Miriam Rides (Robert) Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was something new for Robert and so did as she had instructed. He undid his belt, then puled his slacks and boxers to his ankles. He squeezed the gel directly from the tube onto his penis and then rubbed it into the entire length as if he was masturbating. His dick was shimmering in the TV`s pale light as he placed the tip right up against Miriam`s yawning slimy hole. "Slowly!" she warned.

Robert used his hips and one hand to push against Miriam. At one point he thought the strength of the muscles around the entrance would prevent him penetrating her, but then with a gasp from Miriam his head slipped inside. "Slowly,!" Miriam warned once more, and Robert began to push inch by inch up her rectum. If he had thought Melinda was tight last night, this felt like he was pushing his dick into melted tar. It was hot around his dick, and it felt as if Miriam was trying to crush him with her arse.

Miriam was mewling as one does when having a procedure at the doctors. A corn removed or a boil lanced. It was only when Robert looked downwards and saw he was completely hidden inside his wife`s arse did Miriam let out a short moan that Robert recognised as one of her "I`m really enjoying this" moans. "Wait. Wait. Wait!" She commanded him and Robert sensed her adjusting her feet and her grip on the TV. "Now Robert. Slowly, and then faster and faster!"

Robert was just her puppet to command now as he reluctantly pulled backwards until all of his shaft had left her forbidden tunnel, then he again eased himself inside her, "Good Darling. Next time a little quicker."

Robert followed the same procedure, just a tad quicker. "Well done!" came Miriam`s praise. "Now increase the tempo with every thrust, like you do when you fuck my pussy passionately."

Again Robert followed her instructions and soon was slipping in and out of her at the same tempo they used during vaginal sex. There were no more orders from Miriam as her mouth was just making the groaning and moaning sounds that he knew so well and that meant she was very, very close. He too was right on the edge. The way Miriam`s anal muscles clasped him every time he was fully inside her was drastically shortening his staying power. When he shot his load up her rear entry Miriam was only seconds behind when she screamed out her climax. That, Robert thought, must have unsettled all the other cabins clientele, as she was so vociferous.

Robert felt Miriam nudge him backwards and he sat back on his seat, his gunk covered dick resting limp on his thigh. Miriam waved a hand behind her and directly in his face as she urged him, "Tissue!"

Robert had noticed the tissue dispenser screwed to the wall when they had entered. He pulled a big wad from the steel container and placed it in Miriam`s outstretched hand, "Thank you!" she said politely as she held it against her arse where Robert`s come was leaking out.

Just as Miriam sat down once more after using nearly all the tissues in the box to clean her arse before replacing the plug once she had cleaned it thoroughly, and pulling on her skirt, a light flashed twice in the cabin and a tinny voice said, "Two minutes. Please pay the cashier if you would like to extend your visit." Both Miriam and Robert burst out laughing as Miriam pushed all the dirty tissues into a little waste bin in one corner and they walked from the cabin.

The large bag with all that Miriam had bought had been left at the cahier`s desk and she collected that and wished the bored young man a breezy, "Have a great day!" before she and Robert made their way upstairs and out into the humid evening.

They only had a few hours before their dinner reservation at Randolph's, so Robert flagged down a cab. They embraced and laughed on the back seat all the way back to the hotel. Once in the room Miriam hugged him and forced her tongue into his mouth. Robert kissed her back and they stood like this for a good few minutes. Miriam told him, "That was different, but next time I want to do it in comfort. The lounge or in a bed.

"There`s going to be a next time?" Robert asked with an astounded, eyebrows raised look on his face.

"Most definitely Robert. I loved it. What about you?"

"Well, it was certainly different. I think I was more worried about hurting you than enjoying myself. It must fucking hurt, or not?"

Miriam went silent for a while then answered, "Truthfully. Yes it fucking hurt at the beginning, but you were so caring and followed all my instructions. Then it`s like a delicious cocktail of pleasure and agony with the pleasure winning out. Bit like child birth, " she finished with a wry smile. "But now I definitely need a shower." Miriam was walking to the bathroom when she turned and asked, "Shall I wear my butt plug tonight? This time we can do it much nicer in the bed."

Robert was tempted, but declined, "Can we do it another day Miriam. I think a bit more conventual sex will be the order of the day after the delicious meal I am anticipating tonight."

"As you wish Master," she said and pranced into the bathroom, and closed the door behind her.

Robert noticed Miriam's use of the word "Master" which was always a precursor to a BDSM role play, and Robert silently groaned to himself. His wife had nearly worn him out in the last two days and he didn`t think he had any more spunk left in his balls. He lay on the bed to rest and must have dozed off as he woke with Miriam gently shaking his shoulder.

As his gritty eyes opened he gazed in awe at Miriam. She looked fabulous in a long lime green gown that stopped half way up her calves. Dark green eyeshadow covered her eye lids and pale pink lip gloss decorated her lips. The dress wasn`t as low cut as the previous evening but he could still see the diamond pendant resting between the globes of her breasts. Groggily he made his way into the bathroom and shaved and showered. Miriam had laid his best navy-blue suit out on the bed ready for him when he returned to the bedroom. A freshly ironed white shirt and a scarlet tie lay on the bed next to his suit. When they rode down in the elevator they made a very handsome, elegant couple.

The restaurant was everything they dreamed it would be. The service was impeccable. The wine was superb, and the food did things to their taste buds that they had never experienced before. Robert thought it was almost the perfect evening that he spent with his pretty, sexy wife. There was not even the interruption of a sexy young couple sharing their table to distract him from relishing his wife's company.

They snuggled together in the back of the taxi as they made the short drive back to the hotel. Resisting the urge to have a night cap at the bar they rode the lift up to their floor with their hands clasped together. Arriving at the room Robert investigated the minibar at Miriam`s request as she removed her dress and hung it in the closet.

One of Robert`s first requests when Miriam had decided to spice up their sex life was that his wife should wear sexy underwear and stockings. Miriam had promised to do so, and had been true to her word ever since. Tonight was no exception as Robert turned to face her with two small bottles of gin and a can of tonic water in his hands.

He almost dropped the drinks as he took in his gorgeous wife hanging up her dress in the closet. Her lingerie this evening was of the palest grey. Diaphanous panels covered the cheeks of her firm bottom and clean-shaven mons. Her breasts were covered by the smallest triangles of the same material, that showed off her rosy nipples to perfection. The garter belt was just a mere half an inch wide with four thin straps of grey ribbon hanging down and clipped to the bright red lacy tops of sheer grey stockings the same colour as the lingerie. On her feet were black heels with a modest three-inch heel. This vision was everything he had dreamed of when he made his request just three weeks ago.

Miriam caught him staring with his mouth agape. "Are you happy Darling? Do you like what you see? When you told me that you would like it if I dressed this way, I started to do it just to make you happy, but I have to admit that I wear it now mainly to make me happy. I feel so sexy and feminine when I wear such nice lingerie."

"My God Miriam, you look so fabulous. I`m telling you, you could make a gay man turn dressed like that!"

Miriam smiled shyly, "Are you going to make those drinks before everything gets warm, or do you want to put them back in the fridge and make love to your wife?"

His answer was obvious as he replaced the two bottles and the can in the minibar. His clothes were moments later on the floor of the suite, and he lay on the bed, his penis standing up fully erect. Miriam seductively removed the bra and panties, tossing them onto the bed, and strutted towards where Robert lay watching intently.

Crawling up the bed and between his legs she planted a small kiss on the tip of Robert`s cock before continuing her journey up his body, giving him small kisses as she went. When she lay completely on top of him and locked her lips to his Robert wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tight against his chest.

As they kissed Miriam moved a touch to one side so that she could rub one stocking clad leg over his erection. Robert emitted a stifled "Aaaaah!" as he felt the thin nylon stimulate his already stiff dick. Miriam was teasing him now as their kisses became more frenzied and the movement of her leg against his hardness quickened. Robert moaned in desperation as Miriam rolled off of him and her stockings were no longer rubbing over his straining manhood. His disappointment turned to delight when Miriam picked up her silky panties from the bed cover where she had tossed them only a few minutes before. Holding his cock with one hand she wrapped the cool silk panties around his shaft and slowly wanked him with the gauzy material between his hot pole and her tiny hand.

The sensation sent Robert wild. The silk panties felt wonderful against his burning skin. This coupled by the fact that Miriam seemed in no rush as she lazily stroked him with her hand full of silk. Miriam moved downwards and her face was mere inches from her active hand as she inspected Robert`s dick as if she had never seen it before. Robert was in paradise and very close to spurting over his wife`s underwear. He was concentrating hard to try and prolong the pleasure he was feeling. He soon lost the battle as Miriam began to whisper as if talking to his cock, "Come on little Robert. Come for Miriam. I can already see the little drops. Now make it a torrent so I can taste my man once more. Come on little Robert come for me. Come hard. Do it. Do it now!"

Robert writhed on the bed as he spurted five large ropes of come up into the air and Miriam reacted like some mad frog as her tongue shot out to capture each in turn. Robert was drained both literally and figuratively. He lay on the bed panting, his tongue lolling out of one side of his mouth. All he could think about was "Where does she get these ideas from?"

Miriam was giggling like an adolescent schoolgirl who had just seen her first dick as she licked her way back up his body. This time she didn`t stop at his lips and used the padded headboard of the bed to pull herself up into a sitting position with Robert`s face pressed against her crotch, and one stockinged thigh on each side of his head. Miriam couldn`t wait for Robert so ground her sex against his chin and nose until Robert opened his mouth and made his tongue stiff. Miriam was already cooing as she scraped her clit against Robert`s rigid tongue.

On a whim Robert clasped her buttocks with both hands and one of his middle fingers sought out the puckered hole he had fucked only that afternoon. He pushed it inside with very little resistance and Miriam bucked wildly on his face, nearly smothering him such was the force she exerted. She was still squirming crazily on his face as a deluge of fluids seeped from her pussy and onto his lapping tongue. Her body shook above him as he sucked and licked up all that she could give him.

The shivering of her body slowly diminished and she fell to one side along side Robert before burrowing into his embrace,"The perfect end to a perfect weekend," she mumbled into his chest.

Chapter 6

Miriam and Robert arrived back home the next day around eleven in the morning. They had woken around nine had a lazy fuck with Miriam riding Robert slowly to orgasm before showering quickly. They were the last ones to arrive at breakfast and wolfed down some poached eggs and sausages so as not to keep the serving staff longer than necessary. Miriam went upstairs to pack their things as Robert checked out and confirmed they had nothing to pay. They had already arranged for Mr. singh to collect them at ten thirty and he was waiting patiently for them when they exited the hotel with Robert carrying the large holdall and Miriam carrying her items that she had bought at the Emporium still in the large cardboard bag.

Once they got home they both thanked each other for a fantastic weekend before Robert went to check his e-mail while Miriam took the bags upstairs to put their things away and sort out what needed to be washed. The weather was glorious, so she decided to do the laundry right away. Once she had the first load safely splashing about in the machine she went to find Robert. He was just closing the lid on his laptop and told her there was nothing so important it couldn`t wait until tomorrow.

They agreed to spend a lazy afternoon in the garden as the temperatures were in the thirties and the sun was beating down. Miriam went to change while Robert dragged their two sun loungers from the shed onto the patio. He had just laid the cushions on top when Miriam strolled from the house in a bright red bikini that left little to the imagination and tall glasses filled with ice, gin and tonic.

Robert ran quickly upstairs to put on his bathing shorts and returned in two minutes flat. The couple toasted each other and lay down to absorb the rays of the sun. The weekends exertions must have caught up with them as the sun was low in the sky by the time they woke up. Both had skin reddened from the sun, but not serious enough to be called a sunburn.

Carrying the two glasses back into the kitchen Miriam called out to Robert who was placing the beds and cushions back in the shed, "Don`t be long Master!"

Robert felt a tingling in his lower extremities as she called him by that name. He grinned as he struggled with the heavy wooden beds as it seemed the weekends fun was still not complete. By the time he arrived sweating into the lounge Miriam was kneeling on the carpet in the slave girl outfit she had bought the day before.

Miriam`s costume consisted of billowing orange harem pants with the crotch cut out so that her pussy and bum were on full display. A bejewelled brassiere that had holes cut out for her nipples to poke through. On both wrists she had gold manacles made of plastic with a plastic chain connecting them. A head band encircled her forehead. Robert nearly laughed, but swallowed his laughter when Miriam said, "What is my Master`s wish this evening. Fatima was a naughty slave girl yesterday and spent a lot of her Master`s money frivolously. Does the Master wish to punish her?"

It was only now that Robert saw the multi-thonged whip that Miriam had bought yesterday. It was sitting innocently on the coffee table next to where his wife was kneeling. Robert thought it looked quite vicious and would definitely leave marks if he spanked Miriam with it.

As Robert dithered Miriam made up his mind for him. Rising gracefully from her knees she placed the whip in his hand and then prostrated herself over the back of the sofa. She had to move her feet apart so that her crotch rested comfortably on the padded back cushion and her hands dangled forwards onto the seat."Quickly Master," Miriam begged. "I am so wet, I want my Master to fuck me, but first I must be punished!"

Robert could refuse Miriam nothing, and especially when he was this turned on and couldn`t wait to fuck her. He had to admit he was getting into these role pays, and after his initial reticence when he thought he might hurt Miriam he now looked forward to their infrequent discipline sessions. He smacked the whip against his palm and the stiff leather stung quite severely, so God only knows how it would feel on Miriam`s soft buttocks. "Are you sure about this Miriam?" He asked softly.

"My name is Fatima, not Miriam. My Master should not ask. He should do as he wishes, but hurry, as I need to feel my Master`s cock inside me."

Robert gave a sigh of resignation and flicked the whip casually against Miriam`s bum. "Have I so upset you Master, that you disrespect me with such a pathetic flogging?"

Robert knew Miriam was stubborn and wouldn`t stop until he actually whipped her, so he hoped that the pain would be enough if he gave her one good lash with the whip. He raised his arm then threw it forward with force and the thongs of the whip spread out over Miriam`s arse. When he puled the whip back he saw tiny pink scratches covered nearly all of her bum. Miriam was breathing heavily now as Robert paused waiting for her to say enough was enough.

It apparently wasn`t as Miriam spoke in a husky voice, "Fatima spent five hundred of her Master`s pounds so she thinks that one stroke for each hundred would be a proper punishment! But hurry as Fatima`s cunt is weeping with desire for her Master`s large cock."

Robert sighed once more and had raised the whip again when he heard the front door opening. They had forgotten to latch it when they came home. He heard Gayle call out, "Hi Miriam, hi Robert. It`s Gayle and Joel. We came to see how your weekend went. Robert panicked and moved hastily to the lounge door to block their neighbours from entering, but he was to late as Gayle burst into the room with Joel in her wake., Her hand went to her mouth as she muttered, "Oh my God. I see we are interrupting something!" and she turned to go.

Robert nearly fainted when he saw that Miriam had not moved from her position spread over the back of the sofa. He was even more certain he was going to pass out with shock when Miriam spoke, "I see my Master has invited his friends to watch Fatima`s punishment. That is even more exciting, and Fatima is even wetter now. Please hurry Master. Fatima needs her cunt pounded by her master's cock," Then after a pause she added, "Of course his friend Joel may also want to use my Master`s slave Fatima when he has finished."

Robert didn`t know where to look. His eyes flicked around the room from his wife's bum hanging from the sofa waiting for him to flog her, to Gayle who was staring open mouthed at Miriam, then lastly to Joel who was grinning broadly and already taking a seat in an armchair opposite Miriam, "Carry on Robert!" Joel said with a mischievous chuckle.

Robert was frozen in place until he heard Miriam say, "Yes, please carry on Master!"

Robert took the only decision that seemed to satisfy the most people present and swung the whip forcefully against Miriam`s backside. It landed with a loud crack and Miriam moaned her pleasure to the room. Gayle was rooted to the spot, her hand clasped over her mouth. Joel was still grinning as he fidgeted in the armchair and Robert could already see a huge bulge in the loose shorts he was wearing.

Three more times Robert whipped his wife and she whimpered and moaned louder and louder at each stroke. Joel already had his hands inside his shorts when Robert finished and Miriam begged, "Now Master. Fuck Fatima as hard a s you can."

Robert was not at all uncomfortable in fucking his wife in front of Joel and Gayle as the two couples had already shared a sexy foursome a few weeks back. Pulling his shorts down he used one hand to guide himself the entry of Miriam`s vagina, then thrust powerfully with his hips. Robert was amazed at how wet Miriam was. His penis felt as if it was covered in slimy gel as it slipped effortlessly inside her. As he began ploughing at speed into Miriam he saw that Joel had pulled Gayle down into his lap and she had his massive cock in her mouth as Joel watched Robert fucking Miriam.

1...345678