Misguided Affections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers

Reaching out, Chris poked a tentative finger into the nipple of my right breast.

"Dani? I feel...wow, there actually might be something wrong with me. I'm...I'm seeing things, I think. You look really, really weird, Dani."

I felt like I should take some offense to that, but I couldn't seem to muster the will to do so. My mind was...clear-ish? I thought it was, at least. But my body was heavy, my limbs unresponsive, I couldn't seem to gather any strength in myself.

"You're, like, super bloated."

I was pretty damn sure I should take offense to that.

"What happened to your chest? It's like you grew breasts or something...are you seeing this too?"

Chris pressed her hands against my boobs, feeling them up with a look of wonder on her face. I couldn't say the same for my own. I was actually starting to get a little angry now; I didn't know what was wrong with her, or with me, exactly, but she was pushing this too far; I focused as hard as I could, trying to force my legs to move, feeling them shift as I tried to rise from my kneeling position as-

My vision was blinded by white as I suddenly felt myself filled with wild energy, my mind's focus shattered, my muscles contracting as one. I bucked, my chest jerking suddenly in Chris's hands, the twin orbs of flesh on my chest suddenly feeling as if they'd been burnt where her hands had touched them. She twitched back in reflexive shock, a small "eek!" coming from her as she did, my body flying back onto the bed's surface, my limbs bent awkwardly next to my body, their muscles rebelling against my will as they shivered erratically.

My breath came in short bursts, my gaze glued to my chest, bouncing up and down, my bust jiggling back and forth with the force of my lungs' effort. My eyes teared up in discomfort, my tits feeling as if filled with magma, maddeningly hot, itchy, and demanding to be touched by hands that refused to answer my call; I felt my legs spasm, their nerves overloaded as I felt my groin flood with sudden arousal, air rushing against places it shouldn't be as my vagina dilated, wild with need, rendered just as strange as Chris had been but a moment ago, my paranoid suspicion of earlier proven correct. She'd seemingly somehow transferred her ailment to me.

Looking down at myself, my vision swam, my head ached, and suddenly my tits weren't there anymore; my chest, my boobs, seemed to deflate, falling down against my chest as if their innards were suddenly removed. I was panicked, my addled mind wresting enough control from itself to regain command of my arms; I shot them to my chest, pressing towards the flat expanse of flesh, desperate to prove my senses wrong, to assure myself that my breasts were still-

"OOOHHH", I cried, the noise coming from my mouth unbidden as my palms pushed against the lingering sensation of Chris's hands on my breasts, their motion pressing the twin mounds painfully as my hands sunk into their flesh. They were there again, I could feel them, see them, knead them under my hands. I felt my pussy spasm as I pressed into my nipples, into the twin pinpricks of seemingly unabating heat Chris had infused them with, rubbing them with heedless ecstasy as I joyously explored myself.

Except...

I pressed my hands deep into my breasts, avoiding my nipples, moaning as I did - intentionally this time, expecting a similar reaction as I had with the twin erect buds topping them. But nothing came. They felt...hollow. Unpleasant. I shifted my body against the sheets, trying to coax some reaction from my breasts. Their weight seemed abnormal as they swayed atop my chest, unpleasantly pulling my skin taut as they did. I didn't understand it. I couldn't understand it. I'd had them for years, enjoyed the way they marked me as a woman, appreciated them as companions through my own sexual explorations as I'd discovered myself, sharing them with the women I'd laid with, playing with them alongside the woman I loved. So then why did they feel so...wrong?

"Dani," came a whisper from said lover, nearly forgotten as she sat transfixed at my feet. "That was so, so hot."

I glanced towards her, wild-eyed. Chris was staring at me, enraptured, her hands soaked anew as she fingered herself.

"Dani," she again started, not blinking as she seemed to devour my gasping form. "Your chest. It got smaller. It's going back to normal, I think."

I...what? I shot my gaze back down to my chest. They looked the same as I remembered them, I thought. But now that she mentioned it...

I pressed again against my chest, testing them, trying to remember if they'd always felt this way. Was she right? Were they smaller? I couldn't tell, and it didn't feel good, mashing them like this, or touching them at all, really; I removed the pressure from my breasts, letting them spring back up. I returned my gaze to Chris.

Or tried to, only to be met by that same Chris launching herself on top of me.

"I can fix them, I feel like. They got smaller, I know they did. When I touched them." Was all the explanation I got from her. She raised her hands, dripping with her fluids, then pressed them down onto my boobs, smearing them with slime. I wanted to yell out to her, to stop her from touching me again; something was very wrong here, I didn't feel like myself, but I couldn't seem to bring myself to speak, my eyes horrifyingly fixed on her hands as she --

----------

- As I felt Chris's hands press deliciously into my chest, my sensitive nipples throbbing happily as she coaxed them with her thumbs, slowly becoming erect on my smooth white chest. I was in bliss, looking up at my lover as she played with me, feeling her feet rub against my ankles, her face beaming kindly straight into mine as she let me know how much I was cared for.

"How are you feeling, Dani? Do you like it when your mistress teases your little boy-boobs like this? When she tweaks at them and rubs them and makes you feel like the little girly-boy you are? You want me to keep going? To keep touching you? Tell me how it feels, how you get off on your shameful nipples, how you squeal like a girl when they get played with."

I gasped, feeling myself well up with happy lust, her every word washing over me like a warm blanket, commanding me to feel good with her, for her, thoughtless words coming to my lips as my girlish voice spilled out of me. "Yes, mistress, yes, please, keep touching me, my nipples feel so good, I just want you to keep rubbing them, you're turning me on so much Chris, they feel like they're going to burst, you're making them so stiff and sensitive Chris, you're gonna make me cum so much for you, I'm getting so so SO har-"

----------

My mind snapped back to reality with a start, leaving me no time to focus on the bizarre fantasy that had washed over me, the memory of it rapidly fading into indistinct arousal and a strange desire to follow Chris's lead, causing me to lie there, watching with shock, and horror, and horrible all-consuming arousal as her hands sank into my chest, pushing and thrusting and forcing her entire negligible body weight against it, her maniacal grin of so recently yet so long ago returned, a lustful fire in her eyes as she frenziedly smeared her thick whitish vaginal juices across my breasts. And with each squeeze of flesh on flesh, I saw them shrink, ever so slightly and ever so gradually. I felt my muscles quiver, my pussy throbbing in ecstasy as I threw my head back thoughtlessly, the oddness within my chest seemingly being siphoned out by the manic girl astride me, her every touch bringing me fearful joy. It was so wrong, yet so right, my C-cup breasts dwindling under my lover's touch, their mass being traded for pure sexual passion. My modest bust becoming smaller as Chris dug and scooped out the empty wrongness within me. My small pinpricks of womanhood losing the slight advantage I'd always had over her as she worked what little life had seen fit to endow me with out of me with such fervor it was like it was it was her breasts she was stroking, her boobs she was bringing to orgasm. The odd breastlike growths that she had noticed on my chest slowly shrinking into nothingness as my mistr-as Chris fixed me, the strange energy she seemed endowed with acting exactly as she'd thought it would.

I screwed up my face at that thought, trying to focus through my building sexual turmoil. Why had I almost called Chris my mistress? Something was messing with my head, the pleasure she'd wrung out of my again completely flat chest calling me back to our depraved session of roleplaying. I might not have any breasts to speak of, my sensitive nipples more than enough for Dani and I, but I'd always been comfortable with my vagina. This was no time to stoke the fires of her cocklust again.

Chris stared down at me, eyes almost perfect spheres as she panted above me, holding her hands up to her face, glancing from them, to me, and to them again -- before letting a throaty, sexual sigh leave her lips, her groin visibly throbbing on my stomach as she returned her hands to its warm embrace, pressing them between her body and mine as she rocked back and forth over them, moaning to herself. I could feel her juices flowing onto my stomach and pubes where she straddled me, stinging for a moment where they touched before dissolving into a bubbly, ticklish warmness that seemed to engulf my entire form, numbing me where I lay.

"Dani. You're so...AMAZINGLY...beautiful..."

"Chris," I whimpered, feeling like I'd forgotten something important, but not knowing what, not even knowing how I could bear to think about it with her sitting on top of me, her every motion turning me on like nothing I'd ever known. I was like a stranger in my own mind, thoughts and feelings that seemed at odds with who I was rising up through my head, taking up residence as if having always been there. "I don't feel like myself. It's like...there's another me..."

"I know, Dani, I know, I'm the same, it's like I'm made of sex, like I've discovered myself, my entire body, it's so hot and sensitive and everything's just turning me on Dani, I just want to touch you, every part of you, your tiny little chest and cute little face and petite little body, it's all so beautiful, I love you so much..."

She flopped down onto me, grinding her perky chest against my flat one, her teeth digging into her lip as she slid herself up my body, then down, our nipples pressing into each other's, their erect tips bending as they slid past, both of us shuddering in ecstasy, my chest throbbing with my heartbeat, gloriously tight upon my chest, my twin pinpricks of lust sending continuous singles to my brain tantamount to the most soulshaking orgasm I'd ever experienced. And still, my pussy clenched, soaking the sheets beneath me with my own overflowing fluids, my lust flowing ever higher.

"Oh my god, Dani, this is heavenly, I think it's my cum Dani, it feels like I can do anything, like it's pure unbridled energy, and passion, like anything it touches just molds itself for pleasure, you have to taste this Dani, my nipple, suck on it, you have to try it."

She raised her chest to my face, presenting her small tit to me, coated with residue gleaned from my own chest. I felt compelled to follow her lead, unable to refuse her request, my eyes drooping as I leaned my head in, grasping her pink nipple between my lips and sucking, that salty tang returning to my tongue, flowing deliciously into my mouth.

I felt suddenly small, and vulnerable, and protected, sucking on Chris's tit, utterly submitting to her in a way I'd never dreamed of. I was...I was usually so protective of her, I loved HER vulnerability, but I couldn't remember why that was. She certainly didn't need it; she was always so strong, and reliable, and made me feel so loved, and she supported me, and she tasted so, SO good, I thought to myself, pulling her parky nipple further into my maw, exploring its subtle bumps and grooves with my tongue. She'd accepted me despite my weakness, and I loved her for it; my mistress didn't care that I was so small, and girlish, and un-manly; she loved me all the more for it, in fa-

I blinked a few times, letting go of my Mistress's tit...of Chris's breast. I...why was I thinking of myself as a boy? I wasn't into that, right? That was...that was Chris's thing, why she fawned over my undeniably boyish body, slathering me in attention; it was why she and I clicked so well together. I felt myself shrinking down, my mind's sudden unfamiliar submissiveness making her seem much larger than I ever remembered her being, her small body that could lie so comfortably upon me suddenly appearing almost my equal in size, her hand suddenly clasping with mine, surrounding and holding my fingers tightly, her small, cute face suddenly seeming reliable, reassuring, almost motherly. My body physically felt small, and weak, Chris's form pressing against me again, seeming to devour me as she ground against me, enjoying our touch, her skin rubbing more and more of me with every movement. I wanted her to make me feel good, I wanted her to feel good with me, I wanted her to tell me what to do, to tell me things were fine, that we were going to be ok.

"Chris...I feel like...Mistress...what's wrong with us..."

Chris froze, her face staring straight into mine, her face going eerily blank as she heard the word that had once again wormed itself into my thoughts, this time given voice. Slowly, an expression of absolute adoration ran across it, a confidence I'd never before seen in the little woman visibly blooming in her wide brown eyes.

"Dani!" she yelled, pulling me into a firm hug, her strength surprising me, trapping me within her embrace. "You're so...absolutely adorable! You were acting weird for a while there, I was worried you weren't feeling well, but it looks like you're still your cute little needy self! Don't worry, Dani, there's nothing wrong, there can never be anything wrong with us loving each other so, so, SO much, Dani."

As if to reassure me, she reached a hand up, stroking my short, wavy brown hair behind my ear, still slightly slick from where she'd played with it before, petting my head as she always did when I started to panic; I felt myself melt into her touch, wanting the moment to never end, to just be held and cared for and loved by the beautiful woman next to me. I rubbed my legs together against hers, enjoying her touch, feeling the wild warmth of her body flow into me, into my body, and soul, and most especially my crotch, crying out in love and lust and desire to be touched and tended to and brought to the brink together with my lover. I moaned out into Chris's chest, trying to press my groin against hers, to signal her to play with me and let me cum.

The message was received loud and clear, Chris reciprocating my moan as she undulated against my body, reaching her arm down between us without allowing me escape from her embrace, intent on controlling me completely. Her hand played along my side, rubbing me tenderly, sliding slowly down towards my crotch, over the smooth expanse of my groin, pressing onto the tender lips of my vagina, oversensitive and bloated with arousal.

Chris paused, frowning. She let my body go, gently pushing me back as she glanced towards my crotch. A look of shock crossed her face as she beheld the delicate, hairless petals that lay there.

"Dani! Your...your crotch! What happened to your cute little penis??"

I...my what...? I thought to myself, annoyed as my desire was left without release. Did I have something like that? I felt like that was wrong, but her words confused me, infiltrating into my thoughts and asserting themselves as fact. That was my vagina, wasn't it? It was so hot, and I wanted her to touch it, and I didn't know why she wasn't touching it, but she had to have a reason, she was Chris, she always knew what to do, how to make me feel better and comfortable in my own skin, and if she said it...did I really not have...

"My...penis?"

Chris looked at me in shock, then horror. "You...how did this happen, Dani? What happened to it? It was here, less than an hour ago, while we were making love, wasn't it? Your tiny little prick that we were playing with together, between our bodies, making lots of happy semen while you screamed so sweetly. And I rubbed my clit on it, and we both came together and you sprayed so, so much in me as I took you inside me, stealing your first time for myself...?"

"I...weren't we pretending that...like normal? Acting like I had a penis? It's so hot, and it makes me so horny, and I know you love it, but I'm sorry mistress, I don't think I actually--"

Chris's horror seemed to deepen with every word that came from my mouth. I hated it. I was letting her down. I didn't know what I could do. My crotch did feel weird, she was right, I could feel it now, the odd cleft between my legs opening and closing grossly, exasperating a tightness in my groin where I felt something should be but wasn't. I felt my...my clitoris twitching as my body made an effort to move muscles I felt I should have, but nothing else happened, my small clit the only thing occupying the spot that was supposed to have so much more. Tears started to well up in my eyes. "Chris, I don't know what's happening", I started to sob. "I don't think I'm right, my body's all wrong, I don't understand, but I think you're right, I'm supposed to have something there but it's not anymore, I can't even remember what it's supposed to be, I think I'm a girl but you're telling I have a penis and that feels-"

Chris's lip was quivering, overcome with emotion as she watched me beginning to cry. "I can fix this, Dani. I...I don't know what happened to you, but...my brain's telling me I can make you right again. I promise you, Dani, I'm going to get you back to normal, back to the adorable femboy you're supposed to be, that I fell in love with."

And with that, Chris slammed her head down on my groin, pressing her lips tightly to my crotch. I felt her breath gasp against the lips of my pussy, her tongue snaking out, stroking against my clitoris, sending shudders down my body, her hand reaching between her legs then back up, removing her mouth briefly as she pressed her fingers into my cunt, gently fondling against --

----------

- My delicate little dick, throbbing happily between her fingers as she rubbed it and shook it, my shoulders quivering with need as I felt it waving happily and limply in my mistress's hand, its small form like a delicate hooded fruit, a small nub of pure-white flesh weakly nestled between my legs. I felt vulnerable, Chris's teeth flashing white as she leered at me, like a predator clutching her prey, her hand dwarfing my tiny prick as she amused herself with my manhood.

"How's my little man feeling?" She teased me, a soft groan coming to my lips as I felt my penis pulse at her words. "Are you getting turned on? I think I can feel a bit of motion down here, but it's so hard to tell sometimes, you always melt when I touch you. I need you to tell me, Dani. How does a woman's touch, your mistress's touch..."

She suddenly stroked my prick, squeezing hard, my body jerking as I felt her hand pressing into my dick, like she was trying to push it out of its timid hiding spot through sheer force alone.

"...feel on your girlish little dong?"

I couldn't respond, my small lungs gasping for breath as I felt my cock throbbing wildly in my mistress's hand, desperate to get hard, but only succeeding in small pathetic jerks as Chris held on tight.

"You have to tell me, Dani. What do you want me to do? What do YOU want to do?"

I exploded, my words pouring out of me a jumbled mess, my mind unable to process them wholly before they were released. "Oh Chris, please, please, I need to cum so bad, I need you to touch me, help me mistress, let me get hard, peel my dick, please, let me get hard, and cum for you, all over, I need it so bad Chris, your hand's so hot, my dick can't stop throbbing, I'm so so full and I...I just need your help Chris, use your mouth, please, like you always do for me..."

Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers
123456...8