wildly beneath Miriam.

Miriam crawled leisurely from on top of Melinda, but stayed on the floor, her body resting on her forearms and her bum raised. Robert sensed rather than saw Gregg move. He was behind Miriam as quick as lightning. Miriam took a sharp intake of breath as Gregg slid his rock-hard erection between her over sensitised pussy lips and filled her tunnel with his cock. As he began to pound her relentlessly Miriam soon rose to the occasion, pushing back hard against every one of Greg`s wild thrusts.

Robert was startled from his voyeurism as he heard Melinda call, "Robert. Are you going to fuck me or just watch them?" Swinging his head around he saw that Melinda had adopted a position similar to that of his wife and was looking at him with wide eyes as if to say hurry up.

Robert did not need to be asked twice as he could feel his erection in his palm. Sliding onto his knees behind the beautiful young girl he allowed her to manoeuvre his dick against her entrance with her hand, then he thrust forward and felt himself gripped by her silky warmth. Her pussy was tight, much tighter than Miriam`s and as he slid in and out it was if his dick was being gripped by a warm velvet glove.

Beside them Miriam was already shuddering through another orgasm as Robert stroked in and out of Melinda at a regular pace. Melinda must have been very aroused as Robert had only been ploughing her for a few seconds when her vagina constricted even more around his shaft, she clawed at the thick carpet as she let out a prolonged sigh.

Melinda`s tightness was doing nothing to prolong Robert`s performance. It wasn`t long before he sensed the tell tale signs of his knees quivering and his balls shrivelling to the size of walnuts, then he was blasting his seed deep within her. Robert gently rested against Melinda`s cute bum as he waited for his breathing to return to normal.

Miriam was still groaning beside them as Gregg pistoned in and out of her at a rate of knots. His face was a picture of concentration as his hands used her suspender belt like a horses reins to pull himself in and out. The sound of his flesh slapping against Miriam`s taut arse was filling the room and when he let out a loud, "Arrrrrrrrrrgh!" and thrust forcefully one last time it came as somewhat of a relief to Robert. Miriam fell forward onto the carpet and lay there winded, dragging deep breaths into her lungs.

The room was quiet for an extended time apart from the heavy breathing of four exhausted adults who lay around the room on the thick carpet. Slowly but surely they crawled one at a time up onto the bed. Melinda and Greg snuggling together naked on one side and Miriam in just her suspender belt and stockings hugged Robert once she had freed her breasts from the confines of her bra.

All four were spent, dozing happily in each other's arms. Twenty minutes or so later Robert sensed Gregg and Melinda creep from the bed and dress silently. They said nothing as they carefully opened the door and exited without saying a word. Miriam hadn`t stirred during their silent escape, and soon Robert joined her in a satisfied slumber.

Chapter 5

Robert woke with a start. There was a moment of panic as he found the bed empty before his sleep dulled mind detected the sound of the shower running. Robert rolled over with a groan. His whole body ached and his head thumped from the alcohol yesterday. He was still lying there when Miriam burst into the bedroom full of the joys of Spring. "Come on Darling. Move your beautiful butt. We have a whole day in London to enjoy." She was almost singing as she danced around the room completely naked.

Robert opened one eye and watched her as she did a pirouette and her boobs bounced enticingly. Even in his hungover state who could appreciate how good she looked. Her hair was re-styled, her pussy freshly waxed or shaved, he wasn`t sure which. Her tummy was flatter than it had been in years and her leg muscles flexed as she danced for her husband. In time she stopped dancing around and stood with her hands on her hips staring down at him in disdain, "Do you want a blow job before we go out? Is that why you are lying their like a beached whale? Are you waiting for me to perform my wifely duties?"

Robert`s dick ached more than the rest of his body, so he couldn`t understand how it started to sit up and take notice at her offer. He rolled onto his back and the thin sheet covering him had a serious tent pole pushing the material upwards.

"Really Robert. Don`t you ever get enough?" Miriam smirked at him as she whipped the sheet from his body and sat on the bed. Her hand wrapped around his staff and Robert felt her soft palm on his entire length as she lazily stroked him as she spoke, "I thought we could do something nice today like the Tate, or maybe the Victoria and Albert. What would you like to see?"

Robert was not really listening to her plans as he was now hard as iron in her fist, "Sounds great!" he mumbled as he was biting his lip to stop from coming to soon.

"We could have lunch in Hammersmith by the river, and then visit the shops in King Street, or have a walk around Soho," Miriam continued her monologue and her hand never stopped moving. "What`s the matter with you Robert?"

Robert groaned loudly and a fountain of his sperm gushed upwards from between Miriam`s fingers before falling back onto his tummy. "Do you feel better now Darling," Miriam grinned as she bent down and lapped up his deposit like a tiger lapping up cream.

"Not much, but I will do after a shower. Give me ten minutes Miriam!" Then he was gone, into the bathroom.

An hour later they walked holding hands around the Victoria and Albert Museum after a fortifying breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast and bacon in the hotel. For a fleeting moment Robert wished for their old life back, where holding hands in a museum would be considered an erotic highlight rather than foursomes with strangers they met in Chinese restaurants. He soon dismissed the thought as he wouldn`t have missed this sexual journey with Miriam for all the tea in China, and as he was feeling a lot better now, he couldn`t wait for the next chapter.

Miriam for her part was back to her old self. No flashing people or arranging liaisons with people she had just met. Miriam was just a middle-aged lady enjoying the company of her husband as they took in the many sights that London has to offer. The only thing that Robert noticed that was different to how they would have been only a month ago was that Robert could see the little bumps in Miriam`s skirt where here stockings were clipped to the suspender belt, and the four-inch bright red stilettos she wore making her hips sway like a catwalk model.

Neither of them had mentioned the previous night, but this changed when they found a quiet pub in Kensington and ordered some sandwiches and a beer. Miriam took a sip of her drink and placed her glass back on the bar mat as she said, "Last night was fun wasn`t it? Did you enjoy yourself Robert?"

Robert just nodded as his mouth was full of ham, cheese and bread. Miriam didn`t seem to notice as she continued, "Melinda was so damn sexy. I could have eaten her snatch all night, plus she knew what to do with her tongue that`s for sure. How was her blow job, better or worse than mine? And her pussy. It was so tight when I fingered her, it must have felt super wrapped around your dick!"

Robert answered non committedly, "She was very good." And took a large mouthful of beer.

Miriam didn`t seem at all upset that the conversation was quite one sided as she continued, "I nearly died of embarrassment when I had to run to the bathroom to pull out my plug. I didn`t want Gregg to get the wrong idea and try to fuck my arse. The first cock I want up there is yours Darling. Having said that, he was a bloody good fuck, and he seemed to last for ever. I counted four orgasms but there may have been more."

"I`m glad you had fun Miriam," Robert had at last found his voice. "The whole evening was superb from the blow job before we left home until Gregg and Melinda crept out of the room last night. You never cease to amaze me, or stop finding new ways to make our sex life exciting. Here`s to many more years of the same,"

He raised his glass and Miriam immediately touched hers to his with a strong, "Agreed!

"What do you want to do this afternoon? Want to do a bit of shopping. I think you have earnt a few hours of retail therapy!"

"Sounds like it could be fun, but why don`t we make it fun for both of us. Soho is still as seedy as it used to be I`ve heard. We could go sex shopping. If I tell you the truth it is always a bit boring when I go to Gary`s alone. Up here we can go together as we don`t know anybody. What do you think?"

Robert wasn`t to sure he wanted to join the dirty mac brigade, but he also didn`t want to be a party pooper so he nodded and took the last bite of his sandwich.

They hailed a black cab outside the pub and asked the driver to take then to Soho. They had just about entered the area of London known to be the hub of all things sexual in the sixties and seventies when Miriam shouted at the driver, Stop. Stop!"

He pulled the cab over and they climbed out. Once Robert had paid the man and the cab had driven away he asked with a puzzled look on his face, "What's the matter? Why did you want to stop so suddenly?"

"Look," Miriam said pointing across the street at a huge store with flashing lights called "The Sex Emporium". There were signs in the window advertising XXX film video cabins, and the windows were full of dummies dressed in provocative lingerie and even latex body suits. "That looks perfect!"

Robert followed his wife as she excitedly weaved her way across the street with a taxi, then a cyclist missing her by inches. Pushing through the beads that covered the doorway and ignoring the signs forbidding minors entry the couple found themselves in what could only be described as a sex maniacs supermarket. It was on two levels with an escalator leading from the ground floor up. One entire wall was filled with DVD`s, magazines and computer games with a sexual theme.

Robert bashfully glanced around at the other clientele. There were a few single men, and surprisingly for Robert quite a number of couples. There were even two single women walking around looking at the packed shelves.

Miriam was in her element as she pointed out things she had learnt about at Gary`s and Robert had only read about in stories. The PVC and rubber section did nothing for either of them, so they moved on quickly. They spent a long time in the BDSM section, and especially looking at the canes, whips and other items to be used in discipline.

The anal sex isle was probably the smallest sub section with its array of plugs and gels. Robert turned bright crimson when Miriam squealed with delight and pointed out the plug she had worn last night, then whispered in Robert`s ear, "And I`m wearing it now, so be prepared to boldly go where no man has gone before, when we get back to the hotel!"

Miriam had picked up a basket when they had entered, and she now placed an extremely large bottle of lubricating gel in it next to the leather whip with multiple thongs that she had selected in the BDSM aisle. Miriam didn`t seem at all ashamed as she carried the basket past other shoppers, and they looked in her basket to see what she had bought.

Once they had traversed all of the downstairs aisles Robert and Miriam rode the escalator to the upper floor. The entire floor space was taken up with lingerie and costumes. Miriam was off like a jack rabbit, leaving Robert trailing in her wake. She was nearly skipping as she took in all the things on offer. By the time Robert had caught up with her there were two pairs of panties in the basket that Robert thought would keep him hard for a week once his wife put them on.

He wandered behind her as first a schoolgirl costume, then a slave girl were placed in her basket. Robert prayed that she was nearly done. Not because he wasn`t already having erotic dreams about the games they would play, but he hoped that his credit card wouldn´t melt when they cashed up. Miriam continued to shop. A lace body suit with a cut out to show her pussy was her next purchase, then a pink pyjama set with shorts and camisole top in some kind of satiny material. At last she was done and they rode the escalator down to the cashier.

As they passed once more through the BDSM section Miriam said, "Shit. I almost forgot!" and snagged a small box from the shelf. Robert craned his neck to see what she had taken, but it had already slipped underneath the slave girl costume. Robert waited for Miriam as her purchases were rung up and deposited in a large paper bag similar to that you would get at a high-end boutique, although this bag had no writing on it.

Miriam was smiling from ear to ear as she re-joined Robert and slipped her arm through his. "I will definitely need to be punished for spending all that money Master," she breathed directly into his ear.

They were nearly at the exit when Miriam dragged him to one side. There was a small staircase leading down to a basement level with a large cardboard yellow arrow that advertised, "Video Cabins". Before Robert knew it he was walking down the stairs with Miriam.

The lighting was very dim as they reached the bottom of the stairs, but they could see a counter in the corner where a young man was sitting next to a cash register as there were bright lights above it. He was reading a book and hardly gave them a second look as Robert and Miriam stood before him. " Two singles or a double?" He asked in a bored voice.

"Double!" Miriam announced loudly.

"Five quid for twenty minutes, or ten quid for an hour?"

"Ten quid's worth please, " Miriam was nearly bouncing on the balls of her feet she was so excited.

"Cabin number 12" the young man muttered as Robert handed over the ten-pound note.

Arm in arm the couple made their way cautiously down the corridor next to the cashier desk. They passed a small Pakistani man with a mop and bucket, so apparently they cleaned each cabin after every visitor. This at least was a blessing Robert thought as his wife nearly dragged him down the corridor. They passed several closed doors from which came the unmistakable sounds of erotic movies, and a couple where they heard to groans of men masturbating.

Arriving at the door with a crooked one, plus a two screwed to it they shuffled inside. The room was about two yards square. There was a padded seat covered in vinyl against the back wall, and when Robert swung the door shut behind them they found a large TV screen that gave the only light in the room as it displayed an extensive menu of choices and instructions for use. Using the buttons located on one wall Miriam scrolled down until the arrow on the screen stopped at a film entitled "Anal College", "Fancy that Darling," she asked as if they were choosing between Columbo or Starsky and Hutch.

Robert was still feeling uncomfortable, and his skin itched as he imagined all the things that had gone on where he now sat. "As good as any," he said trying to keep the disgust from his voice.

"Great!" Miriam announced and pressed another button. The screen went dark for about twenty seconds and Miriam thought she had broken it, but as she began to fidget the TV burst into life. The volume was deafening, and it took a few seconds until Miriam located the volume control and turned it down to a level they could stand.

The film started with a pretty blonde girl making out with a hunky young man on a bed that was obviously supposed to be in a college dormitory. When the blonde spoke her words were dubbed in Arabic. Another minute of their ten-pound hour was spent as Miriam first found the language settings and then changed them to English. Miriam was getting quite skilled with the controls now and reset the film to start from the beginning.

The girl was wearing just a pair of white panties and the hunk was sucking on one of her nipples as she jerked him off with one of her petite hands around his rather impressive erection. "That feels so good Brad," she said in an obvious American accent.

"I love you Jenny," Brad replied after taking her nipple from his mouth.

Brad`s hand started to move under the waistband of Jenny's panties, but her hand moved quickly to stop him, "I cannot Brad. I promised my mother I would stay a virgin until marriage!"

Brad got out of the bed with a disappointed look on his face and started to pull on his bright red boxer shorts.

"Wait," Jenny nearly shouted, "There are other things we could do if you want."

Brad was not the best actor in the World. He gave her what was supposed to be a questioning look. "What do you mean Jenny?"

"Well." Jenny had also come bottom of her acting class as she tried to play coy, "I could put you in my mouth!"

"Then," Brad said indignantly, "When I am all excited, what happens then?"

"Well then," Jenny fidgeted on the bed, "I have another hole for you to put your dick in. Mother never said anything about that one."

Brad gave a happy smile as Jenny proceeded to suck his massive dick. This went on for nearly five minutes and Robert was getting bored, although a quick peek at Miriam`s face told him she was thoroughly enjoying the film and obviously looking for pointers to improve her own blow job skills.

Robert looked back at the screen where thankfully Jenny was now without panties and on all fours as Brad poured copious amounts of gel on his cock and into her arsehole. Then he was banging away, his dick buried to the hilt in poor innocent Jenny`s bum. There were several closeups of the action and Robert could see Jenny`s anus being pulled in and out around Brad`s rather large member. Just as Brad shouted, "Yeeees! He sensed Miriam moving beside him. Peering at her in the dim light of the cabin he saw she had eased her skirt off and was now moving to stand before him.

"What the fuck are you doing Miriam," he stage whispered, "You could catch a million bugs in this place."

Miriam stepped forward until her breasts touched the screen then moved her feet backwards until she was nearly bent double before him. Robert saw the butt-plug glint in the reflected light of the TV, Miriam said breathlessly, "Isn`t it obvious Darling. I want you to fuck me in the arse. There`s lubricant in my handbag, be a good boy and get it out please!"

Robert didn`t move until Miriam nearly yelled, Now!"

Finding her handbag on the floor he probed into its dark interior until his hand wrapped around a small tube similar to a toothpaste. Holding it up close to his face to make sure it wasn`t in fact for cleaning teeth he could just make out the words lubricant gel. Tearing his eyes from the tube as Miriam let out a long groan he saw that his wife had popped the plug from inside her back passage and dropped it on the floor. Robert looked down at the nearly spherical steel object and wondered how the hell Miriam had forced it up her bum. "Lube me up Robert, " Miriam panted.

Robert stared at his wife, and in particular the entrance to her anus which was gaping quite wide now after the plugs removal. Gingerly he squirted some gel from the tube onto his fingers and carefully rubbed it around Miriam`s rear entrance. He could feel the sphincter muscles twitching against his finger tips as he cautiously pushed first one, and then two slimy fingers inside Miriam`s anus.

Miriam was breathing really heavily now and gripping the top of the TV on the door with both hands. "I think I´m ready Robert. Make sure to really smear it on your dick and then go very, very slowly OK?"

1...345678