Misguided Affections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------

- the miniscule pinprick of pure girlish lust I could feel blooming inside my asshole, her single slimy finger scraping and pressing deeply against my blooming prostate, my sensitive anal ring grasping against her digit as if seeking to cut it in two and take it for itself. Chris's hand on my cock worked itself up and down, the exclamations coming unbidden to my lips faster and louder, the pussy where my balls should be feeling congested and thick as I felt it squeeze weakly, trying to join in the celebration of the love between Chris and myself but finding itself utterly wanting for the role. I arched my back, pressing my tailbone as hard as I could against Chris's wrist, begging her without words to press within me harder, deeper, to continue to stroke and stimulate my boypussy, my girlish little asshole, to make my prostate grow big and hard and lusty within me.

She obliged, inserting another two fingers within me, splaying them out to stretch my anus wide around them, rubbing as wildly as possible against the ribbed contours of my love tunnel. She pressed directly onto my prostate, now creating an obvious tent inside my colon, growing large deep within me as it engorged, forming itself from the aether, filling with delicious boy juices destined to surge through my cock, to make me wet and lusty and ready to cum all over. Chris's finger circled around the bulge within me, and I felt it lurch, my cock pulling up forcefully as my asscunt clenched appreciatively around her hand, juices filling my pipes as I felt a switch flipped within me, a small spurt of clear fluid marking the newfound rebirth of my identity, Chris eagerly coating herself with it as she rubbed it along my penis, its four inches becoming slick and lubricated, its nerves standing on end as I felt my asshole throb, and throb, and THROB, my every part ready and willing to follow my mistress's commands, to cum and soak us with my semen, my girlish boybatter splattering across our bodies as we both brought ourselves to orgasm.

"Dani," Chris panted behind me. "You have to do this last part yourself."

I looked back at her, my body lurching and wrenching to and fro with lust, pumping myself up and down on the fingers of the woman I loved. "Tell me what to do, Chris", I moaned, my desire to follow her and let her do as she pleased with me consuming my being.

"Your balls...I think they're inside of you, part of your...of your vagina. I can't reach them, but...you've swallowed my cum...I think they should be changing back to normal already, but you have to...have to help them along. You have to get your vagina to close up, get your sack to pop back out."

I didn't understand what she was saying, I just wanted to cum, a desperate roaring desire within me to let me release myself for Chris, to let myself become normal again, to resume my happy life with her. I could barely feel the cleft between my legs anymore; I reached a hand down to touch it, recoiling as if shocked at the gross, wet, fleshy strands I felt down there. I touched it gingerly, trying not to miss as my body bounded up and down, my butt refusing to slow its feasting upon Chris's hand. It felt like there were strings of skin connecting the two halves of my...of the unnecessary womanly hole that was forced upon me, that had stolen my orgasm from me. It seemed to have atrophied, too, the lips barely there, a small hole simply gaping between my legs as if a fetid wound.

Seeing my distress, Chris removed her hand from my cock; I moaned in dissatisfaction, begging her to return it as she curiously felt around my crotch, confirming what I had felt. Her face lit up at the sensation.

"Oh, this is good, Dani! It's already sealing up! I think all you have to do is just kinda...push them out of there. Your balls, I mean. They should be inside of you, probably messed up like everything else. Changed into ovaries or something."

Her words enraged me. My beautiful balls were stolen from me...to make ovaries? To make eggs? I turned my head, looking at her with untargeted betrayal, trying to discern if she was playing with me, trying to start some weird roleplaying like she was wont to do, only to be met with the sharp stab of her hand within my asshole, my back arching and turning me away from her again, her hand resuming it's stroking on my penis. It seemed gentler this time, as if trying to calm me down, my anger dissipating in her touch, leaving only questions. Why would I ever need eggs?! I was in love with Dani, a beautiful woman; I had no need for a vagina, or a womb, or anything else female except for her, her beautiful pussy throbbing lustily below the thrashing mounds of my rear the only pussy I cared about.

"How...how do I do that, Chris?"

"Just think about your balls, how they feel for you, how much you love them, love your dick and chest and girlish body, how much you want them back. Talk to me about them, Dani, you should be able to feel them inside you, you'll be able to do it, you'll know how, I think."

Chris's body leaned over mine, encircling me as her hands pumped at my ass, at my penis, whispering words in my ear, my mind and senses consumed by her, only by her, my world becoming one circular shell of Chris around me, a soft comforting womb trying to guide me through my ordeal.

"Tell me about your penis, Dani. Tell me how girly and bubbly and good it makes you feel."

I felt two beads of heat slowly beginning to stand out in my belly, gently pulsing with energy, nestled safe and warm deep within me. I resented them, hated the loss they represented. They weren't mine.

I closed my eyes, letting myself breathe deeply, the warm air Chris exhaled entering my lungs, filling me with even more of herself. "It's small," I began. "But really, really sensitive. And it's usually covered with my foreskin, a thick bunch of cute, smooth, sexy flesh swaddling it like a baby. And when you touch it, Dani, I can feel it start to expand, the flesh growing hard and erect, but not too big, my cockhead just peeking out of the tip, scared to come out. And as you touch it, Dani, it slowly gains confidence and peeks out further, and the skin rolls back sublimely over my length, and my precum bubbles up and it feels so divine, and I can feel my balls throb as it does, growing aroused as I do, cooking up lots and lots of sperm for me to shoot out of my cute little dick, lots of semen to coat my penis and dribble out and just turn me on more as you stroke and stroke me, never letting me stop."

Chris's hand sped up its strokes on my cock as I spoke the words, my world a dark abyss of pleasure, of love, of Chris. I felt the twin orbs within me shudder, suddenly unnerved, seeming uncertain of their role.

"Now push, Dani," Chris whispered. "Squeeze them down, clench your balls and feel the muscles you're supposed to have, the sack that's supposed to be there. Will them to fall down, to pop out of you, to plop one by one into the smooth cradle they're meant to be in."

I felt muscles I never knew I had inside me, sending shudders to the remnants of my vagina as they tightened, my will causing them to contract, the ovaries within me suddenly compressing, falling down and closer together in my body; my body shook with effort, my cock straining back in Chris's hand as I pulled, my asshole tightening so much around her fingers I was scared it might seal up itself. It wasn't just my balls in there, I could feel something else, a weighty painful bloatedness, a small pocket obstructing my ball's downward path, aching deep within me.

Chris's hand again left my cock, pressing tenderly against my midriff as if sensing my discomfort. She nodded sympathetically, her short black hair brushing against my cheek.

"Your sack's in there too, I think. That'll make things a little harder. I know this is tough for you, Dani, but I need you to do it. Tell me about how it feels when you cum, what your juices rising up and spurting out your feminine little penis makes you think, how good it is to feel your balls clench and empty themselves and then fill back up to do it again."

My breath came in shorter bursts, my penis thrumming sensually, the engine in my core revving into overdrive as my imagination was overtaken by her words, not even having to voice my answers before feeling their effect on the blighted eggholders within me, their uncomfortable heat slowly growing more and more intense, but changing as it did, instead settling into a comfortable, familiar warmth within me. I felt them begin to pulse, weakly at first, but then more strongly, their movement matching the contractions of my muscles, the jerking of my cock, the pulsing and straining of the deliciously throbbing ring Chris continued to stimulate. The ovum contained within them beginning to multiply, then divide, bursting from their follicles one by one, the schools of tinier cells morphing, becoming elongated, growing heads and long, flowing tails as my sex was permanently altered, returning me to what I was supposed to be, to my delicious intersex girlyboy self.

"I can feel it when it starts to happen", I breathed out, my voice barely audible. "The first stroke always feels different, like I've crossed a boundary and there's no going back. I can feel all the creamy cum inside of me as it bangs at the base of my dick, demanding to be released, forming cracks and starting to seep out in greasy globs around your hand, or in your mouth, and it feels so, so good, and I want it to never stop, but I know it all has to come out, it all has to shoot out of me so I can feel it and taste it and share it with you, Chris. And it starts to move up my cock, and I can feel it as it does, I can feel the dam break when you press into my boypussy, or when I stimulate myself when you suck me off, as I rub my fingers over the nubs of my nipples, as I press my finger inside my own ass. When you milk my juicy wonderful butt and work my prostate and force me to cum like a girl, or when you lick against the head of my cock without stopping, when you make me spurt out my delicious seed all over myself, or in your mouth, holding tight onto my cock until that moment, with your hand or your lips, not letting me cum until you want me to, Chris, not letting me cum until you've had your fill. I love it, I love being yours, being told and allowed to ejaculate and feeling all of it just release out of me at once, all my pent-of juice spurting out of my penis, traveling up my prick as it pulses over and over again, never truly emptying, my balls being siphoned of all they have before you kiss me tenderly and it all comes flowing back, building up again, making me ready to cum for you again anytime, anywhere, only for you."

All four of Chris's fingers were submerging themselves in my butt now, my tiny body shaking around her as she plunged into my core, stroking my inflamed sexual hole without care, pressing hard towards my front as if trying to help dislodge the obstruction, as if attempting to press and guide my balls towards where they were meant to be. Her shoulders squeezed my sides tight, pressing hard into me, her body constricting me, her motion emulating my own efforts against the fiery orbs with in me as I was pushed against, Chris almost seeming to try to guide my own rebirth with her body even as her limbs guided that of the twisted organs within me, kneading them lower in my body, my muscles clenching and releasing rhythmically as they forced the twin orbs that had been and would again be my sperm factories deeper, further down, towards the quivering remnants of my cunt, its lips almost fully fused to my smooth groin, the single hole remaining gasping with dry, dying breaths. I felt my cock jerk more fervently in her hand, shooting blanks with maddening consistency, spurts of precum unsatisfyingly gurgling out of the glistening head of my penis, a "thunk" deep within me prompting an especially intense shot as my entire body stiffened in shock, the bloated sack inside of me finally falling, the twin fires in my belly somehow plopping into it as it did.

"C'mon, Dani, you're almost there! Tell me how much of a little girly-boy you are! How much you want to cum all over us, to feel it all release as you free yourself from whatever made you like this! How much you want to feel your pussy push out as you clench down and pop your balls back out where they belong, where they're supposed to be!"

"I do, Chris!", I screamed, feeling the muscles working within my core fading one by one, the clenching of my vaginal canal intensifying so much it had begun to collapse upon itself, my penis throbbing with absurd tempo, almost seeming to vibrate with energy and desire within Chris's hand. "I want to be male, to be your cute little sexy slutty girlyboy, I want you to call me a trap again, I want to be one, to love you and feel you inside me as I spurt out all my creamy girlish goo!"

My sack was almost outside of me, I could feel it there, I could swear the bulge was visible on my crotch, pressing obscenely out against the hairless skin crowning my penis.

"I want to be back the way I was, Chris! I want to feel you love me, to fall into your arms every day, I want to melt into you as you stroke my cock, I want you to make me moan even more, I want to CUM, Chris!"

My right hand was pressing viciously into my chest, stroking the girlishly erect nipples adorning it, my flat chest heaving with joy as I felt them pound against my flesh, my heartbeat reverberating through them, feeling like disks of pure ecstasy. My left fell to the mound at my crotch, my thumb pushing against it gingerly, feeling the firm weight within shift and press out, an uncontrollable shiver traveling up my body as I felt the cool touch of the night air upon a tiny section of it, the flesh of my sack peeking through the hole between my legs that had so rudely stolen its home from it. Dani's thumb joined it, her hand clutching tightly on my tiny penis, holding still and steady as she pressed against it alongside me, wordlessly assisting me in the birth of my churning balls, through my rebirth and return to the man, and the woman, and the everything in between of her dreams.

"Are you ready, Dani?!" She whimpered, overcome by lust herself, her body jerking in time with mine, her left hand cupping my cock firmly, as if to steady herself, her hips grinding deep against her wrist as I bobbed passionately on the fingers of her right hand, the lubrication of my well-trained ass dripping in thick globs, falling onto her lap, running down and staining her vagina with my shameful boy juices, the liquid only seeming to drive her closer to orgasm, closer to her own breaking point.

"Yes! I screamed, feeling my asshole shudder in euphoria, my prostate quivering within me as it pumped out more and more of the slick fluids spewing out of my widening dickslit, the adorable cleft of my rosy penis opening wider and wider, over and over, never seeming to fully close, jolting with motion as the muscles that would pump my the contents of my testicles out began to work, my brain flooding with endorphins as I came without cumming, spewed my load before it was there to spew.

"Then cum with me, Dani! Right now! Cum! Push out those balls, pop them out, get rid of the last of your vagina, make yourself whole again, come back to me, come FOR me Dani!"

"YES!" I shouted, my voice high-pitched and joyous as I doubled over, pressing as hard as I could against the weight in my crotch, my muscles nearly tearing themselves apart as I felt the empty hole between my legs broaden grossly, spreading unnaturally wide and bulging out as if diseased; my eyes could just barely see inside myself as I winced in effort, my body bent in on itself as I pushed down with my upper body, my lower body, the thumb of my hand joined by that of my lover, gazing in rapturous anticipation at the moist, glistening white sack of flesh that was almost out of me, almost returned to its proper place under my penis.

I felt Chris's body press in against my back, her face appearing beside me as she leaned down. I snapped my head towards her, locking my lips with her in a jubilant, passionate kiss, plunging my tongue within her mouth as I felt her fingers hook upwards and poke directly into the pocket of irresistible boyish pleasure within my ass, her spare hand returned to my cock as she furiously stroked it, pulling my foreskin up and down my length like a perverse cocksleeve, my eyes staring rapturously into Chris's, willing myself to melt into her as I felt her pressing deep against me, forcing me to follow her command, to cum for her, feeling as my balls pressed out precariously far, an unmistakable bulge ballooning out of my crotch, even as my prostate swelled larger and larger inside of me, mirroring my sack, on the verge of bursting. No, far past the verge, it was happening, I was going to cum, my asscunt closing shut around Chris's fingers as my body slammed down against hers, and my cock jerked back, and my chest pressed out into my hands, and my breath poured out into Chris's mouth in a silent scream, all as my womb inverted, pressing outside of me, a noise filling the room as the sheer pressure of its release, the sound of my birth and rebirth, was made audible.

*POP*

I pressed my face against Chris's as my penis began to unload more and more precum, my male bundle of joy working with all it had in my anus, throbbing in time with my cock, Chris's hand beating me off with the same rhythm, my smooth hairless ballsack joining in as it settled between my legs, churning and ready to give me the release it had been incapable of while trapped inside of me. Slowly, the stream my penis was pumping out grew opaque, then outright white, increasing in force and volume as it did, shooting out with orgasmic force, my balls drawing in tight against my taint as they were milked for all they were worth, my male tubing filled to capacity with a seemingly endless reservoir of twinkling, milky-white ejaculate, my cock jerking up over and over as Chris pulled me back. Our bodies twisted together upon the bed as our tongues speared our wild mouths and her hand speared the quivering ring of my anus and my cock speared the very air, always pulsing, shuddering as it pushed glob after glob of pearlescent cum onto our chests, staining my flat nipples, Chris quaking in an orgasm of her own as she felt my oddly luminescent seed impact on her petite chest, seeping into her skin, coating whatever part of her form it could find exposed behind my own, her body shivering and juddering against mine as she slammed her fingers within me, able to more freely stir them around now, driving me all the wilder with her motion, cupping me and refusing to let me go as we came together, sharing in the best orgasm of my life.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the stream of my cum slowly began to lose its force, tapering off to a trickle as we shifted our heads together, refusing to separate even as my cock began to lazily ooze its payload out, thick droplets falling from its head as Chris rubbed it tenderly, refusing to let it deflate as she stimulated the head, rubbing her thumb across its ridge, making me shudder in agonizing pleasure against her body.

Finally, with a feminine groan, I dug my face out from the sheets, letting my hands fall from my body as I let all the tension within me release, looking back at my lover with a vacant smile. "I love you, Chris", I whispered out, barely any strength left in my body. Then my head flopped straight back down against the sheets, content to allow Chris to play with me until she became bored.

********

"...Danielle...?"

I felt my eyes flutter back open, an unfamiliar name echoing in my ears, the orgasmic afterglow still lingering in my flesh, my penis almost completely tucked away in its shroud again, occasional twitches still running along it, pushing small bubbles of clear fluid pleasantly out of its tip. I stretched out, groaning with pleasure as I felt my tight muscles become taut, the sensation of it almost as satisfying as the sex I'd just enjoyed.

1...345678