Misguided Affections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers

Chris returned to the edge of the bed, but instead of getting back to work on me (she really was making me pay for it, I thought), she climbed up onto it, attempting her best sultry crawl up the mattress, bringing her head to rest next to mine and settling down. She snuggled in close to me, but, uncharacteristically, didn't grab on; instead, she brought her lips to my ear. "Close your eyes", she commanded; I glanced at her questioningly, but did as she asked. As I did, Chris began to whisper to me.

"We'll do it your way, then", she breathed, an involuntary shudder crawling across my body at the feel of her warm breath against my temple. "But you've got to keep saying that. Keep talking like that."

"Keep saying what?"

"Keep calling it your...your package. Your vagina, I mean. You're boyish now, so you've got to. Keep calling it that. Right now. Talk about your penis."

"I...what about it?"

"It's yours, isn't it? Tell me about it!" She said, annoyed, coming out a bit more than a whisper this time, uncomfortably loud near my ear.

"I...my penis. Yeah." I let a hand drift towards my crotch again, pushing a single impatient finger inside and twirling it around, keeping it low-key so Chris wouldn't see and yell at me for it. "I...it's hard. And, uh...and there's, like, some veins on it, nothing too grotesque but..."

"Veins are gross, yuck. Make it smooth and clear and soft."

I turned to look at her, opening my eyes to give her my own best annoyed look. "I thought you said it was mine!"

"I also said I was your mistress. So do as I say." She commanded haughtily, pressing her hand over my eyes to ensure I got the message. There was the unreasonable little woman I loved.

"Ah yes, my mistake. My cute little penis. Totally soft and white and spotless and harmless. Not a vein on it."

I didn't spend a lot of time thinking about penises, truth be told. I was finding it rather hard to visualize. I stirred my finger inside my vagina a bit, trying to get the hypothetical juices flowing.

The whispers resumed. "Call it your dick now. Tell me about how you feel when you get hard."

This was like an interrogation on a subject I knew nothing about, I thought. "My dick is, um, it starts all flaccid, and squishy, but when I get horny it starts to grow out and...and expand, and the top, the, uh, the tip of the dick is all red and..."

"Aren't you skipping a step? What about your foreskin?"

"My what now? We live in America, hardly anyone has-"

"YOUR FORESKIN", Chris repeated, leaving no room for argument. Well...maybe a little room. This was a bit much. "Is this the bisexual thing again?", I asked. "Do you have some weird kinky porn lying around somewhere that's been corrupting my little girl into-"

"It's white, too," came the insistent interruption. "It doesn't even really look like a dick when you're soft, it's not wrinkled or anything, it just kinda hangs there cutely like a little fruit. You can play around with it and you feel the little dick inside trying to grow a little bigger but it can't really get out unless someone helps it along, like when I tell you to lie down and put it in my mouth and stir it around with my tongue."

Chris squirmed next to me, a soft moan escaping her lips and entering directly into my ear canal. It made me shiver a bit, my vagina clenching around my finger inside it, coaxing me into inserting a second. I knew that sound; next to me, my lover was playing with herself, clearly getting off on her own little depraved fantasy. I couldn't claim to share her tastes, but a part of me found the situation undeniably erotic; I was willing to act out anything that made the adorable woman next to me sound like that. At this rate I wouldn't feel bad at all. Maybe just a little creeped out.

"And...mmm...what is it that makes your cock hard?"

This was an easy one. "It's you, Chris."

I felt her stop, her hands grabbing my head as she crawled on top of me, seeming to order me to open my eyes and look into her wide-open brown ones. "Say it right, Dani".

"You make my cock rock-hard, Chris."

Chris started to hyperventilate on top of me, her short-cropped hair getting slick with sweat, her chest rising and falling, her pink mosquito bite nipples standing out against her flat chest as she scraped her underwear against my stomach; it seems she'd somehow managed to ninja-remove her pants and bra while my eyes were closed, I noted absently, my own heart beginning to race as my lover's excitement became infectious.

"Which parts of me?"

"Your entire body, Chris."

"No...Dani! She yelled, her words separated by excited gasps as she ground against my skin. "Boys like...tits...and ass...and pussies...say it!"

"How about I show you instead?" I replied, boldly reaching my left hand towards her and plunging it into her panties.

Chris's body tensed, her back arching on top of me, her legs going rigid on either side of my stretched-out body. "Oh god yes, Dani, do me, press your fingers into me, get yourself off on my body, get hard for me, oh god, oh please..." Her words trailed off into meaningless noise as my fingers explored the extremely moist interior of my lover's lingerie, playing over the tiny rosy cleft I knew laid within it. Her feminine petals, hidden behind the last of her clothes, bathed my fingers in warmth and wetness, Chris pressing herself as hard as she could against my fingers; I could feel her throb against me, and I felt myself throb in response, my other hand becoming wild within myself, my face contorting in a moan as I let myself become as overcome with lust as my partner.

An act which didn't escape her notice. Chris, one hand pressing into her sensitive chest and playing with what little there was to grip, bringing herself as close to orgasm as she could without removing her piercing gaze from my own, paused her motion, noticing my sudden display of pleasure. Twisting herself on top of me, she glanced back; realizing my error, I pulled my hand from within myself, far too late to prevent her eyes from seeing the string of sticky love juices I could feel stretching from my groin to my withdrawing digits.

"WHAT THE HELL", she yelled, snapping her head back towards me. Grinding all the harder, seemingly driving herself now into a lustful rage, the frenzied pixie astride me stared daggers into my face. "WHAT EXACTLY IS IT YOU HAVE BETWEEN YOUR LEGS, DANI?"

"I'm sorry, hun, I just really really needed to cum, I'm still ready to-"

"WHAT IS IT???" Chris yelled. I could have sworn I felt flecks of spit from that one. If it weren't for the crazed way her grin contorted her face as she said it, or the fact I could probably lift her off me with one arm, I'd almost be afraid of her.

"My penis...", I replied, amused; my voice came out meekly without my even intending it to. "I'm getting surprisingly into this", I thought to myself.

"IS YOUR PENIS A VAGINA? DO YOU HAVE A VAGINA?"

"No...?"

"Well then," she said, stopping abruptly, suddenly and terrifyingly returned to the normal, playful Chris I was used to. "I think you're a bit misinformed as to how you masturbate with a penis".

Chris shifted on top of me, stiffly trying to turn herself away, her right leg swinging dangerously close to my nose as she faced towards my feet. "I think," she continued, "I've given you a bit too much independence. Your mistress needs your actions to match your words, you know. I think this boy needs some to be taught a few lessons."

And at that, she glanced over her shoulder, raised her cute little butt off my belly, moved her center of gravity back, and sat herself down on my face.

"Holy shit", I thought. "Holy SHI-", I said, my words being muffled as she pressed as hard as her 80-pound body could against my face. This was RIDICULOUSLY hot. I'd never, NEVER, managed to get Chris to show any sort of aggression during sex, and here she was playing with me like I was a fucking TOY. I'd never had the chance to be submissive around her; I felt my groin tense, its depths boiling with need and my little clit straining erect as if desperate to follow her orders. I just wished she'd finally let me get off; I didn't know how much more teasing I could take.

"What was that, Dani?" Chris said playfully, rubbing her crotch against my face. My vision was blurry, filled with a fleshy Chris-colored close-up; I could vaguely make out a finger hooking against the rosy fabric cleaving her backside as she pulled it away, leaving the even pinker cleft between her legs visible, slightly dilated and dripping with desire to be sexed. "I thought I heard something over the sound of you eating my cunt."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I lunged in, my tongue playing against the hairless outer lips of her maidenhood, then the inner, then pressing deep within the tight, beautiful canal of the woman I loved. Every part of it was drenched with slick mucous, sickly sweet and slippery and all belonging to my Chris. I savored this taste, this feel; I couldn't get enough of it, pressing my face with all the force in my neck deep into my lover's taint.

"That's it, loverboy", squirmed Chris atop me. "THAT is the only vagina you need to worry yourself about. Now, remind me -- what is it YOU have to show me?"

"Mhhh chkkkk..."

"That's right! Your cock! Now, Dani, if you could put that hand back down there, and do yourself properly this time?"

I rolled my eyes at that, more for my own benefit than for her butt's. Groping around blindly, I stretched my still-wet right hand down towards my crotch, feeling around for my lightly-trimmed bush. I could probably reach into my vagina if I stretched a bit, but I doubted that's what Chris was going for. I was pretty sure guy's cocks were just around the top. Somewhere...hereabouts?

I pantomimed a stroking motion, drawing my hand from the bristly hairs on my crotch up comically high above my body, before stroking the phantom member back down again, trying to keep the shape consistent for my partner's benefit.

"Mmmm hea, lllkk ttt mm bggg, phht ckc, tt flls shho ggddd nnd-"

"I can't understand a word you're saying, Dani, but -- mmmm -- keep saying it, you're doing a wonderful job up here. I don't know WHAT you think you're doing down below, though."

Oh. Ok. Failed again. I stopped my hand's motion in midair, about to ask what she wanted from me -- impossible as that was at the moment, I settled for what I hoped was a quizzical hand motion, my hand turning upwards with all fingers splayed and slightly bent upwards. "What, oh mistress", I thought, raising my hand to emphasize the gesture. "What?"

"Since when is your dick a 9-inch tall section of air above your pubes? You wish you were that well-endowed, little man. Go lower."

Ok. Wrong position. I pushed my fingers a bit lower on my body, glad I'd propped my back up now. She was gonna make me stretch.

"Lower! Geez, you'd think a boyish guy like you would be able to find his own dick."

I pushed my hand even lower down, grazing against the top of my lips and starting the fake jerk-off motion again, this time trying to keep my supposed penis a supposedly reasonable size. Chris's pussy clenched around my wriggling tongue. What was this, some perverse game of hot and cold?

"No, no! Your penis! You have one already! You don't have to FAKE it! Just a bit lower!"

"Whhht thh hllll, Crss?"

"I said lower! No talking!"

There's nothing you're interested in lower than this, you delicious weirdo, I thought to myself, pressing my fingers lower and tongue deeper, splaying my hand out over my pussy and rubbing it vigorously as if to demonstrate.

"There's your balls again. It's right around your palm now."

My palm? But that was my...OOOOH. Oh. Ok. Yay. If that was what she was going for, I might have a shot at cumming yet.

I gave her a quick thumbs-up, telling her I got the message. That same thumb then began to prod at the hood of my vagina, poking and rubbing at my clitoris as much as I could without hurting myself. Chris's vagina clenched around my mouth for a good two seconds at that one; I removed my tongue, pursing my lips and giving her mound a big sloppy kiss in response.

I felt Chris's legs spasm against my head in appreciation. "Oh GOD yes, you've, mmnnnn, you've got it. Now show me how you get hard. How you jack off."

Ok, well, I was already as hard as I was probably capable of getting. I could give jacking a go, though.

Unsure of how to go about this, I awkwardly played my fingers over my clitoris, clumsily pawing at myself in the fleshy darkness. Chris's vagina continued its undulations against my face, her butt wiggling around as she settled down to get a better look, but didn't otherwise react significantly. Ok, not that. Instead, I opted to delicately pinch the hood of my vagina between my thumb and forefinger, doing my best to stroke what was, at best, maybe a centimeter of flesh. It wasn't an impressive show, but it was getting me off, the flesh of my clitoris becoming pleasantly heated and bubbly, eliciting tense little pockets of shivers along the muscles of my legs whenever I nudged it a little. And it also, very clearly, worked for Chris, her groin unleashing a sudden tidal wave of sloppy fluids across my face and down my unwitting throat, almost making me gag on the unexpected slimy coating my mouth was filled with.

"Oh my gosh, yes, just like that, work that cock", the petite woman astride me gasped, her negligible weight shifting as I could feel her lean forward towards my hand, her arms landing on my sides to brace herself, her body unseen but her emotions quite clear through her voice and the continued fury of her vagina's contractions. "Get hard for me baby, I want to stick it inside of me, I want to ride you baby, I'm gonna take your cute little penis all for myself Dani, it's all mine."

Light stung my eyes as their blinders were suddenly removed, Chris's body lifting itself from my face, twin strands of goo stretching out between my outstretched tongue and the lips of her labia, thinning and breaking as she moved from my face. I looked down as Chris rolled off the foot of the bed, grabbed my legs, and pushed them forwards and back onto the surface of our mattress, clearly prompting me to help her along as I shifted back further towards the wall.

"You're ready", Chris declared, returning to her perch on top of me; she was getting quite a workout, I thought to myself, noting the sweat now practically dripping from her brow. "I'm gonna fuck you now, ok?"

"You're the boss, ma'am."

"You're damn right I am." My girl's mouth was getting almost as filthy as mine was right now.

Chris again began to straddle me, this time pausing, grabbing her panties, and pulling them off her legs, leaving her entirely nude. She plopped herself down on my legs, slid herself forwards and over my crotch (that one causing me to gasp involuntarily), and settled down directly over my clitoris.

"You ready to go, little guy?"

"I don't know, I'm a little scared Chris, this is all just so-"

Chris didn't wait for me to finish, if she had even been waiting in the first place. She seemed possessed by some kind of sex fiend, beginning to move her crotch and body against my flesh in such a way that could only really be described as "vibrating".

My overripe pussy was very, very not prepared for that. Nor was my brain, for that matter. "-nnUUUUwWWWAA", I finished, making an absolute butchery of the word as I felt my hips buck up into my partner, grinding the clitoris clasped tightly between my girlfriend's legs against her vulva. "Ok, ok yes, yes I am more than ready, keep doing that Ch-"

Chris stared daggers at me, her sinuous body undulating atop me a little slower.

"...Mistress." I gave her the best doe eyes I could muster under the circumstances.

Chris's face seemed to practically glow with happy lust, her olive skin appearing to develop a visible aura. I blinked a few times, my eyes fuzzy, beads of sweat born of my face's recent warm confinement falling into them. My wavy, moistened vision seemed to almost suggest that was a literal description, a defined milky-white corona wavering about Chris's wild form atop me, almost like a streetlight seen on a dark night. I tried to clear my vision, reaching a hand -- ohh, but fuck ME, my clitoris was like a pocket of hot fire on my body, absorbing and amplifying the heat of my partners's maidenhood, my mind distracted by the absolutely fucking sublime shudders seizing my lower body, egged on my Chris's thoughtless motions.

Chris grabbed my half-raised hand, her breath hissing between her teeth in excitement. She leaned towards me, obscuring my view of her body, her vagina shifting subtly, its motion now sliding her up and down over my clitoral hood, smearing her juices over my groin, soaking the short stubbly hairs crowning it.

"How does it feel, Dani? Your cock? Sliding up, and down, and up between my pussy lips? Does it feel great? Do you want to put it in? Do you want me to take your virginity, Dani? Do you?" Her shoulders bobbed with frenzied speed, her body working desperately to get enough oxygen in to power her tiny dynamo of a body.

"Oh yes, Chris", I hissed, my own breath falling short, my own lust climbing as I felt my crotch deliciously grind and rub against her body. "I just wish I could plunge myself into you, and feel how deep you are, and make sweet, sweet love to-"

Chris's spare hand put a finger to my lips, silencing me, her own baring her teeth in a maniacal grin. "You don't get to put anything in me yourself, Dani," she moaned, unable to keep her voice level. "I'm the one running the show here. Now then, my little girly-boy..."

She guided my hand to my chest.

"Play with yourself. Show me how a weak little boyish guy like you gets off with his nipples. I know you -- Uung -- do this when you're alone. You better -- Ahhnn -- hurry, I don't -- Mmmn -- think you can last much longer."

Her voice kept breaking, the sheer enormity of her arousal interrupting her speech. Somehow, I didn't think I was the one at risk of blowing my load early.

My fingers eagerly began to follow her instructions as they started playing at my nipples, my back stretching and forming a small arch as I pushed up into my hand, also pushing my groin up against Chris as I did, lifting her an inch or two in the air before my body settled down. My eyes drifted shut in ecstasy. Fuck, this was amazing in every way, my entire body felt flushed with warmth, I wanted nothing more than to be joined with this woman forever. She could keep ordering me around until the end of time, for all I cared. My hand rubbed at my breast, pressing into my flesh as far as it would go, compressing my bust, milking it for sensation as --

Chris's hand grabbed mine again, her body's motion jerking it back and forth over my breast.

"No...breasts...don't...have them..."

A joyous laugh left my throat; even now, she wouldn't let me off. I acquiesced, returning my hand to my nipple and my nipple only, pressing and prodding and pulling at the erect nub of flesh I could feel on my chest, shifting to my other after a moment, trying to keep things fair and even between my...my boys, I supposed.

A minute passed, Chris's body and mine soaking each other with juices and sweat, the air practically shimmering with heat, and passion, and that strange radiance that seemed to spill out of her. Finally, I felt a pressure building up within my groin.

"Chris, I..."

"I know, Dani, I know, me too, grab my hand Dani, do it with me, cum inside me, we'll do it together."

Her words seemed to raise her ecstasy even higher, the frequency of her body's vibration seemingly knowing no bounds. It was like having a human-sized vibrator I loved more than anything else sitting directly on top of my crotch, her pussy pressing so hard against me it was like her flesh resented that it couldn't merge together with my own, angry it couldn't swallow my entire groin whole. I felt myself reach and pass the point of no return, my clitoris surging, guiding my movements as I stabbed my crotch as hard as I could against Chris, my left hand reaching out and grasping tightly onto her right. She threw her head back in a wordless moan. My mouth followed suit, my eyes drifting shut in ecstasy. I could feel my vagina spasming, trying to lock lips with Chris, forming a vacuum between my body and hers, clenching, and pulsing, and oh my fucking, oh my fucking, oh, oh, oh fuck, oh YES.

Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers
123456...8